The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers

"K-keep doing that... you're hitting my clit with your hot dick! It feels so gooooood!" she extended the last word as she rolled her head back and forth, her hair becoming tangled beneath her. I continued smacking her clit with my dick head, making loud slapping sounds.

"Oh yes baby, you're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum from you smacking your dick on my clit!" Courtney squealed as she lost control.

Her hips began bucking violently as her toes curled. Her glazed breasts jiggled as her orgasm moved up her body. A long, high-pitched moan escaped her lips as she arched her back, her tits rolling on her chest and settling heavily on her chin.

Her legs trembled as her left arm fell across her chest, her fingers finding and pinching her right nipple. With her right hand she spread her pussy lips, and I took the opportunity to push my dick head inside the soft, tight folds of her labia. Her body shook as she emitted small, short squeaks and sighs of pleasure. I felt her cum coat my dick and drip down my shaft. As her orgasm abated, she slowly lowered her hips back to the floor, her legs relaxing and falling to the sides. Her hands began to roam her body, rubbing my cum into her milky skin. I slipped my knob from her vaginal embrace. her eyes fluttered, and she looked at me.

"Oh my goodness. That was incredible. Thank you," she said softly and earnestly, softly caressing her breasts.

"No, than you Courtney. You look so beautiful right now," I replied, stroking my semi-flaccid penis against her inner thigh.

"It's probably this lovely protein skin treatment you so kindly squirted on me," she giggled, pushing a gob of cum from her upper lip into her mouth with her finger.

"Yes well, you are mostly to thank for its production," I quipped.

We both shared a laugh as I stood and helped her to her feet. She looked in my eyes, then touched my dick, casually stroking its length a few times, no breaking eye-contact. I looked her up and down, admiring her shimmering, cum-soaked skin, her flushed cheeks, her hard nipples, her lustful grey eyes. I reached up and touched her cheek with my palm, my other hand cupping her heavy breast. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it and blinked rapidly.

"H-how about we wash up?" said Courtney hastily, releasing my penis and walking briskly to the shower stall.

She turned the water on, and, deciding it was warm enough, stepped under the flow, the water rinsing my semen from her face and body. I stood next to the open shower stall door watching Courtney run her hands through her hair, her magnificent breasts wobbling with her arm movements.

I stepped into the shower and picked up the soap and sponge. I put a large quantity of bath gel onto the soap and got a lather going. Courtney stepped forward out of the stream and put her hands on either side of the glass stall, facing me.

"Are you going to clean this dirty girl?" she said coyly.

I smiled and began washing her arms, cleaning them from fingers to armpit. Then I rubbed the sponge on her chest, squeezing suds until they slid over and between her breasts. I put the sponge down and rubbed the soap in with my hands, slipping over her soapy tits and stomach, then tickling her pussy lips and clit. Courtney put her arms around me and kissed me passionately, her wet breasts brushing against my chest as I stimulated her.

"Oooh... mmmm..." she moaned as she slid her hand down my chest and stomach to find my cock.

"Oh! You're hard again!" she said, stroking my shaft rapidly.

I pulled one of her tits up to my mouth and sucked her nipple hard.

"Hardly surprising, Court, with your wet, sexy body on display,"

"Fuck me again!" said Courtney, lifting her leg and pressing my dick against her wet labia. "Put your cock in me and make me cum."

She balanced on her toes and put one hand on my shoulder as she used the other one to position my cock at her fuck hole. I bent my knees and held her leg aloft as I pushed up and into her hot cunt, my cock penetrating her deeply. She moaned loudly as I entered her and her hands pushed against my chest as if to slow my penetration, while her back struck the tiles of the shower stall.

I pulled back and thrust into her again, deeper this time, pushing my face into her bosom. I pulled back again, withdrawing my cock nearly all the way, then, holding her hip and leg, drove my cock upwards, sliding up to the hilt into Courtney's soft, tight pussy. She looked at me with wild eyes, her breath shuddering. I began fucking her against the shower wall, the water falling on us as our bodies rubbed against one another. Courtney's tits pressed firmly against my chest as we found a good rhythm, her arm around my shoulders and my face against her neck. I fucked her with long, hard strokes of my thick cock, her pussy secreting her wetness, aiding my thrusts.

We looked at each other as we fucked, our eyes half-shut, Courtney's tits bouncing up as our groins connected, my balls swinging up to smack against her ass.

"Oh yes, you're pushing your big dick so deep inside me... I love how it feels... mmmmmmm... don't stop, keep giving it to me... give me all of your cock," hummed Courtney in her sweet, soft, sing-song voice, her hands clawing at my back and running through my wet hair.

I held her thin waist firmly and leaned back, looking down past her bouncing bosom to watch my long, hard member drive into her sex. Courtney, wanting also to watch my cock penetrate her, had to pull her breasts to the sides with her hands so she could look between them as my dick vanished into her tight pink pussy.

"Oh my goodness! You look wonderful... Your big, thick cock thrusting into me... oh heavens... look at us, honey..." said Courtney, lost in sexual revery.

We watched as her pussy received my manhood, then explored each others' bodies with our hands before embracing tightly, our tongues exploring each others' mouths as I wrapped my arms around her narrow waist, lifting her off the tile floor as I continued to ravage her.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, Courtney's eyes widened.

"I'm going to cum... oh, oh, oooohh you're making me cum!"

Her nails dug into the backs of my arms as she came, her head thrown back and her chest thrown out. Her neck and chest was deeply flushed and her boobs jiggled as she shivered violently, her pussy contracting on my cock as I ground it into her. She moaned loudly, lost in the moment, and before I knew it my balls responded to her vaginal convulsions.

"Oh Courtney, I'm going to blow my load!" I said as I began to withdraw my cock from her dripping pussy.

Courtney pushed me back and slid down the wall, her bottom making a smacking sound as it landed on the shower stall floor. She parted her legs and reclined on the wall, her fingers finding her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Cum on me! Shoot your sperm on my tits!" she ordered, putting her other arm under her bust as she masturbated her pussy.

"As you wish, my dirty little girl," I said, and stood in front of her, stroking my cock.

My balls twitched and I unleashed a thick rope of jizm which splashed heavily onto Courtney's upthrust breasts.

"Oh yes! I love your hot cum on my big tits!" she cried, looking down at her heaving bosom as I shot another spray of spunk on them.

As I shot another massive wad of cum--which splattered on Courntey's left nipple as she giggled and stroked her clit--the glass door of the shower swung open. It was Gavin, standing unsteadily in his underwear, a shocked and puzzled expression on his bleary-eyed face.

"What the fuck?" he uttered as he swayed.

I jizzed on Courtney's tits again, unable to stop my orgasm. Courtney's head had turned to face Gavin, but her fingers still worked at her clit. My cum was now dripping into her cleavage and over her arm underneath.

"Wha's goin' on?" Gavin slurred.

I stroked my cock and hit Courtney in the face with a thick spray of goo. She smiled at Gavin, her tongue sticking out to swipe at the jizz on her cheek.

"I'm getting a lovely cum-bath from my good friend here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd leave so I can enjoy taking his hot load on my naked body," Courtney spoke calmly and evenly.

Her words excited me and I came on her tits again as Gavin's mouth worked, but no sound came. Eventually he managed to speak.

"B- but..."

"But nothing. I don't like you, Gavin."

She turned to me as I came on her face again, my semen laying a sticky stripe over her forehead and down her nose. She flinched, then giggled again as a final squirt shot from my cock, my load splashing down across her bulging tits. She gestured for me to kneel beside her. I did so, and she took my cock and put the tip in her mouth, jerking the shaft as her eyes turned to Gavin. She sucked the last few drops of cum into her mouth, and I felt her tongue massage my dick head. She swallowed the remainder of my load, then spoke again.

"This is a cock. And this is a cum bath," she said pedantically as she jerked my sensitive member, my spunk dripping down her face and tits. "You can give me neither, so now you can leave."

She tilted her head up to look at me as she sucked my cock again, winking at me. Gavin, dejected, made a hasty retreat.

Courtney spread her legs and put her arms down, pushing her enormous breasts together. With her left hand she held her pussy lips wide open, and with her right she stroked her small, exposed clit vigorously.

"Watch me masturbate until I cum, darling," she said sweetly.

I sat on the tiles and looked Courtney's wet body over. The milky strands of my seed rolled over the bulbous tops of her breasts and down into her cavernous cleavage, over her erect nipples, and down onto her arms. It oozed and dripped down the undersides of her bosom, making a milky river which wound its way over her tummy, into her navel then down into her pubic hair. She rubbed her clitoris harder as I watched her, touching myself gingerly.

"MMmmmmmmm! I can feel your hot cum drip over my tits," she said tilting her head down to observe the sticky mess on her bust.

She stuck out her tongue and licked a few drops that had dripped onto her upper lip. I watched her hand stroke her clit faster and faster. I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Yeah baby, put your fingers in your pussy!" I said, looking between her legs at her deep pink mound.

"Oh, you want to watch me finger myself? How's this?" she said, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide.

She brought the fingers of her other hand up to her mouth and sucked them, then slid them down her body, trailing my cum over herself, until they reached her narrow waist. There, they changed direction and moved over her hip and behind her as she lifted her leg. Her fingers appeared from underneath her ass as she other hand continued to expose her beautiful pussy to me. Watching me closely, Courtney pushed two fingers into her cunt and moaned. Her enormous breasts rolled on her chest as she arched her back, pushing her fingers further into her cunt.

"Oh god, Courtney, you look so fucking hot fingering your pussy," I said, feeling my groin stir.

"Oh honey, watch me cum. Watch me cum for you!" she said, breathing hard, her large chest rising and falling.

Courtney came hard, screaming out and reaching up to grip her tit, pinching her nipple in her fingers. The fingers of her other hand worked in and out of her pussy, eventually slowing as the waves of her orgasm receded. Her body twitched, her breasts wiggling and shaking erotically as her mouth opened and closed, accompanied by high squeaks of ecstasy. As her orgasm receded, she slumped against the wall, her cum trickling out over her fingers as her other hand held her giant tit against her chin. She looked at me through dozy eyes, my cum tracing white, gooey trails over her cheeks and nose.

I stood up and retrieved the hose from the wall, rinsing us clean as Courtney slipped her fingers form her wet pussy and continued to play with her tits. My cock had become hard again, and I stood above her, my member bobbing in the air between us. She smiled up at me weakly as I helped her up. We left the shower and toweled each other off, then retreated to her room.

I lay on the bed, exhausted, putting my hands behind my head. Courtney stood at the side of the bed, drying her hair with a towel.

"I, uh, I'm sorry about Gavin. I mean, we must have been pretty loud to wake him up," I said apologetically.

"Oh honey, I don't care. He was a bore. I think I wanted to get caught, in the end. You were doing me a favour. Several favours, actually," replied Courtney, ruffling her damp hair with the towel as I watched her perfect tits shake.

"Well, then I'm happy to help." I reached down and toyed with my penis as Courtney tossed the towel on the back of a chair and turned to face me, smiling widely, her hands on her hips.

She watched me for a moment, her eyes drifting down to my semi-erect member. She quickly knelt on the bed and pushed my hand away, immediately replacing it with hers and beginning to suck my cock, her tits hanging deliciously between her arms.

"Oh god, baby, I don't know if I can take anymore," I said, despite feeling waves of pleasure sweep over me.

Courtney popped my dick from her soft mouth and smiled at me innocently, fluttering her long eyelashes.

"I just want to get you hard and put you inside me. I want to fall asleep with your huge penis buried deep in my pussy."

She sucked me off, then gently tit-fucked me to rock-hardness, watching my expression as I melted under the sensations of her soft, pillowy breasts as they caressed my throbbing length. Kissing my dick head gently, she turned to let me spoon her, and, lifting her leg, guided my cock to her soaking pussy with her hand I penetrated her slowly and steadily, holding her hips so I could slide in deeply. When her ass was resting on my lap, I moved my hands up to her tits, gently rolling them about in my palms.

"Mmmmmm... that's perfect... right there...mmmm... ooohhh... squeeze my breasts..." muttered Courtney.

I slowly and gently fucked her, dipping the last inch of my cock in and out of her warm vaginal embrace while I caressed the swells of her bust and kissed her neck and back.

"I've had a wonderful time with you, Courtney. Can we do it again sometime?"

She put her hands atop mine and squeezed them against her melons.

"We must do it again, my dear," she said, and hummed as I pushed my full length into her.

After a few minutes of gentle fucking, we fell asleep, my cock still hard and throbbing inside her warm, tight, moist pussy.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,647 Followers