The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Stand," she ordered.

Ellen obeyed, and Carmen took the chair away, placing it to the side. She put her arm around Ellen's waist and spoke softly into her ear.

"Tell him to stroke it for you."

"But miss..." Ellen protested, but Carmen put a finger to her lips, and said,

"Tell him to jerk his cock for you."

"Um... will you... um... please will you..." stuttered Ellen, looking at the floor.

Carmen looked at her, then let her hand fall from her waist.

"Ok, forget it. Put your clothes back on," she gestured to me. "We're done here."

"No! Wait..." cried Ellen, looking me in the eye, and gripping Carmen's arm.

She looked to Carmen.

"I will tell him," she said more confidently.

Carmen, pacified for the moment, put her hands on her hips, her blouse opening to reveal more of her impressive cleavage.

"Please... stroke your cock... for me." Ellen spoke so earnestly, so sweetly, that even had I not wanted to, I would not have been able to refuse.

I slowly reached for my tool and began to rub it. Ellen's eyes filled with desire and lust as she watched my hand reach the head, then stroke back down my long shaft all the way to the base. I squeezed it, making the head bulge and the veins stand out along my column. I stroked it again, putting my other hand on my lower back and pushing my groin out towards her. Her hand lifted up to her lips and she bit the end of her finger.

"That's better, honey. Now was that so hard?" soothed Carmen.

"That may not have been, but I sure am," I said, smiling.

Ellen giggled and put her other arm across her middle, hugging her waist and making her breasts bulge against her top.

"Look at that cock. And those balls. I bet they're so big because they're full of his hot cum, waiting to spurt it out, don't you agree?" Carmen put her hand back around Ellen's waist.

"Yes miss."

"Mmmmm. Well maybe if you're a good girl, he might just cum for you. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would like very much to see him cum," replied Ellen.

"Maybe you can help me, Ellen. I'd really love to see your breasts," I suggested, still masturbating slowly.

Ellen blushed again, and looked at Carmen.

"Well it hardly seems fair that he's there naked, wanking his big cock, when we're fully clothed, does it?" Carmen said, her hand on her hips.

Ellen looked embarrassed, and turned her head away.

"Ellen, you are so sexy. I've noticed you, you know. I've fantasised about your big tits, but I didn't want to make a move because you were so sweet and shy. Please, show me your tits while I masturbate for you."

My pace increased slightly. She looked at me and I nodded reassuringly. She took one quick look at Carmen, slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head, then held it balled in her hands in front of her chest. I smiled at her and hummed my approval, and she lowered her hands, displaying two massive tits supported by a pink bra. They were nearly bursting out of her cups.

"Ooooh yeah, baby," I said, stroking harder. "Now take off your bra. Let me see your big naked tits."

Ellen grinned widely, flattered by my attention, and put her hands behind her back to unfasten her clasp. Her melons bulged impossibly from the material, then dropped into place as her support garment gave way. She dropped the bra and covered herself with her arms. She held my gaze as her arms slid across her chest, leaving only her fingertips covering her nipples. I moaned and stroked myself more enthusiastically as she revealed her hard pink nipples to me, cupping her tits and pushing them together.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"They're beautiful, Ellen. You have amazing breasts."

She released her melons and slid her hands down her sides, finally clasping them in front of her.

"Well don't stop there, honey," said Carmen, leaning her bottom on her desk. "Strip for him."

Ellen looked nervously at Carmen, then looked back at my engorged cock. She slid her shoes off, then unfastened her jeans and pulled them over her womanly hips, pushing them to the floor and stepping out of them. She wore pink panties, and she played with the little bow on the front, staring at my dick.

Carmen approached Ellen and led her to her desk, asking her to sit. Ellen's titties bounced as she hopped up on Carmen's desk. Carmen gently pushed her shoulder, forcing Ellen to lean backward with her breasts pushed out. She then ran her fingers over Ellen's thighs, getting her to part them. She stepped aside and urged me closer so I could watch. Ellen had a large wet spot on the crotch of her cotton panties.

"Look at that," said Carmen, stroking her finger teasingly over the most patch, "she's all wet for you. Did watching him rub his fat cock make your pussy wet?"

"Yes," said Ellen, watching Carmen delicately touch her between her legs. "My pussy is so wet for him."

Carmen chuckled and patted Ellen's groin.

"Take these wet panties off, sweetie," Carmen ordered.

Ellen rolled back on her butt and swiftly pulled her panties down her legs. Carmen took them from her and handed them to me.

"Smell her pussy juice while you masturbate."

I put Ellen's panties to my face and inhaled her sweet musk, feeling the dampness on my lips. My cock surged and I moaned, picking up my stroking pace. Ellen, now fully nude except for her striped socks, attempted to close her legs, but Carmen held them open.

"No. Let him see you. Let him see how wet you are. Oooou, you're nicely shaved," Carmen commented, touching Ellen's smooth, puffy pussy lips. "Spread your pussy open for him."

Ellen, embarrassed but also aroused, did as she was told, and held her labia open. Her little pink pussy was cute, with a small, hard clit. It glistened with her juices, which, even as she opened herself to me, dripped out and under her. I breathed in her scent again.

"Oh Ellen, you have such a cute pussy. Do you want me to lick it?" I suggested.

"Yes, please lick my pussy!" she responded immediately, looking me in the eyes pleadingly.

"No!" Carmen held a hand up to me. "You're both being punished, in a way."

She sat on her desk next to Ellen.

"Ellen, get off the desk and face me," she said.

Ellen, unsure of what she would be asked to do next, slid off the desk, looking longingly at my cock, then turned her back to me to face Carmen. I saw Carmen's arms move at her sides, but Ellen blocked my view of what she was doing.

"Take my panties off," said Carmen, leaning back on her hands.

"But, miss..." Ellen mumbled.

"Stop making me ask you twice. Take my fucking panties off," snapped Carmen.

Ellen leaned forward and reached towards Carmen. I saw Carmen tip her legs up, then down. She must have hiked up her skirt so Ellen would have access.

"Give them to him. Make him smell them."

Ellen turned to me, holding a pair of lacy black panties. She took her own panties from my hand and replaced them with Carmen's.

"Give me yours, honey," said Carmen, her long, sexy legs crossed, concealing her pussy.

Ellen turned back to Carmen as I sniffed her panties and licked the wet crotch. Carmen had also soaked her panties with pussy juice, and I relished her taste as I wanked my cock. Carmen took Ellen's panties from her hand and held them up to her nose.

"Mmmmmmm, your pussy smells lovely, Ellen. Would you like to smell mine?" I saw Carmen's knees and feet appear beside Ellen, but she was blocking my view of Carmen's now exposed pussy.

Ellen jumped slightly, her hands going to her mouth. Carmen reached forward and pulled Ellen to her, wrapping her legs around her upper thighs.

"Oh honey, no need to be shy," cooed Carmen.

She put her hand around Ellen's neck and pulled her towards her. Ellen seemed to resist at first, but gave in to Carmen's pull, planting a kiss on her mouth. Carmen's eyes opened behind her glasses and she looked at me suggestively as her tongue explored Ellen's mouth. She closed her eyes again, then broke off the kiss.

"You're a very good kisser, Ellen. Have you ever kissed another woman before?"

"N-no, miss."

"Did you like it?"

"Um... I..."

Carmen reached her hand between them.

"I think you did," she said, bringing her hand up to her lips and sucking her fingers.

"Now then, Ellen, you're going to bend over and lick my pussy. And you," she pointed at me, "are going to keep stroking that fat cock of yours while I watch. I don't want you to move from that spot. And don't even think about fucking her."

Carmen roughly pushed Ellen's face down into her lap as she leaned back. I looked at Carmen's thighs, but Ellen's dark pony-tailed hair blocked any view I might have had of Carmen's cunt. I looked at Ellen's ass as she bent over, seeing her small asshole and her pussy lips become visible. Carmen watched me as I masturbated and tasted her panties.

"Oh Carmen, you taste so good," I moaned.

Carmen chuckled and pushed the back of Ellen's head, forcing her face into her crotch.

"Ellen's just finding that out now, aren't you, baby?" Carmen closed her eyes briefly as Ellen's head moved between Carmen's legs.

"Oooooh, that's right sweetie, eat that pussy. Mmmmm..." Carmen moaned in approval.

My cock oozed pre-cum. I looked at Ellen's bare pussy, which dripped juice down her inner thigh. I took a step towards her, intending to penetrate her exposed, dripping pussy.

"Don't!" shouted Carmen.

"God, Carmen, this is torture! At least show me your tits!" I begged.

"Oh, you mean these?" she said, slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

She pulled it open and off her shoulders, exposing her bra-clad mammaries. They bulged alluringly over the lacy material. Carmen stroked her fingertips over her cleavage and the tops of her magnificent tits, before putting her hand back on the back of Ellen's head. Carmen looked down at her pussy and her brow creased. She bit her lip and sighed.

"Oh honey you MUST have done this before. You're doing very well down there. Don't stop, baby, don't stop," urged Carmen.

I stood jerking my cock, watching Carmen get eaten out by the cleaning lady, enjoying the view of Carmen squirming in pleasure and Ellen dripping her pussy juice down her leg. Eventually, Carmen pulled Ellen's ponytail up and brought them face to face, kissing her hard on the mouth, then wiping Ellen's chin with her thumb.

"Sweetheart, you have one very talented mouth," Carmen said, planting another kiss on her full lips.

Carmen slid off the desk and led Ellen by the hand to the other side. While she managed to block my view of her pussy, she made no attempt to hide her beautiful bare ass. Once they reached the side of the desk opposite me, Carmen had Ellen turn to face me again.

"Watch him wank his cock for you," she said, then ducked down behind Ellen, out of my view. I heard a drawer open, but was focused on Ellen's large breasts and blushing face.

"Did you like watching me eat her pussy?" asked Ellen, making a bashful attempt to talk dirty to me.

"I loved it. It was so hot. I think you really got Carmen off, too. Did her pussy taste good?" I asked, tossing Carmen's panties on the desk in front of Ellen.

"Yes, she has a very nice pussy. I lick her clit, too," giggled Ellen, touching her moist pussy lips.

Carmen stood up behind Ellen and looked over her shoulder. She threw her bra on the desk and then appeared to drop her skirt and step out of it. I saw her pick something up off the floor, then look down at her pussy while she adjusted something with her hands. It looked like she was putting on a belt.

"What are you doing, Carmen?" I asked, trying to see around Ellen.

Ellen began to turn, but Carmen stopped her.

"Watch him wank. Put your leg up on the desk and finger your pussy for him," ordered Carmen.

Ellen was eager to obey, and put her stocking foot on Carmen's desk. Reaching behind and under her ass, Ellen stroked and spread her wet labia, her tits bulging outward and rolling to the sides as she arched her back. She teased her clit playfully, smiling at me and glancing down every now and again to eye my raging hard-on, which I rubbed fervently. Pinching one of her nipples with her left hand, she pushed the middle finger of her right hand into her cunt and began fingering herself.

"My god, your dick is so big! It makse me so wet. Please, miss, can he fuck my pussy with his big cock?" asked Ellen, not taking her eyes from my throbbing manhood as she inserted a second finger into her dripping cunt.

Carmen put her hands around Ellen's body and cupped her enormous breasts, pushing them up to Ellen's chin and jiggling them. She kissed Ellen's neck, then reached for something behind her.

"No, honey, you can't fuck his big cock. Stop fingering yourself and spread your pussy lips wide. You're going to fuck something else for me," Carmen said softly, lowering herself behind Ellen.

Ellen looked between her legs and brought her hand from behind her, sliding it down her abdomen to her pussy. She obediently spread her labia and watched as a large purple dildo head pressed against her womanhood. Carmen was wearing a strap-on.

She put her hands on Ellen's hips and forced the dildo to penetrate Ellen's moist hole. Ellen cried out and closed her eyes tight, putting her hands on the desk top, her breasts pressed between her arms. Carmen thrust again, the dildo entering Ellen easily, aided by her abundant lubrication.

"OOOHHH YES!" she cried, tossing her head back.

Carmen withdrew the purple dildo and began thrusting her hips, sliding the dildo in and out of Ellen's pussy. When Carmen's pelvis connected with Ellen's ass, her tits jumped and jiggled delightfully. My cock somehow became harder as I watched Ellen get fucked by Carmen. Although I couldn't see Carmen's breasts clearly, I occasionally would catch glimpses of round flesh bouncing exuberantly upon her chest.

After a few minutes, Carmen had Ellen put her leg back down and pulled her back against her. I could see Carmen's tits bulge out as they pressed into Ellen's back. Ellen raised her hands to touch Carmen's hair and neck, and her titties lifted enticingly as she did so. I felt like my balls were going to explode.

"God damn, Carmen. I can't last much longer with you fucking Ellen like that. Please let me fuck her, or you, or both!" I pleaded.

"You're not fucking anyone tonight," said Carmen, playing with Ellen's tits and tugging at her nipples. "You'll have to settle with jerking yourself to orgasm while we watch."

"Aargh! Fine, but I'm getting close. At least let me nut all over Ellen's sexy body!"

"Ok, honey, then I'll give you a nice show before you cum on her." Carmen smiled devilishly, then kissed Ellen's neck and made her lean forward onto the desk.

Carmen leaned forward with her, her tits still pressed into her back. She stopped Ellen just before her massive jugs touched the desk surface.

"We don't want to hide these lovely tits from him. We want him to watch them jiggle while I fuck your pussy, right?" said Carmen into Ellen's ear.

"Yes, miss. And I want him to cum on them."

"That's a good girl," laughed Carmen.

Both women looked up at me as I masturbated, eager anticipation in their eyes. Then Carmen began to slowly raise herself. She held my eyes with hers, standing straighter, her breasts lifting from Ellen's back. I watched as, with agonising slowness, Carmen's bare tits were unveiled to me.

They were marvelously round, and had fairly large, pale brown nipples and areolas. They hung well on her chest, not saggy, but not pert or perky. Her long black hair rested tousled over her shoulders and spilled onto the tops of her gorgeous tits. As she regained her full height, she put her hands on her hips and grinned at me over her sexy glasses.

"Oh fuck, Carmen, thank you. Thank you!" I said happily, stroking myself hard and fast. I grunted.

"Carmen, fuck her hard. I want to see two beautiful pairs of tits bounce while I cum," I said.

Carmen laughed, then gripped Ellen's hips firmly.

"Yes, miss. Fuck my pussy hard! I want his cum!" squealed Ellen.

Carmen began pistoning her hips against Ellen's full ass, a loud slapping sound emanating from their groins as she did so. As promised, the girls' tits began their hypnotising dance, wiggling and jiggling to the rapid rhythm of Carmen's thrusts.

Ellen cried out as her pussy was pounded, her breasts bounding forward and back just above the desk. Carmen was concentrating on the purple dildo as it penetrated, then retracted from Ellen's wet snatch. Her tits jumped with each powerful thrust. I lost control.

I didn't even have time to cry out before a thick, white rope of jizm flew violently from the tip of my cock. It sailed high through the air, striking Carmen directly in the face, laying a wide stripe from her hairline, over hear forehead and her right glasses lens, then over her cheek and lips to her chin. It was so thick and voluminous that it instantly slid down her face, an enormous gob dangling and waving precariously from her chin. She gasped, her mouth opening, stretching the semen like a harp string between her lips.

Her eyes fluttered behind her glasses as the cum wad clung desperately to her chin, finally swinging far enough sideways to affix itself on her hair, its pearly whiteness contrasting starkly with Carmen's raven black locks. Carmen was taken aback, but there was no time for her to react. My second ejaculation was already airborne. The second load was on a lower arc, but was no less in volume than the first. It splashed on Carmen's chest, tracing its uneven path from the hollow of her throat, down between her round breasts, and ending just shy of her navel.

Carmen's hands flew out to her sides, her palms facing out as she looked down at the mess I had made. Her eyes began to flutter rapidly as they rolled back. Her right hand went to her head and took a fist full of hair, clutching it tightly. Her left hand smacked Ellen's ass cheek hard, gripping it, her nails digging in to the soft flesh. She pushed her dildo as deep as it would go into Ellen's pussy as her body shook. I could see her ribs as her breath came in stuttering gasps, the thread of cum between her lips vibrating rapidly.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhnnnnnn!" She came hard, squeezing Ellen's ass mercilessly and crying out a half-scream, half-moan as her orgasm took her.

I looked down to Ellen, who had sat up a bit, half-hoping to catch a shot of cum, and half-arching her back in ecstasy as Carmen penetrated her cunt. Upon seeing her open eyes, open mouth, and her huge bust bulging between her arms, I unleashed a monster load, pointed at her face. Ellen blinked, but didn't close her eyes as my cumshot hit her forehead and dripped down her nose.

"OH!" she squeaked, as I came again, blasting another load, this one lacing across her bulbous tits, oozing over them like cake icing.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm going to cum!" cried Ellen, pushing her ass back onto Carmen's dildo.

Carmen was breathing hard, still shaking from her orgasm. Ellen came, her head tilted back, her hands flat on the desk, crying out loudly as I pumped my dick, taking the opportunity to cum on her face again. She laughed and licked the drops that slid over her lips, savouring my taste. I jizzed on her tits one last time, moaning as the thick rope of white spunk stuck to her jiggling orbs as she spread my cum into her skin with her hand, occasionally sucking it off her nipples. Carmen had withdrawn the dildo from Ellen's pussy, and stood behind her, dazed.

Carmen panted, looking at me through half-lidded eyes. As my cock softened in my hand, Ellen continued to rub my seed onto her buxom chest, seeming to forget that she was not alone. Carmen pulled her by her ponytail and spun her around.

"Suck your cum off this dildo, bitch," she said harshly, and pushed Ellen's head down.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers