The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"You're no fun," pouted Nat, as she leaned back, her hand creeping over my leg under the water, once again finding my hard member.

"God... can you believe her?" I said to Vanessa, jerking my thumb in Nat's direction.

Vanessa laughed. "You're just upset because she's right, isn't she?" she replied, smiling and biting her lower lip, glancing down into the water again.

"Not you too! Get your minds out of the gutter," chastised them playfully.

"What guy wouldn't be turned on by seeing Courtney's big tits bounce like that? It's ok, sweetie, we know what you guys think about. There's nothing wrong with admitting to getting a hard-on while watching that beautiful, big-breasted woman exercise... Not to mention sitting in a hot tub with two rather attractive companions, I might add," said Nat, stroking my cock a bit quicker than before.

"I mean, it's just the three of us in here." Nat looked around us. "No one left in the pool. Almost no one in the gym. Don't try to tell me you're not thinking about a hot threesome with Vanessa and me, right here in the spa."

The sensation of her slow, methodical hand-job as well as the bubbles tickling my balls was wonderful. I suppressed a moan. I felt myself getting close to orgasm, not caring if I blew my load into the water of the hot tub, not caring if Vanessa was right there beside me.

Barely aware of what I was doing, I moved my hand farther up Vanessa's thigh. My hand roamed over to the inside of her thigh, my fingers gently tickling the soft flesh. I felt the skin of her other leg on my fingertips, then felt her legs part ever so slightly.

"Yes, I admit, this is all very stimulating." I slowly inched my fingers towards Vanessa's crotch. "But what are you expecting? I'm not going to just whip it out in a public gym now, am I?"

I looked to Vanessa for reassurance, or to break the tension that was building between us, or perhaps to distract me from the fact that I was about to jizz.

"Why not?" Nat countered, giving me a knowing glance.

My index finger grazed the material of Vanessa's swimsuit, the thin fabric the only thing between my finger and her soft pussy lips.

"Goodness, it's getting a bit late. I think I've soaked long enough," Vanessa blurted out just as my fingers touched her womanhood.

She had suddenly become uncomfortable with how close I was to touching her sex. I pulled my hand back and Nat released her grip on my cock just as I was on the cusp of cumming.

"Oh... ok," I said lamely.

"It's just that Steve is expecting me home soon. I should really get going. Nice talking to you though."

She looked slightly flustered as she reached behind me and retrieved her glasses off the edge of the tub, leaning in close. As she brought them to her face, she fumbled them and dropped them directly into my lap. They instantly sank into the water.

"Oops!" Vanessa exclaimed as her hands darted into the water in an attempt to catch her glasses.

I was too slow to react. First I felt the frames gently bump against my turgid member. In the next instant I felt Vanessa's hands clumsily grip my cock, sandwiching her glasses in between.

At that precise moment, the spa's timer clicked off.

I looked down at my crotch in a panic. Vanessa looked down at my crotch in a panic. Natalie looked down at my crotch... in pure delight. The bubbles vanished so quickly it was almost as if they had never been there at all. Everyone was frozen in shock.

"Oh!" cried Vanessa, the first to break the stunned silence.

Despite her surprise, she had not let go of my penis. A brief moment passed.

"Oh!" she said again, releasing me from her grip and pulling her hands back as if she had dipped them in hot lava.

She was seated facing me,, hands held at breast-level just above the waterline, palms facing me defensively. Her glasses had dropped into my lap, hooked around my dick like a horseshoe. She squinted her eyes into the water, then widened them.

"Oooh..." she uttered softly, the realisation of what had happened sinking in.

I instinctively reacted by grabbing the sides of my swim trunks and yanking them up as quickly as I could. I managed to get them back on, but my cock still stuck out the top of the waistband like a fallen tree out of a river. Not only this, but I realised I had trapped Vanessa's glasses inside my shorts!

"Oh my god," was all I could manage to say as I dug frantically in my trunks, eventually managing to pull her glasses out.

I passed them to her with one hand, still fighting to get my cock back into my trunks with the other. She reached out tentatively and took them between her forefinger and thumb. She looked at them, then looked back into the water at my dick. I eventually settled on covering the tip with my hands.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Vanessa," I said apologetically, feeling an embarrassed blush flood into my face.

She slowly looked up into my eyes. Her mouth was slightly open in wonder, and she had a quizzical expression--like she was unsure whether what had just happened was real. Still looking into my eyes, she stood. Her long, lean body emerged from the water. Her suit clung tightly to the soft swells of her breasts, and the gentle curves of her hips. Her nipples looked at hard as my dick, and poked out obviously form her swimsuit. She seemed to slowly compose herself.

"What... what were you doing?" she asked, more in genuine curiosity than anger.

"Yeah, what the hell were you doing?" echoed Nat, pretending to look appalled.

"What? No, I... nothing! I was--"

"--you were jerking off! You were jerking off right next to us, you little pervert!" cried Nat, slapping my shoulder.

I was angry at Nat for throwing me under the bus, but there was nothing I could do. I was caught.

"Look, I'm sorry... Nat was going on about Courtney, and the two of you were sitting so close to me... I just. I'm sorry," I said to Vanessa apologetically.

"You were masturbating? Thinking about us? Oh my goodness. I... I have to go," said Vanessa, stepping past us.

Nat stood up as well, and I shot her an angry look, mouthing the words "What the fuck?" as she stifled a giggle. She shrugged and mouthed "Sorry" back to me, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Vanessa, Nat, please. I didn't mean anything by it," I said, not willing to stand up, as my erection was still raging.

"Come on Vanessa, lets get in the shower. We might have his cum on us!" Nat said as they picked up their towels. "Here, this will help you keep that big boner hidden," she added, turning the spa back on. They fled to the women's change rooms together.

I sighed heavily and ran my hands through my hair, sitting back in the bubbling water. I looked back to Courtney, who was still happily jogging on the treadmill, undeterred by her voluminous orbs bounding in front of her with every stride. I sat for a few minutes, watching her. My dick had only partially softened before I felt it stir again, stimulated by Courtney's hot body. Looking to make sure no one was watching, I slipped my cock out of my trunks and slowly stroked it, admiring Courtney's bouncing breasts, tight buttocks, and rosy cheeks.

I masturbated watching Courtney for some time, before deciding that I shouldn't cum in the spa. I waited until my erection subsided (which took a while since Courtney was still jogging). Finally, I left the spa and collected my towel and sandals, then walked back to the men's change room. I passed the women's change room on the way and listened for any indication that Nat or Vanessa were still in there, but only heard running water. Disappointed, I made my way to the men's showers and soaped up.

"Pssst! Hey! You in here?" I heard Nat's voice call after about 10 minutes.

"Nat?" I replied, turning the water off so I could hear better.

"Hey. Can you come here for a sec?" she said.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked past a guy getting dressed, smiling apologetically. I met Nat, also wet-haired and towel-clad, at the entrance to the men's change rooms.

"Is anyone else in there?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah. There's one other guy."

"Come on, then." Nat grabbed my hand and pulled me across the wide hallway into the entrance to the women's change room.

I stumbled clumsily as she pulled me past a row of lockers.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Don't worry, no one's in here," said Nat, dragging me past a row of sinks and mirrors to the shower area.

In addition to the communal showers, there were individual shower stalls on the adjacent wall. Nat pulled me into one and shut the door. She spun around and grabbed my towel, pulling it off my waist and tossing it on the bench next to her.

"Mmmm, there's my handsome cock," she cooed.

"Hang on," I said, pushing her back as she reached for my swinging member. "You totally fucked me back there! Pretending it wasn't you that was jerking my cock! Vanessa's probably going to have me sacked for that little stunt!"

"Oh calm down, honey. She's fine. I talked to her. She's not going to do anything."

"How do you know?!"

"Trust me, ok? There's nothing to worry about," Nat said reassuringly.

"God... how am I supposed to look her in the eye the next time I see her? This is so embarrassing! That was a really dirty trick," I whinged.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Let me make it up to you, ok?" said Nat, as she pulled the towel loose from her bust.

She let it drop to the floor and put her hands on her sexy, womanly hips. Her body was as exquisite as ever: her huge, round breasts hanging perfectly on her chest, her curvy waist and hips leading down to her toned legs, with a cute, bare slit between them. We smiled at each other, and in a flash my anger was gone.

Nat took a step forward, then squatted down in front of me.

"Here: let's get some life back into that wonderful cock of yours."

She took my penis in her hand and pulled back, opening her mouth wide and dropping my fat dick head onto her tongue. She closed her lips around it and sucked her cheeks in hard. I felt her tongue swirling rapidly around my head, caressing it on all sides. She put her other hand on my thigh for balance and looked up at me with her big blue eyes. As she suckled my cock, I felt it grow noticeably. Nat pulled it from her mouth and stroked her saliva along my shaft.

"Oooh yes, baby. I felt your dick head swell in my mouth."

She licked slowly up and down the underside of my column as she held it aloft. She tickled my balls with her tongue and stroked me firmly, milking the blood into my expanding shaft.

"Oh Nat, you can always get me hard so quick," I moaned.

She quickly stroked me just below my glans, then gobbled the tip of my cock again, stroking my shaft down to the base and squeezing it as she bobbed her head, taking a few inches into her mouth.

"Fuck, you look so hot sucking my dick, Nat," I said as I ran my fingers through her wet blonde hair.

"Mmmmm..." she hummed as she blew me, still maintaining eye contact.

She slurped the spit from my cock head as she pulled it from her mouth.

"Yes, baby. I can feel you grow," she whispered, stroking me quickly and admiring my lengthening member. "Get nice and hard for me, baby. Oooh! Yes, that's it! Get hard so you can fuck my pussy!"

She needn't have asked, as the sight of her jerking my dick, her pretty blue eyes, full lips, and swaying swells of her breasts below caused me to achieve rock-hardness in about 10 seconds.

"Yeah, that's it. God, you're so hard it feels like you're going to explode!" giggled Nat, putting both hands around my veined shaft.

"If you keep sucking my cock like that, I'll definitely explode. You got me so horny in the hot tub, I've been itching for release."

Nat giggled again. "What did you do after we left?"

"I watched Courtney's tits bounce and stroked myself. But it didn't feel right blowing my load in a public spa, so I gave up."

"Ha ha, very nice. I wish Vanessa didn't decide to leave so suddenly. I wanted to make you cum right beside her," Nat said, getting that naughty look on her face.

"Yes, well... I would rather that than what actually happened. Now be quiet and put my dick back in your mouth, you naughty little slut," I replied, pulling her wet hair and forcing my cock back into her warm, soft mouth.

She sucked me off hungrily, savouring my long, hard, thick shaft as her lips slid up and down the end of my cock. She twisted her fists around my girth as she bobbed her head, producing wave after wave of pleasure coursing up my body. I felt my legs become weak as she continued to watch me enjoy her blow job, knowing her sweet mouth was bringing me close to orgasm. I moaned loudly as I watched her take more of my dick into her mouth, my cock head hitting the back of her throat.

"Of fuck, Nat..." I muttered, getting ready to blast my seed into her sucking mouth.

"... I didn't even know they had yoga classes here!"

A high, clear female voice pierced the silence of the change room. Nat stopped moving, the tip of my dick clasped between her full lips.

"Yeah, the instructor is really good. I've been going here for a while. You should come with me next time!" said another voice; lower, but louder.

"Oh totally. Heaven knows I need to release the stress of working here." I recognised Courtney's voice.

I heard lockers opening and movement.

"Tell me about it. I don't know what it's like in your department, but marketing is mental! I can hardly keep up!"

The second voice I recognised as Alice's. Natalie slipped my cock from her mouth and licked her lips, smiling widely up at me and suppressing a giggle. I nearly laughed as well, and put my finger over my lips, telling Nat to keep quiet. She winked and licked my dick head lovingly. My impending orgasm had passed for the moment, and I pushed Nat's hair back so I could see her pretty face as she swirled her tongue on my glans.

"We're very busy as well. There's just not enough time in the day. I can't tell you how much overtime I've had to put in," continued Courtney.

"Oh yeah? Where do you work again?" asked Alice.

"Second floor, west tower."

"Oh, right. Carmen's department, yes?. She's a hard-ass, I've heard."

More banging of lockers. Nat ran her lips down my shaft until my cock rested on her forehead. She then sucked my right nut into her mouth. I noticed her left hand had disappeared between her legs.

"Yes, she's tough, but fair. She's not mean or anything, she just expects hard work," Courtney said.

"Oh, that's ok then. My boss is similar..."

My attention to the conversation faded as I enjoyed Nat's oral treatment. She stroked me just below my dick head as she juggled my balls in her mouth. She slowly licked up my shaft, finally reaching the head and sliding half my cock down her throat. My toes curled as I savoured the sensation of her tight, constricting throat squeezing my dick.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my revery when I heard my name mentioned.

"Yeah, I work really closely with him. His office is next to mine," Courtney said.

"Oh, that's right! He's really hot," said Alice.

"Mmm, yes he is. We work on the same projects together, so I'm in his office a lot," Courtney replied boastfully.

"Lucky you," responded Alice, sounding less than impressed.

"How do you know him?" asked Courtney.

I heard a locker shut and the voices came closer, becoming more clear.

"I met him a while back. He came to one of my parties and we kinda just started talking. We were in my pool too, so I got to see him with his shirt off. Oh my god--so sexy!" Alice boasted back.

I head the showers turn on. Nat stood up and covered her mouth as she giggled quietly. I gave her the 'shh' sign again and listened intently.

"Oh really? Were you two... dating?" asked Courtney.

"Well, no. I mean, not really."

"What do you mean, "not really"?" said Courtney, laughing uncomfortably.

"Well... Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling you this... You promise not to say anything?" Alice spoke excitedly, clearly eager to share her secret.

"Of course. Tell me!" Courtney's voice sounded thin and stressed.

Nat had turned away from me to listen at the door of the shower stall. She reached her hand back to grip my cock so she could stroke it as she listened. I reached around her and began fondling her full tits, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

"Well, that night, at my party, I caught him jerking off in my bathroom!" said Alice conspiratorially.

Courtney gasped. "No!"

"Yeah! And he was, like, sniffing a pair of my panties!" continued Alice.

"Oh my! Really?!"

"Yes! But that's not all. When I walked in he was... he was cumming! And he shot some on me!"

"Oh my goodness!"

"I know! Can you believe it? Some of it squirted on me, right here!" Alice continued excitedly.

"My gosh... what did you do?"

"Nothing. I was too shocked. He was just as surprised. He took off." Alice laughed. "He looked so embarrassed and horrified. I almost felt bad for him."

"So, you didn't do anything about it? You didn't confront him?" asked Courtney.

"I talked to him later that night over the phone. We sorted it out."

"What do you mean? He... jizzed on you! Weren't you angry?"

"I was at first,but... to be honest, I was kinda turned on," giggled Alice.

"Alice!"

"No, you don't understand. Imagine him, his hot, naked body, wet from the pool, shorts around his ankles, stroking it into my panties... I was a bit flattered. And oh my god, his cock... it's like..."

I heard Courtney gasp. Her fake surprise was convincing.

Nat reached out and unlatched the door, pushing it open a tiny crack so we could peer through.

Beyond, we had a perfect view of Alice and Courtney showering next to one another. The water cascaded from their naked bodies, dripping from their breasts and elbows. Courtney's perfect tits wobbled erotically as she pulled her hair over her shoulder, twisting it to wring out some water. I admired the small strip of pubic hair at her groin, as well as her narrow waist. Alice's body was equally impressive: her firm, high, peach breasts, pale skin, sensuous curve at the base of her spine, firm, toned, perfectly-shaped buttocks... Nat must have felt my cock twitch in response, as she turned her head towards me and smiled, squeezing my cock hard. Both Alice and Courtney had a rosy glow, although whether it was from the exercise, or the excitement of their conversation, I couldn't tell. I reached my other hand around and cupped Nat's heavy tits, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

Alice was holding her hands apart like she was telling a fishing story about the one that got away.

"Wow! That's huge! So, after that, did you...?" said Courtney. She was eager to get to the point: did Alice sleep with me?

"You swear you won't tell anyone?" Alice said again.

"I swear!"

"Ok... I was dating this guy at the time, but we broke up. So I went down to his office one night, when he was working late... and we had sex in his office!"

"Oh!" exclaimed Courtney. She looked hurt, but tried to look happy for Alice.

"Yeah! It was sooo hot! Carmen even called when I was riding him on his office chair, and I made him pick it up and talk to her. It was so exciting!" Alice squealed with glee.

She continued, "And his cock... wow. It's so big! He really stretched me, but it felt sooo amazing! I've never seen one like his."

"I know! Me neither!" blurted Courtney. It was difficult to tell, but I imagined she did this on purpose.

"Wait... what? You've... seen it too?" It was Alice's turn to look hurt.

Nat looked back at me again, giving me a sarcastic *tsk, tsk* gesture with her finger. I released her right tit and let my hand roam down her back to her full ass. I groped her bottom and slid my middle finger down her crack, over her anus to her pussy. It was dripping wet. My finger slipped in easily between her smooth, soft labial folds. She jumped slightly as my finger entered her, her breasts swaying with the movement. She jerked my cock faster.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
123456...8