The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,638 Followers

"Oooou, look at them jiggle!" squealed Alice.

She was still gripping the base of my penis, and began to stroke it in time with Courtney's blow job. I moaned my approval as my fingertips wandered between Alice's buttocks to find her tight anus. I felt her body tense against mine, but she did not object. I felt her push her bare pussy against my leg as she continued to stroke me off.

"She looks so pretty sucking your cock. I'm getting a bit jealous," said Alice.

I felt Courtney's nails dig into my thighs as she sucked harder.

"Mmmmmmm..." she hummed around my member.

She was clearly enjoying the idea of making Alice jealous--either that or she was getting off on Nat's oral stimulation. Probably both.

"Yeah, Court, you're sucking me so good," I complimented her.

I pushed my middle finger against Alice's bum hole. She gasped slightly, but did not move. Courtney took me deeper into her mouth and I moaned again.

"Wow... she's really getting you off," said Alice, sounding almost disappointed.

Her hand released its grip on my shaft and moved to Courtney's wet hair.

"If you like his cock so much, maybe you should take all of it!" cried Alice suddenly as she forced Courtney's head forward.

I felt my cock hit the back of Courtney's throat and push further in as her eyes widened in shock. She resisted, pushing against my thighs, but Alice had a tight grip on Courtney's hair, and she kept pushing until only an inch of my shaft was visible. Courtney squeezed her eyes shut, gagging on my member, as I hastily pushed Alice's arm away, withdrawing my saliva-coated penis from her throat.

Courtney coughed loudly, her hands on her chest as I looked at Alice, who was smiling devilishly.

"How do you like that, Courtney? Was that enough cock for you?" she said.

Courtney looked hurt as she wiped spit from her chin. "Alice... why...?" was all she could say.

Alice simply crossed her arms under her perky titties.

"Girls, please. There's no need to be jealous. I'm happy to share myself with you. You'll all get your turn. Please don't fight," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Alice, I was hogging him. Here, why don't you sit on Natalie's face and suck his penis for a bit while I watch?" suggested Courtney diplomatically.

Alice looked down, then back to Courtney, putting her arms out. "I'm so sorry, honey! I just got carried away. Please forgive me!"

"Of course, sweetie!" replied Courtney, standing shakily. "Come over here and let Nat take care of you for a bit."

Alice approached Courtney, hugging her tightly. They kissed each other hard, using their tongues. When they stopped, they both smiled at each other.

"I can taste him on your tongue," Alice said.

Courtney giggled, then held Alice's hand while she knelt down, straddling Nat's face.

"Mmmm, a fresh new pussy I haven't tasted yet. Bring that sexy bald cunt down here, baby," cooed Nat, before driving her face into Alice's bare slit, clearly past the point of subtle foreplay.

"Ooooh my gooood!" exclaimed Alice, her eyes flying open, her hands splayed on the tops of her thighs as Nat went to work.

"Yeah, she's good," chuckled Courtney, coming to my side and kissing me on the mouth.

She held my cock at the base as Alice had, and guided me forward.

"Ok Alice, your turn to have a taste."

Alice smiled excitedly and opened her mouth to receive my spit-soaked column. She looked at me intently as I watched it vanish past her lips. She wasted no time in getting into a steady rhythm, taking me hard and deep, her blue eyes watering with the effort as my cock head bumped the back of her throat. Courtney matched Alice's quick tempo with her hand and pushed her breasts against my side. I felt her short pubic hair prickle my leg as she began to grind against me.

"Gosh, that does look very sexy. Mmmmm, she's sucking it hard, isn't she?" said Courtney, sounding impressed.

"Yeah, it feels amazing. Ohh, suck that dick, baby," I grunted as I watched Alice swallow my phallus.

Soon, I felt Alice's nails dig into my thighs and her eyes began to flutter. Her brow creased and she withdrew my cock from her warm, wet mouth.

"Ooooohhh fuck..." she moaned, as Courtney distributed the saliva along my shaft with quick strokes of her hand. "Oooooh, she's licking my pussy so goooooood..."

"Stick your tongue out, Alice," I said.

She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Courtney took the hint and began tapping my dick head rapidly against the surface of Alice's tongue. Alice moaned around the slaps, her hands falling to Nat's head, and grinding her pussy against Nat's face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa..." said Alice, as if I was a doctor examining a sore throat, my penis acting as the tongue depressor.

I fondled Courtney's compact buttocks, daring again to trace my fingertip over her puckered asshole.

"Mmmmm... that feels... a bit naughty," she whispered in my ear. "I think I like it."

I smiled at her as I pushed my finger against it, feeling it tighten.

"It's very tight, Courtney. I bet my cock would feel really good pushing into your bottom."

Courtney blushed furiously as her eyes widened. She looked away, a cheeky smile on her lips, diverting her attention back to Alice, who was tickling the underside of my cock head with the tip of her tongue. I felt Courtney's pussy lips against my upper leg, sliding on her abundant juices.

Alice sucked my dick head for a few moments before letting it slip from her lips, closing her eyes and moaning as Nat ate her pussy. Courtney rubbed my dick on Alice's cheek as she trembled and moaned loudly.

"Aaaahhhh... OOU!" cried Alice, her body jolting into an upright position, her eyes opening wide. "Now she's tonguing my asshole!" she announced, giggling nervously.

"Oh my goodness! She's so dirty!" Courtney said.

It seemed like she was trying to appear shocked and disgusted, but in reality she portrayed a look of curious desire. I pushed my finger against her asshole again, and she responded my squeezing my cock and giving me a cheeky smile.

"I think it's time I had a taste of some pussy, girls. Hang on..." I stepped away from the girls and went to the change room to retrieve a bench. I carried it into the shower room and set it down by the mats. The girls were all standing now, kissing and touching each other.

"Sit on here, ladies," I motioned to the bench.

Courtney sat down on the left, Nat in the middle, and Alice on the right. They sat patiently as I looked at them, backs straight, wet hair sticking to their necks and shoulders, breasts perky and nipples alert. My cock twitched as I admired the sexy women, each body different and beautiful in its own way: from Courtney's magnificent set of large, soft, bosoms, long eyelashes and innocent eyes, to Nat's curvy hips and cute smile, to Alice's creamy skin, perky tits, and dimples in her cheeks. I thanked my lucky stars for being able to attract such lovely women.

"Well? Are you going to lick our pussies, or just stand there staring at us?" Nat quipped.

I laughed. "Sorry. I was just admiring how beautiful you all are. You can't blame a guy for wanting to soak in the view of three wet, naked, sexy young women sitting in front of him."

I approached Courtney and knelt in front of her, taking her right leg and placing kisses up her shin to her knee. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders as I kissed her inner thigh, her breasts coming together between her arms, creating succulent cleavage. I gently pushed her legs apart as I kissed further up her inner thighs, admiring her wet pussy lips and strip of short pubic hair above.

I figured Nat had already got her warmed up, so I dipped my tongue deeply between her labia, tasting her tangy pussy juice. She was soaking wet, and before long my chin was dripping with her juices. Courtney moaned.

"You are so wet, Courtney," I said.

"Mmmmm... I'm so horny... keep licking me, please," she said, gently pushing my head back to her moist cunt.

I smiled at Courtney's politeness and decorum, even when receiving oral sex in front of her colleagues. I focused on her clit, flicking my tongue back an forth over the hard nub and pushing a finger into her soft pink.

"Mmmmmm..." she emitted her characteristic soft, sexy hum that I'd heard her do so many times in the office; whether it was agreeing with a statement I'd made, or when she completed a task, or sometimes for no apparent reason at all. No matter the context, her slow, drawn-out vocalisation always managed to arouse sexual feelings in me... particularly when she had my cock in her mouth. In this case, it was a hum of pure pleasure in response to my cunnilingus.

I looked up at her pretty face between her enormous boobs. Her eyes were half-lidded, her mouth slightly open. Her hands reached up to her huge tits, pulling them to the sides so she had a better view of me indulging in her tangy juices. I pulled my finger from her wet cunt, sucking the juices off, then ran it down her slit to her anus. I rubbed small circles around her tight butthole while sucking hard on her clit. She opened her mouth in a surprised 'O', but made no protest. I pushed my finger against her asshole, but it remained tightly clenched.

"Oh my goodness!" she cried in surprise.

I noticed that Nat and Alice were watching Courtney keenly. Alice was squeezing Nat's tits, and Nat had her hand between her legs.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" said Nat, probably unaware that my finger was attempting to penetrate Courtney's bottom.

"Mmm-hmm," murmured Courtney, nodding her head rapidly.

I pushed my wet finger against her anus again as I sucked harder on her clitoris. Courtney's asshole resisted again, but not for long. Maintaining eye contact, she held her breath, and I felt her bottom relax ever so slightly. My fingertip popped into her bottom, her sphincter squeezing it tightly.

"Aaaaaahhh!" she moaned as I pushed it in further.

Courtney's cheeks were red and her breathing was coming in quick gasps. She tossed her head back in ecstasy.

"Oh... oohh... ooooohhhh!" she moaned loudly, pinching her nipple and pulling her titty up, suspending it.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" she cried, looking back down at me as I ferociously tongued her clit, sliding my finger deeper into her tight asshole.

Her legs were spread wide, her knees up, her toes curled and pointed at the floor. She held the back of my head firmly with one hand, her nipple pinched between the fingers of her other. She shook violently, her breasts wobbling in response as her orgasm overtook her. I licked between her labia as her juices flowed, trickling down my chin. Her anus clenched and unclenched spasmodically. Finally, her body relaxed and she looked back down at me, smiling faintly.

"Mmmmm.. thank you, darling," she said, running her fingers through my hair.

I pulled my finger from her asshole and gave her one final kiss on her soaked pussy. "You're welcome, sweetness."

I shuffled over to Nat, who was playing with her clit.

"You don't have to worry about me, hun, I'm already--aaaah!" she cried as I put two fingers between her plump pussy lips, and one finger into her bum.

She planted her hands on the bench at her sides and moved her hips to give me better access to her privates.

"Ok, maybe I could do with a little oral," she admitted, as I began finger fucking her.

"Courtney and Alice, why don't you suck on her tits while I eat her pussy?" I suggested.

Alice happily cupped Natalie's left breast and lifted it to her lips, suckling it. Courtney, still recovering from her orgasm, leaned her head on Nat's shoulder and traced her fingers up Nat's tummy to her boob, then made little circles around her areola. Nat puffed her chest out invitingly, and Courtney finally dipped her head to place soft kisses on Nat's sizable melon.

"Ooooh, that's right girls, suck my titties like good little sluts," Nat said in a husky voice, enjoying the attention of her attractive companions.

I went to work on her sweet pussy, sliding my fingers in and out of her holes while I kissed, licked, and sucked on her clit. I nibbled on her bare, puffy cunt lips and fondled her ass with my free hand. Alice and Courtney kneaded her breasts as they sucked them while Nat loudly moaned her approval.

"Aaaaah yes... fuck, that's good... ooooh, you're making me so fucking hot," Nat said between gasps and moans.

I wanted to make her cum quickly so I could get to Alice, so I pulled my pinky finger from her ass and hooked my fingers in her pussy to find her g-spot. With my other hand I forced my index and middle fingers into her asshole and sped up my rhythm, wet, squishy sounds emanating from her nether regions as I fingered her. I resumed sucking hard on her clit. Courtney and Alice has paused to watch me work, each holding one of Nat's heavy breasts in their hand.

"AAAaaah, fuck! Don't stop girls, I'm going to cum. Suck my tits while I cum!" ordered Nat.

The girls obeyed, taking large mouthfulls of Nat's rosy tits and sucking them hard. Nat cried out as she came, and I felt her pussy and anus contract and convulse with her orgasm. I watched her body tremble and twitch as her climax washed over her and abated. I withdrew my fingers from her holes and sucked them clean.

Nat looked down at me, her face flushed, her hair tangled. "That's twice, honey. I owe you one," she said, smiling.

Courtney hefted Nat's breast, watching it rise and fall in her palm, then kissed Nat on the mouth. "That was totally hot," she said.

Alice, meanwhile, had popped Nat's other tit from her mouth and was sitting facing me, her legs wide apart, her fingers parting her cute little shaved pussy lips to expose the deep pink of her vagina, and the swollen nub of her clitoris. Her pussy glistened and dripped with her juices.

"Ok, my turn!" she exclaimed eagerly, nearly bouncing up and down on the bench.

"You bet, Alice. I hope you're ready for me," I chuckled, kissing her thigh.

"Yes, yes! Lick my pussy! I'm so fucking horny right now!" she squealed.

I held the undersides of her thighs and dove in, tongue-fucking her pussy as hard and deep as I could while she continued to spread her labia to give me easy access. Meanwhile, Courtney had come to Alice's left side, Courtney on her right. They straddled the bench and faced Alice, giggling. I knew what was coming.

While Alice was distracted by my cunnilingus, Courtney and Nat leaned towards her and began pivoting their torsos rapidly back and forth, swinging their humungous breasts at Alice's head. The large, fleshy orbs bounced animatedly off Alice's face and the back of her head, knocking it about as if being pummeled by soft pillows. She screamed in surprise as the girls' tits rebounded against her. She scrunched her eyes shut, bravely withstanding the breast barrage as Courtney and Nat giggled uncontrollably. Even I had to stop and laugh at the sight.

"Aaaaaagh! Stop! MMph! Ok, I surrender!" laughed Alice, taking a few more face fulls of boob before the girls stopped their busty assault.

Everyone laughed.

"Sorry Alice, we just had to," said Nat, juggling her tits playfully.

"That's ok. Actually, I want you to do it again, just not so rough. I've never had two pairs of big tits in my face before," replied Alice, looking back and forth between the enormous pairs of melons beside her.

Nat and Courtney leaned in and pushed their breasts against Alice's face. She turned her head first to Courtney's tits, then to Nat's motor-boating them enthusiastically. I put two fingers into Alice's pussy and resumed sucking on her hard clit. Nat and Courtney offered their nipples to Alice to suckle and nibble on, and soon all three girls were moaning.

"Oh yeah, suck our big titties, Alice," said Nat, pushing her tits together, sandwiching Alice's face between them.

I held Alice's thighs while I ate her cute pussy, and she inched her hands up the girls' legs, finding their wet snatches. She slipped her fingers inside them, fingering them gently while she sucked their busts.

"Mmmm, that's a nice surprise, Alice. I'm already getting excited again," said Courtney as Alice nibbled her left nipple.

Alice smiled, then looked down at me between the two huge breasts framing her face.

"Oooou, that feels good, baby. Can you, maybe, um... put a finger in my bum too?" suggested Alice bashfully.

"Gladly," I said.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and used her abundant juices to lube her little anus. I inserted my middle finger into her asshole, entering her gently and smoothly, feeling her sphincter clench tight around my finger. She sighed deeply and blushed, her nipples poking out visibly as they hardened.

"Yeah... yeah, just like that. Oooohhh... now keep sucking my clit," she moaned.

I kissed her smooth, bare labia, and put my lips over her clit, sucking hard. I then pushed three fingers into her pussy. She cried out and pushed her face into Courtney's tits as I used my hands to pleasure her. She was leaking pussy juice all over my hand.

"Oh god! Oh my god!" she cried as I rotated my finger in her ass.

I saw her finger the girls more quickly as they reached down to squeeze Alice's cute, pale, titties.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Make me cum, baby!" she exclaimed, trembling on the verge of orgasm.

I worked her holes with my fingers, increasing the suction on her clitoris as she came hard, biting Nat's tit and squeezing her eyes shut. She emitted muffled moans as the girls pinched her nipples in their fingers and bumped their breasts against her head.

Eventually, Alice relaxed and let go of Nat's tit, leaving teeth marks behind. She breathed hard as I withdrew my fingers from her holes. I took her hands from the girls' twats and sucked her fingers clean, enjoying the taste of Nat and Courtney's sweet pussies. I kissed up Alice's flat tummy to her pretty breasts, sucking gently on her nipples as her body twitched in response. I reached her mouth and kissed her deeply, then turned my head to enjoy a nibble at Courtney and Nat's boobs. Finally, I stood and looked at the girls.

"Well, that was fun. I'm happy I managed to make you all cum," I said happily.

"Oh gosh, that was so exciting! I can't believe we haven't been caught!" squealed Courtney.

"I don't even care if we get caught, this is incredible! Why don't we have a quick rinse to recover, then we can get to the real action," added Nat, looking at my hard cock as it bobbed in front of her.

We turned the water on and let it flow over us, rinsing the sweat from our bodies. Once again I admired the girls in all their naked glory. Another wave of intense desire washed over me. I put my hand around my shaft and pumped it slowly, watching the water cascade over the girls' sensuous curves.

Alice was showering to my left, with the other girls to her left. She was facing away from me and pushing her hair back over her head.

"I can't believe we let him finger our bums!" she squealed, seeming simultaneously embarrassed and excited.

"Oh totally! It felt really good too. I didn't expect that," added Courtney, sounding equally excited.

"Just wait 'till he fucks your ass with his huge cock. You'll never forget it," said Nat.

"Oh... I don't know. His penis is just too big, I think," Courtney said.

"Nat took it in her ass... I don't see why we can't," countered Alice.

I stared intently at Alice's pale, firm, toned buttocks. She arched her back as she let the water cascade over her face and hair, which made her ass stick out even more. I admired the sides of her boobs under her raised arms, the curve of her skinny waist, cute dimples at her lower back. My eyes hungrily followed the crack of her ass, leading down to the hint of her bare pussy lips below. My erection throbbed in my hand.

I quietly approached her from behind, watching the water drip over her beautiful ass cheeks, my eyes fixated on the curves of her young bottom.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,638 Followers
1...345678