The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

"When he was at my house I put my roommate's dildo in my ass and it felt--Ooooh!"

Alice's sentence was interrupted as I lifted her leg up with my left hand, my right hand gripping her hip firmly so she did not fall forward. She put her hand on the wall next to her for support as I bent my knees and guided my rock hard dick to her pussy. I felt my cock head touch the wet warmth of her cunt, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. I pushed my hips up, but my cock slipped away from her pussy, my shaft rubbing along her smooth, soft, labia. She quickly reached down with her free hand and guided me back to her fuck hole, stabilising my shaft with her fingers as I thrust my aching cock.

"OOH! Fuck!" she cried as my engorged member penetrated several inches into her tight, young pussy.

I withdrew it until just the head was inside her, then thrust again, pulling her hip back towards me and driving my dick even deeper into her hot sex. She cried out again in pleasure as I saw her buttocks clench in response.

"Yeah! Fuck her good!" cheered Nat, stepping over to Courtney, who was smiling and cupping her breasts, her erect nipples standing out from her bulging tits.

I bent my knees again and thrust into Alice deeply,

"Oh god!" she exclaimed as I felt her pussy clench my rod.

She swung her arm back, hooking it around my neck for support. She looked at me with her wide, lustful blue eyes as I paused to enjoy the sensation of being buried deep in her sweet cunt.

"I didn't expect that," she said, blinking.

"I'm sorry, baby, I couldn't resist that sexy ass of yours. I just had to fuck you."

"I'm not complaining, honey. You feel so good inside me," she replied, smiling and grinding her ass into me.

I began fucking her, still holding her leg and hip, but dipping my head down to kiss her perky breast, and sucking hard on her erect nipple. She moaned loudly as I drove my cock into her, nearly lifting her off the floor with each thrust.

"Fuck that's hot," commented Nat, now running her fingers between her legs and caressing her breast. "Why don't you get down there and use your mouth on them?"

"Oh gosh... what should I do?" said Courtney, seeming unsure about where to begin as she watched her friend get fucked.

"Oh come on, Courtney, use your imagination! Suck on his balls. Lick her clit," suggested Nat, sounding almost frustrated.

Courtney looked at Alice and me, then approached us, bending her knees and squatting in front of us. Her head vanished behind Alice's upraised leg and I felt my balls hit something as I trust into Alice.

"Ow! His balls hit me in the eye!" whinged Courtney.

"Well tell him to hold still for a minute," giggled Nat as she played with herself.

I pushed my cock deep into Alice and held it there.

"Ok Courtney, you can suck on my balls now."

I felt her soft lips kiss my scrotum, then felt her tongue prod my nuts gently. She lapped at my ball sack for a few moments before I felt her lips envelop one testicle and suck it into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah, Court,,, that feels good," I moaned.

She let my nut slip from her mouth before sucking on the other one, then she licked up my wet shaft to Alice's pussy.

"Mmmmm, I can taste you all over him," hummed Courtney.

I felt Alice's body become rigid as Courtney's mouth made contact with her clit.

"Yes... right there Court... suck on my clit while he fucks my pussy," breathed Alice, looking at me and nodding, indicating that I should continue fucking her cunt.

I began a good rhythm again, my balls occasionally slapping against Courtney's chin as she sucked Alice's clit and licked my shaft as it penetrated Alice. I felt Courtney play with my balls as they dropped into her palm with each thrust.

"That's it, Court, now you're getting it!" cheered Nat as she watched.

She walked up next to Alice and took her chin in her hand, drawing her towards Nat's face. Nat kissed Alice hard on the mouth and pinched her nipple. Alice moaned around Nat's tongue, losing herself in sexual revery. I dipped my head again to suck on Alice's free breast. She moaned again.

Nat stopped kissing her and looked down at Courtney, who was busily sucking Alice's clitoris.

"Pull his dick out and suck him off. I want to see you lick Alice's pussy juice off his big cock," said Nat.

I withdrew my cock and Courtney wasted no time, sucking it hard and deep, slurping Alice's juices noisily.

"Aaaaahhh... yes baby..." I moaned approvingly.

Courtney smacked her lips and kissed my dick head softly. "Alice, I can taste you all over his cock. You taste so good," she said, stroking her spit along my shaft.

"Thanks sweetie. It felt soooo good when you sucked on my clit while he fucked me."

Courtney released my dick and I put Alice's leg down, pulling her against me, my cock being squeezed between her ass cheeks. I fondled her firm tits and kissed her neck.

"I really want to fuck you in the ass, baby. Do you want to try it?" I asked her.

"Um... ok, sure. Ummm, how do you want to do it?" she said somewhat nervously.

"Just bend over, ok? I want to fuck you just like this," I replied.

I pushed her back down and held her hip so she would keep her legs straight. Courtney stood in front of her.

"Why don't you put your face on Courtney's chest. You can suck on her big tits while I fuck your ass."

"That sounds nice. Come here, Court, gimme those huge boobs!" giggled Alice.

She held Courtney's hips and tipped her head up, pushing it between Courtney's full bosoms. Courtney smiled as she stuck her chest out, watching Alice nuzzle into her cleavage.

Nat bent over beside Alice and put her face on the top of Alice's pretty ass. She reached one hand between Alice's legs to play with her wet pussy, the other holding her buttocks apart. She gazed at Alice's cute anus before tonguing it aggressively.

"Oooouuu!" squealed Alice, her head popping up from the valley of Courtney's bust.

After tonguing it, Nat spit on Alice's butt hole. She then took my cock (which I was gently tapping on Alice's buttock) into her mouth and sucked me off, drooling profusely to lubricate my penis in preparation for its entry into Alice's virgin asshole.

She popped it loudly from her mouth, then slapped Alice's ass, saying, "You ready to get your ass fucked, sweetie?"

Alice turned her head to look over her shoulder. "Umm... I... I think so," she said nervously.

"Just relax, Alice. I'll be gentle," I reassured her as I positioned my thick cock at her puckered anus.

Alice arched her back and offered her bottom to me as Nat helped spread her cheeks apart. I pushed my slick cock head against her asshole slowly and steadily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh...." Alice emitted a long 'a' sound as my swollen dick head pushed against her tight anus.

Her ass was pushed inwards, but suddenly relented as my head slipped past her o-ring and into her bottom, aided by Nat's saliva.

"OOOH ssshhhhhhhiiit, that's a big dick in my ass!" squealed Alice, turning her head to look back at me.

Her anus was constricting around my glans, and my body was overcome by an intense wave of pleasure. Nat stood to observe the action, and I gazed upon Alice's perfect bum, my eyes nearly watering at the beautiful sight. My long, veiny shaft led to the cleft of her buttocks where it vanished neatly into her rectum like a worm hiding in a peach. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and stroked them softly, feeling their firm, round shape.

"That went well," commented Nat. "I didn't think he'd go in that easily."

"I've... aaahnn... I've been practicing a little bit... with my dildos," Alice said, breathing heavily against Courtney's right breast.

"It feels fucking incredible, Alice. Is it ok if I push it in some more?" I asked.

"Yeah, hun... give me more of that fat cock!" she replied eagerly.

I took a deep breath and held her buttocks firmly as I rocked my hips forward. Nat and I watched as my cock slowly pushed into Alice's asshole, inch by inch. Her ass was tight, but comfortably allowed my entry. I had pushed half my cock into her bottom when I stopped, releasing my breath as I felt her anal walls ripple along my dick, my eyes rolling and my body tingling.

"Oooohh fuck..." I moaned.

"Do you like that, baby?" asked Alice in a high-pitched voice.

"Your ass is amazing, babe. It's squeezing my cock so good."

"You can push it in further, if you want," she offered.

I looked at Alice, who smiled, then at Courtney, who was fixated on watching my cock penetrate Alice's ass, then at Nat, who looked surprised, but smiled and shrugged. I slid my hands up to Alice's waist, then pulled her against me. My dick slid deeper into her sweet, warm ass, taking me smoothly and evenly.

"Aaah... aaaaahhh... oh my god. Oh my god, baby, yes... oh you're filling my ass up so goooood!" moaned Alice, her brow knit, her cheek pushing hard into Courtney's tit.

After watching nearly my whole engorged length penetrate Alice's sexy bottom, I moaned, shuddered, then began to withdraw. Nat, Courtney, and I watched inch after inch of my dick re-appear, gently pulling at Alice's sphincter, until a sliver of my dick head was poking out of her stretched asshole.

"You really have been practicing, haven't you?" laughed Nat, spanking Alice's butt cheek and watching it wiggle from the impact.

I held Alice's hips tightly and thrust back into her ass; quickly this time, with more force. I went deep.

"Aaah! Fuck! God... that's so fucking deep in my ass!" cried Alice, probably experiencing a bit of pain, but seeming to enjoy the anal stimulation.

"Sorry Alice, should I--" I began.

"--No! Fuck my ass deep, baby. I love it!" she said emphatically.

I pulled out again, then thrust back inside her tight bottom, loving the feeling of her taught anus constricting around my girth. Again I pulled out , then impaled her bottom. I stroked my cock into her asshole, building a good rhythm. She took me well, moaning into Courtney's bosom. Nat watched the action avidly, her fingers splayed over Alice's buttocks.

"Look at that... she's taking your whole cock," Nat mused.

"Aaah... no offense Nat, but this has got to be the best ass I've ever fucked. It's just the perfect shape, the perfect tightness..." I said, watching my dick glide into Alice's bowels.

"No offense taken, honey. I'm getting so wet just watching you pound that cute little ass."

Alice was sucking on Courtney's nipple as Courtney ran her hand through Alice's wet hair, her other hand reaching down to cup Alice's tit. She watched the anal action with interest.

"Pull it out, honey, I want to taste her ass," said Nat bluntly, dropping her head to the top of Alice's bottom.

I withdrew my entire length, watching as Alice's anus contracted, but remained gaped as Nat spread her buttocks.

"Oh, fuck, look at that pretty gaped asshole," moaned Nat. "Gimme that cock!"

Nat grabbed my member and stuffed it into her open mouth. I thrust gently as Nat sucked my dick hard, jerking my shaft rapidly.

"Oh my goodness! Nat, you're so... dirty!" squealed Courtney, seeming both disgusted and aroused.

Nat popped my wet dick from her mouth. "You didn't think it was that dirty when you were tonguing my asshole in his office the other week," she retorted.

Courtney was about to speak, but quickly shut her mouth and blushed deeply, avoiding eye contact. Nat laughed and sucked me off some more, then directed my penis back at Alice's anus. I pushed it into her ass, aided by Nat's saliva, and began fucking her again.

"Ooooooouuuu yeeeaaahh! Oh wow... oh my god, yes!" screamed Alice.

Courtney looked down between her tits as Alice's face bounced off them with each one of my thrusts. She looked back up at Nat and me.

"I want to see. I want to watch you fuck her ass close up," she said.

"Why? Does it turn you on?" teased Nat.

"Yes! I'm really horny right now and I want to watch his cock go into her bottom!" blurted Courtney.

"Ok, honey, all you have to do is ask," chuckled Nat.

They switched places, Nat mashing Alice's face into her tits, and Courtney approaching me, gazing at my pounding cock, mesmerised.

"Ooooooohhhh..." she cooed, holding both hands over her mouth, her breasts bulging beneath her arms.

"It's a beautiful sight, isn't it?" I said, grinning as I dipped my cock between Alice's pale buttocks.

"Gosh... it's going so deep... " said Courtney, her left hand dropping to rest on Alice's ass cheek.

"Oh fuck, baby... I'm going to cum soon if you keep fucking my ass like that," moaned Alice, looking back at me with a desperate expression.

"Yeah? Is my big cock in your ass making you hot?"

"Oh god yes! Court, rub my pussy while he fucks my asshole! I'm getting close!" Alice squealed.

Courtney reached underneath Alice with her free hand, her face dropping close to the action.

"Wow! She's soaking wet! Her pussy is totally leaking!" Courtney exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, that's it! Finger me, Court! Aaaaaaaahhn!" Alice cried.

I sped my rhythm, worried that I might blow my load before Alice came. Courtney's hanging tits shook as she finger fucked Alice's pussy and groped her ass.

"I'm cuuummmiiiiiing!" screamed Alice, biting Nat's tit as I felt her legs quiver and her anus contract.

I fucked her for a few more strokes as she moaned loudly, finally pounding my cock balls-deep in her pretty ass. She shook violently for a few moments, her ass and pussy spasming under her orgasm. I held her firmly against me, then felt her legs go weak. I put my arm under her so she wouldn't collapse. She uttered guttural, staccato moans as her orgasm washed over her. Nat winced, then pulled Alice's hair gently.

"Ow, babe, you're going to leave a mark on my tit," she said.

"S-sorry... aahhh... " was all Alice could manage as she trembled.

I carefully extracted my cock from her ass, loving the tightness of her sphincter post-orgasm. As her ass relinquished my dick, I lowered her to the mats on the floor and knelt beside her. She lay on her stomach, her perky ass still tilted into the air as if offering herself to me again.

"Oooh... wow. That was unbelievable..." she sighed, a smile touching her lips.

"It was amazing for me too, Alice. I've never fucked a better ass," I replied, caressing her bottom lovingly. Her inner thighs were wet with her juices.

I looked over to Nat, who was sucking Alice's cum from Courtney's fingers and fondling her tits. She kissed Courtney on the mouth, then came over and took my hand, making me stand. She led me over to the bench.

"Lie down, sweetie. I think Courtney needs some cock in her," she said.

"Oh totally!" said Courtney enthusiastically, caressing her big breasts with one hand and stroking her slit with the other.

I lay on the bench with my knees bent and my feet on the floor. Courtney made to straddle me, but Nat stopped her.

"Suck his cock first," she insisted.

"But... it was in Alice's bum," replied Courtney.

"I know there's a part of you that wants to do it, Court. Don't be shy," urged Natalie.

Courtney approached me nervously and bent over, putting her fingers around my cock and holding it upright. She stroked the base a few times and pushed her wet hair behind her ear. Her large, heavy boobs swayed between her arms as she looked at me nervously.

"It's ok, Court. I won't think badly of you. In fact, I think it's sexy. Go ahead," I encouraged her.

Slowly, she put her lips around my dick head. She didn't suck or use her tongue at first, she just ran her lips over my cock head a few times. After a moment, gathering courage, Courtney sucked her cheeks in and swirled her tongue around my cock, closing her eyes. She bobbed her head on my penis and stroked my shaft, taking more of me into her mouth. I heard a muffled moan escape her as her other hand joined her first as she pumped me double-handed. Now it was my turn to moan. Courtney heard me and opened her eyes to look up at me. I smiled at her.

"Yeah Court, that's so good. Suck it just like that," I said, pushing my hips up.

She began twisting her hands around my shaft as she gobbled my knob. I watched her tits jiggle with her efforts and felt the blood surge in my engorged cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Courtney acknowledged my arousal with an approving hum as she blew me.

Finally, she slipped my dick from between her lips and drooled spit onto my cock, stroking it in with her hands.

"Congratulations, Courtney, you've just done your first ass-to-mouth!" cheered Nat, helping Alice to her feet.

"Don't say it like that... it's so rude," objected Courtney.

"Oh be quiet, Court. You loved tasting my ass on his big dick. We all know it," added Alice, smiling devilishly.

"I'm not--" Courtney began.

"--a slut? We know that, honey, we're just teasing you. Now if you don't start riding that cock, I may just have to jump the queue and ride it myself," Nat said.

Courtney, still blushing from embarrassment, stood up and straddled me, her pussy lips parting slightly. Nat crouched down and held my cock upright, pointing it at Courtney's wet slit. Alice stood next to Courtney and rubbed her hand across her breasts, hefting them in her palm and tickling her hard nipples. Courtney put her arm around Alice's waist for support and bent her knees, lowering her dripping cunt to my member. My dick head, wet with her saliva, parted her labia easily as I eased into her. Courtney moaned as I penetrated her sex, descending on me until I was deep inside her. Nat squeezed the base of my cock as Courtney moved her body up, my slick rod sliding out. She sighed as she squatted on my cock again.

"Oooohhhh..." Her eyes closed as she descended onto my prick.

Nat moved her hand as Courtney took nearly my entire length into her. She moved up again, then down, more quickly as she began her ride. Alice continued to play with her large breasts as she fucked me.

"That is so hot, Court. You look really sexy riding his big dick like that," said Alice.

"And it feels so fucking good. Lean forward, Courtney. I want you to put your tits in my face while you fuck me," I said.

Courtney smiled, knowing how much her breasts turned me on. She leaned forward, putting her hands on my shoulders. Her massive breasts hung inches above my face, filling my field of visions with her gigantic orbs. I immediately pushed my face into them, kissing and licking her soft flesh. My tongue found her nipple and went to work making circles around it, and sucking it hard into my mouth. She rocked her body on my dick, her tits bobbing and bouncing off my face as her pussy squeezed my cock with each penetration. I roughly fondled her breasts, kneading the soft, pliable melons as my mouth savoured her warm skin.

"Wow, he sure loves your tits, Courtney. But then again, don't we all?" giggled Alice.

Courtney sat up and drew her shoulders back, proudly displaying her round, bulging assets. She put her hands on the tops of my thighs and ground her hips against my groin, gripping my cock tightly deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, you mean these?" she said with mock innocence, as if unaware of the size and shapely perfection of her huge rack.

Her nipples stood out from her pale, tight areolas, and the pregnant droplets of water beading on her bust dripped over the rotund curves and down onto her firm stomach. I ran my hands over her tummy and clasped her narrow waist, pushing my cock up into her.

"They are absolutely beautiful, Court. It's so distracting when I'm trying to work with you in the office and all I can think about is sucking on your big tits!" I admitted.

"You mean like this?" said Nat, bending over and putting her open mouth over Courtney's right breast.

Alice imitated her with Courtney's left tit, and the girls kneaded and suckled Courtney's boobs with lustful abandon.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers
1...345678