The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm..." Courtney hummed again, looking down at her pretty colleagues as they nibbled her melons.

I sat up and pushed Courtney back so that her bum was resting on the bench, my cock still inside her. I pulled her legs up and spread them, then began fucking her hard, my feet planted on the floor. Her hands were behind her, supporting her upper body so she could watch my thick cock piston in and out of her pussy. Our thighs slapped together with each thrust, and Courtney's magnificent tits bounced on her chest like basketballs, hitting the girls in the face as they attempted to suck them.

"Ooooh! Oooooh! Hhhaaaaaaaahh! Yes, you're making me feel so good," moaned Courtney, her tits bouncing off her chin.

"Yeah? You like that big dick fucking your tight pussy?" I grunted.

"Yes... I love it, baby... mmmmmmm... fuck me just like that."

Alice and Nat had given up chasing Courtney's nipples with their mouths and stood to watch the action. I took the opportunity to grope Court's tits as I fucked her, squeezing them together to create gorgeous cleavage. I pinched her nipples between my fingers and she cried out.

"Ooou! Squeeze my nipples nice and hard. Ooooohhhh..." her brow crinkled and she arched her back as I fucked her.

"That's it, Courtney, let that inner slut out," said Nat. touching herself.

"He's really giving it to her. Look at her tits bounce!" noted Alice.

"Fuck, that's hot. Lie back Court, I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you," added Nat.

Courtney lay down on the bench and Natalie straddled her face, facing away from me. Alice stood in front of Nat, putting one foot up on the bench and holding her pussy lips apart.

"Lick my pussy too!" she begged.

Nat lowered her cunt onto Courtney's face, as Courtney eagerly dipped her tongue between Nat's labia. Nat moaned, then leaned over to put her head between Alice's legs. Soon, we were all moaning loudly, pleasuring one another. Alice watched Nat eat her pussy, caressing the back of Nat's head, then looked at me while I fucked Courtney.

"Oooohhh... she's really good, isn't she?" said Alice, referring to Nat's oral skills.

"If she's as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock, then yeah, she's got a talent for it," I grunted.

Alice and I shared a laugh. I admired her thin, wet body as she put both hands on the back of Nat's head, forcing her face against her womanhood. Her shoulders pulled inward, making her perky tits draw together. Her nipples were as hard and protruding as ever, and her mouth was open as she gasped and moaned under Nat's stimulation. Her body quivered every now and again, her titties jiggling erotically.

I continued my penile assault on Courtney's tight pussy, watching my length vanish between her small pussy lips, her clit hard and exposed, her large chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing, her massive breasts jiggling and rolling about. I was fucking her deep and hard, and she took me well, working her hips and pussy muscles in time with my thrusts. I watched her jaw working under Nat's full ass as she dined on her cunt.

"Court, spread Nat's ass cheeks. I want to see her pretty asshole," I said.

Courtney obeyed without taking her mouth off Nat's pussy. Her hands pulled Nat's buttocks apart, and I admired her anus, feeling my balls twitch with excitement.

"Do you like looking at my asshole while you fuck her?" asked Courtney, taking a brief moment from Alice's pussy to look at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah baby. I think I may have to fuck it again," I said.

"It's all yours, honey," said Nat, then went back to sucking on Alice's clit.

I pulled my cock out of Courtney's soaking cunt and smacked the engorged head against Courtney's exposed clit. Her body jumped.

"OH! Oh my... aaaaahhhh!" she cried.

"I think she's a bit sensitive," commented Alice.

"Mmmmmm... I'm just so horny! Please, before you put it in Natalie's bottom, will you fuck my breasts?" asked Courtney.

"You don't need to ask me twice, darling."

I moved up Courtney's lithe body, dropping my cock heavily between her enormous melons. Courtney used her hands to push her beautiful tits together, enveloping my pussy juice-soaked cock in their warm, soft embrace. I began thrusting my dick between her breasts as they bulged around her splayed fingers, her nipples poking up. I put my hands on Nat's round ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart. I sucked my index finger, then pushed it into Nat's asshole.

"Ooooh! Yes, honey, that's it. Finger my asshole while you fuck her tits!" moaned Nat.

Alice frowned, then forced Nat's face back against her smooth mound. "Don't stop licking my pussy, Nat. You've got me all hot and horny again. Aaaaahhh yeah... suck on my clit."

I could hear wet slurping sounds as Nat and Courtney indulged in their cunnilingus, their heads moving and tilting to afford the best angles for tonguing, kissing, sucking, and licking the vaginas they were giving head to. I fucked Courtney's tits firmly, feeling them press against my groin as my dick head emerged from her cleavage near her neck. I rotated my finger inside Nat's bottom and playfully spanked her buttock with my other hand, squeezing and fondling it.

After a minute, I pulled my finger out of her ass and withdrew my dick from between Courtney's busty embrace.

"Suck me off, Court. Get my dick nice and wet before I put it in Natalie's asshole."

Nat moved forward so Courtney could lift up her head. Her lips and cheeks were glistening with Nat's pussy juice. She still held her big tits firmly, tweaking the nipples as she opened her mouth. I guided my cock into it and she sucked my knob hard as I pushed it in a couple inches. I pulled it out again, popping it out of Courtney's mouth, wet with her saliva. I spat on my hand and stroked my shaft, then rubbed some of our spit on Nat's anus.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" I asked.

Nat back her ass up to me as I spread her cheeks apart.

"I'm always ready for some good anal fucking from you, sweetheart. Give me that big cock!" she cooed, looking at me over her shoulder.

I placed my dick head against her wet anus and held the base of my column firmly, using the thumb of my free hand to pull her ass cheek to the side. I grunted as I pushed into her bottom, feeling her anal sphincter open and slide over my cock head as I penetrated her.

"Mmmmmmm... look at that! I'm going to lick you while he has sex with your bottom," stated Courtney.

I felt her tongue on my shaft briefly before she continued to eat Nat's pussy. I pushed my dick deeper into her ass as she moaned.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck my ass deep and hard!" she cried, before putting her mouth back between Alice's legs.

I penetrated her deeply, feeling her anus adjust to my size, then began fucking her ass at a good, hard pace. She took me easily, and I enjoyed the warm depths of her bowels as I thrust into her bottom, holding firmly to her buttocks.

"Mmmm, yeah Nat, take that dick like a good little anal slut," I grunted.

Alice giggled as she watched me invade Nat's ass. "Wow, that does look really sexy. I want a closer look!"

Alice stepped off the bench and skipped over to me, putting one hand on Nat's ass, and the other on mine.

"Whoa... it's hard to believe you got that thing into my virgin ass. Look at how big it is!" she said, sounding surprised.

"And you took the whole thing, Alice. It was amazing," I said.

I put my arm around her and pulled her against me, kissing her passionately as I continued to fuck Nat's ass.

I whispered in her ear, "Seriously, I have never fucked a better ass than yours, baby. Nat's got nothing on you."

She smiled and blushed, then kissed me again. "I'd love to let you do it again soon," she said, and winked, then looked back at my thrusting cock.

"Come on, get it nice and deep," said Alice, pushing my ass hard on one of my forward thrusts.

I buried my cock deep in Nat's bottom, my hips slapping against her buttocks.

"Oh FUCK! Oh shit that's deep! Aaaaahhh yeah baby, hold it there while Courtney licks my clit!" Nat cried, her body trembling.

I could feel her anal muscles work against my hard shaft as Courtney licked her pussy, her fingers tickling my balls. I heard her hum and moan as she performed oral sex on Nat.

"Oooooh god that's fucking good! Yes, yes, yes! Ok... ok keep fucking my aaaaaas!" Nat whimpered, getting off on us.

I pulled my dick back, and it popped out of Nat's clenching anus. Alice quickly grabbed it and bent down, turning her head to the side so she could look me in the eyes as she stuck her tongue out and inserted my penis into her warm mouth. She sucked my knob hard, her cheeks pulling in as she savoured Nat's anal juices.

"Ooooh yeah, Alice... taste Nat's ass on my dick," I moaned.

Alice maintained eye contact with me as she opened her mouth wide, running her tongue up and down my entire length, finally tickling the underside of the tip, then sucking on my dick head again.

"Oooh, is Alice doing ass-to-mouth too? Can I see?" said Courtney, quickly sliding out from under us and standing to my right.

She watched Alice blow my cock, stroking her saliva along my length.

"Gosh... it's so... dirty... but very sexy at the same time," admitted Courtney, running a finger between her pussy lips.

Nat was looking over her shoulder at Alice, and reached down to rub her pussy. "Put it back in, honey. Fuck my ass hard!"

Alice popped my cock from her mouth and stood, the girls pulling Nat's ass cheeks apart, slightly gaping her anus. I guided my prick back into her warm bottom, penetrating her deep as I began to fuck her again.

"Oh shit! I can feel your balls slap my pussy!" cried Nat as I fucked her ass.

Courtney, Alice, and I enjoyed watching Nat take my big cock in her asshole for a few minutes, the girls touching themselves and caressing their breasts. I took turns fondling all three of their asses, occasionally spanking, pinching, and fingering them.

"Aaaaahhhhh... yeah, baby, you're gonna make me cum soon!" screamed Nat as I pounded her.

"Wait, I want to make you squirt on Alice and Courtney," I said. "Girls, sit down on the mat there, at the end of the bench."

"Wait... you can squirt too?" said Alice, looking surprised.

"Can she ever!" said Courtney knowingly, walking around to Alice and taking her hand, leading her to the mat.

The girls knelt on the mat as I withdrew my cock from Nat's asshole. Nat stood and turned around and kissed me, pushing her big breasts against my chest.

"Come on baby, let's give these sluts a squirt shower," she growled, clearly eager to be brought to orgasm.

I sat on the end of the bench, facing Alice and Courtney. Nat knelt between my legs and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me hard and bobbing her head on my erection while she stroked me firmly. The girls looked somewhat surprised.

"As you can see, Nat's got no problem doing ass-to-mouth... even when it's her own ass she's tasting!" I chuckled.

The girls tittered and looked at each other, blushing. Nat pulled me cock from her mouth and spat on it, then turned around.

"Sit on your bums, girls. Spread your legs and masturbate while you watch him fuck my ass," said Nat.

I supported myself with my arms behind me, hands planted on the bench. Nat straddled the bench, positioning herself above my turgid member. I leaned to the side so that I could see past the curve of Nat's waist. I watched Alice and Courtney spread their legs and begin to rub their pussies, looking at each others' naked bodies, becoming aroused. They looked back at Nat, who was holding my dick and guiding it back into her stretched asshole. I penetrated her easily as she took my length into her, sighing.

She moved her body up and down on my pole, then reached back to put her hand on my chest for support. I watched her side-boob bounce and roll on her chest as her ass rode my cock. her other hand went to her pussy and began to rub it vigorously.

"Ooooooohhh shit, yeah... that's so good baby..." she moaned.

I began using my hips to thrust my cock up into her bottom, fast and hard, her ass slapping on my abdomen. Alice and Courtney looked on with rapt attention, their eyes wide, their cheeks rosy, their breasts jiggling as their fingers worked feverishly between their legs, pleasuring themselves as they watched Natalie ride my cock.

"Aaaaaahhh fuuuuuuck! Yes, baby yes... just like that... fuck that ass! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Yeah, pound it hard! You're gonna make my pussy cum! Aaah fuck! I'm cumming!" her voice trembled as it echoed loudly in the shower room, accompanied by the wet slapping of my hips against her ass.

"Here it comes," I heard Courtney say, as she squinted and rubbed her clit faster.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!" screamed Nat.

I felt her anus clench powerfully around my cock, which was inserted deep in her bowels. She shook as her arm worked hard, rubbing her cunt rapidly. I saw a spray of clear liquid erupt from between Nat's legs, showering down on the two sexy girls as they masturbated. Both girls shrieked loudly as they squeezed their eyes shut and turned their heads as Nat's cum splashed against their skin. Alice raised her hand to block the spray so that she could watch Nat's pussy erupt in orgasm. I felt warm girl cum pour over my balls.

Nat cried out again as another squirt blasted from her pussy, hitting Courtney directly in the face. Courtney opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, her eyes still closed tightly, as she accepted the warm orgasmic juices. She lapped them up hungrily, smacking her lips and giggling. Alice watched, awed. I saw her push two fingers deep inside her cute pussy.

Nat's next spray was directed at Alice. It struck the side of Alice's face, and she flinched violently, crying out. Courtney wiped her eyes and looked at her dripping companion.

"Open your mouth, Alice. Taste it!" said Courtney, blinking the cum from her eyes and rubbing it into her ample breasts.

Alice imitated Courtney, her mouth open and tongue out, as Nat's pussy convulsed again, sending a spray of pussy cum against Alice's waiting face. Her tongue waved back and forth, and she shook her head, droplets flying from her face. She giggled and squealed as Nat spurted a few more short, quick squirts on the girls, raining her pussy juice down onto the girls' tits.

Finally, I felt Nat's anus relax as her orgasm abated. She sat back against me and trembled as I put my arms around her, groping her tits and kissing her back. I reached down and touched her pussy, causing her body to jump.

"Oh! C-careful honey... it's so sensitive..." murmured Nat, clearly exhausted from her orgasm.

I looked past Nat back to the girls she had showered with her squirt. They were still fingering their pussies, using their other hands to rub girl cum all over their face, neck, tits and stomach.

"Ooooooouuu! That was so amazing! I've never had a girl squirt on me like that!" squealed Alice, clearly delighted by her cum-bath.

"It's so sexy, isn't it? Nat squirted on me when we had the threesome in his office," replied Courtney, running her fingers between her tits.

"He made me squirt when we had a three-way with my housemate Kelly. I guess it's his great big horse cock that does it."

"Oh... he's, um... he's never made me squirt. But he is the only guy that's ever made me cum, so I'm thankful for that," said Courtney, sounding a bit disappointed.

"We'll help, sweetie. I know we can make you squirt," said Alice, then leaned over and kissed Courtney passionately, licking her cum-soaked lips and cheeks, before dipping her head to Courtney's wet chest and noisily sucking Nat's juices from her bulging tits.

"Mmmmm... I look forward to trying," replied Courtney, smiling and pushing her chest into Alice's face.

I helped Nat dismount from my dick, which throbbed inside her bottom before I pulled it free. Nat's legs shook as she walked forward and knelt in front of the girls, walking on all fours until she reached Courtney, kissing her first, then Alice. She went to work sucking her cum from the girls' titties as they leaned back on their hands, watching Nat alternate from one pair of magnificent breasts to the other, careful to cover every square inch of tit flesh with licks and kisses.

I sat on the bench watching, stroking my cock, getting off on the three sexy young girls as they writhed in Nat's cum, touching their pussies, moaning.

"Ladies, as much as I love watching you pleasure each other, I need you to make me cum or I think my balls will explode," I chuckled.

Alice looked up and laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry honey, we almost forgot about you! How do you want us to make you cum?"

"I think you should fuck Courtney in the ass. She hasn't had any anal yet," offered Natalie, turning and kneeling next to Courtney, putting her arm around her shoulders and fondling her tits.

"No... please. I'd rather try it some other time, if that's ok. I'll do anything else you want though," Courtney said innocently.

"That's fine, Court. You know, I really want to cum inside one of you, but the problem is, I can't decide who. It just wouldn't be fair for one of you to take my load inside her while the other two just watch."

"Hmmmm, yeah, that is a problem. I'd love you to cum in me... Do either of you not want him to cum inside you?" Alice asked the two other girls, hoping no one else would offer so she could have my cum for herself.

"No way! I want him to cum in me too!" protested Courtney.

"Same here. Look, you've both seen how much cum he can produce... why not try to get him to cum inside all three of us?" suggested Natalie.

"Really? Would that work?" said Alice, looking at me.

"I'm happy to try. Alright, here's what we'll do: Each of you will take turns riding my cock. While one girl rides me, the other two will stand next to me so I can finger your pussies. You will rotate positions until I cum. When I'm about to cum, I want all three of you to lie down on the mats side-by-side, on your back with your legs spread. I'll try to cum inside each of your pussies. How does that sound?"

"That sounds so dirty... I love it!" squealed Nat.

Courtney was the first to her feet, approaching me and stepping over my legs. I pointed my cock at her pussy lips, eager for their tight, wet embrace. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Are you ready for me, darling?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm always ready for your tight little pussy, Courtney," I replied, running my hands up her thighs, over her dripping labia, and up her stomach to cup her voluminous breasts.

She smiled down at me, blushing, then reached back behind her to guide my throbbing erection towards her sweet honey pot. Her tits bulged on her chest as she drew her shoulder back, her fingertips gently caressing my cock head. I looked down and watched as she very slowly bent her knees, lowering herself down to me. Her pussy lips parted as she got closer, and I saw that her upper thighs glistened with her moistness.

She closed her eyes as my dick head touched her parted pussy lips. I felt her wet warmth against my tip and shuddered as I felt the pressure of her tight pink opening descend upon me. She gasped as my head penetrated her, slipping into her fuck hole in one smooth motion. Her nipples hardened in front of my eyes and Courtney bit her lip as she took me into her, stretching her cunt. I squeezed her breasts as she continued her descent, taking inch after inch of my manhood into her pussy. When she had nearly my entire length inside her, I felt her fingers tickle my balls and I nearly lost control.

"Whoa Court... easy, baby..." I murmured as I felt her pussy contract in waves around my shaft.

"Do you like that? Does your dick feel good deep inside me?" she breathed, opening her eyes and rolling my nuts in her fingers.

1...345678