The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

"It feels a bit too good, baby. I want everyone to get their turn," I said, and kissed her hard nipples.

"Oh, ok then," she responded, smiling, and put her hand back on my shoulder, straightening her legs so that my penis slid slowly from her cunt.

I noticed that Alice and Nat were watching on each side of us.

"Wow, that's really hot. Just watching his cock go slowly into your pussy..." mused Alice, pinching her nipple and running her fingers up her thigh.

"Something tells me he's not going to last long," said Nat. "Start fucking him faster, honey. We want our turn before he blows his load inside you."

Courtney smiled and put her hands over mine, moving them away from her huge tits and over to the other girls' breasts. She replaced her hands on her own bust, squeezing them together in front of my face. I fondled Nat and Alice's tits before sliding my fingers down to their slits, feeling two bare, warm, wet pussies. I pushed my middle fingers into them.

"Mmmm, yeah baby," moaned Nat as she put her foot on the bench behind me.

Alice did the same to give me better access to their wet cunts. Courtney descended on my cock again, then withdrew it, then squatted, each time repeating her movements a little faster. After a few dips into her sweet pink, my cock was soaked with her vaginal lubrication.

"Mmmmmmmm... yes," hummed Courtney, doing her sexual knee bends on my member. "Lick my tits," she said, supporting them from underneath with her hands.

They bulged to ridiculous proportions and wobbled slightly every time her body began a new cock-squat. I happily indulged her, flicking my tongue rapidly over each of her nipples, then tracing the tip around her areolas. I sucked on her hard nipples and stuffed my tongue into her soft, alluring cleavage. She moaned loudly.

"Aaaaahhh... yes... tease my titties..."

I knew she was getting horny when she began talking dirty. Her normally polite, innocent decorum melting away to reveal a sexually charged siren, desperate for cock. I knew my oral stimulation of her gigantic breasts turned her on almost as much as it did me, so I went to work, kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling her tits, all the while savouring the sensation of her tight pussy working its way up and down my rock hard cock.

"Put another finger in, baby," I heard Nat say.

I looked over to her and pushed my ring finger in alongside my middle finger. I did the same to Alice, and worked them in and out of the girls' wet snatches. Nat held one of her tits up to her mouth, where she kissed and tongued her hard nipple. The other arm was behind her, no doubt fingering her own asshole. Alice was pinching both her nipples, pulling them and rolling them in her fingers as she watched Courtney fuck me.

"Let them go, Court. I want to see your big tits bounce," I said.

She let her hefty bust fall and put her hands on her hips as she continued to ride my dick. All four of us watched Courtney's perfect breasts bounce and jiggle on her chest as we fucked, hypnotised by their elastic motion as they bounded off one another.

"God damn... that is a beautiful sight," I said as I admired the busty spectacle.

"Mmmmm... I think I just felt your cock get even harder!" Courtney said, sounding surprised.

"Ooooohhh, not fair! You've had him long enough--it's our turn!" whinged Alice, still tugging at her nipples as I finger fucked her.

Courtney stopped mid-squat and sighed. "Oh ok..."

She slowly stood, my penis sliding out of her until it flicked back against my stomach with a wet 'slap'. My cock and balls were positively drenched in Courtney's pussy juice.

"Oh my goodness... I've left you a nice wet present," she giggled, running her fingers from my balls to the tip of my penis.

She stepped to my right and sucked her juice off her fingers, winking at me as she did so. Alice was looking at Courtney, and missed her opportunity to jump on my cock.

Before I knew what was happening, Natalie yanked my hand from her snatch, straddled me, and picked up my wet dick. I penetrated her easily, greatly aided by Courtney's abundant pussy juice, and she began a series of quick, shallow squats, only taking about two inches of me into her. She stroked my shaft while her pussy clenched my dick head, her tits shaking as her arm worked.

"Wait! I was going to go next!" Alice squealed, frowning.

Nat ignored her. "I'm not going to fuck you slow, honey. I'm going to take you fast, deep, and hard. Are you ready, baby?" she said, squeezing my shaft.

"Yeah, you nasty slut. Ride that cock!" I barked.

Nat released my prick and sat on it hard. She took all of it, screaming as I penetrated deep inside her. She quickly bounced up, pushing off my stomach with her hands, until my glans were visible at the edges of her plump pussy lips. Again, she dropped her weight on me, taking me into her. Her tits bounced crazily between her arms. She crossed her arms behind her head as she continued to ride me.

"Ohhhh fuck! Slap my tits, baby!" she cried desperately.

I used my free hand to bat her big bosoms to and fro, enjoying their airborne motion. Courtney put her leg up on the bench behind me and fingered her pussy. I gave Nat's titties one final spank, then grabbed Courtney's hip and spun her around.

"Bend over, Court. Show me that ass," I ordered.

Courtney bent at the waist, then looked past her shoulder at me. She reached back and put her hand on her buttock. I could see her heavy tits swaying below her. As the fingers of her right hand worked her pussy, she pulled her ass cheek to the side, exposing her anus. I traced my fingers down her sweet ass crack and pushed my index finger deep into her asshole. She cried out in pleasure and masturbated faster.

"Ooou! That's it, baby. Finger her ass!" cooed Alice, giggling wildly as she watched me work my finger in and out of Courtney's tight butt hole.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! God, you're going so deep! It's so... fucking... gooooood!" screamed Nat, jumping on my cock like a trampoline gymnast.

She tossed her head back and forth, her wet hair flying, her breasts bouncing wildly.

Alice began to use her fingers to rapidly massage her clit while I finger-banged her. Her juices flowed freely over my fingers and palm.

"Oooohhhh... god, I need to fuck you soon!" she said in a husky voice, her face and chest red.

Her titties wiggled with the effort of her clitoral stimulation.

"Ok honey... uuhhhn... get ready... aaaahhh!" moaned Nat, getting a few more hard bounces in before dismounting.

As quick as lightning, Alice was between my legs, stroking my dick and spitting on it. She smiled at me, then spun around and spat on her hand, reaching back to rub it into her anus. She reached between her legs and picked up my cock, placing the head against her tight rose bud. She bent her knees and put her other hand on my thigh for support. I winced as I felt the pressure against the tip of my cock build, then sighed as my dick head popped into her bum.

"AAAAH!" she uttered a short, sharp cry.

Nat bent over us and gripped my shaft tightly, putting her other hand on top of Alice's ass. Alice moved her hand to my other thigh and squeezed her legs together as Nat pushed her bottom down onto my turgid member, forcing it into her. She uttered a long, high-pitched moan as I entered her ass. Nat spat on her anus and we watched it drip down my shaft. She stroked me a couple times, then released my cock.

"Ok, Alice, let's see your beautiful ass ride that big dick," Nat said, slapping Alice's sexy buttock and pushing it down onto me.

Alice took me deep, her sphincter clenching me tightly. I grunted as she stopped her descent, then lifted her ass, sliding my cock out of her stretched o-ring. She braced herself with her hands on my thighs, looked back over her shoulder at me, and began her ride.

Her ass moved like it was on a hinge, bobbing up and down on my cock like a bouncing pink beach ball. Her pace was quick and precise, leaving most of my cock inside her ass and working it along the few inches near the base. her brow was knit with the effort and pleasure of it, and she whimpered and squeaked as she worked her anal magic.

The sensation was almost indescribable. The angle of my cock as it entered her bottom allowed it to be stimulated differently from the two pussies I had just fucked, and her pace, grip, and control were phenomenal. This, coupled with the image of her perfect, toned, pale, young, heart-shaped bottom as it bounced, impaled on my thick, veined shaft was creating heavenly sensations. My balls tingled, my cock throbbed.

"Is... aah... ooohh... is it... uuuuhhnn... good?" Alice barely managed to say as she moaned.

"Oh god, Alice, you have no idea... uuuhhhnn... your pretty ass is so fucking unbelievably hot riding my dick like that," I gasped.

Nat had bent over beside me. "Finger my asshole too, baby."

I pushed my index finger into her, now anally pleasuring all three girls. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar urge to cum.

"Aaaah fuck... I'm gonna cum soon, girls," I moaned.

Alice made no sign of stopping. In fact, she sped her rhythm, fucking my dick faster than ever, her bottom shaking with the effort. Nat and Courtney had stood, and I pulled my fingers from their asses. They took Alice by the arms and lifted her off my prick. It sprung back just as I thought I might jizz deep into her arse.

Nat was the first one down, lying with her legs apart, spreading her pussy lips wide, exposing the deep pink of her fuck hole. I leapt on her, pinching my cock at the base and thrust into her in one smooth motion. I buried myself to the hilt and felt Nat's pussy spasm.

"OOOH FUCK!" she screamed, squeezing her tits hard.

Like a bolt of lightning, my loins twinged. A wave of pleasure washed over me and I felt a rocket of spunk blast through my column and explode deep inside Nat's hot pussy.

"Aaaaaahhh yeeeeeah!" she cried, her orgasm taking her as well.

I felt another blast erupt inside Natalie.

"Oh fuck yes! Gimme that cum!" she yelled.

Alice was lying next to her, one arm beneath her fingering her ass, the other on top, fingering her cunt. She looked at Nat, then to me, desperate to feel me fill her with my seed. I unloaded another shot into Natalie, leaning down to kiss her before I sat up, pinching my cock near the tip as I withdrew it from Nat's depths. In one motion I was between Alice's spread legs. She held herself open for me as I wasted no time in penetrating her womanhood balls-deep. I held her leg and hip as I pulled her against me and unleashed another load.

Alice was still fingering her asshole, and I felt the stimulation on my shaft and balls. My semen exploded into her with renewed vigor.

"Ooooooouuuu baby, yes! I love it!" squealed Alice, writhing on the mat, her hard, protruding nipples sticking out of her firm, pale, milky tits, goosebumps visible on her sweet mounds.

I pulled out about an inch, then thrust into her again, cumming hard and grunting. This was enough to put her over the edge.

"Fuuuuuck yes! Cuummmiiiing!" she cried, squeezing her eyes shut, her free hand flying up to her titty to pull hard on her nipple.

I pulled out nearly all the way, with the intention of moving on to Courtney, but Alice wrapped her leg around me and pulled me back to her. My balls slapped against her fingers buried deep in her ass as I penetrated her to the hilt, cumming again, unleashing another dose of spunk into her sweet, bald cunt.

"Hey! Don't hog it all, Alice!" cried Courtney, looking angrily at her companion.

Alice attempted to hold me inside her as she came, but I pushed her back and threw her legs to the side so I could get to Courtney. I wasn't quite fast enough, and was just gripping my cock to thrust it into Courtney's waiting pussy when my next wad exploded from my cock. Courtney was using the fingers of both hands to spread her cute labia wide to accept me. Her succulent tits bulged between her arms as she looked over them to watch me penetrate her. My jizz flew across her body, laying a thick, gooey, white stripe over her stomach and breasts, even reaching her face, plashing a wad down over her lips and cheek.

"OOOH!" she cried, and her body twiched.

I aimed and stuffed my cock as deep as it would go into her tight pussy. Instantly, I felt it convulse and constrict around my girth. Courtney was cumming too. Her eyes widened as I felt my spunk flow through my shaft and spray deep inside her, then rolled back as her body trembled. Her hands reached back around my waist and pulled me against her as I came again, amazed that I still had any semen left to give this beautiful woman. Her tight pussy milked it out of me, undulating along my shaft as her tits quivered. I gripped them tightly as I unloaded my seed into her pussy again, and again. She moaned, sighed, and screamed in ecstasy as I felt the last of my spunk ooze into her.

Gradually, we recovered from our powerful orgasms. Courtney looked at me longingly, licking the cum from her lips with slow sensual strokes of her tongue. I rubbed my jizz into the skin of her breasts, kneading and caressing the soft, globular orbs slowly and deliberately.

"Wow... that was... that was pretty damn hot!" exclaimed Alice, her fingers covering her cute bald pussy, her other hand still playing with her ass. "I came just when I came inside me."

"I did too! I didn't expect it, but when I felt that hot load explode deep in my pussy... it just put me over the edge," said Nat.

She looked over to Courtney, who still had my cock buried balls-deep in her cunt. "No need to ask if you came, honey," she laughed.

Alice touched herself, then looked at her fingertips. "Oh my god! I think you filled me with your spunk! Your cum is leaking out of me like crazy!"

"Me too," added Nat, spreading her gooey pussy lips. "I told you he could cum a lot."

"I actually think Courtney got most of it, too. Let me pull out, then I want to watch you girls lick my cum out of each other's pussies."

"Gosh, that's so naughty!" giggled Courtney, her cheeks bright red. "Let's do it!" she said, wiping the cum from her cheek with her finger and sucking it clean.

I smiled and leaned back pulling my softening dick from Courtney's hot cunt. She splayed her fingers around my shaft as it slipped out of her, covering her gaped hole so no cum would spill out. I stepped over to Alice and knelt by her head.

"Why don't you clean me off, baby?" I said, holding my cock out to her.

Alice rolled onto her side and put my cock in her mouth, sucking the head and licking the shaft. Nat shuffled over and rested her head on Alice's upper thigh, her face directly facing her pussy. Courtney followed suit, resting her head on Nat's thigh. I pulled my cock from Alice's soft lips and stroked her cheek with my hand, then stood and went to sit on the bench. Courtney shifted her body so that Alice had access to her pussy, which was now oozing gooey white cum.

The girls held their legs apart, knees raised, and began licking each others' leaking cunts. I watched as each of them dipped their tongues into each others' dripping holes, using their fingers to spread their labia. Nat and Courtney's tits were stacked beautifully, and I admired Alice's sexy ass, Nat's face underneath, licking gobs of jizz out of her pussy. I could hear the girls suck my spunk between their lips, tasting the mixture of semen and pussy juice. I watched Alice put two fingers into Courtney's pussy, and as she withdrew them--coated in my seed--a gush of thick cream spilled from her ravaged hole.

"Oooou! He really filled you up, Courtney!" said Alice, watching my cum pool on Courtney's inner thigh.

She licked it up hungrily, swallowing my load as she scooped more from Courtney's pussy with her fingers. I sat back and enjoyed the show, as the girls feasted on each other. After a few minutes, I stood and helped the girls to their feet. We turned the water back on and washed our bodies of the sweat, spit, and cum that had gathered on us. We soaped each other as a group, hands massaging backs, arms, legs, breasts, and buttocks. Each girl took turns gently stroking my cock and balls, making me semi-hard. When we had all rinsed off, we left the shower area and I retrieved my towel.

"I'd better get back before someone catches me in here," I said.

The girls were toweling off.

"Thanks for the hot shower sex, baby," said Nat.

"We'll do this again soon, yeah?" I replied, waving to the girls as I peeked out the doorway, checking that the coast was clear.

After I got dressed and left the change room, I smiled to Krissy, still working the front desk as I walked through the gate.

"I hope you had a good workout, sweetie," she said, smiling at me, a knowing look in her eyes.

I stopped and stared back at her. She winked and bit the tip of her finger suggestively.

"I um... yes, I did thanks," I said awkwardly.

I was about to keep walking when Krissy stood up and curled her finger at me, beckoning me over to the desk. I approached it slowly and looked into her dark blue eyes.

"The next time you decide to have an orgy with three sluts in the girls showers... invite me, ok?"

She smiled widely and pinched my cheek, then turned and collected her keys off the desk, walking into the gym to lock up for the night. I stared after her, speechless. When her toned ass vanished down the corridor, I shrugged, turned, and left for home.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers
1...345678