The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my hand and pulled my arm abruptly, making me stand. She walked to the desk and retrieved a chair, placing it in the lounge area, near the coffee table.

"Sit," she ordered.

I did as asked and she immediately straddled me, putting her arms behind me on the back of the chair. She began to gyrate to the music, hovering above my erection, swaying sensuously, her eyes teasing me, her breasts rising and falling visibly.

I reached toward her thighs.

"No. Not yet. Stroke your cock for me," she said.

I gripped my shaft and continued to masturbate, smelling her sweet perfume, her skin. She moved her breasts within a few centimeters of my nose. I wanted to bury my face in her cleavage. It was sweet torture.

Swinging her legs smoothly behind her, she spun around and put her hands on my knees, her beautiful ass facing me. She bounced it tantilisingly in front of my cock. I felt the blood surge in my shaft and moaned softly, overcome by the desire to thrust it into her, to feel her hot pussy devour my cock. She backed up until my column rested between her buttocks. I moved my hand and she began a tortuously slow movement, sliding her bottom against my shaft... up and down. I moaned again and she added more pressure, pivoting her hips. I gripped the sides of the seat of my chair firmly, my knuckles white. Sylvia looked over her shoulder, grinning.

"Does that feel nice, honey? You like the way my ass strokes your big cock?"

"God yes, Sylvia. It's so good," I groaned.

She chuckled and jiggled her ass up and down quickly, giving my cock several small jerks, which made me jump and suck air between my teeth. She laughed again.

"Your cock is so hot against my ass. I bet you're dying to fuck me," she teased.

"Absolutely. I want you so bad."

"Oh but I'm not even close to finished teasing you," she replied.

She moved away from me and bent down slowly to retrieve something from the floor, giving me an eyeful of her perfect ass. She walked around me and I felt her hands on my arms.

"Put them behind you," she said.

I obeyed, and felt her tying my wrists with a silky fabric. My necktie. She secured them quickly and firmly, inclining me to think she'd had practice, then stood in front of me again. She roughly pulled my shirt off my shoulders, sliding it down my arms and back, bunching behind me. Another bond. Next, she unfastened my pants and belt, and slid it from the loops in one quick motion. She looked at it contemplatively, then draped it around her neck, and busied her fingers at my waistband.

"Lift your ass," she ordered.

I tipped my hips up, raising my ass from the seat of the chair, and Sylvia slid my trousers down my legs, bunching them at my feet, still around my ankles. My cock rested on my stomach, hard and throbbing. I wanted her to stroke it, to suck it, to ride it. My skin burned and my fingers twitched to touch her, feel her skin against mine, breathe her in.

Taking the belt from her shoulders, she looped it around my cock and pulled the ends. My dick head bulged as she squeezed the shaft with the leather, bringing her face close to mine. She kissed me as she pulled harder, biting my lip, sucking my tongue, aggressive, passionate. My arms strained and my shoulders flexed. She had tied my hands well.

"Oooh, someone's eager. Tell me what you want, darling," she said softly, her face nearly touching mine, her smile briliant.

"I want to touch you, Sylvia. I want to feel you against me. I want to taste you. I want to pick you up and throw you on the bed and fuck you."

"Oooou I like that," she cooed, giggling.

She loosened the belt and let it fall to the floor, then swayed in front of me again, turning away, her hips swinging, her waist curving, her arms reaching back to unfasten her bra. She took it off slowly and held it up, then dropped it on the floor. She turned again, one arm across her bust, the other running her fingers through her hair. Her breasts bulged under her arm as she straddled me again, leaning in and putting her mouth on my ear.

"Tell me what you want," she whispered.

"I want you to show me your breasts, show me your body. Put your tits in my face. Let me suck your nipples," I growled softly, feeling her hair tickle my face.

She grabbed my hair and held my head steady, pointed at her breasts. She slowly slid her arm away, her pretty tits jiggling into view, capped by small pink nipples, rock hard. My cock twitched on my stomach and I sighed in appreciation of her perfectly-shaped breasts.

"Oh yeah... " I said, my heavy breath on her chest.

I saw her skin break out into goosebumps, and her areolas tightened. I glanced up to see her looking down at me, her mouth slightly open. She was breathing heavily too.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Oh Sylvia... they're beautiful. So perfect, so pretty. Please let me taste them. I'm literally drooling to suck them."

She didn't laugh this time. I could see that her lust was overcoming her. She would not be able to tease me long without needing release herself. My bonds were literal, and held fast, but she was also bound. Bound by her self-restraint, her game of teasing. Now I could see those bonds weaken, resisting the force of her sexual desire.

A phone beeped.

Her head snapped up, breaking the hypnosis. She squeezed my chin and kissed me hard, then moved to the back of the room. I heard the sound of ice rattling in the bucket. A few moments later, she stood in front of me again, a full glass of champagne in hand. With a satisfied smile, she looked me up and down.

"What is it?" I asked.

Sylvia didn't reply. I squirmed in my chair. She laughed. Moments passed.

Then a knock.

Without surprise or hesitation, Sylvia turned and walked to the door of the room, peeking through the spy hole. I squirmed again. Was this a trick? Some form of blackmail? I cursed myself for not being more careful, for being so foolhardy.

Sylvia opened the door and reached out to pull the inquisitor into the room.

It was Carmen.

Being pulled into the room had spun her around so she faced the door, which Sylvia closed quickly behind her. Carmen seemed genuinely shocked to see her employer standing topless, wearing only stockings and panties.

"Syl! What the hell is going on? What-" began Carmen.

"Shh. Come," she replied.

She took Carmen by the hand and led her into the room to the lounge. Carmen stopped when she saw me, her eyes widening.

"Oh! God, Syl... wh... what is he doing here?" she said, unconvincingly.

Sylvia strolled casually behind Carmen, as if having a naked man tied to a chair in her room was as normal as having a coffee table. She wasn't convinced either.

"Now now honey, you don't expect me to believe he didn't talk to you about everything beforehand, do you? I'll save us the conversation then: I've seen the video, we've talked it out and come to an agreement. No more needs to be said, understood?"

It was strange seeing someone have the upper hand with Carmen, when I was so used to seeing her in a dominant role at work.

"Ummm, yes, I understand," said Carmen, recovering quickly. "But how does that explain...?" she said, gesturing toward me.

"He's a smart, charming, attractive young man. I wanted to have a little fun with him. You of all people should understand."

"What's that supposed to mean?" challenged Carmen, crossing her arms.

She was still wearing her business suit, her slacks tight, her blouse buttoned low underneath her blazer, her dark hair falling in waves over her shoulder.

Sylvia raised her eyebrows.

"You haven't fucked him yet?" she asked bluntly.

Carmen blushed deep red and appeared cross.

"I am a professional, Sylvia. I don't sleep around with my employees."

Sylvia seemed to scrutinise Carmen for some time, before finally appearing satisfied with her answer.

"I see. I respect you for that, Carmen. And I would never question your professionalism," she added, approaching me and draping her arm over my shoulders, stroking my chest.

"But we're not at work now, and I asked you here for a reason."

"I don't think this is appropriate-"

"-I don't care. I've seen you with him. I've heard you speak about him. I know there's more to it than a professional relationship. I also know there's quite a lot you're not telling me. I have a knack for these things, darling. Intuition. It's what's made me successful in business. You can't keep secrets from me."

Carmen turned her head toward me. Her auburn eyes smouldered with anger.

"What did you tell her?" she asked me through gritted teeth.

"He didn't tell me anything," said Sylvia in my defense. "At least nothing about the two of you. I know he fucked that busty colleague of his, though he tactfully avoided openly admitting it," she finished, patting my shoulder patronisingly.

"Now, I'd prefer to invite you to enjoy this evening with your colleague, rather than command you," continued Sylvia, walking over to Carmen.

She slid her fingers down the lapel of Carmen's jacket and unbuttoned it. Then she reached over Carmen's shoulders and began to slip the jacket form her shoulders. Carmen stared at me wordlessly, letting the jacket fall form her arms. Sylvia draped it over the couch and touched Carmen's arm.

"We're going to enjoy yourselves. We're going to have this lovely man fuck us senseless," said Sylvia, handing the glass of champagne to Carmen.

Carmen took the glass wordlessly, Sylvia's fingers now busy at the buttons of her blouse. My mind was buzzing with excitement. I had desired Carmen for so long. She had teased me endlessly, watched me have sex with our colleagues, and her friends. Never once giving me the satisfaction of pleasuring her. Was this my chance? Would Carmen finally make the move from voyeur to participant? My cock swelled on my stomach at the thought. I watched Sylvia slowly unbutton Carmen's blouse, revealing her navy bra supporting her enormous breasts.

Sylvia pushed the blouse off Carmen's shoulders and hummed.

"My goodness, darling, you have beautiful breasts."

Her hands drifted over the bulging orbs and moved down to her waist. She unfastened Carmen's tight pants and unzipped them. Carmen looked at Sylvia, and I noticed her chest swell. I was well acquainted with Carmen's love of women, and knew she was getting excited watching her topless employer strip her.

She slid her blouse from her arms, moving her champagne glass from one hand to the other, and let it fall to the floor. She took a long sip from her glass and reached out to touch Sylvia's arm delicately as Sylvia peeled her pants down over Carmen's womanly hips. She was wearing a navy thong. Sylvia slid the pants down, helping Carmen step out of them carefully.

Sylvia stood and admired Carmen's body for a moment, before taking her hand and leading her to me. She retrieved her glass form the coffee table and sat in a leather armchair in front of us, crossing her legs.

"Well, go on then. He is yours, Carmen. Oooh, look at that, his cock is swelling just looking at you," she noticed.

It was true. My dick had regained its rock-hardness as I admired Carmen. We looked at each other steadily, unblinking, wondering if either of us would say something, or back down. I wanted my eyes to speak for me. I tried to make them tell Carmen that I was hers, that I wanted her to be mine. That this was our chance to take our relationship further. Her eyes were difficult to read, as always, but I thought I detected a mixture of lust, of hesitation, of longing.

She lifted her glass to her lips and drank, emptying the contents. She calmly set the glass on the table. She approached me, her gaze wandering over my body. She looked at Sylvia, and a faint smile touched her lips. She looked back at me, confident. In control.

"You want to see my tits, don't you?" she said.

"God yes, Carmen. I've wanted that for so long," I replied.

Of course, I had seen them many times, but I wanted to play the part. She looked down at her tits and caressed the cups of her bra.

"Say please."

"Please, Carmen, let me see your pretty breasts."

She smiled devilishly as she reached back behind her, her boobs bulging out of her bra. She unfastened the clasp and let the straps fall from her shoulders. She lifted the cups away and held the bra at arm's length, dropping it at my feet. Her tits were as glorious as ever. Large, round, proud, with big nipples, erect. My cock twitched.

"Mmmm, I think he likes them, Carmen," spoke Sylvia, her fingers trailing absently along her breasts, as if comparing her size with Carmen's.

"Do I ever. Your breasts are beautiful," I said sincerely.

Carmen seemed pleased.

"Why don't you give him a closer look, honey?" suggested Sylvia, drinking from her glass.

Carmen straddled my legs, as Sylvia had done, and her tits swayed alluringly. As she reached out to put her hands on my shoulders, I saw them trembling ever so slightly. She must have felt the same nervous anticipation that I had.

She leaned forward, bringing her breasts close to my face. My mouth watered, my arms strained again against the chair. I sighed as she brought her bulging orbs closer.

"Whose titties are better, hun, mine or Courtney's?" she asked.

"Yours, of course," I said.

She knew it was a lie, but didn't seem to care. And at that moment, it was a very close contest anyway.

"Good answer," she said.

She began to sway to the music, her breasts swaying with her, mesmerising me like a hypnotist's watch. She jiggled them, shook them, bounced them, squeezed them between her arms.

"Let me kiss them, Carmen. Let me suck your nipples. Let me put my face between those lovely tits," I begged.

She laughed and ran her hands up my neck and into my hair. She made me look up into her eyes. She was still wearing her black-rimmed glasses. My eyes were pleading. Hers were burning.

She gripped my hair tightly and pulled me forward. The smell of her perfume was strong. She had dabbed her cleavage. I swallowed hard. She guided my face to the side and ever so gently brushed her nipple against my cheek. Like an orienting reflex, I tried to turn my head toward her offered breast. She pulled my hair, keeping me in place. She pressed her tit against my cheek, brushing it, poking it. She did the same with her other breast, rubbing it on the side of my face, her nipple occasionally poking my eye.

Wiggling her chest, she batted her tits against my cheeks as she pushed my nose between them. The soft, sweetly scented flesh made me mad with desire. I pursed my lips, kissing her breasts, licking. I felt a nipple graze my lips and I latched on, sucking it hard into my mouth. I heard Carmen gasp.

I looked up at her again as I suckled her tit. Her expression had changed. I saw pure pleasure, pure desire. She allowed me to feast on her bosom, kissing, licking, sucking. She rubbed her breasts all over my face, offering them to me like a gift. I moaned as I indulged on her bust, she moaned in response.

Sylvia, meanwhile, had stood and approached us. She watched me suck Carmen's tits with captivated interest. She touched Carmen's shoulder.

"Honey, lean back a little," she said.

Carmen stuck her chest out and tipped her head back as Sylvia tipped her glass over Carmen's breasts. I saw her nipples become harder as the cold champagne poured over her boobs and down her stomach, dripping onto me. Carmen leaned in again, and my slurping filled the room as I licked and sucked the liquid from her tits.

Carmen was nearly panting at this point, her cheeks rosy red.

"Ooooh fuck it," she said, and grabbed my face, lowering her lips to mine.

She hesitated for a second, our lips nearly touching. I felt her breath mixing with mine. The urgency and intensity between us was like electricity; a live wire.

The kiss was explosive. Our lips met softly at first, then escalated. The passion was heated as our tongues writhed, exchanging our saliva. She sucked champagne from my lips and I sucked her tongue. The occasionally nip from our teeth caused us to jump. When we broke apart, I had no idea how much time had passed. It could have been seconds or hours. I was dazed.

Pandora's box was opened. There was no going back after this. Her eyes told the story as clearly as an open book. The kiss was the key. We were changed.

"Carmen... " I whispered.

She touched my lips with her fingers lovingly, trembling. I became aware of a warmth on my right thigh. She had ground her pussy against me in the heat of the moment. She was wet and hot, even through her panties.

"Good god," said Sylvia.

She stared in amazement at us, one hand squeezing her breast, the other touching her cheek.

"That was the sexiest kiss I have ever seen. You've wanted this for a while, haven't you Carmen?"

She didn't answer. She was still gazing into my eyes, lost. Sylvia stroked Carmen's hair, and pushed our lips together again. We kissed passionately, but with more control, more purpose. I felt Sylvia remove the pants from my ankles and push my feet apart. Carmen rode my thigh as she kissed me. I felt another warm spot on my other thigh. Sylvia had straddled that leg and was grinding her cunt on me. I felt her hand on my cock.

"Ooooh yes, that's nice and hard," she moaned as she stroked me. "Ok honey, it's my turn."

Carmen leaned back to allow Sylvia to kiss me. I could taste the champagne on her tongue. I felt pressure on my balls. Carmen was rolling them in her fingers as Sylvia jerked me off. The women's hands were all over me, stroking my hair, my face, my neck, my shoulders, arms, and chest. They caressed my cheeks and kneaded my thighs, fluttered over my stomach and squeezed my penis. I kissed them alternately as I felt their weight on my legs, their wet, panty-clad mounds grinding against me. They shared my cock, each with one hand on my shaft, stroking its length, cupping the head, fingering my balls. They watched me squirm, delighted, smiling, giggling. Their breasts bobbed and wiggled with the movement of their arms.

I groaned as Sylvia squeezed my cock just below my head, several thick drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. She carefully collected the clear fluid on her fingers and held them to her nose, smelling me.

"Mmmmm, you smell incredible, honey. I think I'll let your boss have the first taste of you, though," she said, turning to Carmen.

She reached her hand to Carmen's full lips. Carmen opened them, looking Sylvia in the eyes, and took her fingers into her mouth. Her cheeks pulled in as she sucked my pre-cum from Sylvia's fingers, her eyes closing briefly as she savoured my taste. I felt her thighs tense and she moaned loudly.

"Oooooh that tastes so good," she sighed. "You have to try some, Syl."

Sylvia made to reach for my cock again, but Carmen put her hand on Sylvia's neck and pulled her toward her, planting her lips against Sylvia's before she could protest. Sylvia was shocked at first, her eyes wide with surprise, but she soon melted into the kiss, her mouth opening to receive Carmen's tongue. Carmen's hand was still gripping my cock, squeezing more pre-cum from me as she made out with Sylvia.

When they parted, Sylvia took a moment to catch her breath.

"Oh my god... Carmen... you naughty thing," was all she could say.

"Fuck that was sexy," I said. "Can you kiss each other again and let me suck on your tits?" I asked.

"Getting feisty, are we? I suppose I could allow that," replied Sylvia.

The women cupped their breasts, offering them to me as they leaned in. Their lips met above me as I tongued their boobs hungrily, the warm, soft flesh pressing against my face.

After a minute, Carmen said, "God, my panties are soaked."

"I think it's time to take them off," Sylvia responded.

Sylvia helped Carmen to her feet and they both turned around to show off their sexy asses. As if rehearsed, they bent over in unison and slid their panties down over their hips and buttocks, down their legs. I admired the two pairs of bare cunt lips, the two puckered assholes, the two sets of toned legs.