The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers

They turned back around to reveal their slits, Carmen's pubic hair in a landing strip, Sylvia's a small triangle of blonde.

"Mine are soaked too," commented Sylvia, gingerly touching the lacy material.

"Let me feel," said Carmen, taking the black panties from her and fingering them.

Sylvia snatched Carmen's navy thong from her other hand and touched them. Carmen, meanwhile, was already holding Sylvia's panties to her nose and mouth, smelling them.

"Carmen!" exclaimed Sylvia, taken aback.

Carmen ignored her, and said, "Mmmm you smell wonderful, honey."

Sylvia looked at her, then down at the panties in her hand. Hesitantly, she brought them up to her face and smelled them. Carmen watched her excitedly.

"Do you like how my pussy smells?" she asked.

This was the Carmen I knew and loved.

"God... I've never smelled anyone's panties before. But it's turning me on. Mmmm," moaned Sylvia, her breasts rising as she inhaled Carmen's musk.

Carmen caressed her large breasts as she touched Sylvia's panties to her lips. Sylvia had turned her attention to me, and stood astride my leg, holding my chin.

"I think someone else wants to taste your pussy," she said, then stuffed Carmen's thong into my mouth.

I sucked the fabric eagerly, tasting a tangy flavour, arousing me further. I moaned.

Carmen grinned and pushed Sylvia's panties into my mouth with hers. The aroma and flavour of both women's pussies filled my nostrils and stimulated my tastebuds.

"Look at this pervert suck our wet panties like a lolly. It's making me want to suck something too," Sylvia said, looking down at my cock, the head shiny with my pre-cum.

She knelt down on the carpet next to my leg and picked up my dick, stroking it firmly. Carmen knelt on my right, resting her heavy tits on my thigh. Sylvia wasted no time and began to lick my shaft up and down. She watched me as she did so, her pretty blue eyes sparkling. Carmen leaned in to tongue my balls, juggling them in her mouth. She moved up, licking the other side of my column in imitation of Sylvia. I savoured the moment, as it was the first time Carmen's lips had touched my cock.

"It's such a big cock. There's more than enough for both of us," giggled Sylvia, batting my dick against their cheeks.

She pointed my erect dick at Carmen's face and said, "Go ahead, honey. I know you've wanted to do this for some time."

Carmen looked at Sylvia, then up at me. There was a moment of hesitation, then she moved up, her tongue trailing along my length. She flicked her tongue on my tip and I jumped. She laughed, then slowly, carefully, inserted my head between her soft lips.

I moaned as she suckled the tip, then moved down, taking a few inches and bobbing her head slowly and purposefully, watching me the whole time. Sylvia stroked in time with Carmen's sucking, eventually building up a steady rhythm. Carmen's suction was strong, and her mouth was hot and wet. Her tongue massaged my dick wonderfully. I moaned around the panties again.

"I think he likes it," said Sylvia. "Ok, my turn."

She pulled my dick from Carmen's sweet mouth with a 'pop', and immediately put it into hers, sucking harder and faster than Carmen. My stomach clenched as I groaned, my hips lifting off the chair, pushing more of my cock into Sylvia's mouth. The pleasure was intense.

The women shared me, blowing me with their experienced mouths, taking me deeper, gagging on my big cock. It became a contest of who could take me deeper, and before long both women were panting, and their spit had dripped down my shaft and balls, and was dripping from their chins onto their beautiful breasts. This seemed to give Sylvia an idea.

"Put your tits around his cock, Carmen. I would love to see you tit fuck him with that big bust of yours."

Carmen immediately took to the idea, and drooled into her ample cleavage before leaning over and sliding my wet cock between the fleshy pillows. She pushed them together and lifted her bosom, beginning to wank be with her breasts. My dick head popped out from between her tits with each stroke. Her breasts were warm, and her spit allowed my member to glide between them smoothly.

"Oh, that looks so sexy, hun," moaned Sylvia, playing with her own breasts. "I thought his cock would be completely covered by those huge tits, but it still pokes out when you drop them. How does it feel?"

"It feels incredible, Syl. I can feel his thick, hard shaft slide between them. Most men's cocks just get lost in my titties, and after a minute I'll feel a warmth and pull them apart to see a deflating cock and cum sticking to my breasts, but I'll bet he spurts his load right out of my cleavage and onto my chin!" Carmen said, laughing.

She titty fucked me for a few minutes, readjusting a few times to make sure there was a nice constant pressure against my dick, and spitting on it to maintain lubrication. Sylvia was touching herself between her legs and tugging on her nipple. She became impatient.

"Let me try, darling. I know my tits aren't as big as yours, but I want to feel it too," she said insistently.

Carmen released me from her busty caress, kissed my tip, then helped push my dick between Sylvia's smaller-but my no means flat-chested-bosom. Although her boobs did not completely envelop my cock, they were more firm than Carmen's, and Sylvia used her fingers to prevent my thick girth from slipping out from between them. She began moving her torso, masturbating me with her breasts.

"Oooooh, it does feel nice. His shaft is so hot, and it feels like it's going to burst."

I mumbled to the women unintelligibly, my words muffled behind their panties.

"Oh shut up. Keep those panties in there and just enjoy my tits," barked Sylvia.

She seemed to take great pleasure in the act, and looked up at me often to make sure I was enjoying it too. They passed my cock back and forth, sometimes sucking it, sometimes tit wanking it, sometimes just spitting on it and stroking it. I knew I would not last much longer, and uttered an urgent moan as Carmen dropped her big tits on my dick enthusiastically.

"I think he's going to cum soon. You can have the honours, Carmen. I want to see him spurt all over your tits."

Carmen looked at Sylvia with an almost worried expression.

"Oh don't worry, honey. He's still going to fuck us, but when he does I don't want him cumming too quickly. We'll get this orgasm out of the way so he can pleasure us properly," she reassured Carmen.

"Thank god! I'm so fucking horny right now there's no way I'm leaving without taking this big cock inside me," Carmen said, expressing her relief as she looked up over her glasses into my eyes.

She dribbled on my dick head sandwiched between her enormous breasts and gripped her tits firmly. She rubbed them quickly and firmly along my length, bouncing them off my thigh as she panted with the effort.

"Come on, baby, gimme that cum. Shoot that load all over my big titties," she said in a husky voice.

Sylvia leaned over me and kissed my stomach and chest, watching Carmen's tits wank my cock. I emitted muffled growls as I lifted my hips in time with with Carmen's stroking bust.

"Mmmmm, he's close honey, I can tell. Cum now! Give it to her!" cried Sylvia, her nails digging into my thigh.

Carmen's eyes never left mine. They were beautiful and alluring. I couldn't resist her any longer. Another muffled moan through her and Sylvia's panties signified my release. As my dick head vanished into the soft cleft of Carmen's cleavage, I felt a hot surge in my loins. A powerful jet of semen exploded from between her tits, striking the underside of her chin and splattering on her bosom.

"Oh!" she cried out and smiled up at me.

As she dropped her boobs on my dick , my tip emerged and blasted her chin again, dripping down into the hollow at her throat. She laughed and looked down just as I erupted again, shooting a thick wad up her face and onto her glasses. She opened her mouth to receive the next few spurts, then looked up at me again as she rolled my cum around her mouth with her tongue, then swallowed the milky liquid, licking her full lips with relish.

I growled as Carmen used her bountiful breasts to pump more cum from my cock, leaping out and splashing down onto the tops of her tits. She slowed her pace as my orgasm subsided. I shuddered as she kneaded her tits around my dick. Sylvia gripped my shaft from below and pulled it from Carmen's chesty embrace, lowering her head to suck the remaining drops of cum from my member.

As Sylvia cleaned my cock with her mouth, Carmen held her cum-splattered breasts together, admiring the abstract patterns of pearly jizz as it dripped over her bulging tits like a pair of freshly glazed hot cross buns. She rubbed them together as my spunk spilled into her cleavage and over her nipples. She had milked a huge load from me. I felt drained and light headed. My arms vaguely ached from straining against my necktie.

"It seems you can be just as productive at play as you are at work," noted Carmen, gazing down at my pearly cum coating her bosom, then looked up at me with a wry grin.

Turning my head to the side, I let the women's panties fall from my mouth, off my shoulder and on to the floor.

"If you only knew how long I've been waiting to cum on those beautiful breasts, Carmen," I sighed, watching a thick drop of semen dangle from her chin.

Sylvia lifted her head from my lap and licked her lips, still cradling my softening cock in her palm, then stared at the mess on Carmen's face, neck, and breasts.

"My god... that is a lot of cum," she mused. "Here, let me... " she continued, gingerly lifting Carmen's glasses from her nose and inspecting the dripping wad on one of the lenses.

She put her lips over it and sucked the cum off, then set them aside. She then leaned in to kiss Carmen, carefully licking my cum from her neck and chin before putting her mouth over Carmen's. She moved down again, sucking and licking more cum from Carmen's tits as we watched. Carmen held her breasts out to Sylvia's hungry mouth, sighing and moaning every now and again. After a minute, Sylvia lifted her head again, wiping a drip of cum from her chin with a finger and feeding it to Carmen.

"Mmmm, that's a tasty load," she giggled. "Carmen, honey, why don't we get cleaned up while we let our friend recover."

She stood up and strode to the bathroom, speaking over her shoulder, "Untie him then join me in the shower, darling."

Carmen smiled up at me, then leaned down to pull my pants and socks off my feet. Then she stood and walked behind me, sliding her hands up my sweaty chest and through my hair. I felt her long, dark locks tumble onto my shoulder as she put her mouth by my ear.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked softly.

"More than you can imagine," I replied, shivering at her hot breath against my neck.

She began to untie my bonds, but kept her lips at my earlobe, nibbling it.

"Did you like fucking my tits?" she murmured.

"I loved it. It felt so fucking good," I groaned.

My hands were finally freed and Carmen kissed my neck just below my ear.

"And what do you want to do to me now?" she whispered.

"I'm going to fuck you, Carmen. I'm going to make you feel as good as you've made me feel so many times before. I'm going to drive you wild with lust until you can't take it anymore, then I'm going to fuck you hard and make you cum. I'm going to show you what you've been missing out on all these months."

I felt her hands cross over my chest and her nails dig into my skin. She began breathing harder in my ear, becoming aroused. I could feel her desire for me, the weight of her inhibitions falling away.

"You two had better not be starting anything without me!" Sylvia's voice called from the bathroom.

Carmen laughed and bit my earlobe, then rose, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet, leading me to the bathroom. It was huge, with slate grey tiles and a shower with two 'rainfall' shower heads side by side. Sylvia was under one of them, slicking her hair back with her hands. She smiled as we entered.

"Come on in, the water's fine," she said.

Carmen led us into the second stream of warm water and tipped her head back to let it cascade over her face and chest, rinsing my remaining cum from her sexy body. I watched the water flow over her huge breasts with dazed bemusement. Both women looked so attractive, soaked with water, their hair slicked back and sticking to their shoulders, their mascara smudged slightly giving their eyes a smokey look.

"What are you staring at? Get that sponge and give us a good soapy rub down," Sylvia ordered, her hands on her hips.

I picked up the large bath sponge and shower gel from the ornate basket on the marble between the sinks and joined the two women in the shower, standing between them. Creating some lather, I looked left and right, unsure which wet, beautiful, naked woman I would begin to wash first.

"You'd better start with our hostess," Carmen said, nodding toward Sylvia.

Syliva put her hands up into her hair and lifted her chin, waiting for me to begin soaping her. I began rubbing the sponge on her chest, covering her tits in thick lather and watching it slide down her athletic body, over her stomach and thighs. I stood closer and scrubbed up her raised arms, her shoulders, then moving to her back. I got closer and closer, until her nipples brushed my skin. My hands washed her back, moving down to her fabulously toned ass, kneading it greedily. Presently, I felt another set of hands on my shoulders and back, soaping my skin as I washed Sylvia.

"No reason we can't all help each other out," breathed Carmen in my ear as she slid her hands down to my ass.

I felt her press her breasts against my back and she rubbed them around, slipping on the soap. I dipped my head and kissed Sylvia's neck as I squeezed her ass, and she linked her arms around my neck. She pushed her body against mine as Carmen squeezed me from the other side. I felt the warmth of their bodies as the steam surrounded us, our hands exploring each others' curves. I pushed my hips against Sylvia's, and felt her short pubic hair prickle my cock, sending sparks of pleasure through my groin. I felt a familiar stir of excitement as I rubbed my flaccid cock against Sylvia's cunt, but she slipped against my body as she turned around, her buttocks now resting firmly against my groin.

"Wash my back, darling," she said.

I did as I was asked, rubbing the sponge over her shoulders and down to the curve at her lower back. She put a hand on the wall next to us and began rubbing her ass up and down against my dick, stimulating it. I soon felt the blood rushing into my member, causing it to swell. Carmen's hands pawed my chest and abs, sliding down my body to squeeze Sylvia's ass. I reached back behind me to pull Carmen against me. She squeezed her hand down between Sylvia and me and pulled my slippery, semi-erect cock free, placing it pointing up between Sylvia's soapy buttocks. Sylvia renewed her efforts, jiggling her ass against me, stroking my shaft with her ass cheeks. I moaned and tipped my head back as Carmen drew her nails across my chest and abdomen.

"He's getting hard again, Syl," observed Carmen, looking over my shoulder down to my swelling head as it glided in Sylvia's ass crack.

"Yes, I can certainly feel it. I think I'm clean enough for now. Now you can wash your boss, honey. Clean off all that cum you sprayed on her tits," Sylvia said, her voice soft and low.

She straightened up and turned me around to face Carmen. I immediately began soaping Carmen's breasts with the bath sponge, slipping my hands over her large chest, feeling her hard nipples slide between my fingers and over my palms. I massaged them with relish, feeling their weight in my hands as the soap dripped down her stomach and thighs. She smiled at me as I fondled her tits, then looked down to my cock, which was inching up to point at her pussy, as if it were a divining rod. As Sylvia had done, Carmen turned around and guided my cock between her full buttocks as I pulled on her hips. She bent her knees and stroked my length with her ass as I cupped her boobs and moaned.

Sylvia took the sponge from me and put it on the soap dish, then stood in front of us, rinsing her body clean. I pushed the base of my cock down so it slipped between Carmen's thighs, now rubbing up against her pussy lips as she squeezed it between her legs. She moaned and reached back to grip my forearms as I held her hips, sliding my dick back and forth against her cunt.

"Ooooh yeah... that's nice, honey," she said in a breathy voice.

Sylvia held Carmen's face and kissed her on the mouth, then moved her hands down to caress Carmen's ample bosom. She pulled us forward to let the water cascade over us, rinsing the soap from our bodies. She turned off the water, then began kissing Carmen again as my hands groped her breasts, then Carmen's, still stroking my cock between Carmen's legs. They made out for a time, savouring the long, passionate kisses, sucking on each others' tongues, moaning as their lips met and parted.

Sylvia began kissing down Carmen's body, sucking her tits, then licking her stomach. Suddenly, as I pushed my hips against Carmen's ass, I felt Sylvia's lips on my dick head, warm and soft. Her tongue swirled around the tip. Carmen pushed my gently back away from her, my cock slipping from between her legs. I saw her hand move down to rest on Syliva's head.

"While you're down there... " she said, grinning.

I stood next to her and watched Sylvia kiss Carmen's thighs, moving her way up to her slit, lingering and licking as she approached her target. Finally, she extended her tongue and sipped it slowly between Carmen's labia. Carmen put her arm out and reached around my shoulders as she tipped her head back and pushed her hips forward, moaning loudly as Sylvia licked her slit.

As her tongue fluttered over Carmen's wet cunt, she watched us with her light blue eyes. I reached down to lift Carmen's leg, bending her knee and resting her outer thigh against my stomach so that Sylvia would have better access to Carmen's pussy.

"Oooouuu, yeah hun... lick it" breathed Carmen, her nails digging into my shoulder.

Sylvia looked as though she needed no instruction in eating pussy, her lips and tongue moving expertly over Carmen's cunt lips, clit, and opening. Carmen began to moan as Sylvia sucked on her clit, her fingers spreading her cunt lips to give her unfettered access to the swollen bean. I kissed Carmen on the cheek and she immediately turned her head toward me, kissing me hard on the lips, moaning into my mouth.

"Fuck, she's good," Carmen sighed, looking me in the eyes after we made out.

Presently I felt Sylvia's hand slide up my inner thigh to caress my balls, rolling them in her palm, before sliding her fingers up my shaft and stroking my cock at the tip. She smiled up at me as she moved from Carmen's pussy to my cock, slipping her lips over my organ as she pushed two fingers inside Carmen, using her thumb to massage her clit.

"Mmmm, my turn now," I groaned, watching Sylvia bob her head on my dick, sucking it hard as she stroked me.

Her fingers worked in and out of Carmen's fuck hole as she gave me head, now moaning herself. After a moment she pulled away, slipping her fingers from Carmen's pussy and sucking them clean.

"Oooh fuck, am I ever horny," she said between clenched teeth as she stood up and stroked her fingers along her slit.

"Let's get in the hot tub and make him eat some pussy."

She swiftly left the bathroom, grabbing a soft towel on her way out, her hips swaying. Carmen and I followed suit. Sylvia found the control panel and pushed a button, the hot tub bubbling to life by the large window overlooking the city. I slipped into the water gingerly, feeling the warmth radiate into my body. Carmen put two folded towels down on the tiled edge of the spa, near the steps, and sat, helping Sylvia to sit down next to her. As if they had planned it in advance, both women opened their legs wide and spread their pussy lips with their fingers.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,645 Followers