The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,636 Followers

When I sensed Sylvia was getting close, I sat up suddenly, hooking my arms under her knees as her legs flew out from under her. I leaned forward and threw my legs over the side of the bed, lifting her with me as I turned around to face Carmen. Sylvia hooked her hands behind my neck as I began to pound her pussy hard and fast, wet slapping sounds coming from where I entered her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried, over and over again, her hands around my neck, her breasts bouncing, her eyes wide and her mouth round.

Carmen lay on the bed, her legs spread, fingering her cunt as she watched me fuck Sylvia. It wasn't long before I felt Sylvia's pussy convulse, her scream echoing off the walls as she tossed her head back in ecstasy. Her toes curled and her feet kicked the air as her nails raked my back and shoulders.

"Aaaaaaaaagh!" she screamed, jerking and spasming as waves of bliss washed over her.

This was the last straw for me. My desperate need for release was finally and inexorably triggered by Sylvia's orgasm. I groaned loudly, a sound Carmen seemed to recognise.

"Yes baby... cum for us!" she cried.

Not wasting any time, I tossed Sylvia onto the bed next to Carmen. She bounced and laughed, finally regaining her composure.

"Cum on us, you big cocked fucker!" she squealed.

The women leaned against one another and put their faces together, opening their mouths and sticking out their tongues. They cupped their generous breasts and spread their legs, waiting for their cum shower. I stepped to the edge of the bed and jerked my cock, watching them as a warmth spread from my balls.

"Oooohhh... fuck yeah... here it comes... " I groaned.

My first spurt was like a rocket, shooting forcefully up Sylvia's body and hitting her squarely in the face. I jerked my cock again and arced a beautiful trail of thick, white cum over Carmen's body, watching it splash down on her tits and tummy. I aimed back to Sylvia and let her have several spurts on her bulging tits. My last offering I gave to Carmen, stroking myself and ejaculating several thick loads over her deep pink, swollen pussy lips, watching it drip over her wet slit and over her asshole.

My head swam as I stumbled back to sit in the chair that Sylvia had previously occupied. I watched the women through half-lidded eyes as they kissed, sharing my cum, rubbing it over each others' breasts and stomachs. Sylvia even dipped her head between Carmen's legs and lapped up my jizz from her liberally-coated labia.

Carmen watched me as Sylvia licked her pussy, then gestured to me.

"Come join us, honey. Let's have a little snooze together," she said in a husky voice, her cheeks still flushed.

I lay down beside her on the bed and put my arm around her shoulders as she rolled against me, kissing me deeply. I felt Sylvia's mouth on my cock, cleaning the last of my cum from me before she crawled up to my side opposite Carmen. I held both women in my arms as we kissed and caressed each other with slow, languid movements, the smell of our sex thick in the air, my body alternately numb and tingling.

Before long I began to feel sleep wash over me as the beautiful women lay their heads on my chest, their fingers trailing over my thighs, and cock, and stomach. Just before I fell asleep, I felt Carmen's hair against my neck, and her hot breath on my ear.

"Sweet dreams, my dear. But don't sleep long. I'm not done with you yet," she whispered softly as I drifted off, the smell of her perfume pleasantly wafting around me.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,636 Followers