The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"You think she's the victim?!" she continued. "Oh puh-lease! She's selfish and manipulative. Don't let her get away with this. Who's side are you on, anyway?"

"Look, just give me some time, ok? I need to work a few things out."

And that was the truth, wasn't it? I hadn't had a chance to properly process what I had seen, what I had learned. I was afraid of getting Nat implicated, and I had to be patient, calculated. It was a struggle not to tell her everything, but I told myself that it was for her own protection.

A few moments of silence passed with Natalie regarding me intensely. Her anger and frustration began to fade, but what replaced it was worse: hurt. Her pretty blue eyes slid from mine like a teardrop down a cheek and her shoulders lifted in a resigned shrug that was meant to be apathetic, but looked far from it.

"Fine. Do what you want," she murmured as she brushed past me back to her office.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I had no words. Above all else, Natalie was my friend, and for now I was the bad guy. I could only hope that once I figured out a solution that she would forgive me.

I sighed deeply as I leaned against the counter, feeling even more miserable than before, and no closer to a resolution.

The morning went slowly. Even Courtney noticed that I wasn't focused on the review of the report, nor was I even focused on her large breasts beneath her thin, green jumper. I explained that I was just feeling a little burnt out. She was understanding and empathetic, as always, and asked if there was anything she could do. There wasn't, but I appreciated the thought, I told her.

"Listen, I have a massage booked with Rachel late this afternoon. You go instead-it's on me. You need it more than I do," she said softly, leaning in and putting a hand on my knee.

I had an urge to let my head fall against her proud bosom and wrap my arms around her in unadulterated appreciation.

"Courtney, I couldn't. We're all working hard; you deserve some stress relief as much as I do."

"Shush, I won't hear it. Go. I'll give Rachel a call and let her know we're swapping," she said.

An image swam into my mind of the two women kissing passionately, swapping saliva between their hungry lips. Courtney continued to look at me expectantly, a look that shifted to concern at the glazed expression on my face.

"Yes, thanks, thank you so much," I said, shaking the fantasy from my head with difficulty. "Honestly, you're the sweetest."

Courtney blushed softly as I stood. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, thanking her again.

"If that doesn't work you could, um... come over to my place," she offered shyly.

"It has been a while, hasn't it? We'll do it soon, I promise," I assured her, brushing her lips with my thumb before retiring back to my office.

*********************************************

Soft ambient music drifted to my ears as aromatic scented candles delicately perfumed the air in the massage room. I was lying on my stomach, my face in the doughnut-shaped pillow, a towel draped over my buttocks. Rachel's hands were already at work on my back, gliding over my muscles like waterskiiers over the crest of a wake.

"You're very tense today," she noted, kneading a particularly troublesome knot at the base of my neck.

"You have no idea," I groaned as dull, but not unpleasant pain radiated outward from were her thumbs pressed.

"Would you like to share?" she asked politely.

I was about to demur, but hesitated. In her profession, she not only would have listened to any number of her clients' problems, but would also be required to be respectful of their privacy. In terms of the issues with which I was currently struggling, she was also an outsider. She had no stake in the result, nor any sort of bias I could reasonably expect. She was the perfect person to speak with.

I opened my mouth to reply but heard a soft knock on the door.

"It's just me, Rach," said a familiar voice: the massage clinic's owner Katsumi.

She casually entered the room wearing a silky kimono, as was her colleague.

"I've just finished my last client of the day and thought I might join in," she said. She was not asking permission.

I raised my head and looked to in her direction. She was smiling brightly at me as she untied the sash of her kimono, slipping it off her shoulders and facing the wall, hanging it on a hook by the door. She wore a black and cream bra with lacy flower details on the cups and a matching thong. Her well-toned body caused a tingling in my loins which extended up my spine to Rachel's kneading fingers.

Kat approached the massage table and reached back behind her with both hands, her breasts bulging up from the elegant cups of her bra until the clasp was released. She drew her arms forward and the bra tumbled gracefully down them, exposing her medium-sized breasts capped with small dark brown areolas, her nipples hardening visibly as she carelessly discarded her bra over a nearby chair.

"I'll continue here while you get undressed," Kat said, nudging Rachel aside as she picked up a bottle of massage oil and squirted it into her palm, rubbing her hands together.

Following Kat's lead, Rachel walked to the door and doffed her kimono, hanging it next to Kat's. She wore a plain white bra and boyshort style panties, which exposed the bottom of her ass. Still facing away from me, she unhooked her bra and draped it over the hook, then turned back to face me, one arm covering her generous bust.

"I think we can dispense with the modesty, honey," Kat laughed softly as her hands worked my back.

Rachel giggled and let her arm fall, her utterly perfectly shaped breasts bouncing into view. She drew her arms together under them, causing them to collide and wobble erotically, adding a coy look in my direction as she approached.

"Damn I've missed those tits," I sighed.

Kat laughed again, then guided my face back against the doughnut cushion.

"Head down, sweetie. You'll get plenty of opportunity to ogle us when we do your front."

The second pair of hands joined the lithe dance upon my body and I closed my eyes, feeling my stress being squeezed from my body like toothpase from a tube.

"My goodness you're tight. Work been difficult lately?" said Kat, pressing another knot hard enough to make me wince.

"Aaah-actually," I half-groaned, "I was just about to tell Rachel. I think I need some advice," I said.

I felt comfortable around these women. I trusted them. Anyway, it was out now, and I knew Kat, at least, would be hard pressed to let it go even if I changed my mind.

"What's on your mind, hun?" Kat asked simply, swiping her hands alternately over my right trapezius.

"Some of what I'm about to tell you is rather sensitive," I began.

"And a lot of what's happened in here between you and the two of us is rather sensitive too. We know you haven't betrayed our trust. We wouldn't dream of betraying yours," Kat said quickly and with finality.

"It's ok. We'll do what we can to help," added Rachel as her hands worked my lower back, nudging the towel down. "Please, tell us."

I took a deep breath, then began.

I summarised the events since Bella's arrival. The disruption, the frustration, the dynamics between her, me, our colleagues, her parents. I told the women of the events from the previous evening, leaving out the part about fucking Nat and Ellen. I told them about the video-all of it. Lastly, I told them about Natalie's reaction, and my perceived helplessness. They listened patiently, only interjecting to ask a question or clear up a detail, all the while working their magic with their hands all over my body. It was only by the time I finished telling my tale when I noticed that someone had completely removed the towel from my ass, leaving me stark naked.

"Wow. No wonder you're stressed!" exclaimed Rachel, her voice full of sympathy.

Katsumi had remained fairly quiet throughout the telling of my tale, and when she spoke now, it was not about my predicament.

"Turn over, sweetie," she said.

I did as she asked, lying on my back and blinking my eyes as they adjusted to the soft light. My cock, though not erect, had begun to swell, and lay heavily across my abdomen. I saw Rachel's eyes sparkle as she stood to my right staring at my large phallus, her glistening hands resting on my thigh, her bottom lip pressed between her teeth.

Standing behind my head, Kat leaned over me, her hands making circles over my chest as her perky tits wiggled directly above me. My mouth began to water and I felt my member swell incrementally.

"So you see the position I'm in," I said, not looking away from Kat's pretty breasts.

"Gosh yes. I'm sorry you've had this weighing on you," placated Rachel, her hands now expertly working my thigh.

Finally, Kat spoke. "So what do you think you should do?"

After a pause, I blinked rapidly. "I don't know! That's why I'm asking you!" I said, exasperated.

"Obviously you've thought about it," she replied calmly.

"I guess. I mean... I feel bad for Bella. I don't think this is what she wants. As for those two fat-assed fuckers... I'm stumped. Reporting them implicates me, and if I do it anonymously it doesn't give it much credibility. Plus if there's others involved they may find out. If I give them some kind of tip-off; they'll bury everything. I feel stuck."

"One thing at a time, hun," said Kat, and leaned down, brushing her breasts against my face as lightly as a summer breeze. "Take a deep breath."

I did, my chest lifting as my lungs filled with the soothingly fragrant air. Kat let her breasts rest more heavily against my cheeks as her hands stroked my chest and down over my abs.

"That's good, honey. Hold it..." she whispered, pressing her palms flat against my stomach on either side of my member, which felt like it was filling along with my lungs, but with blood instead of air.

She dragged her soft tits down over my chin, then raised her palms from my skin as her fingertips curled.

"Ok, sweetie, let it out slowly."

She began to drag her nails up my body as I exhaled as slowly as I could, feeling my pulse in my neck and head, feeling her breasts drag up my face as her nails elicited a tingling sensation over my skin like welding sparks on a sheet of steel. Her nails slid over my chest as I puffed my hot breath between her perky melons, then she moved back, her hands sliding up my neck to my cheeks, then her fingertips through my hair to the crown of my head.

"Better?" she asked, her upside-down visage grinning at me from above.

"Much," I admitted.

During this exercise, I hadn't even noticed that Rachel had pulled herself up onto the table, straddling my legs at the knees. Her perfect, round tits hung just a little as she ran her hands up and down one of my thighs, then the other, soothing my quads and groin and sending waves of warmth through my cock and balls. The tip of my cock crept up past my navel as it continued to grow under the talented hands of these sexy Asian masseuses.

"Let's start with Bella," began Kat, her thumbs massaging my trapezius muscles. "She's a young woman who's been brought to live in a new place, dropped into a new job, and from the sounds of it she's had little guidance or assistance. She's displaced, and lonely, and feels powerless. What do you think, Raku?"

Rachel was staring at my engorged member as if it was a sacred idol, her lips slightly parted as her hands fanned over my hips, nearly-but not quite-brushing my pulsing column. As she became aware that she was being addressed, she blinked her softly curled eyelashes and looked up at Katsumi, nodding.

"Mmhmm. And her being rude, not to mention giving oral sex to those men, makes her feel like she has some control over what's happening. It may be misguided, but I think that's why she's acting the way she is."

I pondered this for a moment. "So... being a bitch and sucking cock is a way for her to feel empowered?"

"Yes, but it won't gain her any respect. She needs a more positive and productive way to feel in control of her life," agreed Kat.

Rachel's fingers gently tickled my balls, which reflexively tightened in my scrotum, my cock twitching on my stomach. She giggled playfully as her warm, oily palm cupped my nuts.

"I don't think she can do it by herself, though. Not yet. She needs a helping hand," Rachel spoke softly as she slid her open hand slowly up my shaft, "but in a way that she doesn't feel forced."

"Exactly. She's young and inexperienced, but she's an adult. Remember that, sweetie. Treat her like an adult, and she will respond much better," Kat said, one hand stroking my chest, her other hand out of sight.

I tipped my head back, looking up Kat's sexy body, and noticed that her other hand was between her legs. I grinned, then clenched my jaw and closed my eyes as Rachel's fingers wrapped delicately around my girth and lifted my phallus so it was perpendicular to my body. Her other hand juggled my nuts tenderly with her fingers as she squeezed the base of my cock slowly but firmly. A large, glistening bead of precum formed at my tip and I heard Rachel sigh as she gazed upon my huge cock.

"It's so beautiful," she breathed, looking at my throbbing dick in admiration.

"Mmmm, that it is," echoed Katsumi, her nails pushing against the skin of my right pectoral.

Rachel bent her head, lowering her pretty face down toward my vertical pillar, looking into my eyes. She touched her bottom lip to my cock head, then guided my tip around her full, soft lips, applying the clear, sticky drop of precum to her mouth like lip gloss. She lifted her head again, a tiny strand of precum between her lower lip and my cock like a dewy spider's thread, and smiled sweetly at me. I returned the smile, my cock head throbbing from her firm grip around my base, then watched her slowly lick the precum off her sweet lips, savouring it.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good," she giggled.

I was about to ask-or perhaps beg-Raku to suck my aching cock, when I saw Kat's fingers appear in front of my eyes. They glistened in the low light, and she imitated Rachel's gesture, running her fingertips over my lips, then dipping them inside my mouth. I sucked them hungrily, tasting Kat's strong, musky pussy juice on them and humming my appreciation.

After pulling them out, she asked, "Well? Are we being of assistance?"

I wondered for a moment to what she was referring-my dilemma or my tense body-but decided to come back to the topic at hand.

"Absolutely. I'm actually beginning to see what a mistake it was to have Bella working with Natalie. Nat is a strong-minded woman who is not used to being pushed back. And she's not the most accommodating person when it comes to others. Of course Bella's driving her crazy; their personalities are a complete mismatch." I shook my head, angry at myself for letting such an untenable situation continue for so long.

"I'm glad this is starting to make sense for you," Kat said, bending down to kiss me on the lips, her tongue swirling with mine as we shared the lingering taste of her womanhood.

Rachel's hand had begun a languid yet methodical stroking action along the generous length of my turgid cock, greasing it with fragrant massage oil. At the top of each patient stroke, her fingertips fluttered over my cock head, distributing more precum and working it in with the oil along my thick, veiny shaft. The fingers of her other hand made an equally butterfly wing-like motion over my shorn scrotum, the pleasure deliciously building, climbing through my groin like a warm wave.

"As for those men you mentioned, you have to be careful. We have all kinds of clients here, including some senior executives, and they are always the most rude and arrogant. If they think you're interfering with their... affairs, they won't have any trouble making life difficult for you. Is there someone else you can go to for advice about what they're doing? Someone you can trust?" said Rachel, looking up at me over the tip of my cock.

"Yes, there is," I responded, thinking instantly of Carmen. Or would it be best to take this straight to Sylvia?

I wasn't afforded the chance to think longer on it, as Rachel's lips had parted and begun to caress my cock head lightly, kissing it as if it were the hand of royalty. I moaned and gripped the sides of the massage table.

"I think that's enough talk for now," said Kat, and I saw her knee slide up onto the edge of the table.

She pulled herself up, straddling my head, facing my feet. At some point during our conversation, she had removed her panties, and I was now staring up at her slightly parted pussy lips, glistening with her womanly moisture. She obligingly spread them open for me with her fingers, showing me the deep pink within, and the nub of her swollen clitoris. She lowered the dripping honeypot down to my mouth, and I licked its length from bottom to top, savouring the velvety softness of her waxed labia. As her musky flavour flooded my taste buds, Rachel's lips enveloped my dick head, sucking it so hard it felt like it would pop.

"Aaaahhhh fuck," I groaned, but Kat pushed her cunt down on my face, silencing me with her wet mound.

The slowly building momentum of sexual energy suddenly jumped in pitch as my tongue probed Kat's moist hole, Rachel's tongue doing fervent laps around my glans as her hands continued to work my shaft and balls. Our moans combined in an erotic chorus, filling the room as our pleasure mounted.

"Mmmmmm, lick that pussy, darling. Make it purr," cooed Katsumi, reaching behind her to run her fingers through my hair.

My hands lifted and slid up Kat's hips to her narrow waist, holding her as I moved my head, licking and sucking her pussy lips, then rubbing my flat tongue up and down her slit firmly, coaxing louder moans from her throat as her fingers tightened in my hair.

Meanwhile, Rachel's hands had flattened on my abdomen and slid slowly up my body as she began bobbing her head on my cock, sliding it a little deeper into her hot mouth, keeping the rhythm even, steady, just enough to make my hips lift a little in eagerness. I could feel her long ponytail tickle my thighs as it fell over her shoulder.

"Ooohhh fuck... this man is very good at eating pussy," said Kat as I felt her thighs tremble slightly. "Look at his tongue work my clit."

Rachel released my cock from between her soft lips, letting it smack against my stomach, then licked the underside of my shaft, moving down to my balls.

"My pussy is dripping just watching it, Kat," she admitted, then sucked my nut between her lips as her hands rubbed my chest.

She orally pleasured my scrotum for a minute, rolling my testicles with her tongue and slurping on my sack until she worked her way back up to my tip, sucking it back into her mouth and bobbing her head again, faster this time, with more purpose.

"Mmmmmmmm," I hummed against Kat's pussy, which she was now rocking back and forth against my tongue, lips, and chin.

"Aaahh yes, baby. That's so good... just like that," she sighed in ecstasy, then directed her attention to her colleague. "Put his cock between those big titties, honey. Tit fuck our well-endowed client," she ordered.

Once again, Rachel slipped my throbbing member from her lips, stroking it with both hands as she moved to the side of the table, leaning across my hip and resting her bosom on my groin, manoeuvring my dick between her globular breasts. Her hands overflowed with her pillowy tits as she pushed them together, trapping my phallus between them like a rolling pin betweeen soft rolls of freshly risen dough. No additional lubrication was needed, as my pole was more than sufficiently greased with the massage oil and Rachel's saliva, and it slipped like a greased pig between her mounds as she lifted and dropped them on my cock.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers