The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"You're so good at that, Raku," mused Kat. "Is she making that big cock feel good, hmm?" she asked me, briefly lifting her cunt from my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes. She's got such beautiful tits, and she knows just how to use them," I agreed heartily, panting as I licked my lips.

Katsumi lowered her bare pussy back to my mouth and I treated her to a good tongue-lashing, the taste of her flowing juices making my tastebuds tingle. I reached back further so I could caress her ass too, which was deliciously firm and toned, but still with a womanly curve. She responded by placing both her hands on my chest, her nails digging into my skin as she cried out.

"Oh god! Ooohhhh baby yesssss!" I felt her body tense as I sucked her clit hard between my lips.

My dick head was being treated to a warm caress from Rachel's lips with every stroke of her tits, and I felt her gorgeous boobs jiggle with her movements as I fucked her bosom. After another few minutes, I heard Katsumi speak quickly and urgently.

"Fuck his cock, Raku. Put it in your little pussy and fuck him."

There was a pause as Rachel's breasts stopped squeezing my member.

"Kat... are you sure? Here? At work?" Rachel asked tentatively, almost as if Katsumi's suggestion was a joke.

"Yes, honey. I'm going to watch you fuck a client. Does that make you feel like a whore?" challenged Kat. It sounded like she said it with a smirk.

"But... you said..."

"This is a special client, honey, and I'm giving you an order, as your boss."

Another pause. Kat lifted herself just enough for me to look between her legs at Rachel, who was still looking up at Katsumi a little apprehensively. Finally, she bowed her head slightly in compliance and hooked her thumbs into her panties at her hips. I noticed a prominent wet spot at her crotch just before she slid them down and stepped out of them. While it seemed on the surface as though she was reluctantly obeying an order, I could see the corners of her lips curl in a confidential smile as she raised herself onto the table, kneeling astride my thighs. She used both hands to stroke my cock again, her perfect tits pressed between her arms jiggling deliciously with every pump as she looked down upon my greased member.

"I've never fucked a client before," she said in a dreamy, far-off voice, shuffling forward and raising her hips to position her pussy above my tip, her small triangular patch of black pubic hair pointing down at her shaved slit like an arrow. "Even with him, it's always just been handjobs and titfucks."

She rubbed the tip of my cock head against her plump labia, sending a pang of pleasure through me and making me dig my fingers into Kat's buttocks.

"I hope you're watching, sweetie," Kat addressed me, a fingertip playing with one of my nipples. "No one else gets this special treatment."

"Go ahead, Rachel, sit on my cock. I need to be inside you," I urged her.

There was no reluctance now as she continued to rub my tip along her soaked slit, using it to nudge her hard little nub, one of her hands now moving up her body to roll her tits underneath it.

"He's paying you, Rach. Put that beautiful cock inside you. Be his whore," Kat said with a firm finality.

The weight of her words seemed to physically push Rachel down, her hips lowering as she squeezed her breast, guiding my pulsing dick head between her lubricated pussy lips with delicate but confident fingers, holding me in place as her hole resisted the girth of my cock, her lips parting, her eyes closing, her body pushing down until her tight cunt could no longer resist the pressure of my straining rod.

Rachel cried out as I penetrated her soft, wet, hot fuck hole, her titty bulging crazily between her fingers as they dug into her soft flesh, her labia parting around my thick cock, her fingers sliding down my shaft, feeding a few inches of me into her divinely tight honeypot. A loud groan escaped my lips as I entered her, and I had to bury my face into Kat's pussy to maintain control, focusing on eating her with renewed fervour.

"Oooh god yes, baby! Aaahhhhh!" Katsumi moaned, gyrating her hips as I went wild on her moist pussy.

Rachel paused atop me, letting her pussy stretch and adapt to my size, her fingers sliding up and down the bottom half of my cock which had yet to enter her, then rubbing them over her parted labia to get a sense of how much I had stretched her, like a blind person reading Braille.

"Fuck, he's so big!" she whimpered, still not moving on me, her pussy squeezing my cock powerfully.

I felt her weight shift forward as she leaned toward her colleague. Thanks to an ornately framed mirror on the wall next to us, I was able to partially see what was happening: Kat had put her hand behind Rachel's neck and their lips were almost touching.

"Mmmmmm yes he is very big, hun. Relax and enjoy it," replied Kat in a sultry whisper. "Take his cock deeper. Let him fuck your pretty pussy."

Her eyes half-lidded, but locked with Kat's, Rachel gave a subtle nod and, her fingers taking that delicate yet firm hold on the base of my cock, descended further on my stiff rod. A loud sigh escaped her lips as I felt her velvety cunt caress me, envelop me. I reflexively bit the inside of Katsumi's thigh as Rachel's fingers released me, replaced by the enveloping grip of her vaginal walls.

"Oooouuu! I think he likes being inside you, sweetie," giggled Kat, after squealing from my love bite.

"Aaahhhh, you have such a tight pussy, Rach. It feels so good on my cock," I murmured.

I saw Rachel put her hands on Kat's shoulders, getting support so she could raise herself, slipping up my column, then back down, beginning to fuck me slowly. Kat continued to hold the back of Rachel's neck, her other hand drifting up between them to tenderly cup one of Rachel's round breasts. Another breathy moan escaped Rachel's lips as she rode my dick, coating it with her moisture and allowing it to slide more freely between the folds of her womanhood.

"This is so naughty, Kat... mmmmm, I'm letting one of our clients fuck me. He's paying me to give him sexual pleasure..." Rachel murmured, a tiny smile tugging at the corner of her lip.

This was not the first time Rachel had pleasured me at her workplace, nor had she been particularly hesitant or shy about it before, but it was the first time we had had sex, and the way her employer had framed the situation-painting Raku as a prostitute-seemed to give her a fresh kind of excitement from the taboo nature of the interaction.

"That's right, hun. And you love it, don't you?" prompted Kat, stroking her cheek as she caressed Rachel's softly bouncing breasts.

"Fuck yes!" cried Rachel, dropping her weight on my cock more quickly and allowing me to penetrate her even more deeply.

"You're his paid woman. His whore."

"Yes! Yes! I'm here to give him what he's paid for... he's taking my pussy and I'll let him take anything else I owe him!" Raku squealed, riding me faster now, harder, her ass dropping on my thighs at the bottom of every divine stroke.

Once again I felt a wave of pleasure overwhelm me, and once again I focused my attention on Kat's hot, dripping cunt. I let my fingers roam around her puckered asshole as I licked her eagerly, desperately, hungrily. I felt her buttocks tighten and her body tremble as I flicked my tongue over her clit again and again.

"Fuck that's good! Eat me, baby... keep eating my pussy!" she screamed, then I heard muffled moans as she kissed Rachel.

Both women now gyrated atop my body on the massage table, lost in the pleasure I was giving them with my probing tongue and throbbing cock, and the passionate kisses and caresses they gave one another in this perverse triangle of sexual delights. I took occasional breaks to look into the mirror, watching the way Kat squeezed Rachel's wobbling tits, and the way Rachel pinched Kat's erect nipples and tugged them as their tongues wrestled between their lips like fighting fish, sharing cries and moans between them as the tension mounted.

"Katsumi... I... I'm close... he's going to make me cum," Rachel said between panting breaths and keep kisses from her boss.

Keeping one hand behind Kat, still playing with her asshole, I moved my other hand to Rachel's gyrating body, up her thigh, over her hip, up her stomach until I caught a handful of bouncing breast flesh and held it tightly, squeezing it like an overripe melon.

"Don't stop, baby, don't stop licking my pussy... make me cum on your face," urged Kat, though I needed no encouragement.

Katsumi rotated her hips to give me the best possible access to her hard little clit, and I bathed it aggressively with my tongue, which was beginning to become sore with the effort. Raku bounced harder, taking my whole length inside her as I gripped her titty, all three of us moaning louder in a rising chorus of pleasure.

It was Kat who came first, and I heard her cry muffled by Rachel's soft lips as her juices ran liberally over my tongue and chin. Rachel followed immediately after, slamming her mound down onto my cock and holding it there, shuddering violently as her walls convulsed against my thick member. It took a monumental effort not to explode inside my sexy Asian masseuse as I continued to lap at Kat's leaking cum, and I was sure I was going to leave large red fingerprints on Rachel's soft, plump breast as I squeezed it.

I moaned loudly as I pulled back from Kat's smooth, soaked slit, saying, "Ladies... I can't hold it... I need to cum now."

I knew it probably wasn't enough time to let them recover and savour their own orgasms, but I didn't want to risk spurting my seed inside a woman when I wasn't sure if she was on birth control. Fortunately, Rachel sensed my urgency and, pressing a hand flat on my clenched abdominals, raised herself from my turgid cock, pulling it from her tight, wet embrace.

My withdrawal from her stretched pussy was just in time. No sooner had my cock head slipped free from her warm depths than a powerful contraction gripped my body, my shaft expanding between Rachel's fingers as a powerful jet of semen spewed forth between the two women. Kat slid forward and gripped the base of my cock while Rachel expertly jerked me off just around my glans as another strong ejaculation sprayed between them, striking the underside of their breasts and dripping down their stomachs as the women cooed with pleasure.

The beautiful Asian ladies worked my cock with their practised hands, milking spurt after spurt of my hot cum from me and watching it splash between them, the initial jets reaching as high as their breasts, but weakening as my orgasm abated. I watched in the mirror as Raku and Katsumi admired the sticky, dripping mess running down their tits and stomachs, over their fingers, and onto my own stomach, thighs and balls.

"Oooohhh fuucckkk..." I exhaled slowly, feeling a few post-coital tremors as my cock began to soften in their hands.

The women stroked me slowly until I was almost completely soft, a process lasting several minutes during which I closed my eyes and relaxed, feeling my stress melt away and my mind clear. Finally, they dismounted my used body and diligently wiped me down with soft towels.

"Thank you so much," I said, sitting up. "Not just for this, but for the advice. You've both been a very big help."

Rachel put the towels in a tall wicker basket as Kat stood in front of me, touching my thigh. Neither woman had yet cleaned my load from their bodies, and I savoured the image of them dripping with my thick, creamy seed. Rachel stood next to her boss, putting her arm around her waist and smiling warmly at me.

"It's our pleasure, truly," she said, the fingers of her other hand absently stroking the cum between her formidable breasts.

"We're more than happy to help, honey. Any time you need advice, you come here and we'll take care of you," echoed Kat, winking at me. "We're going to take a shower and get cleaned up. You can see yourself out."

I picked up my pants and reached in to retrieve my wallet.

"Can I leave you a tip?" I suggested, hoping I wouldn't offend them. I had genuinely appreciated their help, and wanted to show my gratitude in some way.

"Put that away, don't be ridiculous," Katsumi said quickly. "You've already tipped us both very generously," she continued with a cheeky smile.

Both women leaned in and each kissed one of my cheeks tenderly, then walked hand-in-hand to the shower in the adjoining room. I sat for a moment with a dazed grin, then dressed and left the clinic.

I had a spring in my step as I made my way back to the office to collect my briefcase, then left the building feeling refreshed, clear-headed, and confident in my next course of action.

Perhaps it would be successful, perhaps not, but I was sure it was the right way to at least attempt to go about resolving the dilemma which had been plaguing my thoughts. But for tonight it could wait. What I needed most right now was a nice, long, undisturbed sleep.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers