The Office Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi had worked Ted's dick to enormous proportions. She raised her head and straddled his hips and guided him to the opening of her pussy. Suzi was tighter than Lana but she was so wet that Ted could still slide deep inside of her without much of a problem.

"Let my arms loose Lana, and take this mask off," He commands. She just chuckles as Suzi continues fucking him. "Not right now Ted, I'm going to have MY fun now," she says. Lana reached over and twisted Suzi's nipples real hard as a moan escapes her lips. Suzi's orgasm was building as she increased her humping on his big dick. Ted was beginning to stir himself as this tight pussy was squeezing him.

Suzi's juices rushes to her well fucked pussy and she bathes his dick with them. Ted felt her tightness as she started cumming and worked harder to release himself of his juices. Suzi got off of him to his protest and Lana grabbed his throbbing cock and squeezed it hard to make him lose his desire to cum.

"Wait, get back on and let me cum," Ted says. "Not just yet," Lana tells him. "I'm not ready for you to cum yet," she says with a light chuckle.

"Enough is enough Lana, you've made your point, now get on and let me cum," Ted tells her.

"You want cum Ted?" Lana asks. With that, she motions to Suzi to spread her juices on his face. Suzi reached two fingers inside her wet pussy and coated them real good then brought them to Ted face and smeared her juices over his lips and chin. Ted was getting pissed now. He forgot that he had done that just hours earlier to Lana.

Lana's hand reached and grabbed Ted's still hard cock. She started stroking it and motioned to Suzi to suck it. Suzi reached down and lowered her mouth on him and took his head just inside while Lana continued stroking. After a few minutes, she replaced Suzi's mouth with her own and never skipped a beat. They were taking turns sucking now as Ted's cum started building again in his balls.

Lana felt his dick getting harder and knew that he was close again to climaxing so she squeezed it again to make it subside. "Come on dammit, let me cum Lana," Ted said in anger.

Suzi wanted to feel his cum spraying inside her pussy so she got back on him and lowered herself on his shaft again. She leaned over and placed her hands on his chest then starting moving up and down on him. His dick was throbbing now and his mind was trying to concentrate on his cumming. He was pulling at his cuffs, to give himself more leverage to thrust his dick deeper inside of what he thought was Lana.

Suzi's pussy tightens as she starts cumming again. Ted wasn't going to be denied this time. His dick throbbed and his balls erupted in a massive wave of hot cum. Suzi squealed as she felt the juices rushing inside of her.

Lana squeezed Suzi's nipples and Suzi came once more.

Suzi climbed off of Ted and Lana reached for his dick. She began stroking it and licking the cum off of it and made it hard again.

She straddled his hips and says, "Ok Ted, now it is my turn." "Huh? What do you mean your turn," He asks. With that, Lana reached up and took the mask off of his face and says, "Ted, meet my roomie, Suzie." Once Ted's eyes focused on the new woman, he began smiling. "You got me Lana," he says.

Lana had his dick inside of her now and she was sliding her slick pussy up and down on his hard dick. Suzi reached with the key and unhooked his cuffs and as Lana kept fucking him, she moved up and straddled his head with her hips. She lowered herself onto his extended tongue and started grinding away at his mouth.

Suzi was facing Lana and started pinching Lana's nipples as her tits bounced. Ted's mouth worked hard on Suzi's pussy, tasting his own cum that he had just deposited. Lana reached over and she and Suzi locked in a heated kiss as their fucking continued.

Lana's pussy began to tighten as she started cumming. Ted lunged his hips upwards as he filled her with his dick. When Lana finished her climax, she got off of Ted and started sucking him and stroking hard. Every now and then, she raise her head and Suzi would lean over and take him in her mouth.

Finally, Ted could hold it no longer and his cock throbbed as he shot his cum into Lana's mouth. She caught his first few streams of cum in her mouth and then aimed his cock towards Suzi's mouth. She got hit in the face with the first one then caught the rest in her mouth.

As Suzi felt his cum shoot in her, she climaxes all over Ted's face. He licked and sucked until she collapsed. Lana moved up to Ted's face and kissed him, tasting Suzi on his lips. She lays next to Ted and they all caught their breath.

"I can't believe you Lana. That was wonderful. We'll have to do that again soon," he says with a big smile. Lana smiles back and says, "I don't guess I'll be teasing you as much now."

They finally got up and dressed. Ted was looking forward to another surprise like that.

12