The Office Visit

Story Info
You arrive at my office in your gym clothes.
1.7k words
4.26
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at my office in your gym clothes and sneakers. You followed the instructions I left for you earlier in the day - taking your panties and bra off in the car. On the way, you drove with one hand on the wheel and the other down your pants. You played the little game I taught you last summer - today, the code word was "red" - so every time you saw something red - a car, a stoplight, a sign... you had to pinch your clit and tug on it.

Unfortunately for you, there was a lot of traffic - stop lights, brake lights galore.

By the time you reached the office you had pinched your clit so many times that your pussy was soaked. At least a few times you're sure someone in a truck next to you must have looked down and seen your hand down the front of your pants. I'm sure you made more than a few cocks hard when they drove past you - the cute girl whose juicy tits and hard nipples clearly showed through her top.

When you arrive at my office, there's a message waiting for you. My secretary gives you an envelope and a little box. The note in the envelope reads - "Go to the conference room at the end of the hall. Put this on then knock on the door."

You walk down the hall, opening the package as you go. You pass a few of my co-workers, who eye you enviously. You've caught them looking at you more than once... watching your butt wiggle by on your way to my office. Heck, sometimes you even make a point to stop by to flirt with some of them on the way out - usually after I've just finished filling your tight cunt with cum. It turns you on to flirt with another guy after you've just been fucked, enjoying the squishy feeling of cum mixed with your own juices.

When you reach the conference room door, you hear my voice talking inside - which isn't unusual. I've often had you come to the office to entertain me while I'm on conference calls. Sometimes I make you stand in front of the window and play with your nipples for me, other times I make you pull down your panties to show me your pussy, or have you sit on my cock and grind your clit against my pelvis slowly while I continue my call.

Your pussy grows wetter as you wonder what I have planned for you. Inside the box you find a strip of black silk with a tie - a blindfold. You cover your eyes with the silk and then knock on the door.

"Come in." I call out.

You enter cautiously, holding your hand out in front of you for guidance. You smell my cologne - Pi it's called, like the Greek letter- and something else - the faint scents of Drakkar and some body spray. I take your hand in mine and place my other hand on your hip, guiding you to rest your ass against the edge of the conference table.

"So you were saying?" I call out loudly. A moment later a synthesized voice continues through a speakerphone, talking about revenue reports. You hear my hit a button to mute the speaker on my end. I lean close to your ear and say quietly "I muted the speaker.."

"So tell me, did you follow my instruction?" I ask you, my tone even. Authoritative. In charge. It's the same tone of voice I use to place a stock trade, the same tone I use when dealing with impatient attorneys, and the same commanding tone I use when I order you to cum for me. It sends a warm throb through your thighs when you hear it.

You nod, blushing.

"Tell me what you did."

"I played with my pussy for you. Whenever I saw something red, I pinched my clit for you. It made me so wet... You pause, feeling a little shy about being so open,

"I can't believe I'm wearing my gym clothes without the bra and panties. People can see my nipples - maybe even my pussy!" you say whispering the last word, with emphasis.

"So your pussy is wet, my little slut?"

You nod, blushing.

"Show me."

You know what to do - I've made you do this so many times before. Each time it still makes you feel dirty. You hook your thumb into the waistband of your pants and pull them down until your thumb is near your clit.

I clear my throat and you feel my hands on your hips. You picture me smiling, looking down at your neatly trimmed muff, admiring the visible hint of your pretty pink pussy.

"Hmmmm." You hear a note of concern in my voice.

Your hands slips from the waistband and you reflexively cover the crotch of your shorts, imagining me look at you disapprovingly.

"I didn't have time to trim it into a heart for Valentine's Day... I was running late. I just did a little strip because I thought you'd like it..."

My breath is hot on your neck. The voice on the tele-conference drones on as you feel my lips trail along the nape.

"I'll excuse your disobedience this time. Next time, you'll have to be punished though."

You feel my hand push yours aside, cupping your mound. My fingers stroke the soft material, squeezing your hot flesh.

"Only one spank today. If you forget to trim it properly next time, I'll shave you, then make you count out loud as I give you ten strokes for for not following your instructions." You let out a tiny whimper and then wince as my fingers slap against your cunt.

You nod, meekly "Thank you."

Mentally counting, you picture yourself bent over with your legs spread wide, feeling six achingly slow slaps of my hand against your freshly shaved cunt.

You picture biting your lip and writhing in slow sweet agony as each slap strokes your clit... Idly you wonder if maybe you should forget shaving permanently.

"Now show me your ass."

You turn around and lean forward, pressing your thinly-covered tits against the conference table. You pull your pants down to your thighs and push your butt upward, wiggling it invitingly.

"Mmm. I love your ass. The skin is so soft... I just love looking at your butt from behind."

You blush as I rub my hands across your smooth cheeks, massaging and squeezing gently. I trail a finger between them making you wiggle as it strokes your pussy lips and your juicy core.

Sinking a finger deep into your pussy, I test your wetness. You whimper softly in disappointment as I remove it. I moment later you smell the sweet scent of your pussy as I rub my wet finger across your lips. Your clever tongue darts forth to lick your lips so you can taste your excitement.

"Spread your cheeks." I command.

Still bent over the table, you reach behind you and wrap your fingers around your cheeks and pull.

"Mmm. That's it. Show me your hot little holes. Spread it for me so I can see your pink."

You comply, sliding your hands low around the base of your butt so you can pull your cheeks and your thighs apart.

I growl appreciatively.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure which hole looks tastier..."

You hear the soft swish of my suit pants as I lean down behind you. You feel my cheek brush the back of your hand as I softly blow warm air over your spread pussy and clit. You moan pleadingly. Placing my hands over yours, I dart my tongue in to taste your juices.

I begin stabbing my tongue into you pushing your hips against the table as I explore your inner folds. The blindfold forces you to concentrate all your senses on the feeling of my tongue licking your pussy. I lap at your button as your hips shake back and forth as you ride my tongue. You feel the familiar heat building in your loins as the tempo increases. Your hard nipples rake the table top as you wriggle in ecstasy.

I withdraw my mouth from your pussy suddenly and you moan pleadingly, only a few notes away from an orgasmic crescendo.

"Please... oh please..." you whimper.

"Tell me what you are. Tell me what you want."

You hesitate for a moment, feeling exposed and vulnerable, before your lust takes over.

"I'm your whore. I'm your cum slut. I'll do whatever you want me to... Just let me cum! Please! I want to cum so bad."

Reaching up, I grab a fistful of your hair and pull your head rearward, arching your back. Your breath hisses out as I pinch your clit hard between my first and index finger. Using only those two points as leverage, I pull you back and forth using my tongue like a thick, slithering cock to stab into your dripping pussy.

You stifle a moan as you cum with my face between your cheeks, my lips pressed against your clit and my tongue pushed as far in you as it will go. I wiggle your pinched clit in time with the waves of your orgasm, keeping you afloat, adrift in a sea of liquid pleasure.

Stepping back, I lean over to kiss you deeply, your hungry tongue touching mine as you taste yourself.

"I'm not done with you yet... Take off the rest of your clothes." You comply, taking a moment to fumble with your clothes. It's not quite as easy to get undressed when you can't see.

"Now, I might fuck you, or I might make you wait...it's up to you. Pose for me.... show me why I should let you feel my cock... show me just how dirty you can be."

You hesitate for a moment, trying to make up your mind. What pose would I like best? Should you get down on your knees and open your mouth? Part of you wants to feel my hand at the back of your head, pushing and pulling your mouth around my cock until it fills your throat...fucking your mouth as hard as I fuck your pussy.

Then again, you are practically dripping - and the thought of bending over the table and spreading your ass cheeks and letting my take the hole of my choice leaves you quivering.

As you contemplate your situation; you hear a soft masculine cough and realize that the two of us aren't alone. Someone else is in the room and they're watching you.

In fact, they've just watched you cum...