The Office Visit

Story Info
Wife visits her husband at work in the midst of a long day.
1.7k words
4.11
36.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crevan
Crevan
17 Followers

The faint sound of a computer fan could be heard whirring in the dated machine on his desk. He put his head in his hands for a moment and rubbed his dark blue eyes slowly, then he looked to his watch, "It's already 7:30..." he said to himself with a tone of mild disbelief in his voice. With a quick glance across his desk he saw several towering stacks of papers and countless file folders, then looking out the window he saw the darkness starting to encroach. "Well, I might as well face it," he said absently, "I'm not getting out of here any time soon."

John was the CEO of his own sales and service business, and despite the economy things were looking up for him and his employees. The client base was growing, but it didn't seem like a good time for John to be bringing on new people. He just had this gut feeling that things could turn south at any moment, and he always trusted his gut, it almost never failed him. This increase in workload however, managed to create some long hours for his employees, and particularly himself.

He looked up to the clock hanging on the wall hoping his watch had stopped working, but to his dismay, the two were in agreement. Then with a quick stretch of his well toned arms he rubbed his head softly, refocusing his attention on the desk. He grabbed for the next stack of papers and had just started entering data when a soft knock came at the door.

"Come in." he said coolly, barely directing any attention away from the work at hand.

The door opened smoothly and he slowly glanced up to see who it was. There, in a short black mini-skirt and a nearly sheer white blouse stood his wife. At 5'6" she had an elegant form, her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and accentuated the curves of her 38C breasts. She stood looking at him, a soft smile on her luscious red lips, her deep brown eyes twinkling with a playful energy that always took his breath away.

"Hi sweetie!" she said in her sweet, always upbeat sounding voice.

"Hi baby." he said, and then he started to grin. She immediately returned a beautiful, sultry smile.

"Close the door." he said, his deep voice rumbling in her ears. She immediately did as he said.

He looked her over hungrily, taking in the wonderful delights she barely hid with the brief clothing she wore. John knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath the outfit either, he never let her wear panties or a bra a direction she was more than happy to follow.

"Turn around baby," he smiled, "let me see what you've brought me."

Rose did as she was told, turning slowly about just the way he liked it. She was used to these inspections, John took great pride in her and always liked to enjoy everything she had to offer.

As she turned John couldn't help but wonder how many people might have caught a glimpse of her round ass cheeks as she bent over, or how many of them might have been lucky enough to see her shaved pussy peeking out as she crossed and uncrossed her legs throughout the day. He cock started to get hard as he eyed her.

When she had completed her spin he locked his eyes with hers, "Strip." he said, and she quickly complied.

"Now, bring your clothes to me." he directed. She smiled at him again, then turned, and bent slowly to the floor displaying her ass to him knowing how much he liked the deep tan skin of her body. Carefully she picked up her clothes lingering just long enough to give him the view she knew he wanted, but making sure to be quick enough to not keep him waiting. After a few moments she walked around the desk and stood beside him, handing him the clothes as she was told.

Quickly he pulled a key from his desk, and unlocked a filing cabinet behind him. He winked at her and put the clothes inside before turning the key and with a loud click, re-locking the drawer. "These will be nice and safe in here." he said to her.

She blushed knowing that her clothes were locked away and that John still had employees in the building and felt the soft folds of her pussy lips start to moisten as she thought about what might happen if they got caught.

John grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her close. His finger quickly found the dampness between her legs and he started to rub softly.

"Well someone got horny fast." he said glancing up from the hairless mound he was fingering to the flushed skin of her face, her lips parted as she let out a nearly inaudible moan.

She blushed deeply and cooed, "Mmm, yes, I did."

"You were thinking about what would happen to you if you got caught, weren't you?" he said huskily, his finger dancing over her clit.

"Oh.. yes.. I.. was.." she said between breaths.

He smiled to himself as he parted her tender lips, and pushed one of his feet against hers to make her spread her legs wider.

"And what do I make you do if you get caught baby?" he asked playfully.

"Oh god!" she gasped as he slipped a digit into her wetness.

He started to fuck his finger in and out of her cunt now, his eyes locked on her face.

"Hmm baby.." he pressed again, "what do you have to do if you get caught?"

She moaned loudly thinking about what she'd have to do, her knees buckling slightly, forcing her to push down hard on his hand.

"Mmm.." she moaned again, and then gasped, ".. I have to show them what a good little slut I am."

She started to shudder as he pumped his finger in and out of her slippery pink lips, the thought of being forced to fuck one of his employees penetrated her mind like the hard cock she craved. She began to whimper, grinding her hips down to meet each of his probing thrusts.

"You like that thought, don't you baby?" he asked.

She blushed, her juices starting to coat her inner thighs, she could feel the warmth in her pussy. If she had ever doubted it before, she knew with absolute certainty during the heat of the moment, what a dirty slut she was for him.

"Yes," she purred, "oh yes I do! I love the thought of being a good little slut for you."

"Good girl." he said approvingly as he swiftly pushed her over his desk raising her ass up high. He slapped it once, swiftly, she gasped loudly, then moaned.

He stood behind her, and she heard the sounds of him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. And before she had time to catch her breath she could feel the soft skin of his cock brushing against her inner thighs.

With one hand on her back he held her down on the desk, and using the other hand he rubbed his shaft along the hot wet hole she longed for him to fill.

She wiggled as best as she could against him trying to somehow slide her pussy over his shaft, he smiled down at her.

"You need a cock, don't you baby? You need to have that tight little cunt fucked hard?"

"Oh yes, please yes!" she cried. "Fuck me, please fuck me!" she wiggled some more against him.

He teased her some more, pushing the head of his cock through the tender folks of her pussy, the tip teasing at her tight entrance.

"And what will you do to get this cock?" he asked, loving the way she looked, helpless beneath him, craving him so fully.

"Anything!" she screamed. "Oh please, fuck me! Please fuck my tight little cunt!"

He slapped her ass hard, and thrust his cock deep into her at the same time. She clenched around him and started to moan.

As soon as she felt his hot throbbing member filling her up her pussy began to quiver. He legs started to shake and her knees got weak. Rose knew she was going to cum soon. She stood on her tippy-toes and leaned forward over the desk opening herself up loving the feel of being taken so fully. John continued to thrust into her hard, her cunt squishing around his shaft with each thrust. She looked at the door and remembered again what she'd have to do if anyone walked in. She started to moan again, she was going to cum.

"Please may I cum, please, oh, please let me cum!" she begged.

He gripped her hips tight, slamming his cock deep inside of her. She could feel the lips of her pussy starting to tingle, she knew she would be tender when he was done fucking her.

"Yes baby, cum for me. Cum all over my hard cock." he gasped, his breath starting to come rapidly.

Immediately she started to cum. She cried out loudly, and pushed hard back against his cock. John fucked into her quickly, his cock gliding in and out of her wetness with ease.

"Oh, I'm cumming too baby!" John moaned out between his clenched teeth.

His hips began to buck wildly, his cock throbbing inside of her, she clenched tightly around him, milking him with the practiced control of the wonderful fuck toy she was. Stream after stream of his hot sticky cum filled her as he erupted, thrusting his hardness into her.

Rose squirmed back against him, wiggling her ass as she worked her pussy around his cock.

His thrusts slowed down as he leaned down over her, pressing his lips to her cheek and kissing her tenderly.

"I'm glad you stopped by baby." he whispered to her. "It's been a long day."

She smiled lovingly under the warm weight of his body, "I'm glad I stopped by too!"

They snuggled and giggled for a little bit, discussing their days, John's cock still inside of her as they both recovered.

Then John said with slight irritation in his voice, "I'm sorry baby, I've got to get back to work."

She nodded slowly, hoping he wouldn't have to, but knowing it was inevitable.

"It's ok she said. I'll head home and get dinner ready."

John started to stand up slowly, the smiled at her as she turned around.

"Not yet sweetie, you need to suck me clean first."

Rose grinned wide and knew from his smile that when she was done cleaning him up, they would be heading home to fuck again.

Crevan
Crevan
17 Followers