The Office Visit

Story Info
Lovers visit her office after hours and make some memories.
2.2k words
4.13
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful treat .. getting to go with you to your office after hours. Our day had been filled with lovemaking but we were both a bit worn out and our bodies needed some time to recuperate. You had mentioned work was not very far and since I spent so much time chatting with you there I thought it would be fun to be able to picture you in your surroundings. We hoped in the car and in a quick few minutes we pulled up to the office.

As you slipped your key in the door, I walked up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist as I kissed the side of your neck.. that special spot just below the ear.

"Hey, I thought we were supposed to be recovering," you giggled as you leaned back against me and pressed you ass against my hips.

"Sorry dear," I replied. "You are just too irresistible I guess."

The door unlatched and as it opened inward we stepped inside. A flip of the switch and the room was lit. You walked to your desk and sat down in your chair. You looked natural sitting there as you shuffled some unfinished work from the day around. Then you looked up and smiled that sly smile at me.

"So this is where I sit every day when we chat and you make my panties all wet with the things you write me. I'm surprised the fabric doesn't have some sort of permanent stain in it by now."

I smile, knowing that what you are saying has a grain of truth to it. You always are telling me how wet you get when I write to you or when I chat with you .. telling you all of the things that I want us to be doing with each other. I walk up behind you and rest my hands on your shoulders as I kiss the top of your head. Another giggle escapes you.

"It will be nice to able to picture you here now," I whisper as I lean close to your ear. "Squirming in this chair, your fingers reaching down to touch yourself once in a while."

"Yeah, right," you laugh. "Just what I need; to get fired for jilling off at work to my boyfriend's dirty chat. Besides, that is what the bathroom down the hall is for."

You can hear me laugh as I stand up behind you again. You turn around in the chair so you are facing me. But you are not looking at my eyes.

"My, my ... it seems that you have recovered nicely," you say as you notice the bulge in the front of my slacks. "I think I would like to make a memory or two of my own about you being here."

With that your hands reach for the button at the top of my slacks. With ease, you release it and slide them down my thighs to the floor. I hadn't bothered with the underwear when we left the hotel so my erection was straight and easily accessible as your fingers reached out and wrapped around it.

"Doesn't this thing ever go down?" you ask laughing.

"Not around you."

You lean forward in your chair and kiss the tip of my cock. Your lips wrap lightly around the very end of the head and I can feel your tongue tickling the opening. Then with another lean, you slowly slide it into your mouth; following your hand down to the base. As you slide back up, your hand follows. All I can do is moan my approval.

You slide up and down, your hand and your mouth both stroking me in unison. Again and again, you move slowly and deliberately. You slide away until I am almost released, then you capture me totally once again. I want to push against you but the feeling of your mouth wrapped around me is too wonderful. I don't want to do anything to destroy the moment.

You know my body well enough after our lovemaking sessions to know that you could make me cum in your mouth anytime you wanted too now. You can feel my body tightening and, with your hand now on my hips, you can feel my knees give way once in a while.

"You know the memory I want dear?" you ask as you slide your mouth off of my cock and look up at me.

"Anything," is all I can say.

With that you slide your hands to my belly and push me backward, almost making me trip over the pants still tangled around my ankles.

You stand up and slip your sweats down around your ankles and slowly step out of them. I'm thankful that we dressed casually for the trip to the office.

"I want to remember you licking my pussy on my desk while that ass of yours was in my chair," you say as you slide up on the edge of your desk. You spread your thighs and look into my eyes. "So, how about it?"

You really didn't need to invite me as I kick off my slacks and pull your chair under me and roll forward. I can already see the moisture on your lips as I lean forward and take your thighs over my shoulders. You move your arms back to brace yourself as I press the tip of my tongue against your lips. With a slow stroke, I trace a line between your wet lips from bottom to top; pausing only to make a circle around your opening. At the top, I tickle the underside of your clit before planting a soft kiss there.

"Damn," you exclaim.

I slide down your slit again, widening my tongue and widening your lips until I reach the base. You expect me to stop but I continue past until my tongue finds the small rosebud of your ass.

"Damn, that feels hot," you exclaim again.

The tip of my tongue flicks your puckered circle and then my tongue widens as I paint a swath up from there and across your ever wetter pussy. As my lips kiss your clit and your belly, my fingers reach up and spread you open. You press toward my hand, inviting them inside. With two fingers folded over each other, I slide inside you. You press hard against them and I can feel your walls squeezing around them.

As I stroke slowly in and out of you, my lips tighten around your hard and excited clit. As I suck on it, I can feel your body tighten and know that you are ready to cum for me. Your hands move from the desk to the back of my head and you pull me toward you; pressing your hips tightly against my face.

"Don't stop," I hear as I feel you tighten around my fingers as they make a deep thrust deeply inside you. I can feel the muscles in your belly harden against my kisses and my fingers feel the warmth and wetness of your cum on them. I try to move away to see your face but your hands won't let me go just yet. After a few moments I can hear you exhale; a deep sigh fills the office followed by a satisfied giggle.

"Now that is something I will remember on Monday," you say as you release my head and I get my first chance to see the satisfied smile on your face. That smile is followed by that sly one that I have seen in your pictures and during our daylong lovemaking earlier.

"But maybe there is one more."

With that statement you slide off the desk and turn away from me, pulling your t-shirt over your head and tossing it on the floor. You lean forward and put your elbows on the desk, looking over your shoulder at me. I know what you want and my erection is more than ready but I just want to hear you say it.

"And what would that be?" I ask with a Cheshire grin on my face.

"You shit! Get over here and fuck me!"

"Gee, dear. I don't know."

"Asshole," you say as you turn and lay your head down on your arms on the desk.

We are both laughing as I step forward and place one of my hands on your hips. My other hand presses on the small of your back to lean you forward again and open you up to me. I step forward and your wetness lets the wide head of my cock slide easily inside you. Your hips push back but I move with them, not allowing any more of my length inside you. With both hands on your hips now, I slide just the head of my cock in and out of your pussy. I watch your lips open widely to caress it, then tighten around it before opening again as it slips out from between them.

You raise your head and look over your shoulder and are about to ask me what I'm doing as I press my hips fully against yours; sliding my cock completely inside you. Your mouth goes from a questioning scowl to forming an O as I push my cock deeply into you. I feel your hips pressing hard back against mine and can feel the tip of my cock against your cervix. I retreat slowly, wanting to feel every inch of my cock sliding against your walls as you tighten them around me.

We have been making love all day but this time it feels different; almost forbidden. The office furniture, the bright lights all combining to make this episode erotic and sexual.

I want to tease you more but the passion and desire and pure lust takes over as I grab your hips and move again and again inside you. You continue to rock back against every thrust. We have made love enough times today that we have found our rhythm together and this position is no different. With every push forward into you, your hips push back to mine. I can see your breasts, full and excited, swinging in time with our hips. The office, usually filled with the sounds of business, is now filled with the sounds of sex and passion. We have both taken turns getting each other ready and we know that neither of us will last much longer.

Your orgasm is sudden and explosive. I can see your legs tighten and can feel your pussy walls tighten and release over and over around me. I continue thrusting as you stop moving and groan loudly. The warmth of your juices enveloped my cock as it moves inside you. With every milking convulsion around me, my orgasm is being encouraged. I continue moving in and out of you until I feel your body finally relax. Watching and feeling you cum takes me over the top and I can feel my orgasm boiling up in my groin.

"I going to cum baby," I almost scream.

You suddenly stop your motion and turn your hips to expel me from you. I'm sure the confused look on my face was obvious as you rush to sit in your chair. You slide down and move your hands to the sides of your breasts; pressing them together.

"Cum on these honey .. please."

I step forward and your hands wrap around my cock. The surface is slick with your juices and your hands move rapidly up and down my shaft. As you reach the head you squeeze quickly before sliding back down. I move my hips in time with your fingers. You can feel the throbbing and know it is time.

"O gawd," is all I can manage as you feel my cock pulse in your hand. The first pulse is followed by a rope of cum that lands at the top of your breasts and in your cleavage. The next one crosses your right breast and covers part of your hard excited nipple. The next few find your belly. You continue to stroke and squeeze me until there is not more to share with you.

I lean back, my ass cheeks on your desk; I'm sure they will leave a nice sweat mark when I stand up again. You are still leaning back in your chair; your skin glistening in the light with a combination of your sweat and my cum. Our eyes meet and you can almost hear the "Wow" as we stare at each other. I assume you are ready to get cleaned up as you sit up in your chair and am surprised when your fingers run through an area of cum that has pooled near your belly button. You scoop some of it onto your fingertip and reach it to your lips. You extend your tongue and take my cum on the tip, then pull it into your mouth.

"I eat lunch at my desk too sometimes," you say as I see your throat swallow. We both laughed as we gathered our clothes and you headed to the bathroom.

"Maybe we should make some memories in here too," you called from down the hallway.