The Office Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Don't stand in the way of a horny woman and her man.
1.3k words
4
15.3k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen tried to set the phone down in the cradle but still ended up slamming it down. "GOD DAMN IT!!" she yelled at the empty apartment. The driving rain outside the windows matched the fury she was feeling at that moment. She couldn't believe that John's idiot boss had decided that his project had to be done by tomorrow morning. He was supposed to have at least a couple more weeks but no, that low life son of a bitch had to have it done tonight. Of all nights, why tonight? It was their anniversary, for cryin' out loud. Not their wedding anniversary but one that meant much more to them both. It was on that night ten years ago they had made love for the first time and in that moment of shared passion both knew they were meant for each other. This particular anniversary had always been special, culminating in some of the most passionate and uninhibited lovemaking of the entire year.

Karen had been planning for this night for days, fantasizing about how wonderful it was going to be and how his eyes were going to bug out when he discovered she had shaved her pussy just this morning. John had asked her about it on a couple of occasions but she'd always said she didn't feel comfortable with the idea and so he dropped the subject. It didn't really matter anyway since he could do things to her with his tongue that drove her wild. A little hair down there didn't seem to make any difference to his skills or how well he performed. John always enjoyed how he could make her squirm while eating her out and he was masterful in the ways he used his tongue and lips. Giving John a bit more incentive to go for a muff dive was like giving a kid a piece of candy so that he'll go into the candy store. There was no doubt in her mind that the novelty of a shaved pussy would mean a session of cunnilingus that she wouldn't soon forget.

Damn it, it just wasn't fair.

Still fuming, she went into the kitchen and got out the bottle of wine she had been saving for after their return from the restaurant. She poured a glass and downed it quickly, just to take the edge off her anger. Then she poured another and sat down on the couch. She quickly realized the first glass had gone into an empty stomach as the warmth and lightness touched her brain and she started feeling a little warm. Fuck it, she thought to herself. Might as well sit here and get drunk since I'm not going to be doing anything interesting. She turned on the TV and flipped through channels of mindless trash before switching it off in disgust. She downed the rest of her glass of wine and went to get a refill.

After setting the glass down on the coffee table, she thought, "Well, I might as well get comfortable since I won't be going anywhere." She stood up and started to take off her clothes. She had spent days deciding what to wear... or rather not wear. Giggling a bit to herself as the wine began to tickle her brain, she thought of what she had planned for their dinner out. A corner booth in the best restaurant in town and during dessert she would have kissed him deeply while guiding his hand up her skirt until his fingers brushed the place where there used to be fine downy fuzz but now was as bald as the day she was born. He probably would have sputtered and gotten hard immediately. She would let him finger her on the drive back home and she could imagine all too well what his fingers could do to her. Just thinking about how his fingers would caress her bare skin and slide between the folds of her pussy made Karen squirm a little as dampness started to form in her slit. She slipped off her top and felt the cool air on the heated skin of her chest and shoulders. The wine was making her feel warm all over so she unclasped her bra and let it slide over her shoulders then draped it carelessly over the back of the couch. The cool air caused her nipples to rise and she began to think about how wonderful it was to have his lips and tongue dancing over them. She brought her hands up to her breasts and caressed them slowly and lovingly. They were such lovely breasts; at least that's what John always said. She thought her natural 34 C-cups were too small and didn't match but he would always spend time gazing at them, fondling them gently and licking those sensitive nipples. Thinking of his tongue on her breasts made her nipples stand up even more until they were practically begging to be touched. She gently grabbed one in each hand and gave a slight squeeze.

"Oooh, that felt good," she thought. And so she did it again and realized that she was incredibly wet. Her short skirt soon joined the other discarded clothes as she lay back on the couch. Wine always made her imagination more vivid and soon she was imagining his tongue on her breasts, traveling down her stomach and hips to nestle into the warm embrace of her thighs. Her hands seemed to move with their own will as she traced pathways to the sensitive places along her legs. Letting her fingers glide to the crease at the top of her thigh she was reminded again that she had shaved that patch for the first time just this morning. Imagining how good his tongue would feel along her bare lips set her juices flowing even more and she allowed first one finger and then another to penetrate the gateways of her pussy. Running fingers along the inside of her labia caused her hips to move of their own volition. Teasing herself along the base of her vagina, then moving slowly upward until finally she just barely grazed her clit.

"Ooohhh yesss." she let out a soft moan as she continued to move fingers up and down, dreaming that it was his tongue running along the confines of her pussy. She allowed first one and then another finger to push into the hungry opening of her vagina and then pulled the juices up toward her aching clit. After a couple minutes of teasing she allowed her fingers to glide over the straining nub. Her body shivered with pleasure as she stroked her clit again and again. Allowing the coming orgasm to build slowly until she couldn't take any more she let herself get swept by the wave. The feeling crashed over her as the orgasm hit with an intensity that she knew so well. She had masturbated countless times in her life and she knew just how much pleasure there could be in touching all the right places. But it wasn't nearly as satisfying as having her lover do it for her. Letting John explore and reach all those special spots at his own pace, feeling the anticipation as he teased her into an orgasm that was always more powerful than she could bring about herself. As she began to subside she remembered why ultimately it just wasn't enough. She needed her man. Needed his rock hard cock inside her filling the void that now ached within her.

"That's it." she said to herself. "If Mohammad won't come to the mountain then the mountain will come to Mohammad." And so the decision was made. She was going to his office and she was going to give him the night of his life. And woe be unto the person who stands in the way of a horny woman and her man.