The Officer's Wife

Story Info
White wife relieves pressure for young Black soldier.
11.2k words
4.21
179.5k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotwife
Hotwife
146 Followers

Hello, my name is Karen. I'm writing this story because I still can't believe this has happened to me and I guess the only people I feel comfortable sharing this with are complete strangers.

I guess I should start out by telling you something about myself. I'm 36 years old, 5'7 and about 133lbs. I have long red hair (just above my waist) and green eyes. I have 36C breasts and keep myself in pretty good shape. I'm a mother of two beautiful girls, one is 3 ½ the other is only 8 months. I had gotten a little heavy during my second pregnancy (150 lbs YIKES!), so shortly after I had the baby I decided to get into shape.

I began jogging and doing Tai Bo classes just 4 weeks after my daughter was born. Amazingly I had gotten down to my original dress size (6) in less than six months. My legs and ass became firm again and I finally was almost completely happy with my body. (Is anyone ever really happy with their body?) One of the benefits of the second pregnancy however, was my breasts retained their fullness bringing them to an astonishing 36D (which cost me a small fortune in bras!).

My husband is a Colonel in the Army and is gone more often than not. He's been in the Army since just before we were married (12 years) and it seems, at times more in love with the Army than he is with the girls and I. Being the wife of a Colonel affords us certain privileges on post. We live in a big red brick house with tall white pillars on a street covered in pine trees. He makes good money and we have access to some of the exclusive areas of the military installation; such as the Officer's club, the Officer's wives club and the Officer's gym. These places offer us some exclusion and a break from the young, immature, enlisted men.

Every morning at 0600 (as the Colonel would say), or 6 AM, I go for a walk around the post. I pride myself in how good I look, especially for being a middle aged woman. Usually there's a certain place I like to workout. There is a gym on the south side of post that the infantry guys use. It's for enlisted men only. I would hardly call them men; some of them are just out of high school, barely 17.

I could use the exclusive Officer's gym if I wanted too, but what fun is it seeing a bunch of old men with bear guts running on a treadmill. No, I go to this gym for the atmosphere. If they knew I was a Colonels wife working out in there it would certainly upset the balance of things. As it is, they don't know who I am so I get a lot of attention. It's all harmless fun. I usually show up there around 0630 wearing tight short shorts (the kind that your ass cheeks hang out of if you bend down too much), tennis shoes and a tank top with sports bra, barely containing my ripe, full middle aged breasts. I normally wear my long red hair up in a ponytail, which seems to drive men wild.

I go to work out for the sake of working out of course, but that's not the only reason. I go to be watched by young horny enlisted boys and admittedly to watch them. My favorite thing to do is the hamstring curl. That's where you lay on your stomach and hook your legs into the bar of the machine and pull your heels to your buttocks. I love pushing my ass up in the air as I curl the weight with my legs. I pretend not to notice the young studs staring at my flexing ass cheeks. I like to look through the corner of my eye and see their young hard cocks spring to life as I push my married, high society butt into the air with each lift of the weight. Sometimes I'll stare right at a boy's crotch, looking ominously at his boyhood, until he turns beet red and shys away. I love being in control and teasing these young soldier boys.

There are few things sexier than a young man in tight shorts, straining the Army issued fabric with his rising boyhood. If those boys knew I was an officer's wife they would want me that much more. It's like wanting the principals daughter because she's off limits, taboo. All in all it's harmless fun, a way for a sexually repressed wife to get a little release and live out a little fantasy.

One day I noticed a boy that was different and without sounding cliché or having the benefit of hindsight, he looked a little familiar. He was black; of course there were other black boys, but not quite like him. He was tall, maybe 5'10 and built like a brick shithouse. This soldier had a body that belonged on the cover of a magazine. He always wore baggy physical training uniforms, which I thought was modest but I knew he was hiding an incredible body underneath. I've never really been attracted to black men, but lately I've started to notice them. Their bodies are usually muscular, they're cocky and they love white women. The other thing I noticed about this boy was his jock. I could tell he was wearing a jockstrap and by the looks of it, he needed one to contain that bulge. He was handsome, built, and it looked like he was packing, the problems were; I'm married, I'm white, I'm old enough to be his mother, I'm an officer's wife, and he didn't look a day over 18.

Although it began innocently enough, we began flirting with each other. Ron would help me spot my weights; give me tips on how to better "execute" as he called it, the exercise motion. One day he asked me out for a drink, I kindly declined saying I was happily married. "And besides aren't you too young to drink?" I asked. He said, "No Ma'am, you can drink at 18 on post at the enlisted club."

"There was no way in hell this Officer's wife was going to be caught dead drinking in the enlisted club with a black teenager!" I thought to myself. I didn't tell him that because I didn't want to blow my cover. He was persistent though and kept asking me out over and over again. Each day I got up, I looked forward to seeing him, wanting to tease him by thrusting my bottom up in the air on the workout machine.

Sometimes I would walk past him, gently pushing my ass into his crotch, acting like nothing happened. Sometimes I would swing my hand and brush it against his package while changing a weight, or moving to another machine. I love teasing young men and I just knew he went back to the barracks every morning and jacked that big black dick, thinking about me. (Little did I know, as I would find out later, just how wrong that thought was.)

One day my husband and I got into a huge fight over the phone (he was deployed overseas), I was hurt and angry. I had hoped he would call back and apologize for some of the awful things he said, but he didn't. 4 days went by and no phone call. I was upset, and I was getting a lot of attention from this total stranger, which was something I desperately needed.

Finally, he had asked me out again on a Monday and I decided to accept his offer. I told him Friday after work it was a date, and I must admit my intentions were two-fold. I guess I wanted a week to change my mind in case I came to my senses, and I wanted him to have a whole week to think about what might happen with this older married white lady.

On Thursday, apparently unfettered in my interest to meet this young black stranger I called him and accepted his invitation for a drink. I was reluctant to go to the enlisted club, but it was on the other side of post, besides no officers go there so nobody I know would be there I reasoned. I called my sister and asked her if she didn't mind watching the girls for a few hours on Friday night while I went out with friends. She agreed and told me it might be good for me.

I had set up an appointment at the salon to get my hair and nails done so I would look especially sexy for my "cocktease" date. I had no intentions of actually doing anything with Ron, but I sure was having fun getting him all worked up.

At the salon I had my hair done up into a tight sexy French braid at the salon. My fingernails were done in a long, sexy, French manicure, while my toes were painted to match. I stopped and bought some of that glossy red lipstick. (The kind my college girlfriends and I use to refer to as cocksucking lipstick) I wanted my hair and lips to be a matching fire red to get his attention. I was going to show this young man how hot an older married lady could look!

I spent a lot of time deciding which outfit I was going to wear. I wanted to dress to kill, since it was innocent fun and all I was doing was having a few drinks with a workout buddy (ok, maybe wanting to tease him a little). I finally decided on a pair of tight black stretch bell bottom hip huggers that showed every curve of my firm ass. For the top I chose a tight red blouse that was a low cut V in the front and pressed my breasts together making them look even more full. I wore a pair of red sexy open toed chunky heels that made my legs look even longer and sexier. The heels had a tendency to really make my ass stick up in the air, and even though I was wearing long pants, you could see the curve in my calf and thigh muscles. I accentuated my face with big silver hoop earrings. The best part of the whole ensemble was the bright red glossy lipstick that accentuated my red hair, and makes my mouth look like it was meant to have a dick in it.

I went reluctantly to the enlisted club, I knew if anybody saw a Colonels wife hanging out in the enlisted club with young enlisted soldiers my husband's career would be ruined. Admittedly the prospect of going in there, nobody knowing I'm an officer's wife sort of excited me. I walked in and every set of eyes in the place were staring me down. I was dressed to kill and every guy in there knew it. The whole thing started out innocent enough, just meeting a workout buddy for a few drinks. I looked around and noticed Ron sitting at the bar, it was the first time I had seen him not wearing baggy gym clothes and I was not disappointed.

He was wearing a tight maroon silk muscle shirt, showing off these huge black arms and a pair of kaki pants that were hugging that muscular black ass. His left arm was encircled with a tribal tattoo. He was about 5'10 and probably weighed almost 200 lbs. He had a face that was very easy on the eyes. He had a very manly square jaw, short neat black hair and large almond eyes. What a smile this kid had, it made my knees weak. With my high heels on I was just a hair taller than Ron which I think intimidated him at first.

He was so young looking, even in the light of the bar he looked like he'd just graduated from High school. I began thinking I had made a terrible mistake, this kid didn't look like he was old enough to vote let alone be drinking in the bar with a 36 year old woman. His mannerism however, was gentle and sincere which soon put me to ease. I knew this wasn't going anywhere anyway he was just too young and I was just to married.

We engaged in some small talk, and flirted quite a bit. I had a few drinks and the inhibitions were starting to diminish. I learned he was only 19 and that he had joined the army just a year ago. I was shocked; he's 19, black and enlisted!! My goodness I'm almost twice his age. "Certainly old enough to be his mother" I thought. What in the world would my friends think of me?? I must admit though, the more the alcohol flowed, the more I thought about what he would be like in the sack.

"You've never cheated on your husband Karen, and you're not about to start," I told myself. While we chatted I made sure I pushed my breasts together with my arms and stuck my chest out. I wanted him to see every curve, and every asset this older white woman possessed. It may not be leading anywhere, but I sure didn't mind teasing this young black stud.

Occasionally I would glance down at his crotch. At first I tried to be subtle about it, only when he wasn't looking. As the night wore on and the margaritas continued to flow I became a little more obvious about it. "My gosh" I thought. He certainly isn't trying to hide that thing. I could see the outline of his cock running down his pant leg. It looked like the boy was trying to smuggle a banana through customs. It followed the natural curve of his leg down to the swollen head. I could see the outline of the actual helmet of his black soldier. I even thought I saw it twitch once or twice. My juices were flowing quite madly and I could feel an itch between my legs that was in desperate need of a scratch.

I made a trip to the ladies room, and as I got up I made sure I put an extra sway in my hips. I felt like a million dollars, every man in the bar was locked on to me as I strolled into the restroom. While I was in the ladies room I reapplied my hot, glossy lipstick and pinched my nipples to make sure they poked the V cut blouse my breasts were so desperately close to springing out of.

"You are a hot lady Karen Andrews, especially for 36" I thought to myself. The milky white mounds of my breasts straining to get out of my bra were pushed together and not all to well hidden by my blouse. "If you're husband saw you out like this he would just die" I thought.

I went back to the table and sat down with Ron. Once again, my every movement watched as I swayed back to the table. We talked for a few more minutes and were both feeling a bit tipsy. I told him it was time for me to get home, and that I would see him for our Monday morning workout. He begged me to stay with him but I told him I had to get home to my daughters, and that my husband might be calling tonight.

He walked me to my car (actually it's a minivan with car seats, What a naughty Mommy I am!!) and told me goodnight. I reached into my purse to fetch my keys and as I pulled them out my hand brushed up against his crotch. I can assure you it wasn't an accident but I made him believe it was. He got visibly excited, and I apologized to him. He was packing more than I had initially anticipated, as it was no longer restricted by the jockstrap he wore at the gym.

I thought to myself "Maybe we'll play just a little bit, after all what's the harm in teasing him a bit more. It's not like that's considered cheating." I'm a respectable married woman, much older than he was. "Besides Karen Andrews, you're the wife of a respected Colonel this black boy is a mere private!" I was thinking. I was as tall as him with my high heels on, and I was bending over putting my purse in the car, taking a little longer than I normally do, to show him how firm and supple this girls ass was. I turned around only to find him inches away from me, I glanced down and noticed that his bulge had grown to twice the size it was when I brushed my hand against it.

Oh my, thoughts of what his ebony cock might look like danced in my head, I'd never seen a black cock in person, only in a playgirl once in college, but damn how I wanted to see this one in person... Then I came to my senses. "RON I'm a married woman! I need to go home now! It was wrong of me to even come here. I really should be getting home, it was a lovely evening and". "Are you sure Karen Andrews?" He interrupted. "Are you sure you can't do this?" "Ron, how do you know my last name I only told you my first name?" I yelled, realizing my voice had carried more than I'd meant for it to. "Well Mrs. Andrews, my name is private first class Ron Jackson a member of Colonel Andrews' infantry battalion." I met you at a unit formal function 4 months ago where we went through the greeting line meeting the command officer's and their wives. Since that night, I've been dying to meet you. I've been dying to get into those prim and proper white lady panties for over 4 months," he said. "I finally found out where you had been working out and I played it from there" he finished.

I was furious. "How could I let this boy, this enlisted soldier get the better of me. How could I have been so stupid? I have a master's degree in political science and this boy is probably not even a high school graduate. There was no way I would remember him from those greeting lines, they were like a conveyer belt shaking hands with 600 soldiers in a matter of a few minutes, sending soldiers through the line at breakneck speed. You barely have time to read the nametags, let alone look at their faces. That must be why, when I first saw him, he did have a touch of familiarity to him." I thought to myself. "Just exactly what is it you want Mister?" I said with as authoritative of a tone as I could muster. My head was spinning; I couldn't think straight, this was like a terrible dream.

"I aim to get me some of that fine white pussy Mrs. Andrews," he said with a slow and deliberate tone.

I was shocked, "I have never been spoken to in that manner young man, are you threatening me? Just who in the hell do you think you are? Do you think I'm just going to sleep with you so you won't tell about me having a few innocent drinks with you?" "I'll call the MPs and have you thrown in the Brig for attacking me and trying to blackmail me." I said, with a feeling of relief that I could think fast on my feet.

"Well, Mrs. Andrews I don't quite see it like that." Ron bellowed. "I have no less than two dozen witnesses that have seen us working out together for the past month, and that saw you and I flirting and sharing drinks in the club. Yes, you may have me thrown in the Brig temporarily, but when I tell them I've been having an affair with you for the last month, and I bring those witnesses forward. Even though I don't have any hard evidence, the mere accusations will ruin your reputation, and that career of your husbands will be finished!"

I was absolutely dumbfounded. This young enlisted black boy with a high school education had outsmarted a girl that received her master's degree from Duke University at the top 10% of her class. "How did I let some innocent, albeit stupid flirtatious behavior get me into this situation?" I thought. I then tried to reason with him. "Please Ron, don't do this. Why would you want to hurt me and my family like this?" "It would ruin your career too, you don't really want to hurt me and my family do you?"

He took a deep breath, looked at me knowingly and confidently said; "I'm not going to hurt anyone lady, at least not in a bad way" He smiled and arrogantly rubbed his package. "Besides Mrs. Andrews I think some young black dick would do you some good!" "As far as my career in the Army, I have no intention of making a career of it, it was join the army or go to jail for me" He said.

"Oh great", I thought, "now on top of everything else he's a criminal too." I almost started to cry with the hopelessness of the situation. I thought if I fell to my knees and pleaded for my dignity and life back maybe he would give it to me.

I quickly decided against that, I can't show any weakness with him. I collected myself stood up and looked him in the eye. I tapped my high heel indignantly on the concrete of the enlisted club parking lot with my arms crossed for what must have been 10 minutes, until I started to cool down. I didn't know what to do. He just stood there, with his muscular arms crossed, smirking at me as if to say, that's right rich white bitch, you're going to be sucking this black cock tonight.

I finally decided if anything was going to happen, it was going to happen with me in control, on my terms. Not with some black ghetto kid talking to me, an officer's wife, like I'm some white trash slut. After all I'm a respectable, older married woman and I deserve to be treated with respect. I looked up and he was still looking at me with that "I'll be tappin that uppity rich ass" look on his handsome prick face. This boy was smart, and he'd played it well, I had to admire him for that. However, he was still a boy. "Karen you are the adult here, think of something and take charge of the situation. That's what Colonel Andrews always says." (Although I don't think he ever anticipated a situation like this.)

Private Ron Jackson obviously wanted some sort of sexual gratification and wasn't backing down without it. "Maybe I can show him my tits and he'll jack himself off?" I justified. No, no it has to be something more, something giving me the upper hand. "Could I get away with giving him a hand job?" I thought for a moment. No, it has to be something intense enough to reverse the rolls, give me the upper hand and put me in control of the situation. I will turn this kid into a whimpering, drooling, wishing he'd never crossed this white bitch, black baby boy.

Hotwife
Hotwife
146 Followers