The Officer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered him to get into the minivan and sit in the back seat. He looked questioningly at me, as if not trusting the situation. He did however comply, although somewhat reluctantly. I think he was taken aback by my directness. I moved a Barbie doll out of the way and removed a car seat. "Boy Karen you're a slut of a mom aren't you!" I remember thinking to myself. He climbed in and sat on the bench seat, but not before I got a glimpse of that fine, young, hard, black ass. I thought, I might as well have fun with this, loosen up a bit. But I must maintain control and not let my guard down. I was still trying to figure out exactly how I was going to resolve this situation.

I shut the Van door behind us and turned the utility light on (so I could see what I was doing.) I began slowly removing my blouse; He said, "Hell yeah white bitch, take i…" I cut him off mid sentence and said; "Shut the fuck up private Jackson! If you say one more fucking word I'm calling the MPs" I yelled. I even surprised myself. His eyes were wide and he was truly in shock at what had just happened. He did however sit back and comply. "Two can play at this game Jackson." I thought.

I reached back and unsnapped my bra to release my enormous (I still had milk from breastfeeding Annie, my youngest) full tits. I made sure I did it slowly, so my fucking black blackmailer could take in the sight of this older, white, officer's wife undressing before his eyes. His jaw dropped and I think he was in utter disbelief at what was happening.

He was no longer the confident young, black man I'd met at the bar, or that had threatened me in the parking lot, but a frightened, horny teenage boy being seduced by an older slut wife. I let my bra drop to the floor of the minivan with an audible thud, and stared at his crotch to see the reaction in his manhood. As if on cue it began twitching visibly as my bare milk filled breasts were exposed to this African boy stud.

He leaned forward to touch me, but I reached up and pushed him back in the seat. I was kneeled before him, and I wanted to control every moment, every thought and every movement of my young black captor. I slowly reached up and began gently caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples with my manicured fingers. I made sure to let the light catch my 1-karat wedding ring as I massaged my huge tits. I wanted Ron to get the full impact of the taboo display that was unfolding before him. I told him to remove his shirt and his pants, but to leave his underwear on.

Ron complied like a soldier ordered into battle, silently and expeditiously. As he pulled his silk muscle shirt off I saw the most beautiful and chiseled body I'd ever had the pleasure of casting my wanton eyes upon. "This may not be so bad after all, Karen" I told myself. His chest was thick, his arms enormous, and his abs were a washboard right out of a magazine. He was completely void of body hair. His chest had been shaved, which admittedly made him look even younger and made me feel nastier.

He removed his shoes, and then began sliding his kaki pants off. His gaze never left this older matron on display for his young hungry eyes. I told him to remove them slowly, as I wanted to take him all in. His large, black hands began slowly pushing his kaki pants down his hips. He truly had a scared look in his eyes, like this was a trap or some sort of setup, but he complied nevertheless. When his pants reached his crotch area, I saw the beginning of his teenage pride. It was the beginning of his shaft, straining against a pair of white athletic briefs with Tommy Hilfiger embroidered on the waistband. He continued to lower his kaki pants to where I thought his prick would reach the end, where most men would have long ago. Down, down he kept sliding them to where they were mid thigh and finally his cock sprung free.

"It was magnificent," I thought as my gaze fixated on the cotton-covered tip of his boy meat. It was clear he was excited, not merely by the size of his enormous prick, but by the huge spot of precum soaking through his underwear. He slowly took the pants all the way off and I couldn't help but notice how muscular his thighs were, "my gosh!" I thought they're as big around as my waist. I also noticed they had almost no body hair on them. I could see small muscle striations in his quadriceps, which made my womanhood begin to gush.

Finally as he was undressed except for his underwear, I laid down some ground rules. I said first of all Ronny, (a name he said only his mom was allowed to call him) "You will not touch me in any way shape or form." "But I …." He tried to interrupt. My controlling gaze met his and silenced his question before it had fully formed. I was in complete control and he knew it. "If we're going to do this it will be by my rules and my rules alone. I'm the one that is dancing on the threshold of adultery here, not you". "Second of all, you will refer to me as Mrs. Andrews or Ma'am from now on. You will show me the proper respect deserving of a Colonels wife, and as the adult present."

He shook his head in the positive and made an audible gulp as he swallowed. "Good" I said, "we should get along just fine then". "If you forget and try to touch me Ronny I'm going to cry rape" I told him. "I do not want you to speak unless spoken too, then only with short and concise answers, understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am" he whimpered with defeat audibly present in his voice. "Not quite like you thought it was going to be you little hot black prick," I thought. I was really starting to like being in control, it was a position I'd never been in with the Colonel. I was always the obeying wife, rarely if ever questioning what my husband told me. Now things were completely different, I had the tools, my oozing sexuality, and I was going to use them to turn this smart ass into putty for me to do with as I please.

With that said I leaned forward and began kissing him passionately. Our tongues were exploring the intimacy of each others mouths. I was feeling my pussy ache, but I told myself I would not "cheat" on my husband. My bare breasts were pressed up against his chiseled chest and the contrast between black and white had never before been greater.

My stomach was pressing against his crotch and I could feel his cock grow even harder (I didn't think that was possible!) as it strained against its cotton prison. My breasts were seeping a small amount of milk, which was causing them to stick to his hairless chest. I slowly moved my mouth around his and started gently kissing his ear. His taste was a mix of testosterone, sweat, and pure lust. I began caressing his ear with my tongue as I reached down for his African boy meat with my left hand. I wanted to make damn sure he got the full effect of what was happening.

I wanted him to see my delicate, white hands with the long French manicure, and large shiny wedding ring caressing his large ebony prick. "Its huge" I thought, as I traced the outline against his underwear from base to tip. I felt a big gush of precum press through the cotton underwear and onto my pretty hand. "This boy is mine" I thought, "I touch him and he oozes precum."

I backed away, so that my face was just inches from his, and began licking the precum off my hand like a puppy drinking water. I heard his breathing increase, I felt his muscles tense. I knew that Ron was close to exploding, and I loved the control and intensity I had over this boy. I felt so powerful, like a king that has the power to take or spare a life at the wave of a hand. I could give this young stud the most intense sexual experience of his life, under the most taboo of circumstances or I could tell him to leave depriving him of his lustful fulfillment.

I made sure to put on a show of licking my hand and slowly sucking my fingers one by one. He was audibly moaning. I backed away for a moment to let the pressure subside. As his breathing began to return to a somewhat normal rate, his cock however had not rescinded an ounce of its rigidity. I leaned down to where my lips were inches from his crotch and was thinking of the picture presented to him.

Here this gorgeous older white married woman, his commanding officer's wife, is bowing down before his crotch. He must have thought. My long red hair tied up in a French braid. My full pouty lips, covered in glossy red lipstick, inches from his teen pride. My large supple white breasts resting on his ebony knees, spilling over the side contrasting black and white, topped with a pair of leaking eraser nipples. My soft white, manicured hands and my large wedding ring, tracing the outline of his enormous tool. My ass barely covered in my tight black pants, straining against the fabric, the outline of a thong disappearing into the crack of my tight ass. A pair of Red high heel shoes resting on one of my daughters Barney coloring books. What a sight it must have been, I could see his eyes taking in every detail, and looking at me with defeat and bliss. I could tell he was already close to having an orgasm, a fact that was amazing to me considering I had barely touched him.

I gazed into Ron's eyes and kissed the head of his prick through the underwear.. I left a big red lipstick mark near the tip of his young black cockhead. I could taste the precum through the underwear and felt his black steel rod twitch against my experienced mouth as another gush of precum soaked the underwear at the tip of his engorged prick. I remember thinking, "this kid has produced more precum than my husband has ever produced in a normal orgasm." "I'm going to be in for quite a treat," I thought.

My tongue traced slowly up his body, kissing and licking his belly button, then slowly up to each ebony nipple. I encircle each nipple for several minutes then I worked my way back up to his ear. I began kissing and licking his ear, as his breathing became more and more intense. I told him I was going to suck the cum right out of his massive young African balls, and asked him if he would like that. He stammered, "Yes Ma'am, I would like that very much" his voice changing several times in the statement as if he were 13 again. I told him to beg me. Beg me like you mean it and maybe I'll do it.

"Please Mrs. Andrews, please suck my cock!" "Please!" Ron sighed, almost out of breath.

"More" I demanded, "you'd better say it like you mean it!"

"Please Mrs. Andrews, suck my big black dick" Please wrap those sexy red lips around it" He exclaimed. "Please put my young, African prick in your older, married, slutty white mouth" He panted.

I was so hot at this point I almost had an orgasm. I leaned down and placed my hands around the elastic of his underwear. I slowly began lowering his now, precum soaked underwear down his hips. As I exposed the pubic area, a musky smell hit me and I had a shivering sensation. "You're passing the point of no return Karen" I told myself. As I shook off the tingle from my miniature orgasm, I continued to pull the underwear down until I reached the base of his shaft.

"It's so smooth I thought," and darker than the rest of him. It wasn't skinny like I expected, in fact it was almost twice the thickness of my husbands ("inadequate prick" I thought). I continued pulling the Tommy Hilfigers down the long journey to the end of his ebony shaft. When I finally reached the helmet and pulled the underwear clear, it sprang up and almost slapped me on the chin, as if it were a buffalo soldier, standing at attention waiting to be commanded by the Colonel's wife. "Oh My" I exclaimed!

"You like it Mrs. Andrews?" he said.

"Oh yes Ronny, I like it very much, now shut up!" I responded.

It was big all right maybe 8 or 9 inches. My gosh it was big, bigger than twice the size of my husbands little prick. It wasn't just the size that caught my eye, but it was also so beautiful, it was thick and the shape of it, it was as if it were sculpted by an artist, so menacing and throbbing, so black. It was uncircumcised, something I'd never seen before, the long dark sheath of skin covering it like a sword in its scabbard. The head of it pierced through the foreskin and was menacing in its own right. The head of his gorgeous prick looked like it belonged on a statue, it was almost a pinkish color, beautifully shaped and almost as big around as my little white fist.

There wasn't a spec of hair on the entire boy member. I shifted my gaze down to survey the balls that would be attached to such a monster. I can assure you I was not disappointed. They looked like two tangerines in an ebony sack. They were enormous; they looked like they were capable of impregnating 1000 white women with one load. They looked as though he hadn't been relieved in a long time, and judging by the amount of precum soaking his underwear I wouldn't argue against my claim.

His enormous balls were hairless and menacing. The fact that he was void of body hair with the exception of his armpits and pubic region (which was neatly trimmed and almost hairless) made him appear even younger. I finished removing his underwear, and gazed up at Ronny. His eyes told me he was like a boy lost in the woods, completely out of his element, and I detected a hint of pain on his face. Probably from the teasing and flirting, he was obviously ready to explode at any moment.

"Private Jackson" I said. "Yes Mrs. Andrews" he answered. "How long has it been since you've relieved yourself?" I asked. "Well, MMMMMrs. Andrews" he stammered, "The first time I saw you, I swore I would not touch myself or have sex with a woman until it was with you."

"Private Jackson!" I exclaimed. "That must have been over 4 months ago!" "You mean you haven't jacked off once since you saw me at the reception line during the formal ceremony?"

"No Ma'am" he said. "Mrs. Andrews, it's been 4 months, 17 days, (he looked at his watch) 10 hours and 30 minutes to be exact," He said.

"My My Private Jackson, that would explain the precum soaked underwear, the engorged size of your black balls and your undying persistence in asking me out" I said.

"Yes Ma'am" was all he could muster as the boy was clearly in physical pain. I was impressed, and admittedly flattered that he had waited that long, especially for me. "He must have a quart of black seed in those balls" I thought to myself. My stomach began to growl at the thought of swallowing so much ball juice from this young black stud. "Well then Ronny, another 30 minutes or so isn't going to be a big deal then is it?" He had a pained expression on his face no doubt wondering how that was physically going to be possible. "No Mrs. Andrews" He stuttered.

"Good, Ronny… We're going to play a little game. I'm going to tease you without physically touching you until a drop of precum leaves that gorgeous prick of yours. When that drop hits my tongue, all bets are off and you're in for one hell of a ride. Sound like a deal?"

"Yes Mrs. Andrews" he agreed. I lowered myself to within inches of this boys prick, there it was swinging back and forth an inch from my red lips.

I began blowing on the pee hole until I saw the tip start to glisten with his pre-fuck juice. Then I sat up and began squeezing my nipples. I was pushing my tits together milking my big white titties with my soft hands. I began squeezing baby milk from my supple breasts; it started to slowly leak out and formed a drop on my eraser nipples. Ronny's eyebrows were squinched up; he looked like he'd been shot. I looked down and saw his cock twitching violently upward. It was throbbing in unison with his heartbeat, the pace quickening.

Watching his engorged african teen cock twitching at my tits was like watching an ebony gymnast trying to swing up to the parallel bar, but not quite able to reach it. "I love watching a good cock throb; it is one of the most erotic things in the world." I told him, his eyes glazed over, with a wincing look of agony on his handsome face.

The drops forming on my nipples began to fall; I positioned my breasts directly over his cock. The first drop missed because it was like hitting a moving target with his twitching boy tool. Then other drops began forming and I was able to start dripping titty milk on this engorged black prick. It was incredibly erotic watching my clearish white breast milk dripping from my tits and splashing on this black boycock. I even managed to get one of them to squirt, which sent a shower of milk all over his glistening prick and balls. While I was milking my big white breasts I began to turn the heat up a notch.

I began to talk dirty to Ron. "You like that?" I said. "You like this white mommy squirting her titty milk all over your young African dick?" "Huh?" "You like watching this white married slut kneeling before you, and squeezing the milk made for her children all over your engorged black prick?" "Yeah, you like it. I can see it in your face" You're in pain aren't you honey?" "You like having Mrs. Colonel Andrews squeezing breast milk all over private Jackson's African dick?" I said. "Yes Ma'am" Ronny grunted.

I leaned down to see the progress of our little game. I knew it would be difficult to distinguish precum from titty milk at this point, but I knew the precum would be much thicker and much whiter. I saw a drop forming at his pee hole. It was so thick and white. I continued my banter. "Ronny, You want this white slutwife to lick the titty milk from your teenage cock and balls?" "Huh?" "I bet you can't wait for me to wrap my wet married mouth around that ebony tool can you?" At this point his responses weren't even intelligible. He just acknowledged with a grunt and a moan.

I got one more squirt of titty juice that covered his entire pubic region, and even got a little on his stomach. It looked so hot against that ripped ebony body. His prick was glistening with tit milk and was about to get the sucking of its short life.

I leaned down to check the progress of my abuse, and noticed the drop that was forming was now beading down his prickhead. It was about to drip, when I placed my tongue underneath to catch it. I wasn't about to waist what this young ebony boy had been saving for me for over 4 months. His engorged member twitched once again forcing the precum glob to come dripping onto my waiting tongue. "MMMMM" I moaned. "Finally, the Colonels wife is rewarded." I exclaimed. It tasted incredible, it was such as strong taste especially for precum. It had been brewing in his balls for over 4 months especially for me.

"Are you ready for my mouth Ronny?" I asked, gazing up into his eyes from a look of complete submission and control. He moaned again as a sign of compliance. His eyes rolling back in his head throwing himself back against the seat.

I slowly wrapped my manicured fingers around the base of his big black cock, peeling his black cocksheath back so I could have my way with his teenage cock. The contrast between white married woman and black teenage boy was making my pussy quiver. I began to kiss the tip of it; it was so soft and sweet tasting. I slowly began to lick his prick starting from the head and working my way down his shaft. Cleaning the tool as I had promised I would. I could taste a mixture of my titty milk and African cock, what a combination! My warm moist tongue must have felt incredible because he sighed loudly as if someone had put a fire out on his crotch.

I took turns trying to take each tangerine sized ball into my mouth and roll it around. His ebony scrotum encasing the biggest sack I'd ever seen. I could smell the musky scent of his ass and crotch as I sucked his young black ballsack and it made me quiver from my head to my toes.

I slowly traced back up his prick with my tongue making sure I cleaned all of my milk from it. I licked up his stomach and cleaned all of the milk that my engorged breasts had released. My nipples were rubbing up against his knees and I could feel some of my milk leaking out onto his thighs.