The Officer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I licked my way back to his throbbing cock and began kissing and licking the shaft. Up one side and down the other leaving a trail of red lipstick everywhere I went. I worked my way back to the head and began darting my tongue inside the sheath of his foreskin. I was massaging my tongue in a circular pattern all around the head of his prick. My tongue trapped between African cockhead and foreskin. I reached down with my right hand and slid it into my pants.

"This wasn't cheating" I thought, "it's not as if he's actually fucking me, it's just me touching myself." I began flicking the pee hole and the sensitive underside with my experienced tongue tasting the precum as I went. His precum was even thick, as thick as my husband's regular cum I thought. That must mean his load will be like cookie batter, I reasoned excitedly. This thought made me even more wet. I began fingering my clit with my right hand as I held his prick with my left. I began to take it inch by inch down my throat, and started sucking slowly. Mmm cock had never tasted this good!! Wow I couldn't believe what I was doing. It filled my mouth with hot young black cock, I felt so dirty and so turned on at the same time. I was known in college for my ability to deep throat, but I'd never been challenged to this degree, not by a long shot.

Ronny had any guy beat in size I'd ever been with by about double. I slowly inched my red lips down his shaft, while making sure he saw my wedding band as I held the base of this ebony tool with my hand. I reached almost all the way to the base of his cock with my lips, when I started to gag. I backed off, swallowed and took a deep breath. I wasn't going to let this teenager beat me. Not at my game. I took it into my mouth again and began working my way down his enormous shaft. My red lips leaving a trail of saliva and lipstick as I made the long journey to where his cock began.

I started to gag again, but I relaxed and started breathing through my nose. I suppressed the gag reflex and was able to slide my mouth all the way to the base of his boycock. My nose was buried in short dark pubic hair intoxicating me with that musky smell once again. I began flexing my throat muscles around his teenage shaft. I felt an orgasm rising up within my body. Here I was a 36-year-old white Colonels wife, the epitome of prim and proper with a 19-year-old privates black prick buried in my wanton throat in the back of my minivan. My throat felt full and it gave me an incredible sensation. I began writhing from my orgasm. It was incredible; I never knew sucking cock could be so intense.

I began tightening and loosening the grip of my throat around his pink cockhead. I don't even think a full minute had gone by since I'd taken him all the way down my throat when he began to buck, indicating an impending orgasm. I pulled his black cock out of my mouth making an audible popping sound and slapped the head of it hard with my hand. I said, "Ronny you're a bad boy, you shouldn't cum into a respected, older, married, white woman's throat without permission." "I'm sorry Mrs. Andrews," He cooed, I don't even think he could see straight at the moment.

After his impending orgasm subsided, and this young soldiers prick stopped twitching uncontrollably, I placed his enormous black cock between my milky white soft tits. I began slowly pumping up and down, pushing them together with my hands, causing his cock to disappear and reappear stroke after stroke. I spat down between my tits onto his prick, creating enough saliva to keep it well lubricated. I felt like a slut, spitting on his young ebony prick like some porn star. I was a slut, a slut for his teencock, only I couldn't let him know it. "Doesn't that feel good Ronny?" Don't you like watching your teenage ebony cock disappear between these full white breasts?" "Don't you like watching me push my heaving breasts together, completely encompassing your big fucking dick?" I bent my head down so that I could suck and lick the head as it would appear and disappear between my tits. I didn't have to bend down very far to put my tongue and mouth on his prick. I was sucking and licking his prickhead as I watched with fascination the incredible size of it. As I pumped up and down on him I noticed a pink froth forming near the top of my breasts from a combination of lipstick, saliva, and precum. He was moaning audibly He looked as though he was in so much pain and pleasure at the same time. I felt an overwhelming sense of control over him.

He began touching my face, then lips with his hand, so I mimicked sucking his cock with his finger, in and out in and out, sucking and licking his finger like a tiny cock. After only a few moments of this he began to stiffen and buck again, I squeezed hard with my tits and stopped stroking, stifling yet another orgasm before it began. He let out a loud groan. At this point he had sweat pouring down his brow, he looked as if he were in pain, and his cock was completely rigid. It was engorged with blood like it most certainly never had been before, it was throbbing and twitching, pre-cum oozing out of it like a leaking faucet. His twitching boycock was slinging strands of precum onto my tits with each beat of his racing heart.

I waited about a minute until he started breathing normally again, then I bent down and began slowly sucking and licking his big beautiful black balls. My red lips working them one ball at a time, then both simultaneously. Sucking and licking, mmmmm I could taste the salt of his sweat. I began stroking his big black cock, making sure it was my left hand so he could see my shiny wedding ring on my french manicured hands, stroking it with the control and speed that only an experienced woman can do… I was stroking it slowly, all the way down to the base, then all the way to the top. When I would get to the top I would make small circles with my thumb around the tip of his African teen cock. I would stop and spit on my hand when necessary to keep it well lubricated. Thanks to the copious amounts of precum this was rarely necessary.

His balls were delicious; I delicately and expertly sucked, licked, and flicked on them. He started breathing heavy again as his balls drew up into him, I squeezed his cockhead hard and pulled down on his balls stopping another orgasm. This time it was almost too late, as one shot of cum came flying out of his cock, it landed on my arm, his thigh and balls. He screamed in pain."FUUUUUUCK!" He yelled.

Being the good white married slut I am I happily started licking it up, slowly staring into his eyes until every bit of it was consumed by my slutty little mouth. I knew he was in physical pain; I was enjoying the power and sluttiness of the whole situation.

I stopped, released my grip and let his rigid prick leap out of my hand. I reached into my purse fishing around for my lipstick. I found it, and saw his look of agony and wonder at what I must be doing. I took the cap off of it and pursed my full lips to prepare them to, once again look like the lips of a true cocksucking slut. I slowly started putting the red glossy lipstick on, just inches from his young black throbbing cock. It twitched, swayed and throbbed menacingly, almost threatening me to suck the life out of it.

He was almost in tears, he was in so much pain, he started to grab his cock in a vain attempt to stroke it. I slapped his hand away and said if he did it again I was going to stop and it would be over. He said, "No, please Mrs. Andrews, please don't I'll do anything if you don't stop, Pl…." "Shut Up!" I said. As his outburst caused me to interrupt my lipstick application. I was very slow and methodical about putting my lipstick on, making sure I didn't miss anything and making sure he got the full affect. I took my compact mirror out to make sure it was all where it needed to be. I did the finishing touches on my hot slutty mouth, as he whimpered like a neglected puppy. I put the lipstick away, renewed in the thought of how it must look to him, white wife, red lips, black cock. I was enjoying this power play immensely and was more turned on than I have ever been in my life.

It was time for a new chapter in my little game. I told Ron to scoot down towards the edge of the seat. He complied like a boy defeated. He had tears running down his cheeks, and I'm sure if his skin had been light in color, his balls would have been a deep dark blue. Poor Ronny I thought, it'll be over soon. I told him to prop his feet up on the two seats in front of him, one on the back of the driver seat, the other on the back of the passenger seat. I began touching myself again, playing with my lips, then I started putting my fingers inside my pussy. I was so wet, so hot. I leaned forward and started sucking on Ron's engorged balls again.

"There must be a gallon of cum in those things now I thought." I began tracing the outline of his balls with my tongue, then slowly worked my way to the skin between his balls and his ass. Once again the strong musky odor was penetrating my nose, a strong combination of cock, balls, sweat, and of course ass. I started licking down towards his asshole. I started circling the outside of his rectum with my skillful married mouth. Besides a days worth of stubble there was no hair on his ass. "This boy takes care of himself," I thought. There was that taste that I hadn't had since I'd dated Professor Cornwall at college, the taste of a man's asshole.

I began probing his ass, gently at first. Ron let out a wail. He was panting and still whimpering only louder now. I began fucking his young black asshole with my tongue, in and out, in and out, probing deeper and deeper. "Ronny" I asked "Do you like me tonguing your asshole?" Do you like me tonguing your asshole with the same tongue I kiss the Colonel with?" "Yeah, you like this married, white, slut tongue fucking your black enlisted ass, don't you?"

His only response was a loud whimpering sound, it sounded like a hyena that had been wounded by a lion. It was making me so fucking hot, that I exploded again with my fingers deep in my pussy. I could feel the weight of Ron's enormous balls resting on my head. It felt like a sack with two oranges in it resting on me. I tongue fucked him for another 5 minutes occasionally peaking to make sure he wasn't touching his cock. Then I sat up, had him scoot back and prepare for the final chapter.

"Are you ready to give me your black seed private Jackson?" I asked. "Are you ready to coat my throat, lips, tits, stomach and hair with your baby batter?" "YYYYYes Mrs. Andrews" he stammered. "Please Mrs. Andrews, I beg of you I can't take it any longer, "I'm in so much pain, it hurts so much." He said. "I know Ronny," I said. "The pretty, white, Colonels wife is going to take care of you." I bent down and slowly took the tip of his enormous black cock back into my mouth. I made sure he could see his big black cockhead disappear into my white married slutty mouth…I showed him my wet tongue as I licked and flicked the head of his shiny black prick. I began playing with his huge full balls with my soft hand, as I sucked his enormous cock…

I slowly worked my hand back to his ass, and began rubbing his asshole with my long clear fingernail… I forced his engorged dickmeat into the inner walls of my throat again, filling it with dark boymeat, tears streaking down my face from gagging, tears streaking down his face from pain. I was rubbing his asshole with my left hand, tugging and stroking his cock with my right. My throat muscles began squeezing his giant head with it nestled deep in my throat. I began sucking furiously at this point, as if I was on a mission. My throat was working in unison with my hand, while my head was up near the tip; my hand was down at the base. It was like an orchestrated tactical maneuver in action as the Colonel would say, (Once again probably not having this example in mind) encouraged by my saliva, his precum, and years of practice.

I was making slurping noises, and sucking sounds as I sucked up and down as fast and as hard as I could. "Umph you gomph cum in umph slut umph mouth?" I said I my head moved up and down like a piston and my cheeks caved in as I sucked furiously. My left hand mercilessly probing his asshole, my right alternating between his shaft and his enormous balls.

"Are, umph gomph umph gimph me umph your umph hot umph cum?" I spattered. I was going against my strict upbringing; I was talking with my mouth full. Full of the biggest, fattest, hottest African cock that had ever graced this southern girls lips, thoughts, or eyes. I was sucking his cock like a diver sucking for air out of a near empty air tank 100 feet below the surface. I was surprising myself at how hard I was able to suck. I was lost in the moment where my mouth and his cock were one in the same.

The whole minivan was rocking with the motion of my red head bobbing up and down on this boys cock. I could hear the axels creaking in rhythm with my slutmouth doing its job on this teen. If my husband, family or friends could see what was happening in Karen Andrews family minivan I would be a woman disowned, shamed, and forlorn. I was a woman possessed. I was making sounds like a wounded animal, as if all of life's answers were in his ballsack and all I had to do was suck them out.

My moans and grunts along with suction that would disgrace a Hoover vacuum cleaner were helping make the huge cumball well up in this black teenagers balls. "This African stud was going to give this white bitch the cumbutter her slut mouth had been craving," I thought, as my head bobbing quickened and my sucking intensified. I heard his breathing increase dramatically, His entire cock increased in size, becoming as rigid as steel, his head swelling up to what felt like twice its normal size, and his engorged balls pulled up to springboard the delivery of their white, creamy nectar.

I knew from years and years of expert cocksucking that this was it. Right at the moment of truth, I shoved my wedding finger (all the way up to my wedding ring) right up his tight black young asshole. I was sucking with all my might as he exploded, like no man has ever exploded before or since, into my hot wet wanton slutty mouth. It was so fucking hot; the first load was way, way more than I had anticipated. It was a river of 4 months of anticipation, plotting, and lust. 4 months of dreaming about having the Colonel's wife, delivering your balljuice to this white woman. When it finally happened it was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. It ricocheted off my tonsils and the back of my throat with the force of water from a garden hose. The temperature of it was hot, not warm but hot. It had the consistency of thick, hot, sticky, salty, cream. I tried to close my lips around it to catch it all but most of it shot out all over his cock and balls.

The time passing between ejaculations seemed like an eternity, each one delivering an almost equal amount to the one before it. I could feel his entire body convulse as the second shot fired into the back of my throat with equal intensity, showering my married tonsils with Private Jackson's Black seed. The force of this blast also ricocheted off my throat, but I was more ready to capture the sweet nectar and consume it. My red lips were clasped tight around his dark shaft trying not to miss a drop, but it was too much for me. I swallowed, gulped and gagged in an effort to get it all down. It was incredibly thick and strong tasting; some escaped the pressure of my lips, finding weak points along the seal of where my shiny red lips and his ebony cock were joined.

Finding the point of least resistance a huge wad of it shot out of my mouth. Wave after wave of hot salty cum shot into my throat, With pauses between each burst, causing me to swallow what I could from the last, and prepare my lips and tongue for what was yet to come. Some of the African ball juice bypassed my mouth all together as a direct path to coat my esophagus and my stomach lining. He was twitching, and screaming audibly like I've only heard wild animals do. His asshole tightened onto my wedding band as if he would never let it go.

Hot, thick ribbons of white cum were shooting out of his cock like a geyser. 4, 5, 6, 7 Hot thick loads still shooting and each one as powerful and plentiful as the one before it. I was swallowing as much as I possibly could, I don't even know if I know where it all went, I'm sure there's still ribbons of african cum sprayed all over the inside roof of the minivan.

I frantically sucked, slurped, swallowed and gulped every drop that I possibly could. But it was too little too late. He must have cum a half a quart, and I don't think that's an exaggeration. His orgasm lasted almost one full minute. The longest and most pleasurable minute of my life. I lost count of the semen jettisons but I bet it was more than 10. His asshole was flexing on my wedding finger, squeezing it like a vice, as his entire body was tense.

When I was no longer able to swallow his fire hose cock spray, I pulled my lips off of it and began stroking it with my right hand. More thick ribbons of cum shot out in white hot jets, finally decreasing in quantity but significant nonetheless. One shot on my face, lips and hair. Then the last few shot all over my tits, arm and hand. He was completely rigid, his body flexed and beautiful, his cock, my face and body covered in his black boy seed, my stomach, throat and teeth completely saturated with his thick teenage ball batter.

He had screamed loud enough and long enough that I was sure someone had heard us, but I didn't care. Finally his body fell limp, his muscles loosened enough for me to get my wedding finger out of his black asshole. I didn't want to waste any of his cum so I began cleaning it off. First I licked it off my hand and arm. Then I wiped it off of my face onto my finger and swallowed it. It was like drinking from the fountain of youth. It was so strong, and so wonderful. Then I began cleaning him off, licking his black prick with the enthusiasm of a high school cheerleader. His cock was still somewhat rigid, but his balls appeared to be half the size they once were. I licked it off of his muscular black thighs, his young black balls and his stomach. "Now who's in control?" I thought. We both knew the answer to that question.