The Ogress's New Pet Pt. 02

Story Info
Nathaniel learns more about his new life as Ogress's pet.
2.9k words
4.67
26.6k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

Author's Note: I don't care for sequels, but I just felt the urge to continue this one. I hope you enjoy!

Story Tags: Futa on Male, Ogress, Monstergirl, cumflation, threesome, Mandragora, Nonhuman

*****

Nathaniel held his lover's hand and wrapped his other arm around her beefy neck. His breathing slowed as he regained his composure. The Ogress slid one hand up and down his inner thigh. The other hand held his, she kissed his neck tenderly. Nathaniel inhaled sharply every time her lips touched his sensitive skin. His body was hers and his mind wasn't far behind.

After several minutes of tender cuddling, his mistress spoke.

"Are you ready?" She whispered.

"Yes, my mistress." He answered, anticipation in his voice.

"Okay, turn around and hang on." The Ogress instructed.

When he did he heard the Ogress moan softly. She stood up as Nathaniel wrapped both of his arms around her muscular neck. He locked his legs around her thick, beefy hips. To his surprise her cock was still at half-mast. The Ogress haphazardly picked up her animal hides but left his clothes. After taking her belongings, she cupped a powerful arm under his ass to help support him. She gave him a pinch on his ass check as she did so.

"I see someone is still in the mood." Nathaniel said wryly.

"I wouldn't recommend talking to your owner that way." The Ogress replied with a wolfish grin as she thrust her hips upward.

The one fluid motion sent Nathaniel up the shaft of her cock before slamming back down on her root. He felt her balls slap against his ass. He yelped and tightly clung to the Ogress. He felt his body tighten, his ass clenched around her cock. Nathaniel realized that, while eager to, his body was not yet accustomed to taking her member...yet.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry." He whimpered.

"It's fine, you are not used to your new situation but should you speak to me like that again, I'll plant your face in the ground and fuck you until you can't even speak." His Mistress said matter-of-factly.

"Understood my Mistress." Nathaniel responded.

Nathaniel felt her cock sway with her every step to his new home, it felt amazing as little by little he was stretched to accommodate her veiny member.

"I suppose I should give you a name, now that you are mine. Any suggestions?" The Ogress asked.

"A name? I already have a name, Nathaniel, Mistress." He replied.

"No, you're starting a new life, and a new life requires a new name." The Ogress explained kindly.

"Oh, well... I'm not sure my Mistress." Nathaniel stuttered.

"Hmm, I suppose I'll come up with one sooner or later." The Ogress said as she admired the sights of nature.

She carried Nathaniel for about an hour before they reached a large cave with a wooden façade. She pushed open the door and Nathaniel turned to see the dwelling. It was surprisingly spacious, it looked big enough to comfortably fit 10 people! There was a fire pit in the center with a cooking spit over it. A makeshift chimney was carved above the fire pit. Crude but functional furniture was pressed against the cave walls. There was a table and two chairs on one end of the cave and a crudely made bed on the other. There were a couple of large chests next to the bed, presumably for clothes or other belongings. Nathaniel noticed a small door in the far wall, leading further into the mountain. The Ogress dropped her hides on the ground.

"Are you hungry Little One?" She asked.

"A little my Mistress." Nathaniel answered.

"Then I'll have something made but, in the meantime, I have something for you to nibble on." The Amazonian Ogress said lustfully.

She set Nathaniel down and used a hide to wipe off her cock. The Ogress laid back on her primitive bed looking at him expectantly. He knew what she wanted. He crawled his way back to her shapely thighs before kissing between her legs where her pussy was nestled. His Mistress sighed softly as his tongue danced over her flower. She grabbed one of her voluptuous breasts tenderly and pinched her nipple. The Ogress's breathing was turning heavy as Nathaniel continued eating out his dominating lover. She closed her eyes and let her head dip back.

The Ogress hadn't been eaten out in some time, she could already feel his flat tongue bringing her close. She must retain her dominance, the Ogress thought. Fueled by passion and desire, Nathaniel's Mistress grabbed a fistful of his brown hair and pulled his face deep into her womanhood. Nathaniel tasted her juices flowing freely and suspected she was close, between long licks he would slip his tongue into her. His new tactic made his lover release her breast and grab his head with both hands. She doubled over his body and her every muscle tensed and spasmed. Nathaniel felt her shapely thighs quiver around his head as the Ogress let out a mighty roar that could have been heard for miles.

Nathaniel didn't stop, he slowed his licking to a snail's pace. Moving his tongue in a zig-zag motion over her lips. His Mistress laid back and her hands went limp, resting in his shaggy hair. She was panting lustfully now as she looked down at her pet. Nathaniel looked up to meet her eyes. She beckoned him up to her face. Nathaniel kissed her pussy before crawling over his Mistress's form. He smelled and kissed her naked body every few inches before he laid on his side next to her. A muscular arm wrapped around his abdomen and pulled him close to her. He kissed her neck as he slid his lean arm under her beautiful breasts.

"You did well Little One." The Ogress said as her finger traced his stomach.

"Thank you, my Mistress." Nathaniel replied.

" Let's have some actual dinner now." His Mistress said with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you, Mistress." He said.

The Ogress walked over to the small fire in the center of the room and placed another log in.

"Little One, you need to know the order of things around here." She said, not facing him.

"Yes, my Mistress. You are the one in charge." Nathaniel responded.

"Obviously, but there is one above you but still below me." His Mistress stated flatly.

"There is my Mistress?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes." The Ogress said to him before turning towards the back door and shouting, "Seedbed!"

The door was opened and closed politely but the plant-like woman darted towards the Ogress's side. She was at least a foot shorter than Nathaniel, putting her around 4 and a half feet tall. Her skin was a vibrant green, her hair resembled a mix of ferns and tall grasses. Her eyes were a bright blue, they reminded Nathaniel of water from a spring. Her arms were roots that resembled tentacles more than hands. Her legs were skinny and her feet looked like gnarled roots. She had small, petite breasts.

"This is my Seedbed, she is a Mandragora. You are below her, do with him what you please but if you fuck him without gaining my permission, I will fuck you both until you can't walk. Understood?" His Mistress explained.

"Yes my Mistress." Nathaniel and the Mandragora answered.

"Good, Seedbed, make us dinner. Venison Stew will be fine." The Ogress commanded.

"Yes my lovely Queen." The Mandragora said as she kissed the Ogress's thigh.

Nathaniel stared at the action as he felt jealousy towards this creature. Even though he didn't know why he felt a sense of competition with her.

"Little One, help her. I'm going to take a nap." His Mistress ordered.

"Yes my Mistress." Nathaniel said as he sat up from the bed and moved to kiss her thigh as well.

To his surprise, the Ogress picked him up and kissed him passionately. She forced her tongue deep into his mouth. The lustful kiss was woefully short lived as Nathaniel was set down. He pouted internally as he followed the Mandragora into the back room. As soon as the door closed, she was upon him. Her root-like appendages wrapped around him, pinning his arms and gagging his mouth.

"You think you're the favorite? You aren't, the Queen just took you because you have a tight ass. Give it time, I'm useful to our Mistress, you aren't. I'm going to make sure she knows that. Unless, of course, you fuck me. That will buy my silence. Nod your head for an answer." She said.

Nathaniel thought for a moment before nodding his head, "No".

"Hmph, we'll see. Let's make some stew then. Just hand me what I ask for. Refer to me as Orchid." The Mandragora muttered.

To the Mandragora's surprise, Little One was quite useful. He knew all of the ingredients she needed and rushed to hand them to her. She wondered if she had been a bit harsh but she didn't want him to take advantage of her the way the Ogress did. She wanted to make love to her Queen. She wanted her to show the same passion she did to Little One. When the stew was finished, she approached Little One.

"There. There should be some extra for you. I don't need it but sooner or later you will end up "feeding" me." Orchid said as she carefully handed over the large cauldron of venison stew.

Nathaniel cautiously opened the door, taking extreme care not to spill a drop of stew. He set the large container or the wooden table gently before returning to the Mandragora.

"Spoons, bowls?" He asked.

She gave give two simple spoons. As soon as the spoons left her hand, the Mandragora rushed to the Ogress and gingerly touched her shoulder, waking the giant monstergirl.

"May Little One and I have some fun in the back my Queen?" She asked.

The Ogress looked over to Nathaniel and smirked.

"Not in the back, I want dinner and a show." The Ogress demanded.

"As you wish, My Queen." Orchid said as she bowed.

"And Little One, I command you to not let her fuck you. You only have to avoid her for 3 minutes." His Mistress ordered.

"Yes, my Mistress." Nathaniel answered.

The Mandragora turned towards him with a wolfish grin. Nathaniel gulped audibly. He bent his knees, ready to dodge and roll in either direction. Orchid spread her legs apart and the roots in her feet shot into the ground. Nathaniel rolled just as 2 tentacle-like roots rose out of the ground where he was one standing. She maintained her grin and she sent out her arm like a whip, extending to reach him. He tried to duck but her other arm grabbed his ankle and Nathaniel was drug straight between her still spread legs. The roots in her feet wrapped around his wrists and thighs, binding him. The plant-girl lowered herself over him, forcing one of her small breasts into his mouth.

Nathaniel instantly felt a rush of liquid flow down his throat. It tasted sweet, almost like nectar. He felt his body begin to tingle the more of the liquid he gulped down. Against his will his penis hardened until it was rock solid in moments. The plant-girl plunged downward, forcing him to enter her womanhood. She yelped and began panting immediately. She pumped her hips like pistons. Nathaniel moaned in ecstasy as for the first time since his new life began, he was the one penetrating someone else. The insatiable lust of the mandragora would finish him off quickly. He feebly writhed against his restraints.

Suddenly the plant-girl was hoisted off of him by his Mistress. Instantly Orchid cowered, but the Ogress merely grinned.

"Turn him on his stomach and get beneath him." Their Mistress commanded.

"Yes, my Queen." The Mandragora said as she looked down at Nathaniel with blazing lust in her eyes.

Nathaniel was lifted up by the roots while the plant-girl crawled beneath him, staring into his hazel eyes with her legs spread open. He was lowered onto her and he penetrated her once again. She sighed passionately as her walls gripped his cock lovingly. Nathaniel moaned as he was almost brought to cumming just from entering her. Then he felt his Mistress's chiseled body behind him. Her muscular hands pushed him down until his whole form was draped over Orchid's body. Then Nathaniel felt the familiar form of her massive cock as it prodded his ass. The plant-girl grabbed his head and forced her tongue into his mouth. Her slimy tongue darting everywhere with wild lust. It was far longer than an ordinary tongue as after it coated his mouth with her saliva, it pushed into his throat. She was throat fucking him with her tongue!

As the Mandragora explored his mouth, the Ogress's cock slid into his ass. Nathaniel, still not accustomed to her size moaned loudly with every inch that stretched his insides. Precum was already dripping from his cock, embedded inside Orchid's tight pussy. Then came the first thrust from his Mistress, he groaned in ecstasy as her every thrust made him surge into the Mandragora. His mind was shattered almost instantly as he felt the pressure in his manhood build and his balls tingled while the Ogress's cock tossed his prostate gland around. The Ogress draped her body over both his and Orchid's. Her toned arms pinned his to the ground her head nestled dominantly next to his right ear.

She bit tenderly as she sped up her thrusts. Going deeper than she had at the pool. The Mandragora moaned as she searched for purchase on Nathaniel's body. Her rampant groping combined with the sweet abuse his ass was taking sent Nathaniel over the edge. His eyes rolled back, his mouth was agape with the plant-girl's tongue still thrusting in and out of his throat. He let out a pitiful moan as he came inside the Mandragora. His body quivered like a frail leaf in the wind. Held in place by the firm presence of his Mistress.

The plant girl felt his hot cream fill her insides. She cried out in pleasure at the taste of new cum. As a Mandragora, she needed cum for food. His tasted far better than her Queen's. She would have to get very well acquainted with "Little One". She instinctively clenched around his cock to hungrily slurp up his sticky cream. In the medley of moans, the Ogress felt herself slipping into a lustful rage. Her libido was going into overdrive. Her eyes dilated. Her tongue fell out of her mouth as she lost herself to her own desires. She sped up her pumping, their home filled with the throes of pleasure and lewd slapping noises. She moved hers and Little One's hand over his head but still pinned the ground to better allow her to devastate his ass. She would use him for her every desire, all she had to do was break him a little more.

After his explosive climax, Nathaniel expected his mistress to at least slow down but she sped up! His ass was felt like it was on fire but he felt like he could take her entire cock now. Something must have been in that liquid Orchid gave him. The Ogress's voracious pistoning in and out of his ass kept any more thoughts from forming. Orchid's tongue pulled itself from his mouth, allowing him to moan louder as his tongue dangled freely, saliva dripping down onto the plant girl's neck. She looked deep into his eyes as he reached another explosive climax inside her. Her face flushed rose red as she bit her lip and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her mind was flooded with the same sexual haze that had broken Nathaniel's.

Finally, after several more minutes, amidst the constant echoing moans came a barbaric roar. The Ogress came in Nathaniel's ass. She filled his insides with at least a gallon of her warm sticky cum. Nathaniel moaned as he felt his stomach bulge outwards, stretching to accommodate her hot cream. However, his Mistress wasn't done with him yet. She kept cumming as her thrusts slowed down but every time her cock went root-deep into his ass, she released another load of batter into him. Nathaniel couldn't even moan anymore, he was enveloped in a sea of euphoric ecstasy. His eyes still rolled back in his skull, tongue hanging out of his mouth and his own cock long since spent. He couldn't even remember his name anymore. The Mandragora leaned in to his ear.

"Welcome home Little One." She whispered seductively before licking his neck.

His mistress pumped another few loads into him before finally pulling out. She gently picked up her Little One and Seedbed. Laying them on the bed with their heads on her shapely breasts. Little One could barely move his arms but he laid one arm on his bloated stomach and the other grabbed his Mistress's hand affectionately. With the last of his strength he squeezed her powerful hand before he passed out. Orchid wrapped her arms and legs around the Ogress's torso. She kissed her Mistress on the neck before sleep overtook her as well. The Ogress, with a moment to herself basked in the glow of an orgasm the likes of which she hadn't had in years. She stroked both of her lovers fondly before closing her eyes.

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers