The Oil Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Why did you do it here."

She said, "The first 2 times, we went to a motel on the other side of town. But, it was expensive and put us too late getting home. Marsha doesn't work and stays home with the kids. So that was out. Helen's daughter just finished college and moved back home until she finds a job. So we came here. They wanted to use our bed, but I refused. That's why we used the guest bed upstairs."

I said, "All these years, you hardly ever let me eat your pussy. And, I had to beg you for a blowjob. When you did, you really just jerked me off and licked me a little. And, you never let me cum in your mouth. But, you had no problem licking and sucking Steve. You deep throated him and let him cum in your mouth. You kissed Helen and swapped his cum between you two. Then swallowed it. Are you bi-sexual now?"

She said, "No, I'm not bi-sexual. Steve talked us into doing it. He said we looked really hot, and he loved seeing us enjoy his cum. Pretty sick, I know."

I said, "Every time I even mentioned anal sex you went off on me. You told me I was perverted and that you wouldn't even try it. So, I stopped asking. But, you let him try to fuck your ass?"

She said, "Helen loves anal sex and she kept telling me how good it is. I watched them several times and she kept at me to just try it. She said I would enjoy it. So, I let Steve try. But, he was too big and I couldn't relax enough."

I said, "So, if you could have gotten him in your ass, you would have added butt fucking to you repertoire?" She nodded, yes. "Were you going to try again?" She just shrugged.

I asked, "When he was fucking you, you raved about how great it was and that I could never satisfy you like that. Am I that bad a lover? At 7 inches, I'm not exactly small." She said, "His was the largest cock I ever had in me. I won't lie, it felt great. It was different, not necessarily better. Sex with you is more intimate and satisfying. " I started to say something, but just let it go.

I asked, "On the video, I heard you bragging about having cut me off. Steve said I as a wimp and a good cuckold. And you laughed at me. Then he got the idea of having me eat his cum out of your pussy. And, after I finished, you were going to get up, get dressed and tell me you changed your mind. If I had come home on time, instead of deliberately staying late, until I knew you were asleep, were you really going to do that to me? Were you going to actually humiliate and degrade me like that for your amusement and theirs?"

She immediately said, "No. As they kept talking about it and how I turned you into a cuckold, I got sick to my stomach. It finally registered what had done to you. I couldn't believe that I was capable of that. If you look on the video, you'll see that after I picked up the room, I sat there and cried. I couldn't keep doing this and there was no way I could ever try to make you eat my pussy when it was full of Steve's cum. I realized I had to figure out how to end this. When you came home early, we were arguing. I was telling them I couldn't do it anymore. Then, you ended it for all of us."

I just sat there numb. I couldn't believe what I heard. I must have sat there 5 minutes before Betty asked me if I was OK. Did I have any more questions? I just shook my head no.

She said, "Then, can I say some things to you? Will you listen?" I nodded. She took a deep breath and said, "I can't tell you how sorry I am. I don't know how to fix this, or if can even be fixed. I don't know how you could ever forgive me and trust me again. But, I'm asking you to try. I told you all the reasons why, but I know there is nothing that excuses what I did. I do love you and if you leave, it will just kill me, but I'll understand. But, I'm asking you not to. I've thought about our marriage a lot the last few days and I don't want it to end. It's just a shame I didn't think about that before I did this. I'll do anything you ask me to, if you will just consider staying.

"I'm going to tell you what I am going to do to try to fix things. First, I had myself tested for STDs and I'm clean. I hadn't even thought about that. But, I cut you off before this started, so you were never exposed. I'm only telling you on the remote chance that you will ever consider making love to me again.

"Second, I've made an appointment for next Monday with the Principal. I'm giving my 2-week notice and retiring. If you divorce me, I'll have to find another job, but I can't stay there, working with Steve and Helen.

"Next, I talked with Helen and told her I wanted nothing more to do with her. I know what I did was my own fault and I made the decision, but she's not my friend. A friend wouldn't have done what she did to me.

"Then, I made an appointment with a marriage counselor. I need to try to understand what possessed me to do the things I did.

"And finally, I will do anything sexually that you want. I will try anything. I guess that's it. I don't have anything else to say. I don't expect an answer now. I just hope you will consider what I've said. I know the decision is yours."

She went upstairs to the guest bedroom and closed the door. Even from downstairs I could hear her sobbing. Damn, this isn't what I expected. What now? In my mind, I had already divorced her. But now, I wasn't entirely sure. She told us all what she did and took responsibility for her actions. She answered all my questions without hesitation. She's willing to quit her job, dump her long time friend, go to counseling and basically do anything I wanted sexually. She begged me not to leave her, knowing that she didn't deserve a second chance. Did I still love her? Deep down, part of me still did. Could I ever forget this? Absolutely not. Could I ever forgive her and put it behind us? I doubted it.

I went to bed, but couldn't sleep. I kept replaying it in my mind. I just couldn't see how I could ever forgive her. Then I thought, I'd put this on her. I'll tell her she has to figure out a way to even things out so I can live with it.

In the morning, Betty had breakfast ready and we ate in silence. When we finished I said, "Betty I don't know how I can ever get over this. I've thought about it and I don't have an answer. So, I'm putting this on you. You started this. It's your fault we are even talking about this. You tell me what to do to fix things so I can live with what you did." She sat there with a numb look on her face. I told her to think about it and we would talk after dinner. Then, I left.

After dinner, we went into the den. She sat quietly for a while then said, "I've been thinking about how you can get over this. The only thing I could come up with was for you to have an affair." She started crying. "I don't want that. It would kill me to see you with another woman. But, that's exactly what I did to you. So, if that's what it takes, do it."

After a few seconds, I said, "OK. But, you have to set it up and you have to watch."

Her mouth flew open and she started crying, "I can't do that. I can't watch."

I said, "Why not? I saw you in action. It's only fair that that you watch me. Then you can feel the pain and humiliation I felt."

She said, "I don't know how I'm going to find a woman for you to have sex with.

I said, "It's up to you. This can't drag out very long. There needs to be a resolution this week. Let me know." I left and went to bed.

Things were pretty tense all week. On Thursday, she said, "Do you still want to go through with this? Will this let you move forward so we can try to get back together? Because, if it won't, and you aren't really serious, I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to degrade and humiliate myself for your amusement. I know I don't have the right to say or act like that after what I did to you, but please don't do that to me. Please show me more consideration than I showed you."

I said, "I can't promise you anything."

She thought for a minute then said, "OK. She'll be here tomorrow at 9:00pm. She's yours until you're satisfied. And, I'll sit and watch the whole time." She turned and went upstairs to her room crying.

Wow! I couldn't believe she was actually going to do it. I wondered who she got to agree to this? Could I really do this to her, to myself? Would I have any self-respect if I did? She hurt me beyond belief, but did that make it right? I didn't think so. But, I was going to play this out to the end. This would be part of her punishment.

Friday, when I got home from work and Betty had dinner ready. We ate in silence. We cleaned up and went into the den. She asked, "Where do you want to do this? The guest bed or the den couch?"

I thought for a minute and said, "I want to do it in our bed." She cringed and tears came to her eyes. Silently, she got up and went to our bedroom and began to straighten things up. She changed the sheets and got out towels, and the bottle of KY. She put scented candles around the room and placed a chair next to the bed. She said, "You better go take a shower and get ready. I'll get drinks ready." Then she left.

I showered and got dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt. When she saw how I was dressed, she gave me a questioning look. I said, "I dressed for easy access." She dropped her head.

We sat in the den and waited. Betty was fidgeting and began pacing. The doorbell rang and she jumped and ran to the door. I waited anxiously to see who it was. I could hear them walking toward the den. It was Helen. Betty said, "Here she is. She got me into this and agreed to help get me out of it. She's an excellent fuck and she will suck you dry and swallow your cum. She'll let you fuck her ass. I'll even hold her cheeks open while you fuck her, just like I did for Steve."

I asked, "Helen, what about Alan?"

She said, "He left me and is filing for divorce. I've ruined my marriage. If this will help save yours, I'll do it."

She then walked to me and started kissing me. Helen sat down to watch and I could see tears running down her face. After a few minutes, I stopped and said, "Let's go to the bedroom." Betty quickly got up and led the way. She adjusted the lights, and lit the candles, then sat in the chair. Helen started kissing me again and fondling my dick.

She dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts and opened her mouth to engulf my dick. I pushed her away and said, "No. I won't do this. Betty, even though this is exactly what you did to me, I won't do it to you. I never intended to. I just wanted you to feel the pain and humiliation I felt. I know it was cruel, but you deserved it." Betty sobbed, with her head in her hands. I turned to Helen and said, "Get the fuck out of my house." And, I escorted her out the door.

I went back to the bedroom and waited until Betty saw me and calmed down some. I said, "Betty, the bedroom looks so nice. It would be a shame to waste it. Would you like for us to fuck?"

She said, "Yes. Please, yes." She flew into my arms and held me tightly.

And fuck we did. She went down and began licking and sucking my dick like her life depended on it. It was the best blowjob I ever had. I told her I was going to cum and she just sucked harder. I exploded in her mouth and when I finished, she opened her mouth, showed me my cum, then swallowed it. She resumed licking me, cleaning off every last bit.

She then moved up and sat on my face, with her pussy over my mouth. I licked and sucked her and really enjoyed it. Before, when she let me eat her, she just laid there and stopped me after a few minutes. Now, she was riding my face and screaming how good it felt. After about 10 minutes, she moaned and came, forcing her pussy harder into my mouth. I kept licking her the best I could. Her orgasm lasted so long I thought I might suffocate. She finally moved off me, breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, she started licking and sucking me and in no time, I was erect. She swung over me and impaled herself on my dick. She began riding me, telling me how good she felt with my dick in her. It felt great to me too and after about 5 minutes, I was about to cum. I stopped her and said, "This is wonderful, but ..."

She interrupted me saying, "You want to fuck my ass, right?" I nodded, yes. She got off me and got the KY. She handed it to me and turned around on her hands and knees. She reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass for me. I rubbed the KY on her asshole and began finger fucking her. I added more KY and another finger. She began to relax and told me she wanted my dick in her ass. I rubbed KY on my dick and positioned it at her asshole. I started to slowly push in. Then, she abruptly pushed back hard and I penetrated her. She let out a loud gasp and I held still while she adjusted to it. After a minute, she began to slowly push back, taking more of my dick into her ass. I began stroking in and out, slowly at first, then faster and more forceful, as she screamed in pleasure. She said how great it felt and that she wished we had done this a long time ago. So did I. Her asshole was gripping me tightly. The sensation was nothing like fucking her pussy. After 4 or 5 minutes, I couldn't take any more. I pounded her harder and came in her ass. When I finished and pulled out, I could see her asshole slowly contract to normal as my cum leaked out. This was without a doubt the hottest sex I ever had. We lay there, exhausted with our eyes closed. After about 5 minutes, Betty went to the bathroom to clean up. When she got back, I went and cleaned up and got dressed. I walked back into the bedroom and Betty got a funny look on her face. She asked, "Why are you dressed? I thought we might do this again, only slower, taking our time, making love to each other instead of fucking."

I said, "Betty, that was absolutely the best sex of my life. And maybe in the future, we can fuck again. But, I'll never be able to make love to you again. And while I still have feelings for you, I don't love you any more. What you did killed it. And there's nothing you can say or do to change it. I'm sorry this happened. I loved you with my whole heart. There was nothing I wouldn't do for you, until now. I can't live with you anymore. I can't live in this house anymore. I've already talked to my lawyer and she should have the papers ready next week. I've rented an apartment and have already moved my essentials. I'll be back tomorrow to get the rest."

She was furious and said, "So, you planned this whole thing. You watched me suffer while I thought about you with another woman. You had me humiliate myself with Helen. You made me think there was a chance for us if I did all those things. Then, you sent Helen home saying you wouldn't fuck her, that you just wanted to hurt me like I hurt you. When you asked me to fuck, I thought everything would be OK, that you were going to forgive me. But this was just your ultimate revenge. You bastard, you're heartless."

I said, "I guess I became just like you." Then, I left.

After several weeks, we both calmed down and agreed to the terms of the divorce. Steve's wife threw him out and filed for divorce. I know some of you think I should've kicked Steve's ass. I thought about it, but he's bigger and younger than me. In a fair fight, I wouldn't stand much of a chance. In an unfair fight, I would, but that would probably land me in jail. And, neither he or Betty were worth going to jail for.

But, I did manage to get in a parting shot. I made copies of several of the pictures. My favorite is of Steve fucking Helen's ass, while Betty held the cheeks of Helen's ass open. I blurred out Betty and Helen's faces in all the photos, but I made sure Steve was very recognizable. Then, I anonymously sent then to the Principal with a note that said, "Do you really want this man teaching your students?" He was terminated immediately.

It's been almost a year since the divorce. Betty and I still talk and get together on special occasions with our kids. We've both been trying to put this behind us. We've both been dating, but don't have anyone special. The last time we got together, Betty confided that she missed us being together. Actually, she said she missed the sex we had the last time. She reminded me that I said we might fuck again sometime. I did say that, but I just couldn't. She told me to let her know if I changed my mind.

12