The Old and New I Ch. 03:Firsts

Story Info
The time comes for the first of new experiences.
2k words
4.39
10.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neira4
Neira4
20 Followers

Life is a bitch. These last few weeks have brought in an overbearing seemingly never ending loneliness, but fuck it. I've lost a lot lately and I've almost given up on trying anymore. I'll still be dishing this stuff out because it seems like the only thing that even matters at this point.

Anyway, I do like hearing from you guys and I hope you enjoy. If you've got any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Sorry I could answer all the questions with this one. Also if anyone is interested in RPing, just send me some private feedback. Also sorry if the first stuff was a bummer, don't worry about it. I hope you guys like it.

*****

Her eyes opened to a dim, vacant ceiling. Her head turned to her left. Her tears drained down to her pillow.

One of those days.

Esther hesitated to put on her glasses. Seeing the world in clarity only hurt more. The room was empty. Laurel had her early classes today. Of course she would. She pressed her head into her pillow, heat brimming in her face.

The crying ended after an hour. She stared at the wall constricting her bed. Dried salty streaks cut into her cheeks. She couldn't will herself to lift her head from her pillow. She couldn't will herself to write in her journal. Like a netted fish, she could flap all she wanted and could get nowhere.

She hadn't had moments this bad since she was living at home.

She and her parents seemed to have a disconnect. At least that's what they called it. Because she was born "defected" as they called her, her parents treated her like a beast. Not a day passed that she wasn't met with disapproval. They said even her voice was a sin against God and a human abomination. She never felt the weight lift from her until she left for college. But their words never left.

She rolled over to face her phone. She opened the messages. Laurel.

When will your classes be done? She texted. She sat the phone next to her face. Buzz, she begged. Please. She shut her eyes, focusing on the deep silence.

Vvvverrrzzt.

She sprung for her phone.

In an hour or 2. What's up?

Esther stared at the glowing window. Her eyes watered again.

I need you-backspace.

I feel lon-backspace.

I can't-backspace.

It's nothing. Sorry.

The silence swallowed her. The words always found her in the silence. She grabbed her iPod. She had to find something. She smothered her ears in her headphones. She'd drown it all out.

*Faded pictures of lives we lived;

Do you remember?

One decision left everything frozen in time...always.

Do you remember

What was promised?

Was it destiny to you?

Was it heaven?

You can't see?

All invisible to you.

To you.*

She didn't stand. She didn't dance. She curled, fetal. Her lips mouthing the words as they hit her drums.

*Can't turn back from the path that you laid,

It's how souls get lost and betrayed.

This fragile thing we held so tightly to,

Unraveling and closing in on you.

On you.*

Her she held the headphones to her ears with a palm cupping each circle. She held it so tightly to her skull that it hurt. Her nails dug into the her scalp, nearly drawing blood. Her eyes were clenched to the point that they were being juiced of their salted pain that ran to her lips.

*Do you remember

What was promised?

Was it destiny to you?

Was it heaven?

You cant see?

All invisible to you.

To you.

To you.

To you.*

She felt a pressure on her shoulders. The overbearing weight finally taking its toll. The pressure spread to her back, like she expected it to. It compressed her, tucking her legs deeper into her chest. Then the unexpected. The pressure pulled off her headphones.

Esther opened her eyes to that familiar face. "I thought you had classes."

"I was worried about you." Laurel said. "Having a rough day?"

Esther snuggled into Laurel's shoulder. She felt safer in her arms. Her heart and mind were at ease. Laurel gave her so much. Outside of their affairs, she always seemed to have a way of calming her storm...What has she given Laurel? She didn't even know where to begin to show her how she felt.

"Est," Laurel broke the silence.

"Yes." Esther breathed.

"Why are you hard?"

Esther looked down to find herself tented in her pajama bottoms. Laurel reached over for her bulge, but Esther caught her hand in her own. "Can we do something a little less...one-sided?"

Laurel smiled, a coy acceptance behind her eyes.

-

Esther sat on her bed. She could have sworn her heart was trying to break free of her ribcage and make a run for the border. She had removed everything but her glasses, bra, and panties, as instructed. She had only now to wait for Laurel's return from the bathroom. She had a lot to ponder in that moment. Was she even sure about this? She was fairly certain that she was about to lose something she'd clung to for her entire life. Was she sure she wanted to give that to Laurel? She knew Laurel deserved something for all she'd given her. This was nothing short of Esther's own heart.

The door opened. She stood in the dark doorway, her skin contrasting with the black behind her. Her modest chest and yet shapely form casted an inverted silhouette on Esther. Her hands were cautiously covering her chest, while her legs were clenched together. It puzzled Esther that one so powerful in her eyes could appear so nervous.

"It's, uh, been a while since I've done...this." Laurel admitted. "So let's take this slow at first, all right?" She laid flat on the bed beside Esther. "Why don't you take the lead for a bit."

Esther swallowed. She leaned in, kissing her cheek hesitantly. She pulled back to meet Laurel's gaze. She read her blue eyes, speaking clearly and silently. She met Laurel's lips with confident care. She trailed her lips down to her neck, licking and nibbling her way to her shoulders. Esther raised a trembling hand to Laurel's chest, cupping her subtle mound.

Laurel let out a purr that vibrated to Esther's finger tips. A small smile of satisfaction curved her lips. Esther continued her way down. Her mouth took to the available breast, playfully twirling about her bud. She could feel Laurel's chest inflate beneath her. She clasped lips around her nipple, drawing out her roommate's shaky breathe. Esther's free hand crept down the valley of Laurel's stomach, taking her body down Laurel's curvature. Her hands took to both of Laurel's hips. She raised her head to meet her partner's eyes.

Laurel's cheeks burned crimson, her eyes were watery. She held out her arms to Esther, pulling her close. "I think we're ready." She breathed in her ear. Esther was already throbbing between Laurel's thighs. Laurel cradled the tender length between her legs, drawing a quiver from Esther. She lowered her hand, taking hold of the hot rod, stroking it a few times before angling her mushroom cap for her nectar-soaked flower. She pulled the tip towards her moist slit. Esther's head slipped from the entrance, grazing the bottom of Laurel's cheeks. Laurel let out a chuckle before re-angling Esther's member. She had Esther's head prod her petals.

"Laur-el!" Esther squeaked. "Wait-!"

Her sensitive shaft pulsed and swelled in Laurel's hand. Esther fired off her load against the pink petals before her. She fell forward, eyes shut as she gripped Laurel, spurting onto her mound.

Laurel bit her lip while Esther quivered in her post-orgasmic throes. "Well, I'm flattered by your passion, Quickshot, but you gotta do better 'n that." She laughed.

Esther's face burned, embarrassed and disappointed. She decided it be better if she kept her eyes closed and spare herself any further humiliation. She felt a hand guide her by her chin. She lifted her lids to Laurel's gaze.

"You got anymore left in ya?" She asked, sincere and patient. Laurel's eyes met the defeated member between her and Esther. "You're still hard. Wanna give it another try?"

Esther nodded, eager for redemption. She'd try her best to do better for Laurel's sake. She had to at least make someone happy.

Laurel helped aim her tip towards her creamy petals. The tight crevice welcomed the length with the help of Laurel's nectar and a dollop of Esther's cream. Esther's hips vibrated as she struggled to support her own weight under the pleasure. Esther ground her teeth together, trying to swallow the rising moans. She finally got it in but was already clinging to a thread.

Laurel wrapped her legs around Esther's back. Her hands reached out for Esther's butt, cupping her handfuls as she constricted her prey, pulling the girl closer and deeper. The hands on her rear pushed her limit. Before Esther could give a warning, her milk filled Laurel with an escaped moan.

Laurel smirked, satisfied with that reaction. Digging her fingers into Esther's cheeks, she guided the amateur's thrusts. Esther struggled to hold on, the mixture of her own cum and Laurel's lubricant piloted her towards her next orgasm. Her head was going fuzzy. She felt her legs give out as Laurel thrusted for her. She was close to cumming for a third time when Laurel used her hold to pull Esther out. Esther let out a sigh of relief and desperation. She was so close. Her creamy length bobbed as it pulsed and throbbed with Esther's heartbeat.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Laurel hummed, her sultry breaths hinting on her own satisfaction. She flipped Esther onto her back, holding her sloppy entrance over Esther's tip. "How about we change it up a little."

Laurel dropped onto Esther's member, swallowing her with a muttered "Fuck". Esther's toes curled from the sudden insertion, her limit only a pulse away. Laurel froze, not moving a muscle as she met Esther's eyes. With a coy smile, she shook her head. Taking in a deep breath, she pulled herself up the length, leaving only the very point of her head in before plopping down. Again, Esther was left at the absolute brink of her orgasm. Again, Laurel stopped and waited, the only movement being the sloppy mess sliding down Esther's rod to her thighs and belly.

Laurel rose herself up once more to smack hips with Esther with a grunt. Esther was on the verge of tears. Her orgasm was only a teased dream to her at this point. She wanted to open her mouth to beg for it, but her lips wouldn't stop quivering.

Laurel laughed at her distress. "I love that face." She leaned in to meet Esther's wavering lips. Laurel's rump bounced on the cum-coated pole rapidly, keeping their tongues intertwined. Esther's legs bucked and hands gripped Laurel's rear in return as she reached long awaited limit. Laurel kept riding her as each rope was pumped into her and redistributed to Esther's bottom half, creating strings of sticky cream between them with each clap of their hips. She didn't stop until she felt Esther begin to soften inside her.

Laurel rolled over, relinquishing Esther's sticky member to cold air. Planting a kiss on her cheek, she pulled the tired girl close. "How was your first time?"

Esther felt as though her head was filled with helium. Not knowing what to say, she nuzzled her head against Laurel's arm. She was happy. Grateful. Worried. "Did I do well?" She asked, knowing very well what the answer was.

Laurel cuddled the girl. "You'll get better."

Esther nodded, unconvinced. Her efforts were clearly in vain. She tried but went nowhere. She was worthless. What hope was there for her?

"Hey," that voice called her back from her thoughts with another kiss to her forehead. "I'll still be here no matter what. Besides, I wouldn't have you any other way."

Esther let Laurel's words sink in before her eyes shut from exhaustion. She could only hope those words were true.

Neira4
Neira4
20 Followers