The Old Artist Paints Busty Wife

Story Info
Old artist paints busty wife.
1k words
4.22
75k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennijuggs
jennijuggs
423 Followers

Hello I am 39 years old, UK size 12, 34e and married to a wonderful guy. I could bore you with all the details but safe to say we enjoy a varied sexual life together. This has involved threesomes public nudity and many more thrilling adventures. I am by day the demure Laura Ashley wearing English wife, by night I am a busty sex mad slut.

My first genuine tale is how I modeled topless for an elderly artist, all names are changed for obvious reasons.

We live in your picture postcard village, with a couple of shops and village pubs. About 2 months ago we were invited to a drinks party by our neighbours who are in their 70's. Hubby and I were by far the youngest (me at 36 he at 41) to be invited but it sounded fun. Nice to be young again!!

We joked about all of the old boys ogling my cleavage if a wore a daring or see through top. It was decided that see through was a step too far. It was therefore decided I would be wearing my usual plunging top dress which shows off my 34 dd girls to anyone who cares to look, young, old, male or female a thong and push up bra to both show off but also for us to enjoy the furtive glances from the other guests.

We arrived to a very busy house full of grey haired guests, who were both loud and fun. A few heads turned as we walked in and our names called out to those who didn't know us. We soon got chatting to a couple of neighbours as glass after glass of fizz was passed our way. There were quite a few faces that we did nor know and were soon meeting many new friends. It was funny to watch as the pensioners quickly averted their stare from my cleavage and tried to keep eye contact. Hubby was standing a short space away grinning and raising his eyebrows as the grey haired, tweed nd cashmere wearing voyeurs became more forward as the drink flowed.

Most of the chaps were either on their own or with their wives of a similar age, so I must admit it was flattering and a real turn to be or at least feel that I was the centre of attention. A lot of the old boys were clearly enjoying looking at my cleavage and as the wine flowed I became more brazen and daring. I rubbed my boobs against many a gnarled elbow as I chatted a mingled. I also 'had' to keep bending over to speak to those who were seated. This gave ample opportunity to my growing band of elderly voyeurs to see down the front of my dress and also to seem my bum in the tight stretch of my dress fabric. All of this I hasten to add at the instance and instruction of hubby.

Hubby got caught up speaking sport to a couple of friends as I got slowly marshalled by the throng to the corner of the living room and fell into the company of a group of four guys whose ages I soon found ranged in age from 73 to 84 . As I got to know the guys more one in particular was very charming and ever so saucy. Edward or Ed is 76 but was quite young in humour and outlook. Ed and me chatted about everything from holidays to music with the other three listening intently and throwing in the odd comment and glance at my cleavage. I said to Ed that I loved lazing on a beach in the hot sun and getting a tan. He asked if I ever went topless on holiday ....'of course' was my reply to which all four laughed intently saying that I shouldn't tease them or they would be carried out on a stretcher. My reply led to Ed openly making reference to my boobs calling them tits on a couple of occasions which lead to four sets of eyes fixating on my rising chest. He asked the size 'of those things' and nodded and stared when I said 34e. The banter continued with all of my new gang of pensioner friends asking about where else I 'put my charms on display' and saying that they were half out already.I was offered a sheltered spot in one of four gardens with ever increasingly ridiculous incentives to sunbathe there should I wish. Ed was even by now squeezing my bum through the thin summer dress material and as I had a thong on he got a good feel of my firm bum cheeks and a little slap as I bent over, much to the entertainment of the others .

Seeing the slap another gent joined us. He is a retired local landscape artist called Andrew and someone we all know well. He soon picked up on the increasing sexual conversation, with Ed leading the direction much to the satisfaction of our elderly companions. Ed asked Andrew if he had ever painted life models to which Andrew replied that he had in the past but his late wife had become jealous so he had stopped. He said what about our 'new friend' would she be the kind of model that his wife was jealous off. To which Andrew replied 'No, she is fully clothed' this caused hysterics amongst all six of us. I said I had often though about posing for a portrait but never done so and as the drink was flowing and I was enjoying the attention quickly added 'topless of course'. Now it must have been 2 seconds at most but it felt like 5 minutes before anyone spoke next. Andrew said he would gladly have me sit for him if I would do him the honour.

Dear reader do I need to tell how the conversation skirted around the subject to me lying back with only a thong on as the old artist painted my 'tits' with some help from his friends.....or maybe I do. Please let me know if this is of interest kind sirs?

Do also go to the erotic art page to see one of the paintings......I hope you like.

Xx

jennijuggs
jennijuggs
423 Followers