The Old Coroner 04: Age 19 Red Haired Female – Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"Fuck me," breathed Jessica into his ear.

They were alone. Yet, any moment someone could walk in. The danger excited Garrit. His fingers slipped away the small bikini bottom covering over her nether lips. He pointed his penis at her entrance. It hurt like hell to push forward. He tried to pull her vaginal lips aside to create an opening. Nope, the water had washed away all lubricant. And, the penis just wouldn't god in.

So, they started making out passionately. She wrapped her hand around his erect penis under water. Feeling small and soft her hand was such a turn on. He pulled her bikini to the side and wrapped his lips around her nipples and started sucking. She let her head drop back. Her wet red hair hung behind her in one long thick strand.

He lifted her hips to the surface. Her body was pointing away from him and floating in the water. He started eating her pussy, while she was floating. Her whole body relaxed into the softness of the water and his gentle mouth nibbling on her most sensitive organ. He loved her small and smooth pussy with not the slightest hint of hanging skin.

"Let's go to the room. I want to fuck you so badly," said Jessica. Her voice was completely infected by her arousal and sexual desire.

Dripping wet, they walked off into the hallways, elevator, and her room. In the master bedroom, they slipped under the sheets. The sheets felt smooth and silky underneath. On top, there was a heavy blanket. The area under the sheets was like a cave. Jessica's naked body dove under the sheets. He followed her.

Their feet, hands, butts, and bellies touched each other, as they blindly explored each other and moved around. Garrit loved feeling Jessica's tight, compact, and cold from the pool body. Jessica teased Garrit by running the fingers in between his buttcheeks and touching his anus with her finger tips. She giggled childishly excited for being so daring.

Jessica was overcome by joy and fascination of his penis. She crawled under the sheets head first to find his penis blindly with her hands. Garrit loved feeling her hands randomly touch his body in different places trying to locate his penis. He loved the anticipation of her finding the penis, her little hands wrap around it. And, then her warm moist mouth close around his penis. She enthusiastically sucked his penis. He loved the genuine joy that she felt about his penis.

After a few minutes, Jessica turned over and put the penis in her pussy. Her face looked focused and eager. To mark the success of having him inside of her, she said, "Now, I can feel you." The horniness in her body was so tacit that Garrit could feel his whole body vibrating from it. He loved it. It drove him to thrust harder and deeper into her.

Their bodies intently worked on grinding each other. He thrust. She positioned her pelvis to push herself onto him. Their fingers intensely canvassed each other's bodies. Their mouth chewed on whatever body part was in front of their mouth: Shoulders, ears, lips. They kind of drew internally to feel the bliss spreading through their limbs. At the same time, they were focused on each other with closed eyes to derive more pleasure by touching and rubbing onto each other.

Enmeshed, orgasm came like a sweet cocktail delivered to a lawn chair at a beach -- sweet and enjoyable. Both moaned. They exchanged tender kisses, while they let each other's now sensitive organs rest.

Drowsiness set in. The need to cuddle set in. They fell asleep in each other's arms basking in the after bliss.

When Garrit came back to consciousness, he realized that he had been out for a few hours. He still tasted the sweet and deep slumber in his mouth. His saliva was sweeter and thicker that usual. Outside the windows was already darkness of the night. For a moment, Garrit realized that he was alone in bed. Then, he fell back asleep.

The next time he awoke, a sharp buzzing alarm clock on the night stand roused him. The sharpness made the bad news sink in. His day and night with Jessica was over. Now was the time that he had to uphold the bitter part of his bargain. The black Speedo was still crumpled on the floor. He was naked under the soft sheets that had made him sleep so cozily.

He roused to his feet and canvassed the master bedroom. An orange manila folder was on a little table. A low and elaborate arm chair was next to the table, completely impractical for doing anything with the table. Garrit leaned back and flipped through the manila folder.

The manila folder contained instructions for the assassination of the prime minister. It contained headshots of the prime minister. There were headshots of secret service agents that would let him slip a gun through the security checkpoint. There was the speaker schedule, room layout, and all the other information that one might need.

A brief case next to the table flipped open easily enough. A black, sleek Walther PP was inside. A Walther PP is constructed to use the energy of the blowback of a shot to load the next cartridge into the chamber. Garrit sat naked with his knees sprawled wide holding the pistol in his hand mulling over one more time what he was about to do.

After that moment, Garrit operated like a robot. He stopped thinking. He was singularly focused on following the instruction. He dressed in the elegant suit that was prepared for him. He walked down the hallway. He let the elevator operator move him to the conference room level.

A gaggle of security officers in suits presented a checkpoint. He recognized one of the dirty officers right away. He stepped in front of him. He spread his arms wide. The officer patted him down. He felt the gun, paused for a moment, and continued patting.

Garrit walked on. The conference room was still empty. All the wooden upholstered chairs were perfectly arranged. Tables with heavy white table clothes, coffee pots, cups, and closed metal food containers were ready to offer a welcoming breakfast.

At the front of the speaker podium was a small congregation of men. The sole woman in a business suit held a clipboard and directed workers in aprons and servers. The prime minister was at the center of men. He was flipping through the pages of presumably his speech.

Another dirty security officer stopped Garrit. Then, he walked Garrit straight up to the prime minister: "This man is a major stockholder in Saudi refineries. He would like to thank you for your new initiative."

The prime minister smiled and placed the papers on the lectern. He reached his hand out to Garrit in a states man like fashion. This was probably the prime ministers best skill. Garrit raised his index finger to signal the prime minister to wait: "I have a very special gift for you." Garrit reached into the pocket of his jacket. The black gun came out. Garrit fired a shot. Only a thin red dot marked the prime minister's forehead. The prime minister was still smiling. The botox injections had frozen his smile in place. Garrit fired a second round from the semi-automatic pistol.

Security service officers piled on top of Garrit, five men deep. With the last breathe that escaped his lungs before he was squashed flat, he said: "I'd do anything for a little teen pussy."

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers