The Old Coroner 03: Age 25 Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"I never thought that I was that scary. Perhaps, being in the morgue too much has made me appear ghastly," reasoned Garrit.

"No way, it was something else. Let's meet the sacrifice girl. She works right around here."

The three walked down the cobblestone alley with the ivy on the walls. The roof had red shingles like houses in an old part of town. Early office workers with their suits and flying ties were already strutting to their lunch spots: a quick sandwich with soup or a power lunch at the fancy restaurant. The three didn't fit into all the eagerly employed people. Like outsiders, they slung through the streets. Garrit loved the rebellious feel of it.

A tall oak tree grew out of a too narrowly defined circular concrete hole. Behind the oak tree was a big school building. Little hip high kids were running into every which way. Eric and Alan waded through the ocean of running kids. The kids bumped into each other, into the three guys, and into walls. And, they just kept scurrying on, while re-adjusting their glasses.

On the second floor, Eric stopped in front of a door with a window. He briefly looked through the window and stepped back. Garrit wanted to ask what was going on. However, he didn't even tried being louder than the chorus of a hundred screaming kids.

A few minutes later, a horde of thirty ankle biters gushed out of the door with unstoppable force. Another minute and a black haired young woman stepped out of the room. She had soft black hair. Her face had wide cheeks and smiled warmly. Her thick eye brows and lashes gave her a dark look. Her clothes were soft. The blanket thrown over her shoulders covered her slightly chubby body.

Upon, seeing Eric her eyes sparkled and a devious smile stretched over her deeply red lips. She gave out a glowing laugh to mark her surprise at Alan's visit. She grabbed Alan by his coat for a moment to signal him to follow her. She walked on without looking back and disappeared into a broom closet.

All four stood in a broom closet. Yellow broom sticks rested against the wall. The shelf was stacked high with bathroom hand towels and toilet papers. A few giant jugs of yellow cleaners rested at the bottom. The small room made them stand closer to each other than was comfortable for polite conversation. The woman laughed out again. Her sunshine like warmth filled the whole room. Garrit looked on intently for what happened next.

"Eric, good to see you. Are you coming for another exorcism?"

"Paddy, no, I am not doing exorcisms. I do summoning rituals."

"Eric, you know what I mean, your little fun and crazy rituals."

"Yes, we are going to do a big one tonight. We are going to summon 371. She is a super demon."

"So, you need me for a circle of holding hands and chanting your crazy songs?" The rest of what Paddy said was non-verbal roaring of her voice and a little squealing.

"A little of that. However, it's a very lusty demon and a powerful. We need to sacrifice you and well, well, well have sex with you."

Paddy's eyes glowed. Her hand reached straight for Eric's crotch and held his penis with glee writing over her face. "You know that I always like that."

"All of us."

"You know I can't get enough of yummie dicks."

"Even the old one!"

Paddy seized up Garrit. She folded Garrit's jacket carefully in place. Her eyes seized up Garrit respectfully. "I'll take that old cock of yours with the age spots inside of me and love it!" Garrit's heart pounded. He starred at the well formed breasts of Paddy and was unable to speak. A silent moment of connection between Paddy and Garrit grew.

Eric broke the moment: "Garrit, how are you going to get us into the morgue?"

Paddy interjected: "Oh, we are going in a real morgue. That is so creepy! I love it!"

"The night watch locks the hospital at night. I can only leave by triggering an alarm. We have to sneak you in during the visiting hours. You will follow the daily tour in the afternoon. At the end, stay in the bathroom. The tour guide woman always leaves on time. So, if you just stay a minute longer than 5 PM, she will leave."

"Then, you sneak into the morgue in the basement. You need to bring sleeping bags. I will lock you into the freezer with the corpses. You need a really warm sleeping bag for that. The temperatures are near freezing. You need to be absolutely still. Bring an IPod to stay entertained. Remember, a complete darkness can be very scary."

"After the night watch checks the morgue and goes into the control room, I will let you out. That will be around 10 PM. Then, we have the complete run of the morgue. With the day watch, we have to do the same kind of trick. Remember, a very warm sleeping bag. If your teeth chatter in there, it echoes and the watchman will hear it."

With that the four parted into their own directions.

Garrit walked home very excited. His head felt feverish. He felt taken out of his life like pursuing a mission in a movie. In a way, his years had been an exact routine. Doing anything different would have made him feel strange. He took a warm shower at home. He crawled into his bed blankets that were still stiff from being freshly washed. The sunlight was blocked out, so that he could sleep for his nightshift.

He awoke sharply, sitting up straight before he could think. He darted into the bathroom to brush his teeth. His mind raced. He forgot to shave. He pulled on his sweater the wrong way twice in a row. He chastised himself for being such a full. Then, he hurried his long, slender legs to move faster toward the hospital.

He was early. He had to wait around the corner to not raise any suspicion. Exactly, five minutes before his shift, he strutted into the morgue. He greeted his colleague unusually friendly in an effort to overcompensate for his distraction. His colleague joked: "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were on a date today." With that, his colleague left.

Everything was set. Garrit owned the morgue again. 5:05 PM, Eric, Alan, and Paddy came running into the morgue. Their faces were gushing with excitement very much like a slumber party. They had packs of sleeping bags in their arms. The sleeping bags were rolled up and tied together like a swirled cinnamon bun. Garrit closed the door.

Eric had styled his full beard and long hair to look crisp like a model pretending to be a cross of a Viking and Jesus. Paddy wore a long scarf. Her jeans were kind of baggy and curvy around her hips. She had a jovial laughter and excitement on her face.

Garrit swiftly pulled out the empty stretchers of the freezer. The three young ones got into their sleeping bags and onto the stretchers. With docile eyes, they looked at Garrit for confirmation that they were all set. Paddy looked almost angelic with her blue puffy sleeping bag, pink-gray beanie, and white IPod ear buds. Garrit pushed them into a freezer, begging that they wouldn't die of hypothermia.

Garrit hurriedly scribbled the paperwork to get his workload done early. He hastily looked up. He didn't feel time passing, because he was so focused. The night watch only knocked at the door frame and left. Garrit listened for the steps to disappear down the hallway. He listened for the metal door to snap closed. He listened for the keys in the building door to close them in.

He hurried to close the morgue door. Then, he pulled out his three fellows in crime. Paddy was sleepy. Alan was wired as usual about getting caught. Eric's head was red with anticipation. His hand clutched the rolled up and too often folded papers with dog ears that might as well have been elephant ears. Garrit eagerly looked at them, because he hadn't even thought about what would happen next. His James Bond scheme to sneak them in was as far as his thoughts had gone.

Eric with large movements to adjust his clothes and lay out the papers established himself as the guide of the night.

"First, we have to prep the site. When the prepping is done, I will guide you all through it step by step. Ancient druids used to guide their tribes. So, that you don't know the ritual is completely how those rituals used to work."

Eric moved all the autopsy tables to the walls, except for one. One stainless steel table stood in the middle. Eric grabbed into a multi-colored pouch. The pouch looked like a chalk bag that rock climbers use. He pulled a fistful of gray-white dust out of it and threw it onto the autopsy table in the middle.

"I am turning the table into an altar by sprinkling death on it. Alan and I burned a dead pigeon earlier today. Don't worry, the pigeon was already dead."

Garrit jumped up and then stopped himself. Garrit kept watching Eric throw the dead pigeon cremate in wide arcs over the table. Paddy and Alan seemed unperturbed by the antics.

Next, Eric drew a satanic star and circle around the table with white chalk. This was more familiar hocus-pocus to Garrit. Garrit started questioning himself, if he had given into a wild delusion that demons were real. And, now he was stuck with a circus show that he would have to clean up later.

Eric graciously held his palm out to Paddy. She accepted like a lady with a bent wrist. She feigned royalty by rolling her eyes and looking away. Then, she let herself be guided onto the sacrifice table. She carefully placed her big butt down. She stretched her legs out. She wore a golden toe ring that wrapped around her big toe multiple times. She had taken off her shoes. She let her back drift back. First, her full black hair touched the autopsy table. Then, the back of her head rested in the nest of her head. She smiled happily.

Eric took Alan and Garrit by his hands. They formed a circle around her. Because there was only three of them, they had to reach with their arms over her. With his arms occupied, Alan shook his head sideways to get his long hair out of his face. He looked peaceful and happy, like these rituals were where he felt home. His face looked golden and dignified.

"I am druid Eric. My followers will you follow every order that I give to the point?"

"Yes"

"Do you vouch your soul to be taken, if you fail to follow me in the smallest details."

"Yes."

"Dear sacrifice, are you willing to sacrifice yourself for 3-7-1?"

"Yes"

"Are you deciding to give your life and soul out of your complete free will?"

"Yes"

"The bond is complete. I sign your souls with my blood. Take off your clothes now."

"What?" exasperated Garrit.

"Garrit, you said that you would follow any order that I give you as your druid."

"Why would I take my clothes off?"

"It's a purification step. Symbolically by taking off your clothes, you are renouncing all worldly ties. Traditionally, people had to run through a ring of fire and the clothes were burned off. That left deep burn wounds. I think simply taking off our clothes is a good enough modern equivalent."

Alan had already taken off his clothes, including his socks. The naked statuesque body made him look even more dignified. His face was completely calm to not even hint at a feeling of being naked. Eric sported a pot belly that was completely hidden by his bulky stature and bulky clothing. A thick mane of blond hair ran over Eric's belly. He looked very naked and exposed, especially because his skin was so pale, white, and ghastly.

Garrit took off his clothes. He drudgingly exposed his old frame with the sagging muscles and the loose skin. He was tall and lanky. He had many age spots run over his skin. Some of them had grown large, pale, and irregularly shaped. His scrotum hung loose and deep.

Paddy on the autopsy table stripped out of her clothes without getting up. Lying, she pushed her hips high to pull the skinny panties of a very thin fabric down her fleshy legs. She was curvy in a very appetizing way. Her breasts and hips were curved by young fat deposits that were still taut and made her look more female. She laughed in a brazen way about being naked with three guys. Her eyes unabashedly made the rounds starring at each penis with complete admiration. She threw an air kiss with her rounded full and red lips to Alan's penis, while fully acknowledging her role of being the passive sacrifice.

A faint clack sounded.

"Did you hear that? The spirits are here!" stated Alan with bug eyes.

"Nah, that's just the electric magnet switching something on. The electrical and climate control units are in the basement," dismissed Garrit.

Paddy waved her hands in the air and voiced a drawn out 'Wooooo.'

Meanwhile, Eric had retrieved five thick candles. He lighted the first one. He held it high over Paddy's pubic bone. Paddy's pubic bone had been neatly shaved into a landing strip with only a thin line of short shaved pubic hair. Her belly skin had gently fallen lower then the cup of her hip bones. The pubic bone was a gentle hill that the belly tissue raised up to. Her meaty thighs had her flesh push together and covered most of her vagina.

The melting red wax drizzled onto her pubic bone. The tall fall let the wax cool down to be tolerably painfully burning. She bit her lips from the tender pain. And, she closed her eyes from the warm percolating sensation that followed the split second pain and filled her with sensuous pleasure.

Eric put the candle butt onto the hardening wax drops. He circled the candle butt over Paddy's pubic bone to spread the wax. Paddy enjoyed every moment of stimulation and being handled with warm brown eyes. As the candle wax completely hardened, the candle was fixed on her pubic mound.

The next candle was fastened on the middle of Paddy's belly. The more sensitive and thinner belly skin had Paddy whine-moan softly deep in her throat. The whine-moan turned into a pleasurable purr. Garrit could feel the sensation in his body. Or, perhaps he overimagined the sensation to be even more than it was.

Eric continued to drip wax and put one burning candle down on Paddy's body after the next. The candles formed a line along her torso. The flames flickered in the air with the yellow-red twitches and black smoke flying up. The shadows against the wall began dancing around them. Paddy lied extra rigid to avoid tipping the candles. Her boobs were soft mounds. Even on her back the full boobs didn't disappear completely.

Eric closed his eyes. His face looked so much softer and warmer in the candle light. "Ak ba gurkee dalibee." He was silent expect Alan and Garrit to copy his sounds of Gaelic, Celtic, Germanic, or who knows what chant.

They chanted. The candled slowly burned down. The black wick grew longer and longer. With a longer wick the flames grew taller. The taller flames flickered harder and more unpredictable. The taller flames created more heat. The wax flowed faster down the candle stem to pool onto Paddy's skin. Little lava mounds of wax had formed. The lava mounds had solidified the candle hold.

With that Paddy could breath deeper without tipping the candles. Her soft belly with tiny little pale hairs raised and lowered gently. Goose bumps ran over her skin with each candle drop. She let little exhales out, when the intense heat of wax dissipated into her skin. The initial pain turned into a tingling of goose bumps and caressing warmth spreading through her body.

A draft extinguished all the candles at ones. Eric stopped mid chant. Alan screamed with sudden panic: "The demon is here. We got the demon."

Garrit sternly chastised Alan: "This is merely the climate control system switching a fan on. It happens every night."

Eric refereed: "Maybe, it is the climate control system turning on. However, is it always this strong? Is it so strong to blow out five torch like burning candles? If I told you that these candles have burned through a rain, would you at least wonder if it was perhaps a sign?"

"Alan, the demon is not here yet. This was a precursor sign right on time. We are dropping past the point of no return. If we do not finish the ritual now, all our souls will be consumed. There is a price to pay."

Eric slowly combed his blond hair with his hand to reassure himself. Then, he took off the candles one by one. He carefully rolled the candles to the side to give Paddy's skin a chance to release from the wax melted to it. Paddy enjoyed the stimulation. The candles left red skin from the increased circulation to the skin. Paddy had five red circle-like spot on her chest.

After putting the candles away, Eric turned and directly went with his lips for her lips. He tongue kissed her, while his right hand cupped her vagina and fingered her. Paddy pushed her vagina in a wave like motion into his hand. Her lungs breathed heavily and she blew the hot air out of her nostrils into Eric's face. Eric's blond hair created a bit of a tent of privacy around their photogenic kissing faces: The blond Viking and the dark haired sensuous princess.

Eric's penis hardened and raised. It was well proportioned penis. The penis head was extremely bright reddish. He commanded Paddy to scoot her butt to the bottom of the autopsy table, right to the edge. Her feet squatted next to her hips. Her luscious big toes with the white toe polish pressed against the edge of the stainless steel table.

The moment that she spread her legs and exposed her labia, the four lips and the moisture glistening between it, Garrit could smell her sex. It was a mixture of strong ass smell and an intense accumulation of pussy juices. Paddy had been very aroused this whole time. Her desire to receive them lay bare open now. Garrit drew in the intense smell of carnality harder and relished it secretly.

Standing at the base of the table, Eric fully penetrated and withdrew. Paddy's hand reached down to her sex. Her finger tips touched the withdrawing penis. She relished feeling the penis.

"Followers, Paddy has become the portal into a special place in hell. The portal reaches the cell in which 3-7-1 is held captive. 3-7-1 is motivated by lust and destruction. By feeding her our semen, we strengthen her and awaken her lust. If we instigate her enough, she will break the prison bars and grant us a wish for freeing her."

"The rousing procedure is kind of like smoking a joint. Take a puff and pass it on."

With that, Eric turned the autopsy table to Alan. Alan had a long and skinny penis, much like an arrow. He pierced Paddy's womb at once. His face seemed to turn numb, as his attention went inward to relish the feeling of Paddy's juicy, smooth, and velvety pussy around his hard dick. He pulled out and turned Paddy's table over to Garrit with a dreamy gaze through a half closed right eye.

Garrit at first hesitated. However, getting his penis inside of that young 25 year old curvy sex loving woman trumped any dumb thing that he was about to say. Paddy, grabbed his hand: "I really want to feel your old dick inside of me and all the memories of all the broods that it has stirred in its long life."

Paddy bit her lower lip in anticipation. Garry stepped forward. He felt the cold steel of the table against his thighs. The tip of his penis felt the slippery pussy. The lubrication was spread all of her thighs. He raised and lowered his penis feeling the groove between the nether lips. Then, his penis tip sunk into her vagina and he pushed in all the while. The sensation overwhelmed him for a moment. His chest burned with hot melting emotion. The feeling of needles pricked his arm. He pulled out again.

Garrit turned the table back to Eric, yet inwardly, he couldn't wait for his second thrust. He jealously looked on Eric and Alan fucking Paddy. Knowing that he had only one thrust to tease him, yet no chance of releasing his semen was torture. Yet, the raking body of Paddy on the table that relished sex and multiple partners so much was so powerful that he'd shut up about anything.

The men became entranced with their waiting for the thrust, cocking for the thrust, turning all attention to their penises to feel Paddy's pussy in the most detail. If they could freeze time, they would freeze time. They forgot about the demon ritual. They were fucking. The forced delay for getting them off drew the fucking out an hour easily. The erotic, horny, thick mood in the room only grew and grew and nobody released, except for Paddy. Paddy shuddered, screamed, and pounded her fist in the throes of full body orgasms.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers