The Old Coroner 03: Age 25 Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

The wind rattled with building hard outside. Before the paranoid Alan could even say anything, Garrit snapped: "It's just the wind. It's completely normal for this time of year. It sounds just like it always sounds. There is no demon coming."

Eric struggled to pull his mind into anything rationally sounding: "Maybe, the wind sounds like that. But, couldn't it just be a little louder than normal or sound just a little different? Demon signs are very subtle. That's why most people miss them."

"However, we should move to the next level of the ritual. Our balls are now supercharged with semen. For an hour, we have been pumping more semen into those balls than elephant balls contain. Now, we are going to shoot the semen strait to hell, straight to that prison cell of 3-7-1."

"Alan, put your cock in her mouth. You are going to fellate."

"Garrit come over here. You are going to get her pussy, while I will fuck her ass. Thus, we have to shoot our load at the exact same moment or 3-7-1 won't have enough power to break the prison bars."

Paddy happily tilted her head back and to the side to take Alan's cock in her mouth. Her fist grabbed around the base of the penis with a strong grip. Eric spit on Paddy's asshole. Standing close, Garrit could see that the skin around Paddy's anus was darker, almost African like or black like a black eye. Within a minute, her anal sphincter opened up and swallowed Eric's finger.

Eric motioned Garrit even closer. He tilted Paddy to the side, so that both Eric and Garrit could penetrate their own orifices. Eric and Garrit bumped into each other and pressed their thighs against each other. However, Garrit completely focused on humping Paddy. He loved the feeling. Most of all, he loved Paddy's supple body that craved and moaned for more cock to be stuffed inside of her. She had this eternally cherishing appreciation for cock. Her body turned more alive from sensual stimulation than his own body had ever felt. Plugging into the sensual raven Paddy got Garrit more off then the mere physical stimulation.

"In ten seconds, we have to come together," announced Eric with stern seriousness and a voice struggling breathy from his mind being in a world of pleasure. "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 -- shoot -- now -- now!

Paddy writhed her body as hard as she could to give the men a finally spurt. She sucked hard on Alan's dick. She pushed her ass onto Eric's dick and then forward onto Garrit's dick. Almost like possessed, she lost herself in riding the three men as hard as she could. All three men grunted deeply. Hearing the other grunt only encouraged them to let loose. They grunted with the full force of the male chest cavity -- a powerful grunt-roar that would have startled any deer buck.

Paddy got on her knees to eagerly suck clean all three cocks of any semen that came late. She even took Eric's dick from her ass into her mouth and tasted herself. In a moment of abandon, Eric told her to smell his dick. She obeyed eagerly and said: "I love to smell myself." Then, she swallowed his penis again. She ran her tongue all around his penis to suck up anything from it. She moved her own fingers around the curve of Eric's butt and fingered his asshole. Eric loved it for a moment. However, his penis grew limp like all the other penises.

Paddy looked satisfied and disappointed with a questioning face at Eric.

"Well, that's it. The ritual is done. If it worked, 3-7-1 is breaking out of her prison right now. She is racing from the depth of hell to us at warp speed or whatever speed demon's have. All we can do now is waiting. The timing of centuries is right. We followed the ritual. My buddy at the royal library confirmed that the book is authentic from the year 1,137. I'm kind of hungry."

Garrit sat down in his chair. He put his feet on the desk. He got his usual sandwich box out and ate his home made sandwich. The three young ones chomped down on food bars and candy. Garrit checked his desk clock. It was around 3 am. This had been seriously stupid. He had a little circus act in his morgue that would get him fired. However, he had gotten to have sex with a very hot young vixen. So, perhaps, if he managed to get them out fine, everything would end fine.

The three younglings were sitting on the stainless steel autopsy shoulder to shoulder. They had mellowed considerably after the intense activity. Afterglow hung in the air. The naked skin brought an intimate familiarity and sense of sensuality into the room. There was a sense of permissiveness. Garrit soaked his eyes in the beauty of the young woman, her full breasts, the nipples, her long hair, her thighs, the tender belly, and the round nubby toes.

Paddy sniffled. She sniffled harder. She waved her hands in the air. Her throat made a wheezing sound. She doubled over. She kneeled and had her chest pressed to her knees. Her windpipe wheezed hard. The back of her lungs showed her struggle to breeze. She looked so fragile and vulnerable naked on the floor in a little bundle.

The guys panicked. Eric screamed: "The demon is coming. The demon is taking Paddy's soul. We have to save her. We can't let her die."

Alan hissed at Eric: "I told you not to use humans as sacrifice."

Garrit ran for the cross that had been affixed to the morgue wall. He held the cross to Eric: "Exorcise the demon!"

"Garrit, I don't know how to exorcise."

Alan ran to the door: "We have to barricade the door."

"No, Alan! That will anger 3-7-1. She will kill us all. Open the door. Break the windows at the building entrance!"

Garrit's heart pounded. His mind froze. All he could feel was his pounding heart and his hands shaking uncontrollably. He looked at Eric hugging Paddy without realizing what he really saw.

Then, Garrit noticed his erratic breathes: "It's asthma. She is having an asthma attack."

Being a coroner, he was a trained doctor. He pushed the panicking young lads to the side to look into Paddy's throat and listen to her chest. Then, he quickly picked her up on his arms as naked as he was and she was.

He ran upstairs with her. He penis and scrotum was wildly bouncing. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. Her arm held onto him with tender intimacy and urgency of holding onto her life. His old knees had to work hard up the stairs. He pushed the building door open. The shrill alarm went off blaring. Strobe lights flashed. The cold night air hit him. He didn't pause for a split second.

Running as fast as he could, he ran around the building to the emergency room bay in the next building. The emergency room entrance was dark and abandoned by a slow night. A stretcher idled around. Nobody sat on the metal bench in front. No night nurse was at the reception desk.

He barged past the couches and plastic chairs in the waiting area. He ran through the ER aisle with the discarded Nitrile gloves and syringe wrappers on the floor. He screamed over and over "Epinephrine." Then, he kicked in a random door. He broke the glass cabinet and searched for a vial of epinephrine.

Paddy was barely breathing. Her face had turned light blue. He looked at her worried for a moment. Then, he pulled the epinephrine out of the vial into the syringe. He plunged the hypodermic needle straight into her heart. Paddy's heart started pounding heart from the epinephrine. Her eyes widened. The breathing began again. A minute later, she was fine, if on edge.

A doctor and nurse came rushing to hear about the commotion. Paddy realized that he was in deep trouble. There was no getting out of it, but let his devastation wash over him. He was naked with a woman. He had brought unauthorized people into the morgue. The doctor was polite and gave him a doctor's jacket to dress.

However, the next day, his supervisor fired him sternly and quickly.

"Garrit, you are fired. You brought unauthorized personnel into the morgue. You desecrated the morgue. You nearly killed a woman. You ran around naked. I'd want to see you locked up for the rest of your life. However, the hospital board told me to offer you a deal. You shut up about the incident to save the hospital from horrible news coverage. In exchange, we won't pursue criminal charges. We will only fire you with no back or vacation paid out. I don't want to hear a single word from you. Sign here and leave. You have 30 seconds."

Garrit swallowed. He was dressed neatly in the morning with his old man's clothes bought a decade ago. He had no other choice. He signed. He got up. He left his life behind. Alan and Eric had run off and never bothered to contact him or visit Paddy.

Garrit walked home. The birds chirped. Yet, Garrit noted that they do that every day. At home, he sat down at the kitchen table with the red and white checkered pattern. He arranged all his bills, checking statements, and the job ads of the paper. He neatly balanced it all. He sighed for a moment thinking about the disaster of his life, yet decided that there was no point in crying of spilled milk. He circled all the ads for unskilled labor

A few job applications and phone calls later, he stood behind the confectionary counter of a local movie theatre. His colleagues were teenagers with red acne bumps all over their face. They obsessed about teenage musicians and movie posters. He shoveled popcorn. He smiled and thanked the moviegoers for a quarter as tip thrown into the tip jar. He had to cover for teenagers talking on their cell phones endlessly.

He'd watch all men, young and not line up at the cash register with his teeny bopper colleagues, while he had nobody in line. They always smiled and treated the teenage girls graciously. One of the teens dropped a bag of popcorn on the customer. The customer offered to pay for a second saying that it was his mistake.

With Garrit, people took offense, if they only felt that he was missing a single popcorn that he should have piled on top of the already full popcorn container. They never looked at him. They'd yap on their phone and point at what they wanted. And, if they pointed unclear, they got mad at him for poor customer service.

He had to swallow all that, because with his medical license stripped and old age, he had to be glad to have a job at all. He could no longer afford his homemade sandwich assembled from grocery store lettuce and tomatoes. He had to go to the food bank to be able to pay the rent of his paltry room. They'd hand him some cans of peaches and beans. He'd kind of make a lunch out of that. His days had turned sordid over the pursuit of a girl that had raped him.

One day, he heard a clear "Thank you" shouted at him from a distance. He recognized the voice dead on. All his bones froze. Adrenalin shot into his blood. He started shivering. He barely dared to raise his head.

At the top of the stairs stood a red haired young girl. She wore a thick leather jacket and a red punk skirt. A fishnet covered her legs. Piercings covered her face: side of lips, eye brows, nose, and ears: silvery simple rings, some thicker than others. The girl was Grenada, the girl that had raped her, supposedly/possibly the demon that he had tried to summon.

Grenada raised her arms side to side to signal that she was tied up. Then, she moved her arms apart to shower her freeing. She sent him a pick air kiss. She blew the kiss over the palm of her hand to him as a thank you.

Garrik's long legs raced around the concession counter. He raced up the stairs. Grenada walked away into a movie room. The door closed a moment before he got there. He ripped the door open. The movie room was completely empty. He searched every row and every crook. He could find nobody. Was he going insane? Or, had he been delusional all along?

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers