The Old Coroner 05: British Wankers Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

The street was no crawling with undead hiding near the walls.

"We gotta hit that," said the first young male voice. The pub door swung open. Two lads stepped out. One held a cricket bat ready to strike. The other held a broken off chair leg with nails sticking out of it high. One was a chubby Irish red head with an oversized blue t-shirt of a heavy metal band. The other was a prim and properly dressed English man in slacks and Oxford shirt.

Back to back, they stepped toward the woman sprawled on the floor. She licked her fingers seductively. The two lads were quickly encircled by undead wankers. They stroke a couple times to the head of zombies. They got a few of them to drop. However, the sheer mass of zombies pressing into the mob to surround them was too much. Quickly, zombies were pressed against them at the chest level, while the zombies kept space underneath to wank.

Within a minute the skirmish of hungry piranha like zombies was over. The zombies dispersed with the undead woman. The young lads were left dead half on the side walk and half on the street. A minute later, they got up as well and disappeared.

Garrit was alone in the streets of London again. Where to go? He felt like going to a familiar place. He remembered the cemetery, where he had met Eric and Alan. They had helped him summon the demon in the first place. There was also a priest overlooking the cemetery, who had screamed something about Garrit being possessed by a demon. Maybe, the holly church had answers.

He passed an electronics retailer with a big wall of large screen TVs in the display window. A news caster was talking. She had blond puffy hair. In a small window video footage of wanking men and scientists in bio-hazard full body suits was playing.

"London has been host to many zombie movies. Now, a real zombie outbreak appears to have taken place. Scientists cannot confirm the nature of the infection yet. The infection appears to spread by skin contact with male ejaculate. Infected ejaculate terminates life within seconds. The re-animated bodies don't respond to verbal cues. They seem to have a single goal: Ejaculate on as many people as possible."

"The military advices to seek out military compounds. Military compounds are fortified. Live ammunition is fired at anyone approaching and not following verbal commands. This is your best chance."

"This is a recording. The studio offices have been evacuated. The tape will restart now."

Garrit walked on solemnly through the streets of London. The streets were empty. Birds and squirrels had taken over the empty space. Noticeably, piles of discarded men's pants and underwear were dropped all over the place. Every once a while, a horde of zombies ran past him on their chase for living humans.

The cemetery was an old English style garden. A lawn and sparse large trees covered the lower half. Simple grave stones were placed in the deep grass. The upper half was on a hill with thick bushes hiding more private grave sites. Opposite to the hill was a simple chapel with bright multi-colored stained glass windows and a steep tower.

Adjacent to the chapel was the small home of the resident priest. There was a large balcony on top of the garage. Barbed wire rolls surrounded the balcony. The priest himself in his black garb sat in a low foldout chair with his butt nearly on the ground. One hand was lazily on a half empty brown beer bottle. The other hand held the barrel of a black shot gun.

Garrit heard the click. The priest had pumped the shot gun with one hand and lowered the beer with the other. The white collar of the priest and golden cross clearly stood out over the long black robe. The priest took aim.

"No, please. I came here for your help!"

The priest lowered the gun sight: "You can speak. Are you not infected?"

"I am not certain of that. I may have started it all. However, I don't masturbate like an idiot."

"Huh, I thought that I wouldn't see another live person until the American black ops helicopters would swoop down to pick me up. The British island is lost."

"When you chased me out of the cemetery a few weeks ago, you said that you could see a demon following me."

"Oh, it is you. Of course, I remember now. Ha, the demon is gone. And, so is your soul, now that I look into your heart. What have you done?"

"I made a deal with the demon. The number of the demon is 3-7-1."

"Yes, I expected that demon to make a move to rule Britain. She was overdue, since she was incarcerated in hell for a thousand years. This whole sexual element in the zombie outbreak is very much her. So, you must be her vessel. Do you mind, if I throw some holly water on you?"

A splash of water hit Garrit in the face, while he looked up at the balcony. The water was merely wet. Now, his hair was doused.

"Okay, you are no longer under her command. I thought that she might have given you orders to assassinate me or something. She is done with you. You are left to walk the earth in a human shape, yet no longer human."

"Can I come up?"

The priest held a cool beer out to Garrit. They sat on the balcony behind the barbed wire barricade. The priest had a cooler with ice and beer, as well as messy stacks of shotgun cartridges.

"You seem to know about these things. How do we stop the outbreak?"

"Every force fighting for this world is created in balance. The zombie has a doppelgaenger, an exact replicate. The replicate is human. And, she has the antidote to the infection. She is a sweet innocent girl in a Catholic boarding school. She is nineteen and her name is Anna. You will recognize her easily, because she looks like one of the bodies of the demon."

"Okay, lets find her."

Garrit pulled around the large church car, which doubled as a coffin transport. The back of the car was large to house the coffin and people sitting around it. Little curtains adorned the back windows. The hood of the car was wide and long like a car of a long gone era. The priest jumped off the balcony and rushed into the car.

The big car had a bouncy suspension and a slow turning radios. Garrit raced the car through London's abandoned streets careening around left behind cars. Occasionally, a group of zombies would start running after them. In the rear view mirror, he could see them giving up against the car engine after a while.

The priest told Garrit to gun the car towards the tall metal fence of a closed institution and to not slow down under any circumstances. The priest dialed a number and talked into it in Latin. Garrit's knuckles turned white. The limousine roared with 50 mph toward the solid closed gate. The last moment, the gate swung open and promptly closed behind them. The limousine came to a screeching stop inside the courtyard of the private institution.

Nuns and priests in prim uniforms with black sunglasses and short nosed machine guns surrounded the car. The priest smiled at Garrit: "We were prepared for 3-7-1."

A nurse with a white flabby headdress and black gown walked ahead of the priest and Garrit. They entered the boarding school. Everything was meticulously clean and neatly arranged. They walked down a long hallway. They walked up side stairs into the level with the dormitories. Walking along empty rooms with bunk beds, they arrived at the last door. The nun opened the door.

The room had a big cross on the wall. There was a single wooden bed in the corner. A young nineteen year old girl sat quietly behind a table. The young woman had red hair. Her features were small and lovely. Her body had light bones. Her boobs were small, yet clearly round and perky. Her face had slightly red freckles.

"That's Jessica, the demon," exclaimed Garrit.

"No, this is Jessica's doppelganger Anna," corrected the priest.

"Now, what do we do? This Anna girl doesn't seem intend on fighting a demon at all," said Garrit.

"Well, she contains the antidote to the infection. When she has a female ejaculation, she will cure the zombies. Anna, please show us your female ejaculation," said the nun.

"What is ejaculation," asked Anna.

The nun blushed: "It's liquid coming out of your vagina, when you have an orgasm."

"What is a vagina," asked Anna.

"You suppress all sexuality in church, don't you," asked Garrit?

The nun looked to the floor, "Maybe, we should have made an exception with this one, seeing how crucial it is for her to learn to have a female ejaculation."

"Hm, this is a real problem, if she doesn't know how to masturbate," added the priest.

"Well, we have to teach her to save mankind," emphasized the nun.

"I really only know how to fellate choir boys. I am out of my water with girls. Garrit, I think you will have to teach her," said the priest.

"What?! You want me to teach an innocent catholic school girl?" exclaimed Garrit.

The nun and the priest nodded in complete agreement. Garrit slowly looked Anna over, who had curiously followed the exchange with intend eyes.

"Anna, would you take of your clothes?"

"Only if you take of yours."

So, Anna pulled her dress over her head. She unhooked the old fashioned bra. Garrit crawled out of his clothes. When the final moment came to expose their genitals, Anna's eyes widened. She starred at Garrit's large penis: "What is it that you have hanging there?"

"It's a penis. Didn't they tell you about the difference between men and women?"

"Not like that. Men just look different. Can I touch it?"

"Okay, I guess."

Anna gingerly lifted Garrit's flaccid penis in her hand. Her face twitched with different expressions as she took in the shape of the penis.

"Oh, it looks so delicious. I want to lick it."

Without waiting for a response, she had Garrit's penis in her mouth. She dropped to her knees: "Oh, this is so yummie." The nun and the priest looked on intently to see how the thing continued. Garrit was flooded by a wave of wonderful feelings from her young mouth with the eagerly exploring tongue. His mind tried to stay focused on saving humanity by training her to ejaculate rather than surrendering to receiving a blow job.

"Okay, stop, we have to do that to you."

"I am not stopping for nothing. This feels so good in my mouth, like it always belonged in my mouth."

"Okay, let's lie down. I'll lick you to get you aroused enough to ejaculate."

The old man and the teenage girl lay down on the bare floor. Her head bobbed up and down on his groin with super eagerness: "Oh, it's growing bigger. It's like the reverse of candy that disappears in your mouth. This is so awesome!"

Garrit hugged her tender belly against his hairy, gray chest. The thighs straddled his head. It was like he was diving into her. His tongue licked along her vulva. The tongue twiddled on her clitoris. She tasted so clean, young, fresh and delicious.

"Ooh, I am so ticklish there, but don't stop," giggled Anna. She writhed her body over his mouth with no mercy for his nose. She slammed her pussy on his nose to get more stimulation. Garrit put the tips of his finger on her vaginal opening. He pressed down on the whole opening and up in a vibrating fashion, while his mouth kept sucking her clitoris.

Then, he stuck in one finger. He circled around. He felt the uneven inside of her vagina. He stretched around the vagina to loosen it for a second finger. With tow fingers inside, he searched for the bumpy surface of the g-spot. Then, he started rubbing the g-spot intently.

Meanwhile, Anna had worked his penis so feverishly that it contracted before it orgasmed and pumped crème into her mouth. Garrit looked up guilty at the priest and the nun. Both looked serious and waved him to continue.

With her mouth filled with crème, Anna exclaimed: "Oh, there is some kind of delicious crème coming out of it. I can't believe they kept such an awesome candy a secret from me.

Anna's own orgasm was nearing. She pushed Garrit's head onto her pussy. Her thighs closed around his head. She thrust and moved her pussy with intense burning desire. Garrit couldn't breathe anymore with his nose and mouth thus enclosed. Yet, he knew that she would come before he would suffocate. So, he held his breath while enjoying her sweet young body pushing all over his face and head. It turned him on so much that his penis had already recovered and was racing toward the next orgasm.

Garrit was careful to reduce the clitoral stimulation to the give the g-spot to grow more ripe and plumb. The bumpy surface had grown into a smooth ball. Anna was softly biting his thighs before she returned to eating his penis. Then, the moment came, when Anna's body jumped and twitched from an orgasm: "Oh, I have to pee so badly." And, swoosh, Anna shot her female lot all over Garrit's face.

The nun and the priest quickly got on their knees to wipe a little of Anna's cum off Garrit's face. They rubbed the cum in their hands: "Phew, we are no immunized. Let's get a container for the rest of the staff."

Anna's body went limb from all the pleasure rides: "Wow, this is so awesome. I feel so happy and so at peace." The nun returned with a bowl of fruit: kiwis, apples, and pineapples. Anna and Garrit refreshed their strength with the fruit.

More of Anna's cum was harvested to immunize the staff. The nun carefully divided the cum harvest into tiny drops, because one drop was a large enough dose. Anna turned increasingly horny with all the sex hormones raging in her body. Having experience female ejaculation once, she had learned the feeling that would trigger it. Now, even a gentle touch could trigger her to douse everyone in near proximity.

"It's time for the first combat mission," decided the priest.

The four of them walked back down to the limousine. The priest asked for the belt of Garrit. Then, he jammed the belt buckle in between the car door and the door frame. With another belt pinned on the other side, the priest drove on. Anna was sitting in the passenger seat. The nun and Garrit sat in the spacious back seat of the big lumbering limousine.

After a short while, they found a horde of zombies. The priest turned around the car in a giant three point turn. Then, he pushed the gas pedal to the bottom and roared the car lazily moving backward. As he dodged abandoned cars driving backward, the suspension on each tire sunk deeply.

He instructed Anna to roll down the window. Anna climbed out of the window and on top of the car. There she held onto the belts from both doors. She slid down the windshield. Her butt was pressed flat against the windshield. She lay flat on her back on the giant, boxy hood of the car.

The priest slowed the car to let the zombies catch up to where they could barely touch the hood. They were struggling to reach their arms forward to get a hold. In the meanwhile, the hood of the car swung left and right as the priest dodged parked cars driving in reverse. Anna was wickedly fast rubbing her pussy.

And, then she sprayed. A big arc of liquid shot out of her and broke into a hundred droplets. Half the zombies chasing the car were doused in her cum. The once that were touched by her cum stopped dazed and confused. They regained their verbal ability and screamed for help. The priest lured the remaining zombies onward by driving around the block. On the return, he picked up the saved humans. They crowded into the back, where usually the coffin was housed.

Thus, was the beginning of the rescue mission. With more immunized women, they could pass on the vaccine. On the next run, the priest had four naked women strapped to the hood of the car and aimed like canyons. He shot the car through the street. And, the women fired at random at the crowds of zombies to cure them.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12