The Old Fortress

Story Info
A romantic evening under the stars.
1.9k words
4.68
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story

It is a warm summer night along the ocean, cloudless, starlit, as we pick our way along the forest path, indistinct in the dim light. The old fort walls loom up at us, elephant grey in the near-darkness. The moon will soon rise to guide our steps along the walls, turning the gloomy, ashen concrete a luminous silver.

Her hand is warm in mine, fingers interlaced as I lead her past the shadowy battlements, climbing up the worn stone stairs to the grassy plain overlooking the ocean. As we reach the top step, the quarter moon starts to appear over the treetops behind us, and the slate-coloured surface of the ocean far below glitters with its wan light.

We walk across the broad, flat grass slope in front of the old fort. I drape the blanket I carry on one arm on the gentle incline. I turn towards her, and gaze into the rich darkness of her eyes, flashing with the moonlight from under a golden thatch of hair. Gently, I cup her head in my hands and kiss her lips softly, holding the kiss as we embrace. I can feel her breathing quicken as we cling tightly, and I run my hands under her blouse, sweeping my fingers over the small of her back, pulling her into me. Her skin is like satin, warm and inviting; I playfully pull my nails lightly down her back, from the shoulder blades to her waist. I feel her shiver as she exhales a sigh. She returns the embrace, arms tight around my back.

The bottle of wine we brought sits unopened, unwanted, as we kiss deeply, lost in the moment. Small, tender butterfly kisses on her lips, her soft downy cheek, the graceful curve of her neck give way to more urgent, insistent open mouths, the tips of our tongues meeting in delicious slippery orbits. I graze her earlobes delicately, and run the tip of my tongue along its ridges and folds, as my hot breath comes in short gasps. Pulling my head back, I look deep into her lustrous brown eyes, shining in the moonlight. She has never looked more beautiful.

"I am so hungry for you." My voice is husky and thick. I can feel my heart beating faster with desire. Gently, I run my hands under her sweater, up over her bra, feeling the texture of the pattern under my fingertips. Tenderly, slowly, my hands stroke the rounded fullness of her breasts, and I feel her nipples awaken and grow firm under the rich fabric. Her eyes are half-closed, and the tip of her tongue just barely shows between her full lips.

Slowly, I slide my hands down, and grasp the hem of her sweater, pulling it up inside-out, over her head. Her hair is tousled, and I am drawn to her more than ever. Softly, I plant tiny, delicate kisses on her throat and neck, down her chest and along the curved arc of her upper breasts. The tip of my tongue explores the valley of her cleavage. The bra is black, stark against her skin in the pearly moonlight, and brocaded with intertwined leaves and flowers. I feel the smoothness and roughness of the fabric with my cheek, my lips, my tongue.

Sinking to my knees, I playfully nibble my way down her stomach and flick my tongue around and into her belly button. The scent of her pussy reaches me now, and I bury my face in the vee of her legs. I can feel her heat on my face, her hands running through my hair, grasping the back of my head.

My fingers take only seconds to find the button on her jeans and pull it open. Slowly, so very slowly, I pull down the fly with one hand, and plant little kisses along the track of warm, pink skin revealed as the zipper descends. The rich textured pattern of the bra is matched by her panties, revealed as I pull on her hip pockets, making the jeans fall and crumple to the ground.

She begins to take off the panties, but my hands placed gently on hers still their movements. Taking her hands in mine, I pull her down to me, lowering her softly to the blanket. I begin kissing the front of her panties; I move my face downward, planting gentle caresses with my lips as I move. The sweet fragrance of her arousal is stronger than ever. Pushing my tongue against the fabric, I feel the contours of her labia, and move downwards, tracing the curvature of her pussy lips. Pursing my lips, I gently suck on the hood of her clit, and taste the tang of her juices; the panties are very wet now. I push the tip of my tongue over the opening of her pussy, and kiss again, open-mouthed this time, sucking the soaking wet panties into my mouth, along with the engorged flesh of her pussy lips.

With my left hand, I carefully pull the panties to one side, revealing her beautiful, glistening pussy. Even in the wan moonlight, I can see her bright pinkness like some wonderful tropical blossom. It is outstandingly beautiful; her lavish, swollen lips in full flower and her spicy perfume rising into the night I sweep my tongue along the ridge of her swollen pussy lips, barely touching them, and pausing ever so slightly over her clit. Slowly, deliberately, I start to circle just the tip of clit with my tongue, my hot breath gusting over her thighs. I look upwards, and see that her eyes are closed, mouth open as she catches her breath in time with the nuzzling of my tongue. One hand is running over her right breast, the lacy black bra pulled down to expose a hard nipple.

My tongue moves faster, up and down, side-to-side and around her clit; I let it roam farther down, to the soaking wet opening of her cunt, lapping up the tangy juices flowing so freely. I French kiss her hot cunt, my tongue feeling the opening and the feathery lushness of the interior. I suck her swollen pussy lips into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue as I do so, the tip of my nose rubbing alongside her clit. My chin is glazed wet with her abundant, zesty juice.

Her breathing is rapid now, and her hips are making involuntary jerks, as I move my tongue back up to her now bullet-hard clit; I grasp her hips with both hands to keep my mouth in place as she writhes and starts to moan. As she begins to come, the moans turn to little sobs, and I no longer flick my tongue over her clit, instead sucking strongly but gently, drawing her into my mouth. Her writhing changes and slows to irregular spasms of pleasure. With one last gasp, she reaches down and pulls my head up, away from her now-sensitive, glowing clit.

"I want you inside me. I want your cock inside me." Her voice is thick and breathy. Her hands find my belt buckle, as I struggle with my shirt buttons. I kick off my shoes as she yanks down my pants, and I comically stumble as I remove my socks and underwear. She takes my arm, pulling me down, and straddles my thighs.

Her silky skin is gleaming with a fine sheen of sweat, made into iridescent pearls by the moon. Raising herself up and leaning forward, she takes my hard cock and guides it into her still-wet pussy lips; teasing me, she rubs it up and down the lush, slippery groove. Sitting upright, she pushes her cunt down suddenly on me, and the shock of being enveloped in the hot lushness runs through my body.

Silhouetted against the starry sky, the pale crescents of her breasts are mirrored in the quarter moon that hangs low in the east. In the half-light, the dark areola and nipples contrast sharply against her alabaster skin. I reach up and grasp them firmly, my hands dark against their creaminess. She begins to move her hips rhythmically as I gently squeeze in tempo with her sliding up and down my cock. I'm throbbing now, I can feel every fold and curve of her saturated cunt; it's like a warm, wet velvet glove caressing me, pulling me in deeper, with a delicious slurping sound on every downstroke.

I can feel her hard nipples against my palms; her breasts are compressed against my strong hands every time she bears down on my cock, overflowing my fingers as if they had a life of their own. I can see sweat glistening in the deep valley of her cleavage.

Her eyes are closed now, her head back, mouth open as she rides me hard; I feel her warm juices running down over my balls and into the crack of my ass. She feels incredible; I've never felt so turned on. My hands move down from her breasts to grab onto her ass. I dig my fingers in, squeezing and pulling in time with her thrusting. Her breasts swing free, in time with the motion, and she leans forward, grinding her pubic bone into my pelvis. I crane my neck forward, licking and sucking her hard nipples as they bounce before my face. She can feel my balls flailing against her ass as I push up to meet her.

Our breathing is hard and fast, convulsive grunts coming from deep in my chest; her teeth are clenched, sweat glistening as she rides me, the loud, wet slapping of our bodies driving us on faster. A tingling runs down my spine, suffusing my pelvis, and traveling up my cock, telling me that I can't last much longer. We clasp hands, giving her extra purchase to push harder, riding my throbbing cock with even more urgency; our panting breath has unconsciously synchronized, and comes in gasps. A low growl starts in my throat as I feel my orgasm coming on; this spurs her to grind her clit even harder against me. We begin to come together; my fingers close on her ass and dig in, my growl becomes a grunt, then a howl, and I'm calling her name repeatedly as the muscles of my pelvis convulse, sending spurts of my hot cum deep into her hot cunt. I can feel my orgasm from my chest, down through my thighs. I've never come so hard before. It seems to go on and on, but now she arches her back and moves in convulsive jerks, and suddenly moans as her already-saturated cunt becomes sopping, wringing wet, covering my cock and balls in warm, sticky juice, so much that it splashes in my face as she takes the last few thumping strokes, before collapsing forward, her whole weight on my chest.

I can feel our hearts hammering, and our breath is snatched in gulps. I run my hands over her back, and it is running with perspiration; our bodies slip and slide as we hold each other close and kiss deeply, in trembling satisfaction. As if on cue, a whoosh and crackle in the sky announces that someone on the beach far below is setting off fireworks. Incredulous, we look into each other's eyes and laugh at this impossible, Hollywood moment. Her shining face is radiant, lit by glittering showers of stars from the rockets, as we lie back and watch the skies, and hold one another closely. This will be a night that we will hold within our hearts for the rest of our lives.