The Old Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes on a date.
1.3k words
3.81
41.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

Well, she called him on Thursday, and they met up at four on Friday to go to the concert. She didn't return until three in the morning. She showered quick before going straight to bed. I held her close as she began to snore almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. I was anxious to find out the particulars, but I let her sleep.

She woke up around eleven leaving me wonder most of the morning. The kids and I were up for a few hours before she dragged her tired frame down the steps to join us. Knowing that we can't talk in front of the kids I waited until we were alone before pressing her for information. My mind had already come up with countless different stories as to what happened on her date, but she just kept walking away from me without answering.

The night took forever to arrive after walking around with a hard on most of the day. I laid beside her in bed, and told her that she needs to tell me what happened. She said that not much happened, and that they didn't have sex. I pressed for details. She was very reluctant. I think it's because she's not very good at describing things. She finally caved in to my questions, and told me what happened.

She said that they went to the concert which turned out to be in a park, and they sat on a blanket near the tree line in the back where they could see the stage, but were away from the crowd. A little while after the concert began she said that she got chilled, and her friend began to cuddle with her. They cuddled for a while before he again snuck a kiss on her lips. She said it felt strange in a good way, and began to kiss him back. In short order his hands began to wander to her breasts.

He massaged her breasts while they kissed, and I know that turns her on. I listen intently with my dick raging in my pants. She continues to tell me that they kissed for a short while before his hand made it's way down under the waistband of her pants. She said that she could feel his cool fingers across her crotch making her wet with excitement.

She told me that she moaned into his mouth as they continued to kiss passionately, and that she lost control and pulled his dick out of his pants to stroke him. She said that he was so hard that it turned her on even more. They laid down under a blanket with her on her back and him facing her, and rubbed one another as the show continued. She said that she could feel the heat every once and a while from his dick as it touched her side.

It added to their excitement. They kissed all the while, and she said that he soon exploded all over her stomach covering her from her belly button to her pubic hair. She said the sheer heat of it made her orgasm as his fingers were sliding in and out of her vagina.

They laid there a while still kissing before they realized that the concert was almost over, and then they cleaned up quick before leaving to get something to eat at one of the late night places in town. She said that they reminisced over dinner before going to his place to talk more.

He continued to hold her close, but never made any more moves on her the rest of the night besides a few kisses. The night slipped by fast before she realized the time, and returned home where she washed off his dried semen before going to bed.

I asked her if she would have gone further if the situation arose. She answered that she didn't know. Then she rolled onto her side facing away from me to sleep. I cuddled up behind her pressing my erect penis against her ass. The cool flesh of her ass adds to my excitement, and I peel her panties down as she bends her legs at the waist.

I feel the wetness and heat from her pussy as I begin to push against her. My dick slide across her glistening crotch with each thrust forward. She moans softly, and bends her back toward me. My cock slides into her warmth. I hold it deep for a few seconds feeling my orgasm well up inside me fast, and then I slowly begin to fuck her.

She is quickly shaking with orgasm, and I feel the heat and wetness on my dick making me ride her a bit faster as my own orgasm is near breaking. Just as I'm ready to explode she pulls forward making my dick slip out of her, and then slide between her ass cheeks. That is enough to push me over the edge, and I feel my orgasm tear through me.

My dick feels like it's ripping in half with every string of cum that ejaculates from me. The added slickness of my semen between her cheeks adds to the intensity of my orgasm making my body shake with pleasure as I moan in sheer delight. I goes on for a few minutes before I lay behind her spent.

She tosses me the box of tissues, and I clean us both up. I made a huge mess on her. I am impressed with the sheer volume of cum I blasted on her. When I finish I ask her if there's going to be another date? She tells me that he is going to a different part of the state for a while. She hears the let down in my voice as I ask how long?

She tells me not to worry my demented head over it because he's only going for a few days, and it's only to his cabin in the northern part of the state. I ask about when he gets home if they had plans? She answered that they don't, but he did invite her to go with him. I am a bit shocked, but yet captivated. Anxiously I ask her what she is going to do?

She looks at me, and asks what I want her to do? I tell her that I'll help her pack if she feels comfortable going. She smiles telling me that I am perverted and demented wanting her to cheat on me. I tell her that it's not cheating if she has my blessing, and that it's just a fun time.

I watch as she reaches for her phone, and texts him telling him that she will go. She shows me the text before sending it to him, and asks if it's what I truly want. I push the send button just before I kiss her on the lips. I tell her not to worry about packing because I'll pack her a few things for the few days she'll be gone.

He replies back almost instantly. He seems dumbfounded that I let her go, and that she is actually willing to go. She again tells him that she will go, and that he will have to pick her up. They set a time, and he arrives ten minutes early on the day they are to leave.

I walk her to his car, and put her suitcase in the trunk before kissing her good bye. I tell him to be good to her, and let her relax a bit. He smiles agreeing as she sits in the passenger seat. I look down to see that she is wearing her wedding ring, and I wave as they drive off. I go in the house to anxiously await hearing from her.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers