The Old Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife finishes story about weekend.
2.1k words
3.57
24.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers

Just like the previous day she made me wait until she returned home from work before continuing on explaining how her weekend went. I think she likes torturing me. Again I lay her back rubbing her feet and ankles after watching her remove her bra from under her black sweater. I undo her black slacks, and wait to hear her begin.

She proceeds to tell me that they ate breakfast, and snuggled for a while before dressing to walk the trails. It was after noon before they finally walked out the door, and the day was warm and sunny. Another day in the sixties. She wore an old button down blouse with old jeans that had holes in them everywhere but the main areas, and some old cheap shoes with a light jacket.

Her friend led the way holding her hand, and she was enjoying the sights and animals along the way. It isn't long before she's warm enough that she removes her jacket. Her warm body reacts with the cooler air temp making her nipples harden, and he notices right away. She blushes a little when she sees him looking, and they continue on.

An hour or so later they come to a second trail which he says is more difficult to walk, but usually has more wildlife to see. She accepts the challenge, and he leads her down the trail until they get to a large tree fall. He struggles over it before helping my wife over. He breaks a lot of the branches to clear a path for her, but he underestimated her large frame.

A large branch snagged onto the side of her shirt as she jumped off the tree. Her feet hit the ground, but her shirt stayed in the tree stuck to the limb which is now holding it ten feet off the ground. He stares at her with her breasts out in the air. She's regretting not wearing a bra. He checks her for injuries before wrapping her coat around her nakedness. They walk on.

They soon come to a ravine where they have to slide down a steep incline before jumping over a small stream. She asks about going back, but the promise of seeing wildlife tempts her on. He slides down and jumps across first before watching her do the same. Too far away to hold her hand; she's on her own.

It takes her a minute to gather the courage before sliding down on her butt. She gather a lot of momentum, and can't slow herself on the wet ground. There's a loud rip just as she reaches the bottom. She jumps to her feet to check out where the sound came from, and discovered the crotch of her jeans has given way. There is a large tear going from the back of her ass to the front of her crotch letting in the daytime air.

Embarrassed she tries to cover her exposed leopard print panties, but it's impossible. Then she attempts to hurdle the stream, but her foot catches the bank on the opposite side. Her friend catches her arm. He tries to pull her onto the dry ground, but his hand slips pulling her coat off her as she falls into the cold water.

Jumping to her feet quick she grabs at him, and catches her coat which yanks out of his hand. She again falls back into the water taking her coat with her. The stream is only three feet wide, but the cold water is moving fast. He helps her onto the embankment, and they watch as her coat is carried down stream.

He goes after it, but can't get to it before it's gone. Returning to her he sees her nipples are rock hard as she shivers from being wet. He didn't wear a coat otherwise he'd offer her one. Instead he offers his shirt which is way too small for her, but she tries to wear it anyway. Being just a plain white tee it soaked up the water from her skin right away, and became almost see through.

They continued on moving a bit faster to get back to the cabin. She seen a lot of deer, birds, and squirrels on their way. He tells her that there's one more hurdle they will need to get past before they return. There's a large area where there's a lot of trees down that they'll have to climb over. She's not thrilled, but presses on.

It takes about a half hour, and they're pretty sweaty by the time they get to the area. She met with the sight of a lot of trees in various stages of decay laying in their path. They look at each other before pressing on. The first three trees pose little problems, but the next one snags the torn back side of her jeans when it gives way under her weight.

She falls forward into his arms hearing her jeans tear even more. Now the ass is completely ripped out, and her leopard print panties are out in the open. The next one they get over no problem. Then the sixth one grabs her firmly by the torn jeans. All the branches snag her good, and her jeans rip from her as she frees herself.

Looking forward they see that there's only about ten more to cross before the trail opens up, and they set forward to get back since the afternoon is wearing on. The branches cut across her bare legs, and tear against the tight shirt ripping holes in it. By the time they are through he has a few tears in his jeans, and she is standing in her torn underwear and shirt. Her ass crack is in the open along with half her bush. The top of her left breast is exposed along with the majority of her right one.

He checks her for injuries making sure she's okay before telling her that she looks sexy like that, and kisses her passionately. She returns his kiss while he holds her close. The warmth of his body turns her on. She quickly feels his hard on press against her through his pants. Not wanting to be stuck in the woods after nightfall she tells him to wait. He agrees, and they hurriedly return to his cabin.

They are surprised to see a car in the driveway when they return. Her friend tells her that it's her ex, and she wants to run the other way. He tells her that it'll be okay, and convinces her to face him. She refuses to enter the house in her state of undress. Her friend offers to get her clothes telling her to wait behind the wood shed. She agrees.

It's not long before her ex walks around the corner holding her robe. She is filled with anger, and as her friend walks around the corner they both see it in her eyes. Her modesty leaves her as she begins to yell at them both. She lays into them with every last angry feeling in her before she storms into the cabin, and then locks herself into the bathroom.

They wisely leave her alone to calm down which takes a few hours. She tries to sneak up to the bedroom for clothes, but is seen by her friend who steps into her path. He wraps his arms around her apologizing while he explains his intentions. Her ex sits on the couch silently. Her friend kisses her. She gives in to him, and returns his advances.

Her ex watches as the friend's hands caress her all over. She forgets about him sitting there, and her lust overtakes her. Quickly the tee is torn free from her exposing her large breasts, and he kisses his way to them until he's sucking her nipples. His hand reaches behind her moaning body grabbing the torn backside of her panties, and tears them wide open.

His fingers make their way over her ass, and down between her legs to her pussy. She moans as his fingertips caress her labia making her wet. He switches sucking to the other nipple just as his finger slide into her. Her legs get weak, and he leads her to the chair. He sits down after pulling off his pants. She is quick to straddle his hard dick reaching down to let it glide into her.

He is soon as deep as he can go into her vagina, and she is riding him for all he's worth moaning louder and louder as her orgasm approaches. He grabs her hips to get more control, but it's too late for him. With a loud groan he tenses underneath her. She moans in pure pleasure when she feels his cum blasting deep inside her, and it sets off her own orgasm. Wave after wave course through them until they collapse into each other's arms totally spent.

She remembers her ex sitting there after the heat of the moment passes, and then she stands up staring at him smugly. Her ex is sitting there with his dick out and covered with his own cum. They smile at each other before she goes to shower.

After she showers she walks past them naked, and says to her ex that she hoped he enjoyed the show because that's all he's ever going to get from her. She then kisses her friend before going to get dressed. They all decide to go out to eat for supper, and then return to the cabin to watch some TV before bed.

Her ex sleeps on the couch while she sleeps with her friend in the bed. They soon fall asleep only to wake in the morning. Her friend has a huge morning boner, and it's poking her in the butt. She can feel him humping her softly, and bends a bit to tease him. It works because he humps her a bit harder.

He pulls her underwear down off her ass giving him a clear shot to her sweet pussy, and by this time she is wet from the attention. She moans loud enough making sure her ex can hear her from the couch as his cock slides into her. He grabs her hip, and buries his cock deep into her from the back.

He slowly increases momentum as their orgasms slowly near. Soon she feels his semen ejaculating inside if her. The heat of it sets of her orgasm, and then intensity of his orgasm intensifies her own. She is amazed by the amount as squirt after squirt is filling her. Her own orgasm overtaking her in waves.

They soon relax as their climaxes wane. His dick slowly goes flaccid inside of her, and she lays back onto the pillow. She hears footsteps come up the stairs toward them, but pays it no mind until she hears her friends voice ask her what she wants for breakfast.

Her eyes shoot open when she realizes that his voice is in front of her. She looks up to see him standing naked by the bed. She looks behind her to see her ex laying there smiling with his limp dick still inside of her. Angry she jumps out of bed screaming at them both for taking advantage of her. She demands to be brought home immediately.

Her friend agrees, and they pack up to return home. They get back home early Sunday. Calmed down, but still feeling hurt inside. Her friend convinces her to go to his house for a bit, and she reluctantly agrees. Once there they mend their rift, and they wind up in each other's embrace once more.

They had sex for a couple of hours before he brought her home. She was tired, and ready for a shower. I asked if she's going to meet him anymore. She tells me that I needn't worry my demented head over it because she'll let me know if they do.

I look to see her nipples protruding from her sweater, and the dark wet spot between her legs. My own dick is super stiff it's hard to move, but I manage to run my hand up over her legs to massage her breasts making her moan. Then I feel my way down to her wet crotch. Her body shudders when my fingers cross her wetness. I smile knowing that she just had a small orgasm.

I kiss my way up her pants leg toward her crotch just as the door swings open. Damn! The kids are home. She jumps up to change while I sit on the couch hiding my hard on as I greet them. I guess I'll have to wait until bedtime before I can have some fun with her.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers