The Old Gothic Mansion Ch. 02

Story Info
When house sitting becomes a greater threat.
1.8k words
3.21
13.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surreal nightmare

Sarah entered the large quiet house. The stillness and overbearing silence hung upon her shoulders like a large weight. The sun had just gone down leaving the house in darkness. It was a huge, expansive house with old and venerable furnishings. Every time she came here she felt like eyes were following her every movement! She sensed and felt eyes upon every curve of her body, painful as a sharp knife.

With determination and familiarity, Sarah immediately began to descend the staircase. The century old floorboards groaned and creaked with the beat of her footsteps. Using only her left hand, the twenty-four-year-old guided herself to the basement. It smelled of dust, dingy water, and age.

The door handle was there a foot before her and opened up to her touch effortlessly. A flickering light bathed her in a reddish glow. As quietly as she could, she entered the large cavernous room and closed the door behind her.

A scratching sounded from some dingy corner where she saw a cubed box with a picture of a naked child resting on top. Its eyes were open wide with fear and bewilderment. The child was reaching for Sarah with one hand. A multitude of small stuffed mammals lay encased against the basement walls, their eyes glinting at her as she moved about in the dim light. Against the opposite wall a collection of barbaric antiques rested. The cobwebs in every corner gave the basement the appearance of a witches' cauldron. A rat trembled at the sight of Sarah as she controlled her fear and disgust.God how she hated this place!

An old metal staircase spiralled downward into the depths, switching on her torch Sarah descended into what she considered hell.

In the darkness she could hear the sound of rattling chains and flowing water. This was her destination!

"Hello? Is the mistress in?" She called out with fear sounding in every word. Her voice echoed several times until the silence overtook the sound.

It only took seconds for her to see a person materialise from the darkness. It was a woman, a tall female with black hair and grey eyes, a divinely beautiful woman who was the ideal of the perfect female. Totally naked she wore but a circlet of gold about her ankle. In her right hand she held a shiny leather whip.

Sarah dropped to her knees in fright and stammered out, "Mistress, please...I need to speak to you!" The mistress stood above her, smiling. Sarah continued, "I can't do it! What about my life?"

The mistress played the whip's tail about the clothed shoulders of Sarah, causing her to tremble. Slowly the tail travelled across the upturned face, then began over the mounds of her breasts. Sarah opened her mouth to speak again, but the mistress effortlessly slapped her cheek. Sarah sprawled several feet away, the torch dropped to the ground but stayed lit.

The naked beauty motioned to the stunned woman. Seconds later a grey figure approached Sarah. The six-foot creature had small bat wings, a wide mouth full of long sharp teeth, a muscular torso but small thin legs and arms, and claws on both hands and feet. A gargoyle! The beast grabbed the young woman in one hand and reached for her clothes with the other. It laughed a gruesome and terrible sound as it proceeded to tear off Sarah's clothing. The thing left several claw marks upon her tanned but smooth skin.

Sarah screamed out in horror, realising that she was in total control of the woman she called mistress. The brute was a creature who's only distorted sense of pleasure was to cause pain. It was a creature Sarah had the terror of meeting one other time.

The mistress looked on, not even stopping the beast when Sarah's clothes were finally off, but watched with an almost indifferent attitude.

The beast pulled Sarah up into the air effortlessly, her feet not even touching the ground. Naked as she was, she was determined to get through this horror somehow. Both her fists were hitting its rock-hard chest again and again to no avail. With a grunt the grey man-thing shoved Sarah onto his huge foot long phallus.

Sarah screamed out in agony. Then the mammal began to brutally fuck her, holding onto her hips and moving her up and down. The two-inch-wide cock ripped into her sensitive vagina, causing her excruciating pain. Sarah could take it no longer, and begun to pass out from the brutal fucking. Spots appeared in front of her eyes and before long she saw nothing, just the pain, much of which she would mercifully not remember.

Sarah awoke lying upon the cold floor an unknown time later. Above her the mistress stood, her legs straddling her face. Even as she first opened her eyes, she saw the perfectly-formed vagina above her open up as red urine rained down onto her face.

Sarah opened her mouth and took a long gulp of her mistress's thick, salty liquid. The thicker-than-piss liquid continued to cover her face and hair; it came with such a force that Sarah was very close to drowning.

When it was over, Sarah got onto her knees after the mistress stood off to the side. The mistress motioned with her whip for the young woman to come closer. When she knelt only a few inches from the beautiful woman, the mistress grabbed the back of her slave's hair and tugged it towards her. Sarah opened her mouth dutifully and tried to capture as much of the pretty woman's slit as possible.

Her now forked tongue slid into the slim groove to first flick the clitoris, then feeling her way with her tongue entered her mistresses cervix and then onwards to the beginnings of life. Sarah was reminded of the first time she met her mistress, at a bar late one night; little did she know it, but that chance encounter would change her forever.

Sarah loved her mistress more than ever. At that moment she couldn't understand why she questioned her orders. Her mistress told her to do something and she did it - at least after she gave her mistress pleasure! With her arms wrapped around her mistresses thighs Sarah slowly felt her mistress's essence seep into her body until all remained was a fleshy shell. With the transfer complete Sarah fell into a deep sleep.

A few hours later, Sarah stood by to her bed and her sleeping husband. Everything was serene and quiet. She now wore lingerie that her husband had bought for her. Quiet as a cat, Sarah crawled under the blankets over the sleeping male. Working herself up from his feet to his mid-section, Sarah bent over and immediately took his deflated penis into her mouth.

Several times in their short marriage she had taken his cock in her mouth. Maybe that was why she had agreed to follow that beautiful woman home from the bar that fateful night. She knew the pleasure points on the familiar cock, and used her tongue to press them. The man's penis grew very rapidly in her mouth, responding to her gentle sucking. When he was hard, she began to swish her tongue around the crown of the penis, working her now forked tongue into every curve and crevice, while at the same time began to rhythmically stroke the base of his cock with her hand. The other hand squeezed his balls and fingered his anus.

What man could sleep for long with that attention? Her husband was no different. A groan preceded his forced wakefulness. He immediately knew what was happening and cried out with pleasure. A hand held the back of his wife's bobbing head and held her there, making sure his pleasure would not be interrupted.

When he felt that an orgasm was only seconds away she stopped. The husband let out a huge groan of despair, perhaps thinking she did not want to continue. But to his surprise and enjoyment, Sarah began to kiss her way up his body. Soon she held his rock-hard cock straight up in the air while she aimed her bottom.

Sarah let out squeal of delight and pain from sensations of her ripped and aching cunt. She wanted to pleasure her partner, to give him everything, so she began a slow gentle glide up and down his hard pole. Sarah brought her breasts down to her husband's face, letting the hard nipples slide across his moist lips. He was bringing his cock up to meet her cunt and the sloppy sounds echoed about the room.

The smell of raw sex and something else drifted about the room. He only noticed the strange, yet familiar, aroma for a brief second before his pleasure was too much for him. Sarah groaned out, echoing her husband's ecstasy.

He growled out loudly, his sperm shooting out the head of his cock to drench his wife's vagina. This warm cum caused Sarah to achieve her own orgasm, her vagina muscles uncontrollably milked the cock inside her.

Soon they lay exhausted and spent, both very happy.

He rubbed his hand along his wife's back and buttocks, feeling the wonderful warmth and smoothness. He felt down to her thighs and calves, surprised yet delighted that she wore stockings; this excited further, and a familiar stirring was felt within both sexes, what he didn't notice was the circlet of gold about her ankle.

Yet that aroma again caught his attention when he noticed his wife was crying gently to herself. He was about to ask her what was wrong when he saw her left arm and then noticed much of the bed covers were drenched in blood. Throwing his wife to the side; he assumed she was hurt. Sarah again clenched him in her arms, looking into his eyes with pity and sadness. Hubby saw a glint of ivory as his wife opened her mouth only slightly. Two long pointy teeth were sticking out of her mouth!

He tried to jump backwards but Sarah's hands held him in a grip of steel, her long nails now claws were breaking his skin, blood dripped down onto his hands. She again rolled him onto his back and placed both knees on either side of his hips and held him there. Sarah slowly bent forward, with mouth open, a forked tongue slithering out to lick and moisten her lips.

He managed to utter "Sarah...!" before his wife placed her mouth around his windpipe and gently bit into its pliant skin: Fangs swiftly punctured his jugular then as she began to suck, she felt his strength slowly drain away. When it was all over she lay in a heap above the man she loved and cried!

She continued to cry until she felt the slightest of movement in her womb, a new life cycle had begun, both for her and her unborn.

End