The Old Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on top of her after they were both spent. He was almost incapable of movement, his penis still softening but deep inside of his wife's body. She, overcome with the beauty of what had just happened between them, was planting soft, fluttering kisses on his neck. They lay like that for quite some time, unwilling to separate their no-longer-virginal bodies from one another.

It was Jacob that spoke first. "Sweetheart, that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."

She nuzzled into him. "Mmmmmm." She planted a kiss on his cheek. "That was incredible." she finally said.

"Would you like to pray together?" he finally asked. Before they were married, they usually prayed together over the telephone when they could.

"Uh-hmmm" she said sleepily with a content smile. "Would you pray for us tonight? I don't want to make myself think and I don't trust myself to speak."

And so Jacob and Patricia prayed together on their first night of married life, with his penis still deep within her.. It was a beautiful, sacred act of a couple loving each other in the presence of a loving God that accepted them as a couple. It would be a long time before they untangled themselves for the night. Few people get a better introduction to married life.

Time went on. Patricia eventually finished her doctorate degree as a psychiatrist, and Jacob worked as an engineer at a local power plant while serving once a month as a platoon leader in the National Guard. As an infantryman in a National Guard armored cavalry unit during the height of the Iraq war, serving a tour overseas was inevitable. It was a dreadful experience, and one that he seldom wanted to talk about after returning home. The trauma of combat took its toll on their equipment, the soldiers themselves, and the families of the soldiers as well. Almost a third of Jacob's unit had their wives leave them while the unit was deployed, and more than one soldier received needlessly cruel letters from the wives that were abandoning them during the most difficult time of their lives. Every day Jacob silently thanked God for a faithful bride like Patricia; he never doubted her fidelity.

The unit had been overseas for a few days over a year when Patricia was visited by a uniformed Casualty Assistance Officer from the military. Jacob had been badly injured by a roadside bomb while leading a convoy through Fallujah. The sergeant that had been driving the vehicle he had been in was killed, hopelessly shredded by the blast. Jacob had suffered a nasty concussion, blown eardrums, and a jagged cut across his right bicep, but the worst of it was his left leg, which was badly burned and his knee was horribly shattered. Usually, the military allowed wounded soldiers to notify their own families, but his blown eardrums made phone conversations impossible. Patricia was given the opportunity to visit him at his hospital in Germany as he recovered. Several surgeries were necessary, but they were able to save his leg despite a nasty infection that set in, and they communicated by writing on a notepad until his eardrums repaired themselves well enough for him to understand her when she talked. Eventually, almost three-quarters of his hearing returned. He got some nasty scars out of it, and his ears would ring intermittently for the rest of his life, but after several surgeries and hard work with a physical therapist, Jacob was once again able to walk again. He graduated out of a wheelchair and into a walker, and then after agonizing work he transitioned into walking while holding a cane in his right hand. The work to regain the strength and flexibility in his newly repaired knee was terribly painful work, and at night the nightmares inspired by the unbelievable horror and tragedy he had seen overseas had him awaken in a sweat-drenched panic. The psychological scars, like the physical ones, would last the rest of his life. Patricia stood by him every step of the way, and he loved her all the more for it. Jacob was discharged from the military due to his wounds and given a monthly disability check by the Department of Veteran's Affairs. His knee would give him some trouble for the rest of his life, and sometimes it was more comfortable to walk with a cane, but he was eventually able to keep up and even pass Patricia on their hikes in the woods again.

That had been two years ago. Today, in his ancestral home that they had at last succeeded in turning into a cozy shelter for a happy young couple, they were celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary, as well as their tenth year together as a couple. Jacob had fixed a large dinner for his wife, and she had surprised him by preparing a delicious dessert of blackberry cobbler. Now dinner was over. They were relaxing on their front porch, watching the sunset and letting their large dinner digest. Sitting on the front porch watching the sunset was something that they would continue to do for the rest of their long lives. But the celebration of their anniversary was still far from over. They had promised each other a very special anniversary present.

Tonight, they were going to begin trying for a baby together. For months they had resorted to using condoms as the birth control pills worked their way out of Patricia's system. But tonight there would be no condoms. There would be no birth control. There would be nothing to protect Patricia's very fertile womb from her husband's potent sperm. They weren't measuring temperatures or engaging in any of the other stereotypical things that couples do when they're trying for a baby. But their anniversary present to one another would be that all protection, as of that night, would be gone until she was with bearing a child. And that very morning, she had felt herself ovulate.

Jacob was the first to get ready for bed, taking a long shower and ensuring that he would be clean and attractive for his lovely bride. After drying off, he lay naked on the soft patchwork quilt that covered their rustic king-size bed. Patricia was in the shower now, and he heard the sound of water splashing on the shower floor as she cleaned herself. He smiled, admiring the work that his distant ancestors had done with a broadaxe on the wood he had made the bed's hedboard from. The log was nearly perfectly square, with regular patterns cut neatly along the wood from the powerful axe-strokes. That was a skill that Jacob would like to learn someday. The water stopped, and he heard the sound of Patricia's electric toothbrush from the bathroom. The anticipation was killing him.

When Patricia walked from the bathroom, he was struck yet again by the beauty of the woman he had fallen in love with and married. She stood there, and for a moment they just admired the look of their partner's naked body, enjoying the intimacy that allowed them to share themselves with one another so freely. Patricia's wide, Scottish face was cute and honest-looking, and her blue eyes twinkled like living gemstones. She looked at Jacob's rugged features, the beard that he had grown since leaving the service, his lean musculature, farmer-tanned body, and the old scars that added character to his body and spoke of an inner toughness that she couldn't help but admire. She wondered how much he resembled his ancestors that had built the old house. Jacob looked at her healthy, sturdy body. She was a large-boned woman, but beautifully curvy and well-proportioned, the sort of unmistakably feminine body that felt good to have pressed against him. Drops of water that she had missed with the towel still clung to her skin.

"Come over here," he said with a smile and gestured to the right side of the bed. She lay down, and he opened a small bottle of massage cream. He gave her a long, relaxing foot massage, and then worked his way up her soft white legs. He loved how she felt. He massaged her smooth pale buttocks which had fascinated him for years, sometimes punctuating his work with gentle kisses to the backs of her knees and her soft butt cheeks. He had always told her that she knew how to make a pair of bluejeans look good, but she looked even better out of them. His hands roamed over her back, working out knots in her shoulders and neck. There was no rush to get to the sex. They knew that they had a lifetime together, and both of them wanted tonight to be special. He massaged her arms, melting tension from them, and slowly and patiently rubbed her hands, sometimes kissing her neck and temples lightly as his hands worked. She always loved having her hands and feet rubbed. After about forty-five minutes of massaging her, he whispered "roll over, Sweetheart" into her ear. She was more than happy to oblige.

Beginning with her shins, he began massaging her legs and working his way upwards, teasing her by tapering off and never quite lavishing attention upon her sex, although he kissed the sensitive skin of her thighs. There is something about the aroma of a fertile woman's sex that is naturally irresistible and urges a man to feel the need to mate with her, and her sweet, clean body was putting off enough pheromones that Jacob could restrain himself only through an exercise of his iron discipline. He rubbed her soft belly gently, thinking of the life that would soon be growing there, then moved his hands to her breasts, massaging them in a circular motion designed to improve the flow of lymph through them, enjoying the feeling of her nipples. One of the perks of getting to know the physical therapists at Landstuhl so well was that physical therapists learn to be excellent masseuses while getting their doctoral degree in the field, and one of them had been happy to teach Jacob and Patricia how to massage each other in her free time. She had been very professional in her teachings, but the couple had learned to adapt what she had taught them to fit their romantic purposes.

Finally, Jacob reached around Patricia's head. She smiled at him as he drew her into a deep, passionate kiss. Her own arms reached around him, locking his face to her own. The kisses began slowly. Her tongue brushed against his mouth, seeking and finally getting a response from his. They were completely in love, and would soon be bound together as completely as any couple could. They were about to enjoy a sacred union that would resort in parenthood, and the wondrous knowledge that they were about to create new life together excited both of them. "I love you, Patricia." Jacob whispered.

"I love you too, Sweetheart", Patricia replied.

The couple soon found themselves in a sixty-nine position, with Patricia on top sucking Jacob's thick, eight-inch tool and Jacob beneath her savoring the feeling of the blowjob as he licked and sucked at his beloved wife's nether region, lapping her sweet juices. She came twice, each time exciting both of them even more. She tasted the pre-cum that was leaking from Jacob's raging phallus, and didn't want to waste another drop of it into her digestive tract. Patricia pulled her mouth from Jacob's penis and, even as he continued to lick her sex to another orgasm, said urgently "Make love to me, Jacob. Make me the mother of your children. Let me make you the father of my children. Mate with me, my love." She knew that would be all the encouragement he would need. She felt him move beneath her, and immediately moved herself onto her back with her legs spread open to receive him.

In moments Jacob was on top of her, his eyes shining with love and desire. She was so wet that he easily entered her in a single mighty thrust that brought gasps of satisfaction from each of them. "That's right, my love. Breed with me. Bond your sperm to my egg... I'm so fertile right now. Let me feel us become one. I want to bear your child, my love. Get me pregnant." Her words had the desired effect upon him. His hard penis pistoned in and out of her sopping vagina as their mouths met in hungry kisses. She felt the tip of him touching her cervix, the opening to the chamber where their child was going to grow inside her. Jacob felt the slick protective fluids that a fertile woman's body produces for just this purpose bathe his marble-hard member. His heart pounded. He felt as though, if love itself could exist in liquid form, his beloved wife was providing him with it right then. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a beautiful woman's life-giving nectar pouring over him, to be engaged in a sacred act of procreation with such an amazing woman.

Patricia felt his firm member stroke in and out of her body, providing delicious friction along her vaginal walls. She felt the solid muscle of his chest, his warm, familiar skin. She ground her pelvis against him, shifting her hips until his rutting touched her softness exactly where she needed it. "Yeah, right there!" she gasped as she came again, her vagina becoming even wetter as she scrunched her angelic face up and savored another orgasm. Now she felt the instinctive need to have him cum inside of her, to deposit his essence deep into her core. "Sweetheart, fertilize me! Give me your sperm! Please, oh, please my love! Give me part of yourself! Let me nurture it in my body... Oh!"

That was all that Jacob could take. With a moan of pleasure, he came.

"Oh, God! My love, that's right; give it to me!" Patricia said as she felt jet after jet of his hot semen spurt deep inside of her. His penis was right against her cervix. The sperm was spraying almost directly into the opening of her womb. It would take no time for his intrepid sperm to wriggle their way up her fallopian tubes and bond with an egg inside of her. She came again, her body milking him of his potent fluid.

"Oh, my God!" Jacob whispered. It was a few minutes later, and Patricia could still feel his penis occasionally pulse inside of her. They lay like that, his body still inside of her and his arms wrapped protectively around her. For a long time, neither of them moved. The moment was too precious, and the magic was too fragile to risk breaking. They had read that conception can take place as little as 30 minutes after sex, or as long as a few days afterwords. But as fertile as she was, and as much and as powerfully as Jacob had ejaculated inside of her, it was very likely that the big soft bed already had three occupants instead of two.

"Can we pray together?" Patricia asked.

"Of course we can." said Jacob with a smile. "Would you like to, or do you want me to?" Jacob almost always prayed for them, but he usually offered her the opportunity if she wanted it.

"You can." she whispered and kissed him sweetly on the cheek Her eyes were closed sleepily, and her mouth was curved into a relaxed smile. She held him closely. They felt each others heartbeat as they cuddled tightly and intimately, their reproductive organs still interlocked from the beautiful and sacred act they had just completed. Quietly, Jacob was whispering a prayer to the God who loved and created them. And somehow, as they prayed for their families, they knew that tonight there was one more of them that they were including in their prayers. The old Duncan household was going to get to see yet another generation loved and nurtured within its strong old walls.

12