The Old Horny Man

Story Info
Jennifer hungers for an older man.
1.9k words
3.93
76.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

The idea of this story was thought up by a fan. I was honored to be able to bring it to life.

*********

Jennifer stood in her bathroom. Gazing at herself as she did her hair. While she hated how her aunt's husband would always say lewd remarks and often made advances on her when her aunt wasn't around. She would always rebuff his remarks, and yet she would pleasure herself long after once he was gone. None in their family liked the man they all thought he was too old for his aunt. Being twenty years older than her aunt, Jennifer had to agree. However, as she rubbed her clit against the edge of the sink, bringing herself to the peak of her orgasm. Thinking about how her uncle would ravish her. She was tired of the boys who knew nothing of a woman's body. Tired of being left unsatisfied when they were only one hit wonders. She pondered if her uncle could do better.

"You want to fuck me don't you uncle?" Jennifer asked her reflection, "You want to stick that cock into my teenage pussy, don't you?" she asked moaning softly as her climax was neigh. Jennifer's head quickly snapped towards the door at the sound of the knock.

"Baby, we need to go," Jennifer's mother said through the door.

"O-okay," Jennifer said trying to keep her voice steady.

"Now Jennifer you sure you're okay staying here tonight?" her mother asked as they sat in her sister's driveway. "You know you can come with us. We'll be back in the morning. All we're doing is making sure your grandmother is settled into the home."

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Jennifer said nodding. All the while in the back of her mind she wondered how she was going to get her uncle Jim to fuck her. Should she play coy? Should she get him to touch her inappropriately? Should she actually seduce her uncle, or allowed him to forcibly take her in her sleep? These questions pegged her mind as she kept her mound from awaking. "They are paying me to babysit, Mom."

"I know," her mother sighed, "I just don't like that man."

"Don't worry Mom, nothing is going to happen," Jennifer said smiling at her. "However, what you don't know what hurt you," she said to herself as she exited the car.

"Be safe Diana," Jim said, as he hugged his wife as they stood on their wide wooden deck.

"I'm going to miss you," Diana said squeezing her husband tightly.

"I know," Jim said stroking his wife's hair. His eyes glanced over at his niece as Jennifer approached. How he wanted to get between those thighs of hers. He wondered how sweet that teenage pussy was.

"Jennifer," Diana said turning towards her niece, "The boys need to be in bed by eight. I don't want them interfering with Jim's poker game tonight," she said sternly.

"Right," Jennifer nodded. Seeing that same look in her uncle's eyes he always had when she was around.

"I know being around old, smoking, boozing men might not be what you would hope for on your Friday night, but I really appreciate you coming over," Diana said looking lovingly at her husband, "Jim, has been working so hard lately he needs a night to himself to unwind."

"Awe thanks kitten," Jim whispered as he nibbled on her ear. Yet in his mind all he could think of was bending his niece over and ramming his cock into her.

"You know I'll do anything for you, Jim," Diana sighed happily, "Now Jennifer you may stay in our room while Jim has his poker game in the parlor. I don't want you ruining his game tonight," she said narrowing her eyes at her niece.

"Yes, aunt Diana," Jennifer said in stunned aspiration, "It's not like I want to be alone with him," she said rolling her eyes.

"Sis come on! I want to beat traffic!" Jennifer's mother shouted out of her car window.

"I'll see you in the morning sweetheart," Diana whispered kissing her husband goodbye.

"So..." Jim eyed his niece lewdly as her mother's car disappeared, "How about you bend over that railing, and show me that tight little ass of yours?"

"Pig!" Jennifer growled stumping towards the door.

"That might be, but how about you open those legs; and I'll show you a world you never knew," Jim said, his eyes centering on Jennifer's small teenage ass. "Trust me, have a little ride on this," he said grabbing his crotch, "And you'll never go back to those boys."

"Go. To. Hell!" Jennifer sneered flipping her hair as she marched into the house.

"All in due time," Jim smirked feeling his cock hardening as he watched her swaying hips.

Eight hours had passed since her mother had dropped her off. Eight hours of her uncle's lewd remarks. Eight hours of her rebuffing him. Yet how it made her mound so wet. Her cousins were sound asleep she knew now would be her only chance. She only had less than twelve hours to see if Jim would stir her tight honey pot. Her aunt's bedroom door slowly open hearing their voices drifting up the stairs. Looking into her cousins bedrooms, seeing them sound asleep Jennifer made her silent way down to the kitchen.

"Oh," Jim said entering the kitchen surprised to find Jennifer there, "I thought you be upstairs all night long."

"I got thirsty," Jennifer said standing with her back to her uncle. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt Jim behind her. A surprised squeak flew from her lips as he pressed her forward, bending her slightly forward as his hand reached underneath her skirt. Biting her lip as she felt the pads of his fingers running up her labia.

Jim arched an eyebrow when she wasn't calling him a pig and what not. Wondering what else he could get a way with. His eyes widen in surprise as Jennifer rubbed her mound against his junk while he fondled her breasts.

"P-p-pig," Jennifer said with false bravado over her shoulder.

"You want this cock, don't you?" Jim whispered into her ear pulling her panties to the side. A devious smile spread across his lips as two of his fingers penetrated her hot mound. "You want me to fuck this pussy, don't you?"

Jennifer breathed heavily as she felt his thick fingers inside of her. Touching her in ways none of the boys her age knew how to. She could feel her slickness awaking the longer he toyed with her moistening snatch. Her eyes flew open as she felt the head of his cock running through her lips. Her muscles trembled as Jim slapped that hard rod of his against her clit.

"No, it's you that wants to fuck me, pig!" Jennifer growled low yet none of her annoyance touched her words.

"Sure, sure," Jim mused, "but this pussy says otherwise," he said felting his fingers becoming coated in his niece's hot juice.

Jennifer squirmed out of her uncle's grasp. She couldn't allow him to think that she did want to ride that his cock. She couldn't allow him to know how much she wanted him to fuck her on the kitchen counter. She wanted her uncle to work for the chance to stick that cock into her.

"Yes, why don't you go up get yourself ready," Jim said a predatory light filled his eyes, "I'll be there to tuck you in, in a few minutes."

"P-p-pig," Jennifer said before dashing up the stairs.

Her heart raced as Jennifer rested against the closed door of her aunt's bedroom. Reaching down between her legs knowing how her cunt was still bear. Her fingers ran through her hungry labia. Gathering that sweet youthful juice along her fingers before bringing it to her lips. Her eyes fluttered as she sucked her honey dew from her appendages.

Jennifer was laying spread eagle on her aunt's bed as her fingers plunged in and out of her hot box. Her soft, hot, sensuous moans filled that room as she thought about her uncle fucking her like no one ever could to date. Jennifer gasps in startlement as Jim stood in the doorway to his bedroom.

"My, my look what I find doing naughty things on my bed," Jim said with a devious smirk as he closed the door behind him.

Jennifer tried to cover herself, yet her uncle snatched away the small blanket before it could cover her exposed flesh. While she might have a sneer on her face as she looked up at her uncle, however, on the inside her body was on fire as his eyes surveyed her partially nude body.

"Take it out," Jim ordered licking his lips at the sight of the eighteen-year-old woman on his bed. "Or would you rather know that what you were found doing on my and your aunt's bed?"

"Fine," Jennifer huffed keeping up her fake annoyance.

"Now fucking suck that dick I know you want," Jim said as his niece looked down the length of his cock. Reaching down, taking hold of Jennifer's hair, his other hand grabbed hold of the base of his cock. Jim didn't give his niece a moment to protest as that long, hard, veiny cock lined that hot, moist mouth of Jennifer's. "Now suck it," Jim ordered once again.

Jennifer glanced up as her lips slid down her uncle's cock. She would never admit it to anyone ever, but she loved sucking cock. Smirking inwardly as her uncle moaned loudly, sucking hard on his bulbous head, swirling her tongue around that crown. Rocking her head back and forth along that hard shaft. Breathing heavily as she came up for air before running her lips along the side of his rod.

"Do you like that you dirty old man?" Jennifer asked teasingly licking up the back of his cock.

"Fuck!" Jim hissed his legs wobbled, his knees felt like jelly as his niece inhaled his cock catching himself on the lip of his wife's dresser. He didn't think she be this good. He had thought he would have to teach her on the proper way to suck a man's -- namely his -- cock.

"Having trouble there?!" Jennifer asked with a mischievous smirk. "You want to fuck my tight little pussy don't ya, you dirty old man," she said salaciously her tongue teasing the head of her uncle's cock.

"Bitch," Jim said playfully, "turn that ass around and I show you things those boys have yet to learn," he said hungrily.

Jennifer peered over her shoulder, a primal moan escaped her lips as her uncle spanked her. Her finger's curled around the sheet feeling that steel tool just teasing her hot, wet paradise. Her eyes fluttered, her thighs trembled as her uncle thrust hard and deep into her. While she they hadn't the power of those far junior than he was, that did matter at the moment. Not when he was hitting spots none of her former boyfriends could never do.

"Come here you," Jim grunted taking hold of Jennifer's long ebony hair, "I'm going to fuck you all night long, in every position there is, fill this dirty pussy of yours with so much of my cum you'll be swimming in it," he whispered into her ear before proceeding to pound Jennifer into his mattress.

"Jim! Darling?!" Diana called out for her husband as she walked in through the front door.

"Shh..." Jennifer hissed low sneaking out from the shadows of the kitchen, "Your husband was up late last night, I didn't get to sleep till three this morning," she said hugging her aunt. "Oh, he said something about seeing if I'd babysit again whenever he has his poker nights. I don't mind," Jennifer said sweetly praying she couldn't see her husband's cum running down her leg or smell it for that matter.

The End.

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers