The Old Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction: Jacob plays a joke on Cathy the slut.
1.9k words
3.83
10.3k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is the first installment of what I hope to be a much longer piece, based loosely on some of the experiences in my own life. Go easy on me. I haven't written any fiction since college and that was under the duress of a greater GPA!

EM

*

Introduction:

Jacob had a great job. He worked maintenance at an old hotel in a remote location in the western U.S. He had everything he wanted, a place to stay, some latitude in what he did everyday, at least in so far as it not becoming monotonous. Every week he covered two night shifts from 3 pm to midnight. Mostly he read or worked on pet projects in the wood shop. The only things he had to do on those nights were if a guest had a problem that needed immediate attention.

He had never considered himself a voyeur even though he liked to people watch. He did like to sometimes roam the halls at night. He could hear people talking in the lobby or watch them in the dining room from across the courtyard on the second story balcony. He knew all the nooks and crannies as he had spent a considerable amount of time in the bowels of the building. There were places in the attic where you could see through the cracks and into a few of the rooms. There were maintenance and housekeeping closets that were only separated from some rooms by ¾" of old wood. There were several places on the roof or opposite wings that you could see large banks of rooms and even into the communal showers in the oldest part of the hotel.

Like I said he never considered himself a voyeur until late one night on his way back to the front desk from fixing a locked up radiator he stopped dead in his tracks, right in the middle of the hallway. It took a second to register why he had even stopped but then, he heard the distinctive moaning of a woman and the even more distinctive sounds of the antique style bed and springs that were accompanying her partner's thrusts. He smiled and began to move on when he heard something that really got his blood pumping. "Do it . . . do it . . . fill my ass with your cum!!"

Jacob's chubby quickly became a full blown stiffy as he remembered those exact words coming from Cathy's pretty little mouth when he had fucked her last month. Cathy was a real live wire and she let everyone who interested her know she wasn't shy about jumping into the sack, or the hall closet, or the random dark corner of anywhere. She wasn't exactly the type any mature man thought about marrying or even steadily dating but Jacob was sure she had produce more than a few sticky messes from some of the younger employees who eyed her like she was the dream girl they had always wanted to bring home to mom.

As the moans got louder and the language filthier, her partner had joined in and was egging her on now, Jacob got an idea and began to chuckle. He walked hurriedly down the hall to the courtesy phone near the stairwell and dialed the front desk. He covered his mouth with the collar of his shirt and told the young woman who answered that he was staying on the third floor and thought that a woman at the end of the hall might be in trouble. The girl swiftly and courteously said that she would alert security. She forgot to ask the guest his name or from which room he was calling. Jacob was glad, and not too surprised, it was after all probably the most excitement the receptionist had this week.

Jacob actually laughed as he hung up the phone and waited by the landing. It only took a couple of minutes before he could hear Jack and Randy coming up the stairs. They looked very serious and professional in their blue uniforms, stun guns hanging at their sides and radios attached to their shoulders. He held his hand up to stop them and said, "Slow down boys I called the front desk."

"So where is the trouble?" Jack asked.

"There isn't any I just want to play a trick on Cathy."

"So why bring us up here?" Randy asked.

"Because Cathy is at the end of the hall with some guys cock buried in her ass."

Jack and Randy both began to see where this was going and started to smile.

"Say, isn't there a rule about employees fraternizing with guests?" Jacob asked in mock seriousness. He knew very well there was no rule but the guy plowing away at Cathy wouldn't know that.

"You know I think there is." Jack responded. "It's too bad someone thought a woman was in trouble or we wouldn't have even known." A broad smile and a chuckle followed his statement.

"Yeah I guess we should go escort Cathy back to her room," Randy chimed in.

They all three headed to the end of the hall, the creaking and moaning growing louder as they approached. Jacob held back a few feet and out of sight of the door as Jack loudly knocked and said, "Security is everything alright in there?"

The was a sudden cessation in the sound coming from the room and then a man answered, "Yeah everything is really, good!" You could tell he was trying not to laugh as he drew out the "reeeaaaally."

Randy followed with, "Sir we had a report of a woman possibly being abused. Do you mind if we just speak with her for a second?" He looked at Jacob and winked. Jacob, trying not to burst out laughing, turned away.

Cathy raised her voice and said, as if she were playing along, "Randy it's me, just go away I'm fine!"

Randy replied, "Cathy is that you," in perfect mock surprise.

"Yes now go away!"

Jack started to respond but Randy cut him off with a wait signal. They all stood for a few seconds, Randy's hand still raised, until they heard giggling and the bedspring begin to squeak again. Randy then pointed to Jack who chuckled quietly and then knocked on the door again.

The knock was followed by a sharp and abrupt, "What?" from the man who had obviously had enough interruptions. Randy and Jack looked at each other as if to say, "I don't know what his problem is?"

Jack proceeded, "Cathy, you know the rules about fraternizing with guests. I'm sorry but we can't let this slide again."

The bedspring announced that someone was hurriedly repositioning himself or herself. The sounds of footsteps announced that the repositioning was actually Cathy untangling herself and coming to the door. It cracked open abruptly and a very angry Cathy stated firmly, and in what can only be described as a quiet hiss, "I don't know what you assholes are doing but you know as well as I do there is no such rule. Now get the fuck out of here!"

"Cathy, we can't keep covering for you like this. It's against the rules and we have to take you with us." Randy stated in his most sympathetic, yet loud enough to be heard by the male occupant, voice.

"What are you talking about? Go away!" Cathy almost screamed as she slammed the door shut.

There were hushed voices behind the door for few seconds and then they heard Cathy, "No!! They are full of shit! They are just being assholes, now get over here", quite clearly.

The bed springs again announced the presence of bodies moving. All three men in the hallway had to look away from themselves to keep from laughing. After a long pause Randy reached up and knocked again. Cathy instantly screeched out a painful note of complaint followed by a plaintive, "Please just ignore them."

Randy then said, "Sir, you really should let us take her. I guess you haven't done anything wrong but if she stays it will only make things worse." He paused before and after the word "guess." It had the desired affect.

A moment later Cathy again pierced the night with a high-pitched release of frustration. The voices then became louder yet muffled enough to not be discernable. The only one that they could make out was Cathy doing almost every inflection of "no" one could think of. There was the angry "NO!" There was a series of pleading "nos." There was at least one vehement "no" of denial. And there was the uber-inflected "no" of a woman in need realizing that the need would have to wait to be fulfilled.

After a full minute or so there was a final rustle of bodies, squeaking of the bed and a declarative "Fine!" from Cathy. Once it was clear that she was coming out, either having been kicked or just leaving on her own, Randy motioned for Jacob to beat it. Jacob ran down to the stairwell and waited around the corner.

After a few moments he heard Randy talking. He couldn't make it all out but apparently the man was at the door apologizing for any trouble while Cathy was dressing. There was an audible commotion when Cathy emerged and Jacob distinctly heard, "Don't even talk to me! I don't know what the fuck you two are up to but you're going to pay!"

Cathy wasn't very big, about 5'7" maybe 110 lbs, but it sounded to Jacob like an elephant stomping down the hall in his direction. He stood quietly as she blew past him headed for the stair door. He lost it when he saw she had her shoes and her brad in her hand.

She spun like a cat and with squinty angry eyes hissed, "YOU!" Then she came at him, shoes held high, bra trailing like a streamer on a kite bound for a hard landing. Jacob was laughing too hard to care if she actually hit him. She did, several times, each accompanied by a string of expletives that alone would have made a non-laughing man cringe.

Once her initial fury was spent she backed away breathing hard and glaring at all three of them. Randy and Jack had caught up and were watching the spectacle of Jacob being trounced by the shoe-wielding vixen, much to their amusement. She started at Jack after a moment but he mockingly reached for his stun gun and smiled. Cathy knew he wouldn't but she didn't really have the energy anyway and turned back to Jacob.

During the pummeling he had slouched down to where he was sitting against the wall with his knees up, his head tucked to the side while his shoulder took the brunt of the assault. His laughing having subsided he tried to apologize while catching his breath. "I'm sorry Cathy it was just too good to pass up."

"Fuck you Jacob!" Cathy spat. "That guy had the nicest cock I've had in months," she added candidly. "And not only that but I hadn't even gotten off yet," her voice spiraling upwards.

She spun to head down the stairs and was almost to the top when Jack said, "Aaah, come on Cathy it was funny. We'll make it up to you."

She didn't stop but said over her shoulder, "Oh no, you can't make this up. I'm gonna have your asses for this one!"

Jack and Randy just shrugged as Jacob still looking like a sitting fetus and smiling like the Cheshire cat, stuck an arm out. Jack grabbed it and helped him to his feet. All three of them chuckled and headed toward the stairs after Cathy.

The end.

*

Cum back for more fun at The Old Hotel!