The Old Hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
As soon as the door shut...
1.7k words
4.5
6.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door shut, Cathy told Jacob to get up and undress. He was naked in about 3 seconds. She took his hand and getting up on her toes pushed her body against his. Her lips almost to his, she asked him, "Do you need to cum?"

He just grabbed her face and started kissing her, their tongues trying to outdo each other, his cock burning into her thigh, her tits smashed against his chest. She let him kiss her for a minute then pushed him back. "You didn't answer."

"Yes. I need to cum," he said reaching for her again. She slapped his hands away.

"You'd better behave. You've been so good, don't ruin it now," she stated with a wicked look in her eye. "I'm going to let you cum, but you have to do it by my rules, you asshole."

"Ok, whatever," Jacob said. His cock was literally starting to hurt he had been so hard for so long. She glanced down at it and watched it twitch each time his heart beat. She laughed and said she didn't think this would take long.

She pushed him back into the chair and turned around in front of him. She got on her knees and then looked over her shoulder, "I want you to ball fuck me."

Jacob, staring at her ass, had a questioning look on his face but was unable to ask what she meant. Cathy clarified, "I want you to shove your balls into my loose freshly fucked asshole."

She said this like she would tell someone to fill out a raffle ticket. Jacob glanced up at her face to see if she was serious. Knowing she was he looked back down, he noticed the way the small of her back smoothly turned into gorgeous ass cheeks. He could see his cock sticking straight out from his seated position on the edge of the chair, literally pointing at her ass, as if it were telling him that's where it wanted to be.

"I want you stuff your balls into my ass. I want you to then hold onto my hips with both hands and if you let go to touch your fucking cock even for a second I'm going to try and rip your nuts off with my asshole. Got it?"

Jacob nodded silently after looking back up at her face. She smiled, an evil little smile that spoke volumes about her and her sexuality. She was a slut, she liked to do nasty, nasty things, but even more than that she loved to make others do them with her. She got off on making others discover that they too, when sexually charged, would do the basest of things just to get off.

She leaned forward placing her face on the floor, the dirty wood shop floor, Jacob thought briefly. He knew that even that part turned her on. She reached back and spread her ass with both hands exposing her slimy asshole. It had shrunken back in the time since Randy pulled out and Jacob wondered if he could even get his balls in there.

"They'll fit," Cathy said without looking back, sensing his hesitation and guessing the reason. "Just push them in one at a time and then, hands on hips. I'll do the rest."

Jacob scooted forward on the chair and putting his hands on her hips he pulled, letting her know she needed to scoot back. She let go of her ass cheeks and backed up until she felt his balls nestle into her ass crack then resumed her position.

Jacob could see easily the sticky mess around her asshole where the foamy cum from before had turned back to a thin slimy film. He could see too that while she had been standing a few globs had run out of her hole and down the inside of her thighs.

Not one to be squeamish, especially when this turned on, he reached down taking his finger and scooped up the trails down her thighs. He took the residue and wiped it back across her asshole. It winked at him reflexively and she said, "nice touch, now stuff my ass!"

He took his right nut with his right hand and placed it over her puckered brown butt hole. He started to push and to his surprise her slutty little asshole opened and took it like a coke machine takes a quarter. He then lined up his left one and felt it move through his sack and follow the other right into her.

He scooted his pelvis forward a little and rested his still throbbing cock in the fold of her upper ass crack. He put his hands on her hips. "Perfect," Cathy sighed.

She released her cheeks and got up on all fours, moving slowly and deliberately. Once she was there she looked over her shoulder at Jacob who was still staring down at his cock and her ass. "You ready to blow your cum all over me?"

Jacob looked up and without changing the awed expression on his face just nodded.

Cathy started to slowly flex and release her asshole. The first few times Jacob groaned and gasped as every flexure sucked in a little more of his nut sack. When he was completely in her she relaxed her ass and said, "Do not move!"

She then rolled her pelvis forward and down which of course started pulling on his balls. Jacob could feel the tension build and build as his balls were squeezed into the bottom of his sack. His ball sack was stretching and his nuts being constricted until it actually started to hurt a little. Then just when he though it was going to really hurt or they were going to come flying out of Cathy's ass she rolled her hips back up and clenched her asshole 3 or 4 times really fast.

Her ass literally ate that part of Jacob's sack that had come out of her ass. Then she repeated the process. She started telling him how it felt. "Oh god, I love pulling them tight, they're trying to open my slutty little ass and get out." "Back in, oh yeah, I can feel them sliding into my ass. My ass is eating your balls, oh my god, so good!"

Cathy was speeding up the cycles, pulling, clenching, pulling clenching, faster and faster until she was literally jerking her hips forward yanking his sack tight and then only doing one big clench of her asshole as she backed up again. Jacob stared down the whole time; he caught himself actually squeezing her ass cheeks together as she would roll her hips down, increasing the tension on his sack. Any pain he had felt initially was being overridden by the raw nasty sexual intensity he felt.

His cock was like a rock but he almost didn't notice anymore, he actually wished it would get out of the way so he could see more clearly the tight little asshole sucking his balls. He could not however ignore his cock forever and soon with Cathy reaching a fever pitch of bucking and talking like a high paid porn star he realized how badly he needed to cum.

He was moaning and pulling her back and forth as she went through her motions. She started telling him to cum on her. "Do it Jacob, use my body as your cum dumpster. Aren't I slutty enough, doesn't me letting you fuck me with your balls make you want to cum all over me? Do it Jacob, shoot your hot nasty cum all over my back. I want to feel it sliding down over my ass as I walk home. I want to feel it dried there in the morning when I get out of bed."

This last visual sent Jacob over the edge, her ass cheeks rubbing the bottom of his cock was enough stimulation and suddenly a white jet of spunk shot out of his cock and leaving a long trail landed in her hair. The site of his own cock spewing out its load excited him and another and then another coated her back. He hadn't cum so much in years.

Cathy loved the feeling of cum landing on her. She liked it in her a lot, but the nastiness of being doused with a big load of cum always gave her a deep feeling of satisfaction. Getting a guy to cum while he's inside you is pretty easy but getting him to cum on you, especially in this case without letting him touch his cock, was sort of a slut's coup d'état.

She had felt Jacob's nuts tighten before he came, she could tell there was really no sack stretching anymore, so she had stopped bucking and was just clenching her asshole as she felt Jacob's cum raining down on her. She knew he was doing most of the moving now, still holding her hips while rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass in short little strokes. She didn't mind that he wasn't sitting still, she was actually surprised that he hadn't stroked off once he got so close.

Jacob slowly returned to earth. Cathy had never gone anywhere; the act itself was far more psychologically than physically rewarding to her. Jacob had stopped moving and was getting his breath back when she asked him if he liked that. A breathless "yeah" was all she got.

"Pull them out," she said.

Jacob slowly applied pressure as Cathy pushed with her bowels. Both nuts came out almost simultaneously. They were coated in a slick film and they were followed by about a tablespoon of bubbly cum from Randy and Jack. Cathy sighed contentedly as they plopped out of her ass.

Jacob sat back in the chair as Cathy got to her feet. She turned to look at him, standing there naked with just her shoes and her pointy little nipples she said, "You might not consider that punishment, huh?"

"Nope." They both laughed.

Cathy grabbed her dress and bra and Jacob offered to get her some paper towels. She stopped and said; "You thought I was joking about feeling it on the walk home?"

Jacob shrugged and Cathy laughed again as she started for the door. She stopped at it and slipped her dress over her head and then without looking back said, "See you tomorrow, you asshole."

And with that she went out the door into the night still carrying her bra, the cum-covered, ass-stretched slut that she was. Jacob, still sitting in the chair just shook his head and got up to get dressed.