The Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers

Lucy loved having her cunt licked, to feel the menfolk of her family proddle her with their hot tongues as much as she did gettihg fucked by their big pricks. Her son's tongue. especially, was just as powerful a weapon as his cock and Lucy spread her legs wider, until she almost did the splits, as Mark knelt down next to his uncle, his eyes surveying - as if doing so for the very first time - the wondrous depths that had been his entrance to the world ...

7.

Lucy grabbed hold of her brother's head and pulled him in deeper, then she immediately began writhing and squirming about on the bed as Jem opened his mouth and began to run his tongue along her recently washed gash. Jem was in paradise, he absolutely adored licking his sister's cunt.

Cam and Carrie came into the room as Lucy's grunts grew louder with every flick of Jem's tongue. Cam hurried across to stand as close to his wife as he could to get the best possible view as Jem handed her cunt over to Mark and Cam almost dissolved with fatherly pride as he watched his son's tongue begin its hungry journey up and down the long slit of his wife's hot chamber of love.

Mark began to run rings round his mother's aroused clit, simultaneously breathing in the pungent aroma of her escaping juices, as Carrie again dropped to her knees and Jem stood up next to Cam, Cam's daughter now happier than ever with two big succulent cocks to feast on.

"Oh yes, sweetheart," Lucy said, "you nearly brought me off then with that hot tongue of yours. But I need a good fucking and as you gave me such a good time last night, I think your uncle ought to have a turn now. After all, he's been trying to get inside me all afternoon, the horny sod."

Lucy grinned affectionately as her brother as her son withdrew his tongue from her cunt and stood up, moving over to stand next to his father to have his cock sucked by his sister. Jem lay down on the bed and Lucy immediately straddle him, holding his cock in an upright position as Cam stood back and masturbated as he watched Mark getting sucked by Carrie.

"Fuck me, bruv," said Lucy, "I really need to feel that nice hard cock of yours in my pussy."

With that, Lucy slid down and impaled herself on Jem's fat rod, her pussy gobbling it up inch by inch until it was firmly embedded deep inside, snug as a bug in a rug. At long last, Jem was getting what he had come there for and he was determined to make the most of it as it would probably be another fortnight or so before he could visit again.

Lucy leaned forward and placed her hands on Jem's chest for support and then began posting up and down as her brother started to fuck her with the same aggressive passion he had displayed many times in the past and proving yet again that he had lost none of his skills with the passing of the years.

"Ow!" screamed Lucy as Jem's cock drilled his sister's cunt, tearing it asunder, and she looked over her shoulder at Cam and Mark to make sure they were watching. "This is fantastic, Jem, I'm such a lucky woman to have so many people who love me!"

"Looks great, mum," said Mark as Carrie continued administering her brother another of her hot sisterly blowjobs and Cam knelt down next to his daughter to wait for his turn to suck his son's cock. Carrie, not being the selfish type, let Mark's cock fall out of her mouth and handed it to Cam who swallowed it immediately, Mark in his element having been sucked by both his parents and his sister in the short space of just half an hour or so.

Cam continued to suck long and hard on his son's fat rod and Carrie, being surplas to her father's requirements for a moment or two, went in search of further excitement, climbing across Jem and lowering her bum onto her uncle's face as he continued to ram his rod into Lucy's by now sodden twat.

"Fuck dad, look at that," said Mark and Cam rescinded the younger man's cock from his mouth to watch his brother-in-law fucking his wife while simultaneously rimming his daughter.

"Lick that hole, uncle Jem," Carrie cried, "your tongue is so hot."

Carrie and Lucy brought their faces close to each other's and began a nice hard lesbian snog, reaching out their hands to fondle each other's tits while Jem writhed and squirmed beneath them. Mark and Cam moved over to stand by the bed, wanking their father and son cocks together side-by-side as the hardcore orgy gained momentum. It was just a shame that Angus and Jean, Jem and Lucy's parents, were no longer with them to also be a party to the family celebrating their bodies as only they knew how. Mark had loved fucking his grandmother just as he did his mother, father and sister and he missed the old lady dearly.

"What a fab orgy this is turning out to be," said Cam and, without another word, he climbed onto the bed next to his wife, daughter and brother-in-law, positioning himself on his hands and knees with his ancient arse sticking up in the air.

Mark didn't need to be told what his father wanted, he twerled his cock in his hand as he lined himself up behind Cam, smiling at his mother who was lost in a world of her own now and, unusual for her, hardly noticed what was about to take place beside her.

Cam spread his cheeks with his hands, exposing his wrinkled arsehole for Mark to lick to get it well lubricated. Three minutes later and Cam's tight hole was ready for the penetration and he gasped with pride and happiness as his horny son slid his fat pole torpedo-like into his anus, gently at first as it passed through the pain barrier and then upping the pressure once fully in as Mark went to town, tearing his father's arsehole to shreds as he had done his mother's cunt the night before and his sister's pussy a short while ago.

"Fuck me, son," Cam said, pushing his arse back until Mark was buried in all the way up to his balls while Carrie moaned as Jem's tongue slithered its way across her arse.

Jem's balls were practically at boiling point as he continued to fuck Lucy while Carrie lifted her arse from where she had been sitting on his face and expertly spun herself around, pressing her cunt up against Jem's mouth. Lucy continued posting up and down on Jem's cock as the mass of sweaty naked incestuous bodies writhed and joined together as one in a harder-than-hardcore orgy of lust and love. Seconds later, Jem groaned as he rose up to dump his incestuous seed deep in his sister's pussy.

"Aaagh!" Lucy screamed as she felt the warm brotherly jets start to flood their way inside her "yes, yes, yes!"

Jem continued to eat his niece's cunt as wave upon wave of his orgasm ran through him like an electric shock, the bed rocking and creeking on its ancient springs from the combined weight of five sex-besotted people going at it like bulls-at-a-gate. As Jem pulled his cock from Lucy's pussy with a resounding plop, he gagged as Carrie came again, depositing her pussy juice over her uncle's face.

Jem opened his mouth in time to swallow as much of Carrie's outpourings as he could while beside him on the bed, Cam grunted with pleasure, happy that the thick rod treating his arse to a first class fucking was that of his own horny son. Lucy was giving herself a string of orgasms as she watched her son fucking her husband. She could tell from the look on Mark's face that he was getting close and about to unleash several more rivers of his hot tasty sperm, this time for the benefit of his father.

"Oh yeah, dad, I'm nearly there!" cried Mark, confirming Lucy's thoughts as he pulled his cock from the cosy receptacle of Cam's arse, "where d'you want it?"

"Over my face and tits, son," replied Cam without a moment's hesitation which was how he liked it, "shoot it all over me."

With a remarkable agility that belied his three score years and ten, Cam jumped off the bed and scrambled to his knees in front of Mark. His arsehole felt pleasurably and delectably sore from the heavy punding it had taken from his son's magnificent hard prick and now he was looking forward to more pleasure as Mark prepared to once again prove his love for him with a nice load from the depths of his balls.

Mark closed his eyes tightly as he prepared to deliver another gigantic explosion and, less than a tenth of a second later, his legs almost gave way as he blasted his father in the face with the first of another round of incestuous spunk, only an hour or so after he'd last blown a load over his sister.

"Mmmm!" cried Cam, as his son's thick rich cum dumped itself over his forehead, nose and chin, running into his eyes while Cam opened his mouth to swallow what he could. He was still lapping up the delicious cream as Mark kept on cumming, again putting professional porn actors to shame, aiming lower and sending another and another long jet over his father's tits and chest. By the time he was finished, Cam was completely smothered in sperm from his head to his navel and he grinned through the goo as he savoured yet again his son's undoubted love for him.

"Oh boy," Lucy said, dignifying her son with pride in his lavish outpourings as she watched her offspring's continuing ejaculation, "you really gave your dad a big load," she added, her eyes feasting on the vast quantity and quality of the freshly produced spunk that was now temporarily disfiguring Cam, the wads already starting to congeal.

Mark, too, was feeling immensely proud of himself as he always did when he reached the zenith of his sexual achievements, climaxing and satisfying both himself and his family into the bargain. Having served up his mother a nice big helping in her pussy the night before - and ready to give her more later that night - and his sister the same on her bum earlier in the dsy, Mark was as pleased as punch to have made his father even more proud of him than Cam already was with his latest offerings over the old man's face and chest.

"Phew!" he said, standing back with his cock in his hand, his balls dangling sweatily in his pubes and now, for the time being, drained of all their contents, "this has been our best party in a long time."

"Fucking well has, sweetheart," agreed Lucy, giving Mark's bum a little feel, squeezing his cheeks in her hands, to show him how proud she was and pleased that her son had so enjoyed himself.

"Yeah," said Carrie, rolling onto her side on the bed next to Lucy and folding herself into her mother's arms to bask in the afterglow, "especially with uncle Jem joining us."

"Thanks, pet," Jem said, smiling gratefully at his niece, "fucking good job I made it over here today, you were all on top form."

"Now it's my turn," said Cam, who had been busy wanking his cock through his legs during and after the fucking he had had from Mark. He resumed masturbating and Mark was just in time as he dropped to his knees in front of the father he adored to receive his hot paternal spunk as Cam prepared to let fly.

"One good turn deserves another, dad," Mark grinned, "give me as much as I gave you."

Displaying all the enthusiasm and aplomb of a man more than half his age and with his face and chest still smothered in Mark's cum, Cam let out a blissful moan of pleasure as he tossed himself off and which shook the walls of the old house and passed through the open windows to echo around the garden and where the afternoon sun was slowly starting to fade in a vivid Scottish sunset of orange and gold.

"Here it comes, son," Cam said and as Mark lifted his head, his father gave one final tug and, like a red rag to a bull, sent his paternal spunk spurting out to cover Mark's face, the first jet hitting Mark's nose and the second his mouth.

As if following in his father's footsteps, Mark licked his lips as he swallowed as much as he could and what he couldn't dripped down his chin. Still the jets kept cumming from Cam and by the time he was finished, Mark's chest was a seething mass of thick creamy wads just as his father's was and he smiled up at his dad to give him his thanks while the rest of the family clapped and cheered Cam for his outstanding cumshot and his eternal stamina.

"This has been so fucking hot," said Jem, drowsily from where he was still relaxing on the bed. "I do know how to pick the right day to visit."

"That crystal ball of yours must have been working overtime, uncle Jem," said Carrie and everyone laughed.

"If only pop and gran could have been here," said Mark, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"I'm sure they're watching us from whereever they are, sweetheart," said Lucy, giving Mark a kiss on the side of his face as images of Angus and Jean, her and Jem's late parents, came into her mind's eye, naked of course as memories of the family orgies of old came back to her.

"Yeah," said Jem, "let's dedicate this gangbang to their memory."

"Good idea," everyone agreed. "To Angus and Jean," they all chorused and, in the absence of drinks and therefore glasses, they simply raised their arms in tribute to the two members of the family sex club who were sadly no longer with them and very much missed but never - not in a million years - would they ever be forgotten.

Lucy and Carrie exchanged glances as they scrambled to their feet and moved in close to Mark and Cam, declining their heads to wash the men's faces and tits with their slimy incestuous tongues. Carrie swiped hers around Mark's chest and face, taking her father's spunk into her mouth while Lucy luxuriated in the taste of her son's spunk as she similarly licked her husband, the two ladies making little gagging sounds as they washed their menfolk clean ...

8.

After that, the five members of the family sex club went back outside to rest up for awhile, relaxing on the verandah as the evening shadows lengthened and the day ebbed slowly away. The fun time they'd enjoyed that afternoon, great as it had been, was in fact a mere prelude to the evening's activities which would soon be in full swing since everyone knew it wouldn't be long before they got going again and, furthermore, would match the events of the afternoon every step of the way.

Nobody bothered to get dressed since even when not engaged in activity of the carnal kind, it was still fun to be naked together and they lounged around in the growing darkness, sipping beers and soft drinks and talking about what families like theirs talked about all the time, namely sex and incest and the thrills, excitement and enjoyment of it all that enlightened people like them derived from keeping it in the family, especially a family as happy and loving of each other as the MacDonalds and the one remaining Miller.

As it had done many times before, the old house had once again been privy to the thrills of a hot horny and happily perverted family doing what it did best, regardless of convention, sucking, fucking and rimming for all they were worth and now, as they relaxed, they were only too happy in the knowledge there would be plenty more hardcore taboo action of the incestuous kind and lots more helpings of spunk and pussy juice to come before the day was over ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers