The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flurry of nerves rushes through me. "What will I have to do?"

He shrugs. "Just recite a few coronation words and stand still so everyone can see you. I'll be presenting you, and no one is going to challenge me, so you don't have to do much."

A bubble of laughter escapes me. "Leyna might."

Lucifer shorts. "You have a point. Though there's not much she can do about it."

I lean forward in my seat, turning to stare at him. "You're sure?"

My voice is shakier than usual, but for good reason. Leyna's rubbed me the wrong way since the day we met. She always looked like she was out to get me, even before my marriage to Lucifer was announced. If she's going to attend my coronation, I want a guarantee that she can't come after me.

Lucifer sits up straight in his chair and turns to stare at me. "I know what you're thinking. That woman is a man-eater if there ever was one. She's been after me for centuries."

Yeah, kinda figured that with the way she was flirting with you back there.

"So why haven't you ever taken her? She's gorgeous, powerful... God, Lucifer, you could do anything to her and she'd never complain."

There's a mixture of jealousy, curiosity and protectiveness swirling inside me. I want to know why he's never taken her up on the offer; at the same time, I want to protect what is mine.

He shrugs. "She's just never appealed to me. None of those women have. Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, but she's not really my type."

Oh?

"And what is your type?" Me, please say me.

He smiles. "You. Someone innocent and sweet. Someone I can corrupt and make completely my own. You've got almost no experience here, Michelle. That's exactly what I want. I want to show you my world, to make you my queen, to have you whenever I feel like it."

Oh. Not the most flattering answer in the world, but at least it keeps Leyna off his radar.

"You're...welcome?" I chew my lip, unsure if there's even a reasonable answer to a statement like that.

He grins at me. "More than welcome."

I lean back in my chair, relieved. So he's not attracted to Lenya at all. That's good. Point number one to my team. "Anything you want to do for the next few hours?"

He's still for a moment, his brow creased in concentration. I stare at him silently, suddenly regretting my decision. He could say anything, maybe suggest we go for a swim in the boiling rivers below us or take a ride on one of those freaky-ass mine cart rides they have at carnivals. God, he could even ask me to sing!

Or...more sex, maybe?

I relax a little. Okay, so that wouldn't be too bad of an option.

Suddenly, he launches himself from his seat, spinning around and grabbing my wrists. He jerks me out of my seat and starts to drag me down the steps. There's a wicked smile on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I take it you have an idea." I say as we stumble down the steps.

He grins at me. "I want a bath."

A bath? How random can your mind get?

"A bath," he calls out as we enter into the main hallway.

"Seriously? A bath?" I ask.

He turns to me and smiles. "With you."

Ah, yes. Another chance to see me naked.

I'm dragged down the hall a lightening speed. The mass of demons milling about barely have time to dodge out of the way. They try to bow in respect, but we've flown past them by the time they dip their heads. I'm fairly sure Usain Bolt couldn't have caught up to us if he tried.

We reach our room in record time. Lucifer grabs the handle and throws the door open, nearly ripping it off its hinges. He pulls me inside and slams the door behind us. He slams his hands together once, and a flurry of my personal maids comes rushing in. They literally run through the walls and screech to a halt, staring at him with wide eyes.

"I said a bath!"

The girls take off, leaving us alone. Lucifer grabs me by the shoulders and spins me around. I can feel his fingers fly against my back as he rips the laces apart. He pulls the back of my dress away, pushing down on the shoulders so it slips off my skin. He ushers me out of my dress, picking the heaps of fabric up and tossing it on the bed.

"Sire," one of the girls has returned. "Your bath is ready."

"Perfect. You may go."

He steps forward and scoops me up in his arms. The action throws me off balance, and I wrap my arms around his neck to steady myself. He carries me across the room to another set of double doors. They're carved with swirling, twisting flames engulfing enormous oak trees. As we get closer, they swing open on their own, revealing Lucifer's private bathroom.

The bathroom is another work of art. The floor is made of grey marble interspaced with slabs of multicolored coral. The walls are marble as well, with panels of carved granite slabs mixed randomly within. There are no Grecian columns here, but towers of solid rock carved into the shapes of demons stretch up to an elaborately paneled glass ceiling. A massive plate-glass window stretches along the far wall, giving a lovely view of the Fire Pits below.

A lone tub stands in the middle of the room. Carved from a single slab of black onyx, it's large enough to hold three men. The fixtures are solid silver, and the carved feet of the tub have tiny silver claws imbedded in the rock. The tub itself is already filled with steaming water.

Hot damn! I could get used to this.

Lucifer walks over to the tub, holding me just inches away from the steamy surface. Gently, he lowers me, dipping me slowly into the water. It's almost heavenly. I groan softly as I sink in, leaning my head back against the rim.

Lucifer pulls his hands away, letting me float in the water. I hear the sharp snap of his zipper and the soft rustle of denim, feel the first gentle ripples in the water as he joins me. The water rolls around my skin as he settles in, sitting across from me and grinning like a madman. His wings flare out around the edge tub, the tips barely brushing the floor.

He lifts one of his hands, crooking a long finger at me. I smile and nearly have to swim across the enormous tub to reach him. His hands wrap around my hips and he pulls me into his lap. I feel his cock twitch against my thigh and it makes me jump. His hands slide up my back, pushing me forward as the climb. My breasts are crushed against his bare chest, and a flurry of delicious shivers races through me. I follow his lead and lean in. He mirrors me and tilts his head up, capturing my lips with his.

What follows is exactly what I've been craving: a good, long, eat-your-face-off make-out session. Our hands are everywhere at once, and I feel an insane desire to stay here for the next ten years. It's one hell of a combination: hot water, deep kissing, hands everywhere...mom would have fainted if she saw this.

Lucifer pulls away suddenly, grinning as he holds me close. "God damn, woman! You've got a fantastic rack one you."

I smile shyly. "Thank you. They're my pride and joy."

His grin turns wicked. "What are you?"

I shrug nonchalantly. "36D. Homegrown and silicone free."

"Fuck, I've scored." He cups my chin in one hands and stares into my eyes. "Leyna's only a 34C. You've beat her by a mile."

I smile proudly. I've beat Leyna in the boobs department, too. Michelle, two. Leyna, zero.

He chews his lip for a moment, and I can see the gears spinning in his head. "You have the perfect body for a titfuck." His eyes have gone misty.

I blush. "Seriously?"

He nods slowly. "Damn straight. You'd be perfect." His eyes flick up to me. "Interested?"

I pause, pondering the question. I've only ever watched a titfuck once, and it was in some crap porno movie. It looked amazingly fun, but I never thought I'd be any good. Of course, this was way before my hormones exploded and blessed me with the chest I have now. Back then, I looked like a damn boy. Still, the prospect always seemed exciting and new, something my rebellious teenage brain craved.

"Possibly," I murmur.

His eyes light up a bit. "Come here."

His hands slide up to my shoulders and he pulls me forward. I relax against him as our bodies are melded together, resting my head on his cool shoulder. His hands caress my back slowly, and I'm so comfortable here it's almost frightening

"Michelle, I have no doubt that you've heard a few tales of my less-than-spotless reputation," his voice is soft, almost strained. "You need to know that most of what you hear is true. I am the rebellious son who turned against his father and became the cruel, manipulative, vengeful tyrant your pastors know and love. I am ruthless, I am selfish, I am a lair."

I freeze, my heart nearly skipping a beat. He's bearing his soul – or what's left of it – to me. Knowing his past, it must be agonizing to admit his faults to another person. I stay quiet, not wanting to ruin what may actually be his confession.

"Contrary to what you may have been told, I do feel guilt. I feel remorse everyday for what I've done to my father and my brothers. I feel like shit every time I think back to the happier points in my existence, because I know I've ruined them." He takes a long ragged breath, and I can almost feel the tears that must be welling up inside him.

"But I feel rejected. I've apologized endless times to my father, and he turns his back to me. My own brothers refuse to look at me, and it only deepens the wounds I already have. It seems like the more I try, the less they accept me."

I sigh softly and reach around to stroke his shoulders. My poor husband. Rejected by his own father and brothers for not adhering to one rule. They're more screwed up then my family.

"I suppose all that rejection left me bitter and angry. Angry enough to want to prove my dad wrong. To show him the humans were weaker and more volatile than us angels. So I became a tempter, a trickster, a stealer of souls to show him how flawed your race was. And I was right. You're very easily seduced by money, power and sex."

"Why are you telling me this?" I mumble against his skin.

He sighs. "You must understand. I never meant to become like this. I only did as an act of retribution for being cast aside. But I am the monster I have created, so I do my best to make sure I do my work well." He takes another shaky breath. "I am a liar and a trickster, but I will never lie or trick you, Michelle."

"Why not?"

He sighs. "Because you've given me a chance to prove myself. I need that, I need someone to stand beside me and help me when I fall. To help me stand up again and brush off the old dirt and bad blood that's clung to me for centuries. I need you. Hell, I'll risk it – I love you. And for that, I promise I'll do my best to be a good husband."

His soul session has rendered me speechless. To hear someone of such a dark, disgraceful caliber tell me about all the bad things the he's done and gone through...my heart actually aches for him.

I take a deep breath and center myself. Slowly, I push myself away from his tight embrace. I kneel up in his lap, staring at him and chewing my lips. He stares back, concern and pain in his golden eyes. I've never seen him like this, never imagined he could have an expression fill with so much fear and worry. God, he's an enigma.

I reach out and cup his face in my hands. "Listen to me. I do know your reputation, and I only know a few pieces of your life story. And I'm sure what I've been told has been watered down or simplified."

He gives a weak smile and nods.

"I'll be honest, I am scared of you. Of who you are and what you do for a living. I'm constantly pestered by thoughts that you'll turn against me or leave me for someone who's better than me or isn't human."

He shifts, rising up an inch, his eyes wild. "No, Michelle, I-"

I press my fingers to his lips and shake my head. "I'm still a little afraid of you, but I've been with you long enough to know you're not just anger and misery and hatred. You've got love and loyalty and empathy in you somewhere. It's been buried for a long time; you've covered it up with all your pain and anger, but it's there. Stuff like that never leaves."

He settles back against the tub, watching me silently with slightly warmer eyes.

I take another deep breath. "This wedding was never my choice. If I had my way, I'd be back in my room studying for finals and planning Kelsey's birthday with my friends. But I'm here with you, and I'm honestly willing to give you than chance you need. I'm willing to stay here with you and give you the support you need. I'm willing...I'm willing to try loving you for who you are if you're willing to do the same."

I exhale loudly and sit back in his lap. I've said my piece, so the ball's in his court now.

Lucifer's vibrant smile returns, he reaches out a hand and cups my cheek. "How did I get you?"

Relieved, I smile back and shrug. "By screwing over my mom, I guess."

He stares at me, offended. "I did not screw her over! She backed out!"

"That's not what she's going to say," I counter.

His smile returns. "True. Your mother does have a habit of spinning the truth a bit."

An idea comes to my mind. "How long do we have until my ceremony?"

He pauses, thinking. "An hour or so."

Nodding, I slide off his lap and scoot back to the far edge of the tub. He watches me with dark, confused eyes. I respond with my own brand of a devilish smile. I crook my finger at him, beckoning him over. He laughs and obliges eagerly, crawling across the length of the tub towards me. I grin and spread my legs as he crawls closer, welcoming him as his icy body presses against mine.

He settles in against me, pressing his cool chest against my breasts. His dark wings flare out around the tub, cloaking us in half-shadow. He grins down at me, so painfully handsome and powerful it's hard to imagine I can call him mine. Smiling, I reach up and loop my arms around his shoulders, casually stroking the tender skin at the nape of his neck.

"We've got an hour." I slip down another inch and hook my knees over his hips. His cock presses hard against my inner thigh. "Make it good."

"Yes, ma'am." He bucks his hips forward, driving into me with all his might.

I tilt my head over the rim and gasp sharply. God, that feels good! I suddenly don't care if he's evil or manipulative. All I care about is how he feels against me, how his body manages to set mine on fire. I tighten my legs around his waist, preparing myself for the delicious onslaught that's coming.

He doesn't disappoint. He shifts into the motions immediately, slamming his hips against mine with brutal force. I cry out and squeeze my eyes shut, savoring every thrust and pull he has to offer. My hands slide to his shoulders and clamp down, holding him in place as he forces his way in.

Pleasure swirls in my head, making me almost giddy. I love this. I crave this. I never want this to stop. Oh, this is fantastic! Exactly how I'd pictured it in my fantasies. There's also a benefit to this kind of raw, savage sex. It's a great way to release a lot emotion tension while losing yourself. Of course, that's not the only reason I initiated this little game. I've been drooling over him for hours, and this is the perfect way to satisfy my ravenous libido.

A good, sharp thrust along the inner wall of my pussy send me reeling. He's found that perfect little target that send me spinning in circles, and I intend to milk this moment for all it's worth.

"Oh, God!" I say the word without thinking. "Yes, that's it! Right there! Ooh, right there!"

Above me, Lucifer laughs and tilts his hips an inch higher, driving his cock against me sweet spot. I cry out sharply, begging him to continue, pleading for him not to stop. He never does, and keeps that pace going until my bones start to melt and my minds starts spinning.

"Sire!" A deep, thunderous voice yells from outside the bathroom door.

No! Damn it, go away!
Lucifer never falters, slamming into me despite the interruption. "What?"

"The queen's coronation is in forty minutes, sire."

"Leave!" He growls in annoyance. "Interrupting this for a fucking time check?"

I dig my fingers into his shoulders. "Doesn't...matter...don't stop."

"As you wish, my lady." He grins and quickens his pace.

I lose my breath for an instant; a thunderstorm of bliss blasts through me so hard it knocks me off balance. My grip on his shoulders slips a bit, and I have to claw at his skin to regain my equilibrium. Lucifer smiles at me and reaches down to grip the small of my back with one hand. He lifts my hips another inch, and another bolt of fire races up my spine.

Catching my balance again, I lean my head back over the rim and close my eyes, relishing in every thrust and pull he makes. I moan his name softly, and I feel a shiver run down my spine when he laughs in response. He lowers his lips to mine, inducing another round of ravenous kissing. I don't know how I was ever scared of this creature. He's a lover and a fighter. How could I ask for more?

He gives one final thrust and I'm lost, screaming into his mouth as my body tenses against him. A burst of fireworks explodes in my head, rendering me incoherent and oh-so-relaxed. I melt into the warm stone of the tub, warm, calm and damn satisfied. I want that again, but I'm too exhausted to ask.

Lucifer follows in my footsteps, giving one final thrust and burying his face in my neck. I can feel his muscles tighten under my fingers as he comes, spilling his seed inside my tiny, fragile body. I don't know how I'm able to take him. He's huge and thick as a damn tree trunk. This is the second time we've fucked and it takes almost no effort for my body to welcome his. I hope I never lose that skill.

Seconds later, he collapses on top of me, tearing our mouths apart so we can breathe. His cheek nuzzles my neck softly, and I respond by running my hands up and down his leanly muscled back. My fingertips glide over his smooth skin, feeling the rippling and twitching of the iron strength beneath. God, even here he's perfect.

His cool lips press against my neck. "That was fun."

"Yes, it was," I whisper. "I'd ask you to do it again, but I don't think we have time."

He sighs. "Unfortunately not. We need to get you dressed."

Can't I just go like this? Nobody's going to mind.

I know the answer, but I really don't feel like getting dressed all over again. I'm far more comfortable laying here with Lucifer. Honestly, I can't think of a time where I was ever more relaxed and content. I want to be here with him. I feel like I belong here. Maybe there's something to be said about soul mates...

A knock at the door startles me out of my musings.

"Sire! The queen is to be presented in fifteen minutes."

Lucifer sighs and pushes himself up, rolling his neck and glaring into space. "Damn it."

"I know." I lean my head back and stare at the ceiling.

He pulls away from me, releasing my body from his heavenly embrace, it's almost painful to let him go, but there's no time to argue. I have a presentation to make, and being late, even while being married to Lucifer, won't please anyone.

Reluctantly, he steps out of the bath and straightens himself, turning and extending his hand to me. I sigh again and take his hand, using him as a counterweight as I haul myself out.

He jerks his head towards the bedroom. "Come on." He's as annoyed as I am.

I nod and follow behind him. Idly, I wonder how we're going to be ready in time. My hair usually takes a good hour to dry, so even with a blow-dryer fifteen minutes won't do. I suppose we'll have to head out soaking wet and rosy-cheeked from our few minutes of play.

Won't that be subtle? I'll bet they'll never guess.

Absentmindedly, I run my hand through my hair and stop. It's nearly dry already! Even my body is starting to dry off. I look down at the floor, seeking any kind of answer. I find it. I watch one drop of water slide off my finger and onto the tile. It dissipates immediately into the marble, never leaving a trace of its existence behind.