The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh and pull my arm out of the hole. Still nothing! I sit back and sulk, glaring at the floor. Where the fuck could Leyna have hid those damn things? We only have one last false panel to check. If my piercings aren't there, then I'm officially out of ideas.

Lucifer hauls the block back into place and helps me up. "Damn it," he hisses.

I sigh hopefully. "One more."

He nods and heads toward the last corner. I follow sheepishly behind him, hoping with all my heart that my piercings are hidden under that block. If they aren't, I'll be heartbroken for having lost them and I'll have to go through that torture again.

Dear God, please be there.

I kneel on the cold stone floor and watch as my husband lifts the block out of position. My heart pounding, I reach into the abyss and feel around the smooth rock of the hole. I gasp quietly and pull my hand back, a few tears starting to tell in my eyes.

Strike five. We're out of options.

I sit back on the floor, my tears escaping from behind my eyelids and dripping onto the floor. Lucifer sighs and replaces the block, a look of absolute heartbreak on his face. The last symbols of our devotion to each other are gone, hidden away in some unknown spot by an insane succubus with a grudge.

My tears fall freely now, and the tiles of the floor do their best to absorb them. Lucifer scoots over to me, looping an arm around my shoulders so he can pull me close. I lean into him, pressing my cheek against his chest as his cool hand strokes my hair.

"It's okay," he whispers. "They're just rings. Nothing really important or damaging."

I nod. "I know. But still..."

"Yes," he sighs. "I know."

"I just...I just can't think of where else to look." I can barely force the words out through my tears.

Lucifer's hand never stops stroking my hair. "Don't worry about it. We can replace them."

As apprehensive as I am to do that again, he's right. No one – besides Leyna – was hurt or injured because I lost my piercings, and we can always pick new ones to put in if we want. It sucks that they're gone since Lucifer took so much care in putting them in, but yes, they're just piercings.

I wipe away a few of my tears and calm my breathing again. "Yeah, it's just I can't think of - AH!"

I cry out and jump back an inch. Satan has magically teleported himself in front of me, kneeling only inches from my body. He leans in, his face so close to mine I can feel his hot breath on my skin. A sly smile graces his lips, and his goat's eyes are glinting with mischief.

I swallow and steady myself against Lucifer. "Hi."

His smile widens an inch and he reaches out, holding his closed fist in front of me. His clawed fingers unfurl to reveal three shining rings of gold and small black jewels resting in his palm.

My piercings!

I'm stunned into silence. The fact that he's so close, holding my prized possessions just inches away from me, seems unreal. I almost think it's an illusion, but as I watch the gems sparkle in the light, I realize it's not. He's really holding my jewels!

Lucifer lets out a small cry of joy. "Where did you steal those from?"

Satan gives a soft laugh. "I managed to swipe them from Leyna's hiding place before any real harm could be done. She knew no one would check her body, so... "

At this point, I'm so overjoyed to have my piercings back that I lose control. I launch myself from the floor, plowing into Satan and knocking him backwards onto the tile. In a rare moment of absolute joy, I kiss the darker half of my husband passionately, forgetting that I'm terrified of him long enough to express my gratitude. He tastes like exotic spices and leather - a nice combination, but not one I could get addicted to.

I pull back after a few seconds, smiling proudly down at him. Satan grins up at me, reveling in his conquest on his twin's sheepish queen.

"That was for returning what was mine," I croon at him.

His grin widens, and according to the rock-hard lump pressing against my thigh, he's obviously imagining getting a good reward for being a good samaritan. Honestly, I think he does deserve a reward. Silently, I pull my hand back, hold my fingers steady, and swing as hard as I can. My smack echoes off the tile walls. Satan lies beneath me, his eyes wide and a glaring red mark slowly appearing on his face. Lucifer rests beside me, staring at me with a wild, frightened look in his eyes.

I'm still grinning as I stand up, stepping away from Satan as I brush off my dress. "That was for taking so damn long."

I reach down and scoop my piercings from his hands, then straighten and make my way over to the bed. I pull down the bodice of my dress and begin to replace the rings back where they belong. It stings a little at first, but the knowledge that I have my prized possessions back makes the pain bearable. Behind me, I can hear Lucifer and Satan discussing my oh-so-brazen stunt.

"What the fuck-"

"She has a point."

"She didn't have to slap me for it!"

"Well..."

I smile slyly and shake my head. For two beings who are basically the separate personality traits of one person, they act more like distant cousins than twins. It's almost like listening to Michael and Lucifer duke it out. Really, it's hard to believe they're the same guy.

I finally slip the last piercing into place and peer down at my newly-adorned body. The gold shines in the light, and the black gems sparkle and wink at me. I smile back. It's nice to have them in again. I feel whole now.

Satisfied, I spin around to see both men on their feet. Lucifer is giving me a sly, you've-put-him-in-his-place-well-done smile, while Satan is refusing to look at me. I shake my head and laugh softly. They're almost like children sometimes.

I mentally shake myself and swallow loudly. I know what the two of them were prepping themselves for, and the day of reckoning has to come sometime. It might as well be now. Id' rather get it over with than drag it out and have it hit me when I least expect it.

Alright. Let's just do this so we can go to bed.

I take one final deep breath and walk forward. As soon as I'm just inches away from both men, I reach out, take one hand from each, then spin and start dragging them towards the bed. They stumble at first, caught off guard by my sudden pulling, but then quickly gain their footing. The walk quietly behind me, holding onto me with their icy and fiery hands.

"Michelle?" Lucifer asks curiously.

I sigh again. "Come on. We promised him a threesome."

There's silence behind me for a moment, then a rush of wind blows past me as Satan races forward and scoops me into his arms. My cheek is pressed against his scarred chest as he sprints towards the bed. Once we reach our bed, I'm unceremoniously dropped into the pile of blankets as Satan quickly strips himself of his pants. Lucifer is terrifyingly calm as he makes his way to the bed, smiling at me gently as he sits on the edge of the mattress. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"I appreciate this. We both do."

"I know," I say, blushing.

"There!" Satan tosses his pants aside, staring down at me as he rubs his hands together gleefully. "Ready?"

Not really, but I'm stuck now.

Lucifer grips my arm and stand up, pulling me with him. He spins me around and carefully starts unlacing my dress. His warm breath spills down my shoulder as he peppers soft kisses along my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back, making a true effort to avoid looking at my husband's darker half. I'm terrified of him, so I don't want to see his body. I really don't want to.

"Sex or piercing first?"

I swallow and try to calm my racing heart. "Piercing. Let's do it now and get it over with."

He laughs against my ear. "That's my brave girl."

My dress slips off my shoulders and pools at the ground. I blush furiously, aware that this is the first time my husband's darker half has seen me naked. As close as he is the Lucifer, I still feel slightly uncomfortable around him.

"Brother," Lucifer calls to his other half. "The box of rings."

"Yes, sir," Satan sings and races off towards the wardrobe to retrieve the box.

"Come on," my husband whispers to me. "This will only take a minute."

I nod, though I'm still shaking from nervousness. Lucifer crawls onto the bed and beckons me forward. When I reach the edge of the mattress, he spins me around and pulls me onto the bed, holding me against his chest. His hands stroke and massage my shoulders, trying to calm me down. Fat chance of that. After experiencing the pain of my last piercings - and knowing just how sensitive the next target area is - I'm have second, third and fourth thoughts about doing this.

I'm too late to back out now, though. Satan has found the box of piercings and is making his way back to us, a giant foolish grin on his face. I take one last hesitant breath and sigh. I'm stuck with doing this whether I like it or not. But as scared as I am, hopefully this will prove that I'm strong enough to take on any challenge Hell has to throw at me. If I can handle Lucifer's darker half, I can do anything.

Finally, Satan reaches the edge of the bed and kneels down on the floor. He places the box of piercings beside him and looks up at me, still giving me that evil grin. Lucifer's cold hands slip between my tightly closed legs and gently force them apart. I whimper softly, frightened of how much pain might be coming, but acquiesce anyway. I've come too far to put up a fight now.

"Fuck," Satan whispers as he gets an eyeful of my body.

"I know," Lucifer smiles at him. "Beautiful in every way."

His other half nods, taking one last long look at me before meeting my gaze. "Which one should we use?"

I shrug and close my eyes. "I don't care."

"Nothing outrageous," Lucifer chimes in. "It's her first one there. Be gentle."

Satan nods and opens the box of metal rings. He digs through it for a few moments, trying to find something that will adorn me well without being too painful. Finally, he seems satisfied with something and closes the box.

"This shouldn't do too much damage."

I open my eyes and see him holding up his selection between his fingers. It's a thin curved barbell piercing with small blue glass beads at the end. I let out a relieved sigh. He's made a good choice with this one. It'll be enough to enhance any stimulation, but it's small enough that I won't have any permanent disfiguration.

I take a sharp breath and nod. I decide that this is probably the best choice for him to have picked. If I deny him, he might choose something heavier and less discreet.

Satan grins and shoves the box aside. Lucifer's hands holds my legs down, not forcefully or painfully but enough to make sure I don't escape. His darker half reaches down and picks up that damned silver needle, holding it close enough to my skin I can almost feel the heat radiating off it. I whimper again and jump back instinctively.

Lucifer rubs my shoulders again, kissing my neck to calm me down. "It's alright. You'll be fine. It will only last a second."

I nod and try to scoot back onto the bed. My body is still responding automatically, so I'm not in complete control. But I do my best to quell my nerves. I manage to stop my shaking and watch Satan with a semi-fascinated eye.

The demonic half of my husband smiles up at me, then refocuses on my body so he can work. He brings the needle close to my pussy, the heat from the metal warming my skin. I watch as he takes careful aim, tying to make sure he doesn't scar the most precious part of my anatomy. He holds the uncovered tip of the piercing next to my clit, waiting for the moment when he can slip it into place.

"Make sure you give her some relief after this," Lucifer chides his twin self. "She's been through enough shit today and I've promised her a good introduction into cunnilingus."

"Have you now?" Satan's smile widens into a grin. "Perfect."

He takes one final breath to focus on his task, then flicks his crimson eyes up to meet mine. They're filled with hunger and elation and a tiny bit of malice. But mostly, they're filled with excitement.

"Deep breath, my queen."

He gives me half a second to inhale before ramming the needle into my skin. I scream and jerk my body back. Tears roll down my cheeks as my body burns in the worst way imaginable. This isn't the soft, sharp pain of my nipples or belly. He's hit the most nerve-packed part of my body and violated it mercilessly. Now it's crying out in pain and making me body betray my commands. Lucifer holds me tight, trying to calm me down with soothing words as my body aches uncontrollably.

Satan moves quickly, removing the needle and inserting the piercing in one fluid motion. The cool metal takes some of the edge off, but it's nowhere near enough to bring me relief. I'm still crying as Satan pulls away, leaving my husband to deal with the aftermath. He picks up the box of metal and leaves to return it to the wardrobe.

I slump into the bed, my tears falling onto the sheets. I'm incredibly relieved it's finished, but I can't quite get over the pain. It stings and burns and aches all at once. I really just want to curl into bed and cry myself to sleep, but I know there's far more to come than this. My usual defense mechanisms aren't an option right now.

Soft, feather-light kisses tickle my shoulders and neck. Lucifer's hands stroke my thighs, trying to soothe an ache that's beyond his control.

"You did so well," he whispers against my back.

I sniffle softly. "Ow." It's all I can manage.

His hands leave my legs as he lops his arms around my waist. "I know. I'm so proud of you. That's the last one, I promise."

He looks up as Satan returns to the bed, kneeling in front of me to inspect his work. He nudges my thighs apart so he can take a good look, making me feel like an insect under a microscope.

"No blood or any mess we should be concerned about," He says. "Not a bad job for a first-timer."

"I told you to be gentle!" Lucifer snaps at him.

Satan whips his head up to glare at his other half. "I can't help that. It's like getting punched in the balls. It's going to hurt no matter how slowly you do it."

Lucifer rolls his eyes and groans. "At least soothe her a bit."

Satan's scowl transforms back into his dark grin. "With pleasure."

Before I have time to recover from my wounds, he moves. Within an instant, a soft, warm tongue is pressed against my sex, making me squeal and jump. It runs along my slit, causing my body to become traitorous despite my struggles. Again, Lucifer holds me tight, making sure I don't try to escape while I'm receiving my reward.

At this point, I'm not certain I want to flee. I've never been given any type of oral sex before, but I can see why so many of my girlfriends rave about it constantly. Once I've calmed down from the initial shock, that warm tongue starts to feel really good and my body responds automatically. I groan softly and inch my hips forward, trying to get a better angle. Satan chuckles quietly and obliges, pressing his tongue directly against my newly adorned clit.

The pressure makes me jump again, but this time it's out of pleasure, not shock or pain. His teeth gently pull at my new piercing and I moan. The alien pressure fades into a warm tingle that works its way up from my toes to my cheeks. It's beyond wonderful, and I wonder if I can have this exquisite torture put on my Christmas list for next year.

"Enough," Lucifer's voice breaks into my mind. "Don't give her too much. We still have our own plans."

What? So not fair!

With one last flick of his tongue, Satan pulls away and grins up at me triumphantly. I'm breathless and looking out into the world with hazy, unfocused eyes. My mind is still spinning from the events of the last few hours. First Leyna is shipped off to her death with Michael and Lilith's ass got tossed into the pits, then I meet my husband's darker half, and now I've just received my first genital piercing and oral session. What a day.

I'm shifted suddenly as Lucifer slips out from underneath me and pulls me backwards until I'm laying across the bed with my feet hanging over the edge. My head leans over the opposite side of the mattress, leaving my body open and exposed.

Lucifer slips off the bed and kneels down beside my face, pulling my hair out from under my back so it spills onto the floor. He smiles at me, stroking my neck and cheek as me moves.

"You agreed to this."

I nod and take a shaky breath. "I know."

"Any preferences?" His golden eyes shine as he asks.

I give him my confused face, not understanding his question.

An embarrassed smile comes across his features. "Oh, that's right. I didn't explain this to you. The two of us had planned for you to suck one of us off while the other takes your body."

"Oh," I whisper.

How romantic. Will there be rose petals and candlelight, too?

"Do you care which one of us does what?"

I pause for a moment, considering my options. Personally, I consider giving any type of oral sex more intimate than regular coupling. Even though he technically is my husband, I'm not comfortable enough with Satan to share something I feel is sacred.

God, it feels weird calling him that.

"I'll take you," I tell him.

His smile could melt the poles. "You've made my day."

I smile at him as he stands up. I'm left hanging for a moment, staring at his tattered jeans. I can only hear their conversation. He turns slightly, waiting to address his other half.

"She wants you there. I get her mouth."

"Perfect!"

Lucifer steps around so the zipper of his jeans is level with my eyes. I swallow loudly, more afraid of what's going on at the other end of the bed since I can't see. My husband's cock doesn't frighten me at all. But I am worried that his darker half might not be so gentle or caring when it comes to my fragile human body.

Lucifer reaches down and unzips his jeans, freeing his engorged erection and letting it hang temptingly in front of my face. Below, I feel Satan's rough, clawed hands slip under my hips and raise my body off the bed. His own warm cock presses against my inner thigh, the tip brushing my still-sensitive clit. I flinch instinctively, my body reacting to my inability to see what's happening.

Lucifer slips his own hand under my head to support me, stroking my hair between his fingers. He smiles down at me, the excitement and elation obvious in his giant grin.

"You'll be fine. I'll make sure he doesn't go crazy."

I nod, then look at him worriedly. "You're okay with this?"

His smile falls into a look of pure confusion. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

I swallow loudly. "You're not going to consider this adultery or anything, are you?"

He freezes, then bursts out laughing. "Of course not! It's not cheating when it's with your own husband, no matter which half."

I let out a relieved sigh. Thank God. I know Lucifer would never pull such a trick on me, but it's certainly not below him to do something similar to others in the waking world. He didn't get his reputation for being fair and honest.

"Just relax, will you?" he chides gently. "You're fine."

He looks up and nods to his twin. My body shifts again, and I feel the thick head of Satan's cock press against my entrance and slowly slip inside. I whimper one last time, the inhale deeply and close my eyes, trusting my husband to keep me safe. Lucifer leans forward, pressing his own cock against my lips. I block out what's happening at the other end of my body and open my mouth willingly, letting him slip inside. I'm comfortable with this, so maybe giving a blowjob will help take the edge off.

He tastes just a delicious and indescribable as always, and being in my comfort zone helps the rest of my body relax. A few second later, Satan has sheathed himself inside me, much thicker than the body I'm used to taking. He's heavily veined and almost ribbed along his entire length. It's not a bad feeling, just odd for my slim body to accommodate such a large intruder.

1...345678