The Old King and the New Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucifer strokes my neck and shoulders as he smiles down at me. "Just relax your body. We'll do all the work."

I try to nod, but end up just staring at him and breathing heavily. I relax my jaw and close my eyes and his fingers slip around to cup my chin. He pulls his hips back slowly, giving me a chance to get used to the feeling of not being able to move. He pauses just long enough for me to breathe before sliding back in.

"You alright?" he asks.

I take a breath and try to mumble a response. Yes, I'm fine. A little uncomfortable and uneasy, but fine. He grins down at me, stroking my hair one last time.

"Good girl. Just stay calm and try not to bite me." He nods to his other half, signaling the start of my torture.

Truthfully, it's amazing. The incredible taste of my husband – which, for some reason, turns me on every time without fail – mixed with the wonderfully rhythmic thrusting of Satan's cock makes for on hell of an experience. With every buck of his hips, my newly pierced clit gets rubbed and stroked with deadly precision, making my body spasm and jerk. Lucifer does his best to keep a slow, even pace so I can breathe freely. His balls swing freely, brushing against my nose with every push of his hips.

Hoping to ease my nerves, Lucifer's hands slide down my neck to my chest and start gently kneading my breasts. His cold hands cause my nipples to harden, which makes them rub deliciously against his palms. I moan, relaxing into the bed as he continues his wonderful teasing.

My first orgasm comes as a surprise. One rough stroke along my clit sends a bolt of lightening racing up my spine and causes fireworks to go off behind my eyes. I stiffen automatically, barely able to keep myself from clamping my teeth together. Both men pause as I climax, giving me a little time to enjoy myself. Ripples of pleasure roll through me as I lay back down, breathing heavily and my heart racing.

Lucifer laughs as he strokes my cheek. "Easy, there. We're not even half way done with you."

I force myself to swallow and relax my body again. Lucifer smiles and starts moving his hips again, again taking his time to make sure I don't choke. His twin starts moving too, resuming his delicious thrusting. My body reacts again, bucking and twitching with every wonderful motion. Lucifer's attention on my breasts resumes, making me actually start to enjoy this stupid game of theirs.

Again, it's wonderful...at first. The rhythm and pressure are exhilarating, and I honestly start to relish this unique coupling. If we did this on a weekly basis, I don't think I'd really mind it that much.

Unfortunately, as I feared, Satan starts to lose control. His thrusts become more vicious and erratic, and the pleasure starts to morph into a dull ache. I'm still technically human despite my new immortality and position, so my body can only take so much of his demonic power. I groan softly, trying to voice my discomfort as best I can. Neither man hears it though, and the uncomfortable pressure continues.

My bad luck is bound to continue, especially with my clit being so sensitive now. Satan bucks a little too hard and fast, and I squeal again, trying to let Lucifer know I'm not happy. His darker half thrusts again, scraping his shaft roughly across my hypersensitive clit. It hurts, and I arch up off the bed as tears roll down my cheeks.

Thankfully, Lucifer notices this time and stops thrusting into my mouth. He leans forward and growls, and I hear a loud smack echo around the room. Satan stops moving as well, giving me some much-needed relief.

"I told you to be gentle!" Lucifer hisses, his voice dark and angry. "Damn it, she's still human!"

There's a vicious growl at the other end of the bed, but neither man leaves his spot. I'm relieved, though. Although a little late, Lucifer did hold up on his word about keeping his other half under control. Now, if we can just keep things at an even pace, all three of us should be alright.

A few second later, Lucifer leans back and looks down at me, a soft apologetic smile on his lips. I try to nod again, flicking my eyes down then back up at him, silently asking him to keep a close eye on his twin.

His smile lightens a bit. "Don't worry. I'll keep him under control."

I take another cleansing breath and close my eyes again, putting myself and my body's fate back in my husband's hands. There's a split-second pause – no doubt Lucifer giving his other half the evil eye – then the motions begin again. This time, Satan keeps his steady, gentle pace and Lucifer resumes his easy thrusting. I'm able to relax again, and I sink into the bed as waves of pleasure roll through me.

Once again, I'm assaulted by an unexpected orgasm. My back strains off the bed, and a fresh blast of fire rushes through my veins. Somewhere in the distance, I hear a low growl and feel Satan's clawed hands dig into my skin. His body bucks hard against mine, then he stills as he unloads his seed into my body. It's burning hot, but I take it begrudgingly, knowing that pleasing him will make Lucifer happy.

For his part, Lucifer is gentle even in the last few seconds of his assault. He moves fluidly but softly, giving me time to breathe and make myself comfortable. His fingers twist into my hair as he finds his own climax, thrusting deep into my throat as he groans and loses himself. His warm semen spills into my mouth and I drink it down as best I can. Thankfully, it's as inhumanly delicious as before, so I have no qualm about this part.

Seconds later, he relaxes and slips free of my mouth. I swallow the last few drops of his seed and inhale deeply. All in all, that wasn't bad, but it's not something I'd ever want to do on a daily basis. If it wasn't for his twin's loss of control, I would be walking away from this much happier

Lucifer slips his hands under my shoulders and eases me up into a sitting position, letting me lean my head back against his chest as I recover. I moan softly and close my eyes, relaxing against him as the chill from his skin cools my exhausted body. I open my eyes again as see Satan leaning against one of the bed's wooden spires, breathing heavily with a giant grin on his face. His crimson eyes flick to me, narrowing in lust.

"Round two?" he asks maliciously.

Oh dear God, no!

"No," Lucifer snaps, his fingers combing my hair again. "You've had enough for today."

Satan straightens his spine and glares at his twin half. "What? So now you're rationing sex with our queen?"

"Until you learn to control yourself around her, yes," Lucifer hisses back. "When you've shown me that you can play with her without doing any harm or losing control, then I'll let you have free rides all you want. Until, then, you're done. Out."

His twin's eyes widen in outrage for an instant, then narrow again in anger. He doesn't argue, though he looks ready to launch himself at us. He inhales deeply, then glares at us one final time before turning and walking away. He storms towards the door, grabbing his pants from the floor before flinging it open.

"Don't expect any favors from me after this!" he shouts.

Lucifer continues to stroke my hair. "I never have."

Satan growls in frustration and slams the door. The force shakes the ground and makes the bed rock a bit. Once he's gone, I let out a relieved sigh. Thank God he's finally gone. Between his attitude, his viciousness and his lack of control, I'm not sure if I could stand being near him for another minute. I'd be fine if I didn't see him against for a few years.

Cool lips press against my shoulder, bringing me back into the real world. "I apologize for him. That part of me has never taken rejection well."

I shrug. "It's fine."

He laughs against my shoulder. "I'm sorry. That didn't work out as well as I had imagined it."

I give a soft laugh myself. "No, not really."

"Are you alright?" he asks, nuzzling my shoulder.

I nod. "A little stunned and sore, but I'm fine."

He sighs. "I'm going to have to do something pretty amazing to make up for this."

Moving slowly, I turn around to face him. His eyes are bright and playful, but his smile is broken and embarrassed. I reach out and cup his face in my hands, running my thumbs along his exquisite cheekbones.

"You don't owe me anything. You were just trying to experiment."

"Yes, but my experiment went horribly wrong." His eyes soften a bit. "I feel the strange need to make it up to you."

I can't help my grin. "Awww. Is the great king of demons suddenly feeling a little guilt? Could it be that he does have a heart?"

A dark smile graces his lips. "Careful."

I shake my head and lean in to kiss him. "You. Owe. Me. Nothing."

He accepts my kiss, but pulls away too soon and looks at me desperately. "Please? I love you, Michelle, but this feeling of guilt is uncomfortable. I've never liked it. Let me try to make this up to you before my black heart shrivels up out of confusion and pain."

I throw my head back and laugh. He's certainly got a way of explaining things. I collect myself and look at him again, nodding as I try to stifle my laughter. He grins, kissing me on the cheek before slipping off the bed and making his way towards the middle of the floor. I spin around and watch him carefully, crossing my legs on the mattress and leaning my elbows on my knees.

What's he up to?

He stops, pausing as if thinking of something, then turns and walks back towards me, pulling me off the bed. "We'd better get you dressed. The surprise I have for you might not enjoy seeing you naked."

What's that supposed to mean?

I nod and wait patiently as he crosses the room and picks up my dress. He carries it back and holds it out for me, letting me use him for support as I step inside. I spin and stand still as he laces me into my dress. The cool fabric rubs against my pierced nipples, making me feel more at home than I've felt in years. Once I'm tied in, Lucifer motions for me to sit on the bed. He waits until I've found a comfortable spot before turning around and walking back across the floor.

Lucifer stands in the middle of the room, his face turned upwards and his eyes closed. His hands hang at his sides, his fingers twirling in the air without reason or pattern. His lips move slowly, mouthing silent words in a language I can't begin to understand. Golden eyes flick open and stare at me, a soft, warm smile playing on his lips.

"I want to give you closure, if that's alright," he calls to me. "A little something to redeem myself by."

Closure?

I stare at him, dumbfounded. What would I need closure for? Leyna's gone, Lilith's being tortured and mom's under my command. What could I possibly need a therapy session for?

Lucifer smiles at me again, then turns his head up towards the ceiling and continues his incantations. A circle of black fire appears in front of him suddenly, enclosing a small marble block in inky flames. As Lucifer continues chanting, the flames grown, reaching up to the sky until they're nearly seven feet tall. The flames are solid and pitch black, making it impossible for me to see what's behind them. With a final line of chants, Lucifer drops his head and steps back, watching with me as the flames disappear and reveal my gift.

The circle of fire sinks into the tile floor, leaving its occupant standing in its place. A tall man, with light brown hair, hazel eyes – my eyes - and a warm smile stares back at me. His jeans and flannel shirt and ripped to shreds, and there's huge smudges of clotted blood streaked across his face. His grease-streaked hands are shoved into his pockets, and he leans on one leg like a cowboy. His cheeks dimple with his grin, and his eyes shine in the light.

My jaw hits the floor and my throat closes up. Tears well in my eyes and my heart nearly stops. I lose my ability to breath for an instant, my brain shutting down completely as shock settles in.

It can't be...

"Dad?" I whisper.

The man's grin widens. "Hey there, 'chelly girl."

I cry out and pull back, cupping my hand over my mouth. It is my father, the man I loved and adored and who was taken away from me so suddenly and violently. Tears flow down my cheeks, painful, heartbroken tears that render all my strength useless. I sink into the bedding, crying for reasons too painful to explain or understand.

Lucifer walks quietly over to me, looping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me against his chest. His cool hands rub my skin and run through my hair, calming my heart and soothing my soul a little.

"Your mother sacrificed him to gain power. She never gave you the chance to tell him anything," he croons in my ear. "I called him down for you. I wanted to redeem myself to you and give you what your mother never could."

I manage to calm my crying enough to look up at him. His glorious smile almost burns my eyes, and this rare act of kindness tears at my heartstrings. He's too beautiful and loving to be real, yet here he is. All glory and heart and love, despite what Michael may say.

He presses his palm against my back, slowly inching me off the bed. My lip trembles as I watch him, still stunned that a creature so dark and sadistic could be this generous.

He keeps nudging me forward. "Go say goodbye."

I nod and slip of the bed, trying to keep as much decorum and poise as I can. Unfortunately, once my feet touch the floor, my queenly strength dissolves as I rush towards my father, my tears flying behind me. I crash into him, knocking him back a few steps as I wrap my arms tightly around him. I bury my face into his shirt and weep, crying out all my pain and anger and sorrow.

My father laughs and strokes my hair, kissing the top of my head as he does. "It's okay, kiddo. I'm right here. I've missed you, too."

"I'm sorry" I cry into his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"For what? You're not the one who did this to me."

I shake my head like a small child. "I never got to say I loved you or goodbye or anything! I didn't stop mom! I didn't do anything!"

My father pulls me tight against him, stroking my hair as gently as he can. "Michelle, you were fifteen. You couldn't have done anything. Your mother may have set this up, but my death was still an accident. None of this falls on you."

Dad's reassurances can't stop my tears. Four years worth of fury, heartbreak and confusion are pouring out of me, and he's getting the full blast. Ever since my mother made that damn deal with Lucifer, I've blamed myself for never doing anything to save my father. I've wondered why she'd picked him and no one else. Why I didn't choose to go with him on that trip and die, too. Questions that were redundant and painful to ask, but spun through my head anyway. Accusations of myself that piled on unnecessary guilt for a crime I didn't commit.

Slowly, I recover from my guilt trip and dry my tears. I pull away from my father, wiping my eyes and regaining control of my breathing. It still hurts to know I've lost him, but four years is time enough to sit down and forgive yourself. I didn't do anything to harm him, but it's still easy to carry the blame when you're a child. And at fifteen? Dear God, how was I able to stay sane?

My father's warm calloused hands cup my face and tilt my chin up. He smiles down at me, tall and imposing as always. But as big and bulky as my father was, he was always the kindest and warmest person in the room. This was the man who helped me with my homework, went prom dress shopping with me and taught me how to pitch. It was almost like dad was more of a mother than my mom was, and I adored him for it.

"Hey," he brushes a strand of hair from my face. "You're fine, alright? You're the same smart, sweet, loving grill I raised, right?"

I nod, choking back the remainder of my tears.

He grins. "Good. Now, let me see."

He releases my face and steps back, looking me over with curious eyes. The realization of what he's actually seeing – me with a very revealing dress and sex hair – washes over me and I blush furiously. This is definitely not what every father has envisioned for his daughter when she grows up, but he no doubt knows the situation I've been pushed into won't necessarily follow the straightest path.

My father clears his throat softly and gives me a strained smile. "Well, it's not... what I was expecting."

I flush deeper and give him a shy smile. "Ditto."

Dad sighs and smiles wider. "But you look beautiful either way."

I giggle shyly. "Thanks."

Dad steps forward again, cupping my cheek in his hand and grinning sorrowfully at me. My heart sinks. I knew he couldn't stay here forever. I sigh heavily but force a smile anyway.

"I have to go now, sweetheart." he whispers. "I was wonderful to see you again."

I launch myself forward and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you."

He hugs me back. "I love you, too, 'chell. Take care of yourself. And watch your mother."

I hold onto him for as long as I can before reluctantly letting him go. It would be selfish of me to keep him here just because I miss him, and he needs to move on as much as I do. Dad's eyes are as pained as mine, but we both recognize the need for him to go back to wherever Lucifer called him from.

My father's eyes flick up for an instant, narrowing when he spots my husband. "And you."

I turn to see Lucifer still sitting on the bed, his head snapping up to stare back at my father. His eyes are wide with surprise, obviously caught off guard by my father's stern voice. His spine straightens and his wings flutter slightly, waiting to be addressed.

"You take care of her," dad growls at him while placing his hands on my shoulders, his parental instincts going into overdrive. "I swear, if any harm comes to her, I'll teleport myself back down here and tear your eyes out with my bare hands."

Lucifer smiles warmly and nods. "Sir, she's in the best hands possible. I wouldn't dream of letting her get hurt."

Dad's mouth tightens, a warning light that he's about to say something that will put his opponent in his place. "You didn't do so well protecting her from that succubus."

Oh! Burn!

Lucifer's smile fades, and a look of shocked wariness crosses his face. My gut tightens. Dad's stepped over the invisible line and challenged Lucifer on his most infamous fault with me. First I'm elated to see my father again, now I'm scared my husband will burn him to a crisp.

Lucifer takes a deep breath, a slow, dark smile crossing his lips. "Touché. I'll watch her more closely from now on."

Dad smiles proudly and nods. I release my breath, relieved that neither man has decided to go for the jugular and start a real fight. My dad's shown his spine and my husband's proven his self-control. Reason and rationality have overcome testosterone this round.

Well played, you two. Now separate.

Satisfied that he's made his point, dad spins me around and hugs me one last time. He whispers praises of love and respect and pride into my hair. For the last time, a few stray tears roll down my cheeks. I've forgiven myself and he's gotten then chance to see the woman his daughter has become. We're whole now, he and I, just like we should have been years ago.

"I love you, Michelle. I always will."

With my heart still aching, I give dad a quick squeeze goodbye and step back. He smiles at me, mouthing how proud he is as the circle of black flames erupts around him. The flames reach up towards the ceiling again, cutting off all contact. The fire remains blazing for a few seconds before retreating, revealing a plain slab of marble where my father had been standing only seconds before.

A menagerie of emotions flicks through my head. I'm happy to see my father again, surprised that he had the audacity to challenge my husband, and sad to see him go. But the few minutes I had with him were more than enough. My heart has healed itself. Finally.

1...345678