The Old Man & The Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By George, I swear ya have the sexiest, most lovely fuckin' ass. I thought ol' Jones was a titties man, but ya may have me changing my coordinates!" Harry chuckled at his joke. "I could squeeze this fat ass of yours all day. Tis a real shame a loyal, loving wife like you has no ability to enjoy a lil naughty business outside of yer marriage," he said, goading her on some more.

"I just .. I love my husband and I vowed to always be faithful, so I couldn't enjoy it even if I wanted to" she said properly, fighting for her dignity though her body was squirming slightly from his sensual touch, waging a war with her mind.

"Truly a lovely homage M'Lady," Harry said, faking admiration, lifting one hand off her big ass and reaching up to cup her large breast over the nightie, "Most women eventually give in to the sins of the flesh and passion, but not yer pretty Royal self!" he grinned, rolling his thumb over her nipple, "I'm honored to call ya my Incorruptible Queen."

"Ohh stop, no one is incorruptible, we all have our faults, including me," she said softly, biting her lip as he tugged on her nipple between two fingers. Harry grinned as he felt the bud begin to harden.

"Not you, Yer Highness. I can see why women all over the Kingdom look up to you, a woman as pure as she is beautiful," he said smoothly. "Her body a fortress of committed fidelity."

Elena swallowed.'Ignore his fingers, think of Erik,' she said, trying to control her thoughts.

"Even the Queen's nipples resist my touch," Harry went on, despite knowing they were hardening, "It's so inspiring that you're not aroused by an old man groping yer lovely nips," he said, giving her ass a sudden spank with his other hand, her round derriere rippling from the slap, "I'm sure Erik would be proud."

"Ahh!" she jumped from the spank. "Well .. I .. I was raised with good morals," Elena said feebly, her mind racing now, shouting at her body to stop reacting to this dirty old man, her hips moving to the side in response to the spank. 'Don't give in, be strong. He's an ugly bastard and you're the Queen of Synia," she told herself.

Harry spun her around, pressing his chubby lips to her bare neck as he pulled her gorgeous jet black hair over her opposite shoulder, kissing and sucking on the nearest tendon as his fat lips left a wet trail of saliva on her neck. For whatever reason, Erik rarely kissed her there, and a tingling sensation spread down her spine as the invisible hairs on her neck stood to aroused attention.

He lifted the nightie up slowly, looking down to watch the sculpted nude ass of the Queen slowly come into view. He whistled as he gave it a spank-and-grope grip with his right hand, cupping the luscious flesh as a pouty "Ahhh" sound escaped from her lips. His chubby lips whispered into her ear, before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Take off yer nighty, my esteemed, devoted Queen, and show your new husband all of yer naked loveliness."

"Please, let's hurry up with this," Elena pleaded, wanting to end the sensual torment as fast as possible, not wanting to subject her body to more licentious delight. She reached back, gripping the light, expensive fabric and pulling the negligee up and over her head slowly, revealing the full rotundity of her ass as it contrasted to her tight, tapered lower back. Her bare upper back was supple, the indented line of her spine looking exquisite as her back blended up into slender shoulders and arms. The light blue negligee fell softly to the floor. Meanwhile, Harry had unzipped his pants and underwear and stepped out of them quickly, tossing off his long-sleeve shirt as well to join the Queen in complete nudity.

"Dagnammit, Yer a sight for sore eyes ... or any eyes for that matter! Now, reach back and feel 'Ol Harry's cock," he said, reaching a hand up to turn her neck towards him so he could see her eyes when she felt his thick meat that was a bit over 8 inches when fully hard. "I'm sure it can't compare to the King's, but I haven't had many complaints," he said, his beady little eyes lighting up, guessing that he was bigger than the King.

Elena swallowed and hesitated, but finally reached her right hand back towards his body, first connecting with his pudgy belly and then dropping it lower. The Queen's piercing green eyes suddenly went wide in shock, "Ohhh!" she gasped when her slender fingers found the thick 'trouser snake' of Harry Jones. He felt ...huge. And quite heavy. Much bigger and thicker than her husband.

"That's it, clasp those pretty little manicured fingers around it Queeny. Most of my whores can't afford French manicured nails like yours," he said, before asking the question she didn't want to hear. "So how much bigger is the dreamy King Erik than poor Ol' Harry?" he asked wryly.

"That's ... that's none of your business," Elena said, blushing as her feminine fingers gripped around the old man's girth, barely able to get halfway around it. "It ... it feels so warm," she blurted out, desperate to change the subject.

"Ayy, it's just trying to get it's core temperature up fer when it sinks into that hot pussy of yers M'Lady," he teased. "That's right, go on, stroke my one-eyed monster," he instructed crudely.

Elena closed her eyes, trying to wish herself away, back at the castle and in the privacy of her own bedchambers with her husband. Anywhere but here. Anyone but .. this codgy old man with his thick cock. Her hand slowly stroked down the shaft, feeling the hard bumps along it that seemed to match the wart on the side of his nose in their firmness. 'This is disgusting,' she told herself as she felt up his powerful prick, scrunching her nose as she felt it begin to harden under her feminine touch.

"That's it you gorgeous thing, bring Ol' Harry's cock to life with yer magic touch. Now, how much bigger is 'Endowed Erik?'" he asked again, chuckling at his fake pet name for the King.

"He .. he isn't," Elena finally admitted in a whisper, hanging her head while her hand slowly pumped up and down the length of the geezer's shaft that was much bigger than the King. She felt it begin to take shape as it had a slight upward curve to it, as well as thick, mini-speed bump like veins that stood up, pronounced on the clammy, old skin.

"Well sheee-it! Aren't you just a bloody dignified Saint then!" he responded, reaching up and around her to place is chubby hands on her glorious tits once more, slowly, sensually kneading them from behind as she stroked his large member.

"What .. what do you mean?" she whimpered, her breathing heavy as she let out little pockets of air that were close to pants, struggling to control her body's response to this lewd act.

"Only a truly loyal and moral Queen would be able to control her arousal for a bigger cock Yer Highness. Only a devoted wife could cast aside feelings of passion that she knows a big sausage like mine could give 'er. Your fidelity to yer husband's small wiener is noble Your Majesty, noble indeed!" he said giving her breasts a slap as she gasped, "Ohhh!"

"Please, don't mention Erik any more," she begged, hating how her nipples were now standing proud on her chest, pushing into Harry Jones pudgy fingers.'He's saying these things on purpose, just ignore it. He's a dirty old man,' she told herself. It was impossible to do that of course, when a 70 year old man was groping and ogling her full, tremendous tits and she was running her palm up and down is now fully erect cock.

"It's almost time Ol' Harry's python buried itself in his new 'home' for the week," he said, taking her hand off his cock and guiding it between her thick thighs. He didn't try to enter her, just positioned himself so that his hot shaft slid provocatively between her full, toned thighs. The bulbous head of his angry dick poked out on the other side of her legs, the length lodged right up against the soft tight folds of her pussy. "Ahhh," she moaned as Harry grinned, "Tis a shame my ol' stiffy is going to reach places inside ya that the King has never experienced," he said, ignoring her request not to mention her husband.

"You're a vile bastard," she hissed, trying to wrest back control of her thoughts by insulting him, though her labored breathing juxtaposed with her tone of voice. It only caused the scene to feel even more taboo.

"You know me so well M'Lady," Harry grinned, still fondling her mighty breasts and now pinching at the nipples. "Walk with me to the bed," he whispered, moving one foot outside hers as he took a step. Elena complied, biting her lip to stop from moaning as his heavy cock pressed and teased against the puffy gates to her pussy. Harry gave a satisfied groan as he could feel the Queen's wetness on his shaft as the moved in tandem. The act of walking caused her toned yet soft inner thighs to caress his veiny old length, his dick teasing against her tight slit.'Shit this feels phenomenal!' he thought to himself.

Each step was an exercise in stimulation to her nether region, that fat cock rubbing and stroking her flowery lips as Harry waddled behind her, dick thrust between her full sculpted thighs. With each stride he'd feel her scintillating ass roll against his hips while his chubby hands squeezed and palmed her enormous breasts. The old man's massive ballsack was swinging between his legs, and the Queen could feel it brush her thick thighs when the walked, though not truly being able to appreciate its size ... yet.

Step. "Ahh." Step. "Ohh." Step. "Mmphh," were the short gasps coming from the Queen as the steps brought the naked pair to the bed. Harry turned her and unceremoniously pushed at the same time, causing Elena to fall back onto the huge bed with a squeal. "Spread those phenomenal fuckin' legs for me," he commanded.

The dark haired beauty complied, her long, toned legs looking heavenly as she spread them for him, her cute French pedicured toes curled - a picturesque fantasy beauty all for himself. Harry shook his head in amazement, "Hot damn yer the bees knees. And I can't wait to get m'self in that honeypot of yours! Fuck, you're perfect," he said, stroking his rock-hard shaft as he climbed up on the bed between her thighs. Elena gripped the fancy bedspread with clenched fists, bracing herself for a violent entry and closed her eyes.

Instead she felt a wet, slimy appendage press to her tight lips, and looked up. Rather than seeing his cock the Queen saw Harry's balding head between her thighs, his chubby tongue snaking along the tightly pressed crease of her pussy lips. "No, don't," she insisted, as the tongue explored her folds, lapping at the puffy bare lips that were as beautiful as the rest of her.

"Mmmm, such a lovely tasting little punani," Harry said, delighted as his tongue curled up between the folds to find her slightly swollen clit, tonguing it passionately. Erik had rarely done this with her, and when he did his tongue just zig-zagged like a drunken sailor all over her mound. Harry, in contrast, expertly sought out her prized nub, gently lapping at it as the Queen arched her back, hating the pleasure he was sending to her core in electric volts with each light swirl over her untested clit. "Please ... that's enough," she moaned, knowing how wet she was becoming and cursing her body.'You hate him. This is wrong. Stop it Elena!' she yelled at herself mentally, desperate for the old man to remove his tongue. She couldn't orgasm, she just couldn't, and she was about to roll away from him to prevent it.

For once, however, Harry complied with her request. "Then ask me to jam it in your honeypot," he toyed with her. As much as he'd enjoy bringing her to a writhing orgasm right there and seal her fate for the month, the old lecher wanted her first time to be with his big dick buried in her snatch. He slid up between her spread legs, his thick old dong literally pulsing in anticipation as it pointed right at her, as if signaling she would be its next conquest.

"Promise .. promise me you won't ... orgasm inside me," she said, her mind still sharp despite her arousal.

"Aww, wouldn't want a chubby little horny Prince with a double-chin runnin' around yer Kingdom, huh? Can't blame ya Yer Highness," he chuckled.

"Promise .. please. I need to hear you say it."

"Alright, as hard as it will be my first time in ya ... I promise," Harry said, choosing his words carefully.

"Thank you. Thank you," Elena exhaled, relieved and truly thankful.

"Alright, now ask me. Ask ol' Harry to stick his fat cock in your tight, wet pussy," he demanded, kneeling between her and reaching down to slap his heavy shaft against her lips. SLAP SLAP SLAP.

"Ahhh! Ok Ok!" Elena groaned, squirming under the slapping as the sounds of their skin connecting caused her face to blush once more. "Uhh ... can you, put it inside me?" she asked softly, biting her lip, her face a picture of adorable beauty filled with so many mixed emotions.

"That's not good enough," Harry said, running his cock up and down her tight slit, tormenting her body as his purple head pressed against her lips, not yet parting them. "Ask me how I want. Make me believe you want it M'Lady," he said with a grin.

Elena flushed a brighter red as she looked down at the mighty prick that was about to make her an adulteress, feeling her body's unwanted arousal, her green eyes studying the taboo scene before her. She paused for a second, the only sound was her breath as her magnificent breasts rose and fell on her chest. She closed her eyes again, telling herself it was better if she didn't watch as she said the words,

"Please .. please stick your fat cock in my tight, wet pussy Harry!"

"That's it, that's my good little busty Queen. Old Harry's gonna fuck you nice and deep and you're not going to orgasm, because yer a good, loyal Queen," he grinned. Just then she felt a searing pain in her nipple as he pinched it hard and she opened her eyes in shock, "Oww!"

"Keep your eyes open, I want you watching this," he said. Elena gripped the bed harder, ready for him to just thrust into her with all his might, thankful at least, the end was near as she looked down to watch the veiny incursion on her marriage.

Harry adjusted himself so that he could place the oversized angry discolored cockhead at her heavenly entrance, pressing lightly between those delicious lips of the Queen. They resisted for a second, before the soft, wet petals opened reluctantly to spread over his purple-ish tip.

"Ohh fuck," he said as the lips kissed around his mushroom tip, feeling their slick tightness as he pressed himself down slightly. The old trader knew she'd expect him to just pound away like most men, but he wanted her squirming in tormented bliss instead. He wanted her to be fucked in a way she couldn't imagine from an old man like him.

He wanted ownership.

Elena watched as the bulbous tip spread her lips, while the full lips on her face parted from the sensation as she tried to stifle a moan. He slid further, watching as her flowery petals were spread wider than ever before as his menacing head disappeared with a 'pop' inside her.

"Ummph, dammit it's so thick," she gasped, reaching down to put her hands on his hairy thighs. She looked up at him, for the first time taking in his body - that hairy flabby chest and that pasty, pudgy gut that hung over her exotic tanned body. The hair on his belly was a bit more sparse and thin, but still evident, especially the thicker line that reached from his chest down to his belly button and on further to his significant bushy pubes.'He's so ugly, you're not aroused, just get this over with for Erik,' she told herself, relying on positive self-talk.

Harry pushed further, sinking a couple inches into her as she breathed out, "Ohhh." His hands reached out, planting themselves on her juggs as he brought his knees forward. He withdrew slightly, and then pushed forward again, feeding another couple inches into her.

"Ahhhh," Elena moaned. His progress was so slow, and as each inch of his thick cock pressed into her warm, tight tunnel, the Queen could feel her inner walls expand to accompany him, feeling like he wouldn't be able to ever get it out with how tight she was around him.

"Tell me who's bigger Queeny, Ol Harry or Erik?" he asked, withdrawing again as his old cock was now greased with her semi-transparent white wetness, smiling as he saw her royal pussy coating his shaft. He loved that her body was responding to his dick, and knew that this was just the beginning. Harry wondered how wet she could truly get.

"Ahhh ... Please, don't say his name," she said, adding an "Mmphh" as he pressed forward again, sinking another inch into her.

"Then say mine. Who's bigger, your husband or Harry?" he said, moving his hips as he raised back up, ready for her response.

"I don't want to admit that!"

"Then we'll just wait here, my big dick nestled in yer glorious married slit," he said, daring her to prolong it. She relented and began to answer.

"H... Harry ... OH!" she said as he sank forward, more of his cock filling up her tight, married love tunnel, close to bottoming out.

"Yes, that's right my big titty Queen," he said, squeezing her mighty knockers as he pulled back, once more, ready for the final hilting of his shaft. "Who's been deepest in yer soppin' wet cunt?"

"H ... Harry! ... AGHH!" she cried out as with one final thrust he sheathed his entire warty old cock into the Queen of Synia's royal socket. Elena's eyes went wide as that enormous ballsack of Harry Jones swung forward with a SMACK, like two construction wrecking balls meeting their target simultaneously. "EEEEEIII!" she squealed.

The target was the Queen's tight little star of an anus, the sack completely dwarfing the entrance as it rested against it; his significant ball hair tickling her darkened anal hole. Elena could feel not only their size but their heavy weight nestled partially between her ass cheeks.

Harry held himself there for a moment, just basking in the glory of being completely embedded in Elena's beautifully tight, wet pink pussy. His fat meat was pulsing with unknown desire, pre-cum leaking into her married slick fortress. Those big balls resting and subtly moving up and down as they kissed against her asshole.

He kneaded her ripe melons as he slowly drew back that tremendous thick length, his angry oversized head preventing him from pulling all the way out as it acted almost like a knot. He paused, then slowly sank back down. That huge wrinkled hairy sack rocking forward again. SHLAP. "Mmmphh," Elena's fingers dug into his thighs.

Again he withdrew, and again he pressed his body weight slowly forward, bottoming out. FWAP. "Aghhhhh!" she gasped.

"Who's fucking you?" he demanded, retreating for a second, then lurching forward just a bit faster this time, but still with a tormenting, sensual rhythm. His sack swung back into that little puckered hole. Harry found his pace as he continued his deep, scintillating rutting.

"OHHH ... you are!" she cried out, her full lips looking pouty on her face, her breathing labored as the 70 year old was filling her up so sensually, the bed creaking softly with his measured hip moments.

"My name!" he said with a low growl, "Say it."

"Harry. Harry's fucking me!" she obeyed, moaning louder, feeling his fat thighs between hers.'You're not turned on. You're not. They're just words he's making you say. It doesn't mean anything,' she told herself desperately. The more she tried not to think about his dick and how it made her feel, the more her mind went there.

"Put your legs around my waist," he instructed, angling to get deeper yet as she complied. Elena wrapped her legs as far around his fat waist as they would go, thighs and knees spreading around him.

Her feet were as beautiful and feminine as the rest of her legs; pink cute toenails pointed skyward, her toned arches forming two incredible curves to her soles. The visible tendons of her foot pulled towards her to cause her toes to flex around his back. The vision of the exotic, busty Queen with a fat 70 year old geezer on her was as out of place as her lewd whimpers. His beer gut pressed to her taut core; his old man fat against Elena's svelte, toned abs.