The Old Men's Slut 01

Story Info
The two old brothers trap her into being their slut
3.6k words
4.27
208.9k
142

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing she noticed as she regained her consciousness was the wall clock. 45 minutes. 45 minutes ago she had stepped into this house confident that she will talk to her old neighbor and ask him to give her time to pay off her EX-BF's debts. How had she managed to reach this point? Annette thought dazed as felt the old man slurp at her open cunt and fingered her hard. A moan escaped her, appalling the 19 year old.

The whole meeting had taken on a dreamlike quality for her. She remembered coming to the house, saying her piece and promising to pay off her EX-BF's debts that her father had guaranteed for. The old man had heard it quietly and then he had begun to frown...

Annette gulped and avoided the frown currently on Mr. Albert Stone's old withered face. He looked like an evil old man who was currently very displeased and plotting something sinister – for her. She flicked a quick glance at him and noticed him staring at her tits. Maybe wearing the almost transparent black low scoop neck T-shirt and jean short had been a bad idea. But she'd wanted to portray herself as the young neighbor's little daughter that he must remember her as. And truthfully, she had hoped that giving him a little glimpse of her perky 34 D tits would make him more generous towards her problem.

Unfortunately enough the old fart didn't seem inclined to soften.

"So, you are saying, you cannot give me back my money?" Albert Stone roared and Annette jumped in fright.

"Umm, I'm not saying that Mr. Stone. I just need some time- " She began.

"How long? Where is that no good boyfriend of yours who you were so sure will use the money for his business and make it a success?" Albert leaned over and banged his fist on the coffee table. "Sending a girl to talk to me, hoping that the dirty old man will bend over for a piece of pussy?"

Shocked, Annette stared at him and tried to stammer an explanation. "He – He ran away with some whore and the money. And I certainly am not a -"

"Save it." Albert said in disgust. He sat back calculatingly. "Your father will have to pay the money, I guess. He did take responsibility and I have his signature and everything."

She gulped. She really didn't want her dad or mom to be dragged in this dirty business. Her father had worked hard to be where he was today and currently going through some health trouble. He had been advised some time away from work and her mom had decided to take him on a world cruise. It hadn't been even a week since their departure.

"I will call him now," He braced himself to get up, rolls of fat clearly making it a chore.

"No. Mr. Stone," Without thinking, Annette placed her hand on his right hand to keep him sitting. "Please. It was my fault trusting my Ex-BF. My dad trusted my judgment. I will pay the money back."

Albert barked out a laugh. "You think it was peanuts, girl? Thousands of dollars. It will take you years to earn and pay me back. How old are you now?"

"I turned 19 last week."

Albert steepled his fingers and sat back, pretending to be deep in thought while staring at her tits with narrowed eyes. Unknown to Annette, he was delighted with the situation. Money, pssh! He had enough money to burn a handful everyday and still have a pile left after his death for his children to live comfortably on. What he didn't have was someone to fuck. It had been years since he'd had sex. His obese 68 year old wife was no longer interested in it, in fact she hadn't been interested for 20 years or so. She slept most of the days away and visited her older sister a lot for days on end! The dirty over sexed old man was left with dirty magazines and porn sites on the internet to satiate his sexual needs. The only human touch his dick had gotten over the last 20 years was his own hand.

Albert studied the girl minutely. Light golden complexion, obviously a mixture of her white father and her East Indian mother. Compared to his pasty white wife, Annette was honey and sunshine. Her dark brown hair almost looked black, falling down her back to the waist in waves and curls, again from her mother. Her eyes were dark coffee brown and her figure would give a saint wet dreams. She wore a delicate shiny anklet on her right ankle that was driving him crazy with lust. He wanted to wrap those legs around him and pound and pound into her. And her mouth, soft rosebud mouth with full lips. The dirty old man imagined himself fucking her mouth hard and fast, choking her and pulling her tightly by her hair....

"Mr. Stone?" Annette uneasily shifted. The look in his eyes was scaring her. Maybe coming here hadn't been such a great idea.

"I have a proposition to make." He said with a sly grin.

She nodded, holding her breath.

"I can send your father to jail you know. That's a lot of money you owe and it looks like he ran away..."

"Oh no, Mr. Stone! My dad is ill. My mother took him on a cruise. He didn't run away." Annette cried, distraught.

"Well that's what it would seem like." The old man continued, delighted and trying to hide it. "You can work for me and some of my friends for say some years and we can cut the debt out of your umm..performance. You will of course live here till then for whenever I need you."

"Performance?"

Albert grinned and Annette noticed his weirdly chipped front tooth that made it look sharp and canine. "You will have to sign an agreement saying if you back out and are unable to give us your services, then we can sue your father for the money that is owed to me. Is that OK?"

She hesitated but nodded. "But Mr. Stone. What service and performance? What will I be working as?"

But Albert Stone was too busy heaving himself out of the chair and didn't answer the girl. "Let me talk to my lawyer first. My older brother is my lawyer and still handles everything even though he is retired."

Annette nodded again and wringed her hands lightly, worrying. After 20 minutes Albert reentered the room, very pleased with himself. "He is printing out the papers this instant. It won't take much time. Ahh..here he is."

She tried to smile at the overweight old man who looked shyly at her with a sweet, kind smile. His clothes hung loosely on him, like he had lost a lot of weight very suddenly and he walked with the help of a cane. She felt a twist of sympathy for the older brother and smiled sweetly at him. Something sinister flashed into his eyes for a second, shocking her but looking at his kind smile, she decided that she must have been mistaken.

"My brother has no family. He never married and he is too old to live alone so he lives with me." Albert explained, confusing the young girl with the piece of information. She really didn't understand the relevance to her situation.

"Here. The agreement is right here." Fred Stone shyly placed the papers on the coffee table and sat down besides his brother. He gave her his pen and waited with bated breath like his brother. Annette picked up the agreement and started to open the page to read it.

"What are you doing?" Albert barked at her. Annette flinched. "I'm reading the agreement."

"First sign it and then read it! We have some pressing matter to attend to. Sign and you can take a copy with you home."

Annette frowned. "I really don't think that's wise. It won't take much time. I can read it quickly."

"If you don't trust me then you can go to hell. Go on with you. I know how to recover my money. GO!" Albert snarled.

Taken aback, she flicked the agreement to the last page and signed it hurriedly. Her head snapped up as the brothers started chuckling. Bewildered, she watched as the shy kind Fred leaned back and tapped the agreement with his cane. "Read it." He said with relish.

Annette became paler and paler with every paragraph of the agreement. Fred flicked the agreement away as she reached the signature. "My dad will have to pay you double the amount I owe if I back out of this arrangement? And interest will be levied on the amount every month that he doesn't pay..." she leveled her gaze at the two men. "I will have to do anything that you want. I just signed my body to you..."

She glanced down at her body. Her 34 D tits looked full and plump in comparison to the tiny flat stomach, and her generous hips looked luscious when compared to her slim and toned legs. Did they lust after her so much that they had tricked her into the agreement? Or would any girl have done? Disgusted, with herself for falling for their trick and at them for pulling it, she studied Fred's pale pockmarked face and Albert's saggy face.

"Pull your tits out of your T-shirt." Albert ordered.

Annette bit her lip and started to pull the T-shirt above her head.

"No. No. Pull them out of the low neck. Didn't you wear the slutty low neck to show us your tits? Pull them out."

She took a deep breath and scooped a full tit out and then the other. Somehow it made her look sluttier than removing the T-shirt would have had.

"Are you a virgin?" Fred asked.

Annette glared at him, letting her disgust show. "No."

Albert grinned, apparently not bothered by her disgust and heaved himself off the couch and shuffled as fast as he could behind Annette's big plush leather armchair. He grabbed her ponytail harshly and pulled it back making her gasp in pain. She swallowed hard as she saw his ugly white face descend nearer and nearer, his old man smell and his terrible breath making her nauseous. He kissed her wildly, wetly, his eyes hungrily fixed on her lightly jiggling tits. His hands went to her left nipple and rolled it. Annette's eyes widened as she felt a tug in her cunt as he played with her tit. He plumped and caressed them softly and a moan of pleasure escaped her. Her let her hair go and caressed both the tits simultaneously, rolling and tugging at the nipples softly.

Fred looked on hypnotically as Annette kept her eyes closed, her head tilted back and moaned and moaned. She bit her lip to stop her moans but they kept slipping out. He looked at his brother who gave him a fierce grin and suddenly grabbed her nipples and twisted them cruelly pulling them hard and away from her body. She cried out and her head jerked up but she felt herself become even wetter if possible.

"No. Please. It hurts. My nipples.." She whimpered. He let go of her right tit and his hand slipped into her shorts. "Shit. This slut is wet." Albert said flicking her clit with his finger and then burying it in her hot cunt. Annette grunted as her hips moved subconsciously. Fred laughed maliciously. "I want to see her slippery cunt."

"Remove your shorts and panty." Albert told her and she did, her hands shaking. The articles slipped down to the floor and she freed her legs from them.

"Pull your legs up on the armchair. No, no. Don't drape them on the arms..put your feet on them. Yesssssss." Fred hissed pulling his hard cock from his sweatpants and twisting his hand on it. "Look at that tilted cunt, Al. Trimmed closely. Don't worry, we will shave it for you." He told her. "So tight and juicy. Pull your cunt lips open. Yes..more..tighter. So pink and wet." He licked his lips and stood shakily to take some steps and sit down heavily on the coffee table right in front of her. He watched his brother play with her tits and he reached forward as if to touch her tits but suddenly drove two fingers straight up her cunt.

Annette cried out, her scream muffled as Albert kissed her again and pinched her nipples hard. Fred laughed. "The bitch likes it rough. She flooded as soon as you pinched her nipples." He stared into her eyes cruelly as he slowly fingered her. "You tramp. You like two old men playing with your tight young gorgeous body? You like my fingers in your cunt, you bitch? You looked at us like we were beneath you but now your slutty body wants us." He removed his glistening and wet fingers out and showed it to her. He pushed them in her mouth. "Lick it. Taste yourself on my fingers. Lick my fingers clean." And Annette did. She hated the old men for it but the humiliation just made her hotter. She almost sobbed as Fred shoved his fingers back in her sloppy hole, fingering her hard and fast now, making her grunt as the fingering increased in intensity.

"Do you want to come whore? Do you want to come?" Albert asked tilting her head back again. Her eyes widened as his thick white cock with the angry red head came into her view. She knew she will have to take that monster in her mouth soon but for now Albert seemed happy to pump his own cock. "Make me come. Make me come." Annette whispered as her voice got stronger till she was shouting the chant. "Oh fuck you dirty old bastards! Make. Me. Come!" She screamed as the brothers as one bent towards her and each took a nipple in his mouth and bit it cruelly. Her back arched and she squirted her come on Fred's shirt. "Ohhhhhhhh. FUCKKKKKK!" She screamed again as Fred kept fingering hard and fast through her orgasm. Her orgasm blended into another, a more intense one and she screamed as she squirted more come on Fred.

She grabbed Fred's hand when he showed no intention of slowing down but Albert grabbed her hand away and the sucking on her tits with the hard fingering threw her into another orgasm, so blinding that she lost her consciousness, slumping in the armchair surrounded by the sound of delighted laughter.

Annette came to with Albert slurping on her clit, helpfully being pulled open by Fred who was now behind her and leaning over her shoulder. 45 minutes. How many orgasms had she had in the last 45 minutes? Fred noticed her stirring and grinned at her. "Open your cunt for him." She hesitated, still feeling very sensitive. "Your body is ours. Remember that." He warned. Had she ever thought him shy and kind? Sweet? She thought as she pulled her cunt open for Albert as he leisurely licked her from bottom to the top and then wriggled the tip on her clit. She moaned as he entered a finger in her and started fucking her hard with it. Her head jerked.

Do these brother not know any other speed to finger a girl? She gritted her teeth and hissed as Fred dug his fingernails in her nipples. Sadistic bastard. He grinned into her eyes as he pulled her nipples away from her body with his fingernails. The pain was heady and confusingly it made her wetter. He dragged his fingernails to the tip of her nipples where it was maddeningly sensitive and dug it in more.

"Ugh." Annette grunted and gasped as Albert plopped his finger out and stabbed his tongue in her steaming hole to gather her ever flowing juices.

"Suck my cock." Fred demanded as he hobbled to her side and pulled her head down on him on his thick cock. It wasn't as thick and angry looking as his brothers but it was still big. "Yessssssss. Oh yessssssss." Fred moaned as she slowly started taking his dick in her mouth. "You cunt. You like the taste of my cock?" Annette made a face. She wondered when the bastard had actually taken a bath last. She chocked as he grabbed her head hard and punched his cock as deep as it could, hitting the back of her throat. Her drool dribbled down on her chest as Fred moved his one hand to play with her tit, pressing it so hard that her tits plumped out of the spaces of his fingers.

She gasped as he pulled his cock out and stared hard at her. He slipped into her mouth again but this time he was content to let her bob her head on him at her pace. Annette's lips pressed firmly on him, her tongue flicking on his slit as she came on Albert's face, her cunt spasming as he kept thumbing her clit and stood up. Fred roared and came in her mouth tilting her mouth up so that she would swallow his dirty seed. She struggled against Fred but was distracted by Albert who dropped his wide slacks and stepped out of it. Apparently the old man didn't believe in wearing underwear. She watched him as he pulled her to the edge of the armchair and rubbed his cock on her moist slimy cunt.

Albert pulled her legs up by her ankle and opened her wide, making her cunt peel open like petals of a flower unfurling. He licked his lips in anticipation and pushed the head in a little. It was going to be a tight fit. Albert sweated and breathing heavily, popped the head inside her steaming cunt.

Annette bit her lip, trying to ignore the discomfort. Her wetness helped a lot as the old man started pushing himself in her, barely giving her time to adjust. Halfway in, Albert looked up from her cunt and honed in on her tight little brown nipples. Fred was absently playing with her tits as he watched his brother push himself in the young girl's twat. "Fred. Grab her legs." He told his brother. Annette shrieked as she was pulled impossibly wide by Fred, her knees by her head.

Albert looked at her, spread open for him and he felt himself losing control. "Oh shit." He growled and fell on Annette, burying his full dick in her tight hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Annette screamed feeling like the old man was tearing her in two. "Fuck! My pussy!"

The delusional old man thought that the girl was shouting for him to fuck her pussy and so he did. He hammered into her again and again and her cunt fluttered and spasmed on his dick. As her discomfort melted away, she started rocking her hips with his thrusts.

"Fuck me. Oh yes....FUCK me. Fuck...Oh..oh...oh...Ooooo..FUCK!" Annette shrieked as amazingly Albert's pace quickened even more. The feelings coursing through her were amazing. The orgasm building up in her felt bigger and better than she had ever had but something was holding her back from finding that fulfillment. She gasped as the force of Albert's thrust splashed her wetness on her stomach and his body too but the orgasm still remained maddeningly away.

"Going. To. Come." Albert gritted out, each word punctuated by a hard thrust.

No! She needed something more. But what? "Please!" Annette whispered. "something. I need to come. Please."

Fred bent to her ear, his breath making her gag. "Oh..does the whore want to come? Does the whore want to come on an old man's dick? The dick that he is hammering in her tight young naughty cunt?"

Annette's breath became faster. "Yes. My naughty cunt. I need a cock in my naughty cunt so that I can come and come and come." She said looking like she was in pain. But she wasn't. She just needed one last push..the dirty talking had almost done it but she needed something more. She groaned in helplessness.

Albert groaned with her and bent towards her taking her right nipple in his mouth and biting on it so hard that his chipped tooth dug in and drew blood. She gasped and arched her back. Almost. Yes..almost. He roared as he pulled back, burying his cock deep in her as he eyed her clit, feeling his seed thundering up his cock to coat her welcoming bare cunt. The thought of it made him crazy and he glared at the little shiny bud and then at her nipples which had a bead of blood on it. Her grabbed her nipple and smashed it, the blood coating his thumb and forefinger. Milk. It can be milk someday, he thought crazily and his lightly blood coated finger swung and hit her clit.

"You naughty cunt! You naughty skank!" He shouted as Annette wailed out her euphoria of her orgasm finally swamping her.

"Spank my naughty cunt! Spank it! Spunk it! Punish it." She screamed as crazed as Albert, her body locked and sucking at his cock as if trying to drain every drop of it. Breathing heavily, Albert moved back, his now softening cock slipping out of her and sat heavily down. Fred laughed delighted. "Oh you will do. You will certainly do Annette, our slut." He said as a blob of come slid from her cunt to the leather.