The Old Pals Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long after she fell asleep I lay pondering her conclusion. I suspected that she was correct about my attitude to Brad but with regard to other men I was not so sure - you see I had realised that, as long as I was not under threat, I quite enjoyed watching somebody else fucking her.

The following morning being a Saturday we all slept late. After a staggered breakfast, Brad accompanied us to the Supermarket to do the weeks shopping and after lunch joined in, messing about in the garden. Sylvia was joyously happy. Many times she leant unnecessarily against my friend in an intimate manner but at others she looked at me with the light of love shining out of her eyes. Strangely, apart from that, not a single reference was made to the sex that had gone on the two previous nights. My only regret on the day was that I had not managed to grab time alone with Brad because my body still craved what I got from him.

After a pleasant evening spent in conversation and moderate drinking, and after the hot drinks prior to bed, Sylvia broached the subject that must have been in everybody's mind, "The situation has changed and it's pretty obvious that you two are going to share me until Brad's holiday is over."

I nodded - I had come to that conclusion but I was not happy at having it stated so bluntly. "It's the natural state of affairs," Brad contributed. "One woman can easily look after two horny men but put one man with pair of really randy woman and he could be dead within a week."

"Even you Brad?" I butted in sarcastically.

"Even me," he admitted. "I may be blessed on size but my virility is basically little better than average. My edge is that I keep in practice - the trouble with married couples is that after the first year or so they get lazy and only shag when they are in the mood instead of deliberately creating the mood."

"Shut up," Sylvia ordered. "What I want to say is that, instead of tripping about from bed to bed, we should all at least start off the night in the same one."

That galvanised everyone and we filed upstairs together. She had first use of the bathroom, followed by me with Brad bringing up the rear. In the bedroom, Sylvia undressed quickly and posed naked on the bed as the object of our desires but I took time hanging up my discarded items, giving the marriage intruder time to catch up. With the two men sitting on either side of her there was a momentary hesitation about protocol until Brad held out his hand and said, "After you squire - it's your turn to be the warm up man tonight.

I looked to Sylvia for her agreement. She gave an encouraging smile but instead of lying back, suggested, "Why don't you start - you know - like you sometimes like to." She meant oral sex. Usually I would begin by ministering to her and then she worked round to wrap her lips round my dick. The moment that she parted her legs I was struck by the unusually strong odour from her cunt and the nearer I got, the more overpowering it became. I realised that she was in heat - she was like a bitch sending out her pheromones to attract all the surrounding males. It certainly had a powerful aphrodisiac effect on me. I was so overcome by the raw sex emanating from her that at first I did not notice that she had straddled my head in a different way. I was forced backwards until she was sitting on my face. Her labia lips gaped open as if she had already been fucked and both they and the internal passage of her twat were burning hot to my tongue. The taste of her vaginal secretions was so strong that the amount of saliva generated overflowed my mouth. It felt as if my whole face was being sucked inside her and I wished that my whole head would slip in. After a minute or two I regained control to blink the water from my eyes and look up between her parted thighs. It came as no surprise to see that Brad's great cock was deeply embedded down her throat. I lay powerless for several minutes, licking her hot internal wetness and watching her enthusiastically sucking his cock.

I was beginning to get desperately short of air and wondering if there could possibly be a better way to die when his cream started pumping into her eager mouth. This in turn triggered her and the nectar of her cum flowed so copiously that she could have been pissing in my mouth. Sylvia threw herself onto her back and urgently began pulling me on top of her. There was semen coated all round her lips and she had kept more inside her mouth that she proceeded to pass to me. When she could speak she urged, "Fuck me Jeff, Fuck me. Show him what you can do."

I tried to comply, ramming myself into her with a frenzy of movement until Brad put a hand on my shoulder and whispered firmly, "Pace yourself or else you are going to blow too soon." I took his advice and slowed down to be rewarded over the next fifteen minutes with a delirium of sensation. I was no longer trying to make it good for her - this was for me and she aided by doing unbelievable things to me with her cunt. Eventually I exploded into the most wonderful climax of my life - I kept pumping for so long that it must have been continuing muscle spasm rather than a continuing supply of cum.

Reluctantly after the last tremor had subsided I rolled off. Sylvia gave me a very loving kiss and asked "Was that nice?"

"It was heaven - the best ever," I told her from my floating pink cloud of ultimate satisfaction.

"I'm so glad because I want ask you a very big favour," she said. "I'd like you to go and sleep in Brad's bed - you see, I want to do something with him that I've never done with you and I'm afraid you might start to get a bit jealous if you stay to watch."

A bucket of water could not have sobered me more quickly. I think that I was about to refuse until Brad patted me on the shoulder and said commandingly, "I'll see you later."

With no real alternative I slunk from the bedroom feeling that my worst fear had happened and that I was being cast out from the marriage. In Brad's room, I went nowhere near the bed, instead opening the wardrobe and stepping through. Through the slats on the closed portion, I could partially make out Brad still reclining on the bed with my wife kneeling beside. "So what is this big treat that you are going to give me - or I am going to give you?" I clearly heard him ask.

"I would like you to fuck me the same way that you fuck all the men that you go with."

I knew that was what she was going to ask for and my guts twisted into a knot of jealousy. "Well then we are both in for a treat lovely lady because that is the kind of fucking that Tiggers do best," Brad was telling her with a laugh.

I wrapped a dark sweater round my head and leaned sideways until I could see the bed with one eye. Fortuitously, Brad was arranging her on hands and knee obliquely across the bed giving me a perfect view. There was some muttered conversation that I could not catch but as a result he reached to get a small jar from the bedside cupboard and began applying the contents to her anus. All the time he was talking to her, I could not make out the words but the tone was reassuring. With preparations complete, he positioned himself behind her with the head of his prick just touching her anointed rosebud. He looked so huge and her so very small. Then he thrust into her, not too far but enough to make her squeal with pain, "No stop. I made a mistake - it hurts too much. Stop Brad please you are splitting me in half."

He didn't stop. Instead he paused a little and thrust again. Sylvia squealed even more loudly and tried to get away but he held her fast. Another thrust and her squeals changed to groans, gradually subsiding until she became completely quiescent. Then the groans started gain but now they had a completely different tone - and it was not long after that she was pushing back at him begging "Harder, harder - hurt me again."

I ran through the full gamut of negative emotions - envy, jealousy, anger and despair. To be fair selfishness must also be in there because, although I happily betrayed my wife with Brad, I resented them both betraying me with each other. These thoughts had partly dissociated me from the events on the bed and now I realised that Brad appeared completely still, although the tremors that passed through Sylvia's body indicated that he was continuing to excite her by twitching and expanding his cock. I saw my wife's hand creep back and gingerly feel where the root of his prick disappeared inside her anus. "It's all in, every bit," she said in wonder. "I love your cock Brad and I wish it could stay inside me like this forever. I'm yours - you knew that from the first moment that our eyes met. Brad, you can do anything that you want with me."

Her words killed me - I stood there and died inside because she had just confessed to him what I had suspected to be true from the start. Brad had taken her away from me. Despite Sylvia's protestations of continuing love for me, she had now verbally given herself to him, body and soul. Emotionally dead I continued to spectate upon what proved to be a definitive demonstration of anal intercourse. Hard then soft, fast then slow, at times almost withdrawing only to plunge back with the power of a pile-driver and at others servicing her like piston almost faster than the eye could follow. Sylvia was delirious - almost out of her mind with pleasure. An unending stream of sound seemed to issue from her throat, screams, groans, gasps and words - words of encouragement, words of pure filth and words that possibly only had meaning to her.

I had thought that she was enjoying one long continuous orgasm but then she was gripped by a sensation emanating from a different plateau of existence. The waves of saw sexual energy emanating from the bed reached me and seemed to scorch my face. This was no mere act of copulation, I could believe that they had been fused together - had become one. For perhaps one second or two, the intensity was frightening - and then it was all over. Even in the passive role of voyeur I felt completely drained.

They flopped to lie side. "Brad, that was..." my wife started to say and then suddenly stopped. Brad, stayed where he lay for a few seconds and then got on one elbow to look at her. He spoke to her twice without getting a reaction and then galvanised into action, putting his ear on her chest listening to her heart, checking the pulse in her wrists and even slapping her face ineffectively a few times. Quietly leaving the wardrobe I got into the guest bed - I knew what the problem was but there was an element of pleasure in letting the bastard sweat. This phenomenon had happened three times during the marriage and always following particularly good sex. The first time had been on honeymoon, with no telephone and situated miles from help - the worst panic of my life. Sylvia had simply passed out in mid sentence and remained insensible for two hours, only to wake up as if nothing had happened.

Fifteen minutes later I was curled up into a foetal ball engaged on the last pleasure remaining to me - namely considering the best way to kill myself. I was not aware that Brad was in the room until he crept into the bed behind me. I did not acknowledge his presence but neither did I pretend to be asleep. He slipped one hand round my waist and the other between my head and pillow then started gently tweaking my nipples. This sent an immediate tingle of pleasure down to my genital area. I ignored him.

My body was still susceptible to sensation but the numbness of my mind made me impervious to his blandishments. Then I felt his prick digging hard into my back and this provoked me to speak. "If you want me to suck your cock after it's been up my wife's arse then you have another think coming."

"So you watched, silly boy - I thought you would. Sylvia knew what she was doing when she sent you away."

"She sent me away so I wouldn't hear her promising herself to you," I said bitterly and despite myself, I started to cry. "You fucking bastard - with all the women that you can have, why do you need to take my wife away from me?"

"Jef, Jef - don't be an idiot. I have no intention of taking her away from you. I know what she said but surely you know that woman say things they don't mean in the height of passion - men too if it comes to that."

"It sounded as if she meant it to me," I said - but I had started to entertain a hopeful bit of doubt. "Stop digging that stiff prick into my back. I am not going to suck it for you so you might as well go back to Sylvia and give her something else that she has never let me do. I don't know why you have come anyway if it isn't to gloat."

"Your wife is suffering from sexual overload at the moment - I've come across it before and she should be fine in an hour or two. I came because I thought you might need consoling. That was handled badly - it was something that Sylvia needed but it has spoiled the good atmosphere we had just got going. Let me help you see things in the right perspective so that we can all get back to where we were."

As he was speaking, Brad sneaked his hand between my legs from behind and I could tell that he had something slippery on his finger. I knew what he intended and in my current mood I did not want it - but I was also determined not to give him the satisfaction of provoking me to resist. I believed that if I could stoically resist both pleasure and pain, and act as if the efforts of his mighty muscle were of no consequence then that must surely demoralise him. Brad was so used to both male and female worshipping at his groin that showing disdain might be the only way that I could hurt him.

During my life I have always consciously avoided risk of physical harm so it is possible that I have a low pain threshold. That said, when he thrust his prick part way into me it was the worst pain that I have ever experienced in my life. I am proud to say that the only sign of discomfort that escaped me was one short cut off grunt. That pain did ease and sensing this he thrust again. I had relaxed and this time he almost caught me out because I was unprepared for a renewed onslaught of increased pain but with clenched teeth I managed to suppress any external indication of my internal agony.

For the few minutes after the pain had gone, although knowing he was inside me I got no striking sensation, pleasurable or otherwise. So it looked as if I could easily divorce my mind from what was happening behind me and use indifference to inflict a sexual humiliation upon the one time friend who had cuckolded me. That was before the pleasure came, a pleasure so sublime that my mental resistance disappeared like a dream partly remembered on waking. I can remember little of being buggered but must have experienced exactly the sensations I had witnessed my wife enjoying that short time before.

Like with her there was an interlude when I felt back to check, unable to believe that long column of meat had all gone inside me. I also remember imploring Brad, "Do what ever you like to Sylvia - I don't care as long as you promise to keep on doing this to me."

I have a recollection of Brad's hot semen flooding into my bowels but no knowledge of when my own cum spilled out uninvited to corrupt the sheet beneath me. We separated and lay side by side with me still very much in a daze. A lighter flared and shortly afterwards he put a roughly rolled cylinder of burning weed between my lips. I can report that post coital euphoria combined with the effect of a joint can most definitely be recommended. "I wish you had screwed me like this years ago," I said.

"That is the only real regret of my life," he said sincerely. When you were happy just sucking me off, this was what I knew I wanted to do even then. Trouble was I had never done it so I did not know how to do it properly, I was worried that I might really damage you but most of all I was afraid of losing your friendship if you did not like the idea. Do you realise that you are the only person in my life who I was unsure about."

"Will I see you again after your holiday is over?" I asked, holding my breath until he spoke because the answer was so important to me.

"Course you will. I can come back for a few days in six months and every six months after that if you want me. I am coming back for you and I'm coming back for Sylvia. She's an exceptional woman. Your lovely wife has really got under my skin and very few females do that - you're a very lucky man to have her. Yes - we are going to do a lot more sharing in the future, the three of us now that you are happy with the situation again."

I lay totally happy, smoking and drifting and fantasising about the three way sharing pleasures to come.

"I keep thinking about your delightful Sylvia," Brad said slowly in a thoughtful voice. "We ought to have a child by her, you and I. Just imagine you and me lying either side of her both with a breast in our mouth sucking her milk. Or better still, we lie on the floor and she leans over us letting it drip down on us - and whenever we want, we can reach up and milk her into our mouths. Now that really would be sharing."

I said nothing. Even though the picture he painted had a certain erotic appeal, I was not too happy about this turn to the conversation. "You know," he went on following the same line of thought, "I've never tried it but I bet I could be really good at making babies."

"Now wait a minute," I said, suddenly alarmed. "A bit of sharing is one thing but aren't you forgetting that she is my wife?"

"As her husband you get first turn, that's only fair. So that gives you six months to ring the bell and if you turn out to be firing duds then I get a turn. You can't say fairer than that."

"I'm still not all happy about the idea and I don't know what the hell Sylvia will say," I flustered unable to keep the agitation out of my voice.

Brad dug me in the ribs and laughed, "Come on, don't you know yet when I'm teasing. Off you go to join your fair spouse. I am pleased to have the privilege of screwing her but it's important that you are the one lying next to her when she wakes up in the morning."

I quickly did as he suggested. Before Brad had got on to this subject I would have been content to remain near to his warmth until morning but I was suddenly glad to escape. Despite his protestations, I was not totally convinced that he had been teasing."

I opened my eyes to find Sylvia lying watching me. Seeing that I was awake, she leaned over and gave me a very loving kiss. "Do you know what he did to me last night - what I asked him to do?" When I nodded she asked, "Has he ever done that to you?"

"Yes."

"When you knew him before?"

"No - last night, after he left you."

"Was it wonderful?"

"I have never known anything like it," I said simply.

"What is happening to us? Brad has made me feel like a drug addict, I love you but I need him - I seem to have developed a craving for his body."

"That's it - he's a drug. When we were teenagers he never screwed me but I sucked him off loads of times - I couldn't get enough. Even after a ten year gap I found that I still wanted to suck his cock."

"So that's how he made you let him watch us in bed," she said, her face lighting up with sudden understanding."

I could only nod, ashamed at how easily my weakness had been so easily manipulated. "There's something else," I told her, "Brad is saying that he wants to impregnate you."

"Oh hell," she said. I guessed that her sudden shiver was caused by a vision of him putting a baby inside her.

"There is no need to worry as long as you stay on the pill - he can't make you stop taking it."

"No - he can't," Sylvia agreed but I wish that she had spoken with a bit more certainty.

"Do you mind me having sex with Brad - do you think it makes me gay?" I had to ask