The Old Professor vs the Young Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a loss for words, so I proceeded to skim through her assignment. Much to my surprise, it appeared that she had actually rewritten it, and it was obvious that she had expended the proper amount of time and effort to make it a truly excellent paper, as I had expected the first time out. I commended her for her diligence, promised to give it a thorough read that night, and change her grade accordingly. As I stood up to dismiss her, she quickly reacted, almost lunged from her seat, and pushed me back into my chair. Her grin was mischievous, and I struggled to interpret it. As she leaned against my desk, she reached behind and grabbed her paper off the desk. Her naughty smile remained on her face, as she flipped to the last page, and presented it to me. At the end, these words appeared: "Eat, suck, finger, fuck, slut, whore, and dildo, ass, cum, piss, swallow, and slap."

After seeing my jaw drop to the floor, she turned around, leaned over my desk, and slowly began to pull her dress up, revealing her bare legs, until she gathered the dress material around her waist. Not surprisingly, she wore no panties. She wiggled her ass for my pleasure, and whispered that she committed 12 violations, and needed to be taught a lesson. I was dumbfounded, paralysed, taken aback, and frozen by instantaneous lust. She wiggled invitingly again; I came to and stood up behind her, and immediately delivered the first blow to her waiting bottom. Oh my heavens, it felt so good to land my hand on her perfect ass, and cause her to squirm in pleasure/pain. SMACK! I gave her number two, only this time I let my hand remain, and slowly I ran my fingers down beneath her legs, brushing my fingertips along her damp sex. She wriggled approvingly, as I reminded her that she had to count out loud. When she responded "Yes Sir", I knew I was in charge once again.

"WHACK"! Hard on her exposed ass that was quickly turning a hot pink in colour. "Three"! She responded. This time, I was emboldened enough to deliberately run my index finger up and down between her moist labia, causing her to moan and wiggle her butt back and forth. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! In succession made her all but shout: "Four, Five, and SIX"! As I pushed my finger into her sopping wet pussy. Oh my, I thought I would blow right then and there. I worked my finger vigorously in and out of her hot cunt, almost forgetting my mission: SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! My hand met her now tender ass with more force and frenzy: "OH! Seven, eight, and nine!" she responded. By now, I was a wild man, with my prey ready to succumb. I drove two fingers deep into her waiting love canal, and I was no gentleman at this point, only a raving sex maniac, intent on subduing my conquest. Feeling her body writhe and squirm under my touch further emboldened me.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! I gave her my best shots, so to speak. "TEN! ELEVEN! TWELVE!" she yelled. By now, I was standing close behind her, my one arm wrapped around her waist, holding her steady, as I finger fucked her wanton pussy with no thought of her comfort. I would teach this young vixen what it meant to be the one in control, even as I felt myself going out of control...

I released her and flipped her around. We stood face to face, our eyes burned each other. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her close to me. I kissed her square on the mouth with a passion I hadn't felt in years. To my most heartfelt relief, she kissed me right back. I was in heaven. I didn't know how else to tell her how I felt, as I pushed her down onto my desk. Exhausted with excitement, I plopped down in my chair and rolled it forward. I pushed her legs back, and she instinctively enveloped them in her arms, exposing her smooth mound to my lustful eyes. I leaned forward without hesitation, and licked her slick sex with abandon. It seemed to take only a few tongue laps before she was writhing and bucking under my mouth. I didn't let up, and I pushed her legs back even further, so I could gain access to her forbidden entrance. I slid down and flicked her anus with my tongue, and I thought she might fly off the desk. I held her firm, and lightly twirled my tongue around her brown pucker, delighting in her response. When I forced my stiff tongue deep into her taboo passage, I knew she could hold back no longer. Her body shuddered and shook as she exploded in orgasm. I kept tongue fucking her ass, while rubbing her clit with my thumb, until she begged me to stop.

It was only then that I happened to glance down at the floor next to my desk. Apparently, in our excitement, neither of us had noticed that her purse had fallen off my desk. Two dildos had rolled out onto the floor: a thin pink rubber one with ridges, and a very thick black one.

****

My ass cheeks burned, but once Professor Mann's mouth was attached to my pussy everything faded except for the slimy tongue that played with my clit and rimmed my brown pucker. Just like what I did with his penis several days ago, I came within minutes! My pussy and ass shuddered as my orgasm spread from my vagina and ass, my whole body contracted from my climax and I let go of my legs as I stretch from the power of my orgasm. My moans were loud in the room, and I sure hope no one heard it from outside his office, but I no longer cared. All I cared about was the mouth that was giving me so much pleasure!

Then something smooth nudged between my asshole and popped gently inside. I opened my eyes, raised my head from the table, and saw Professor Mann's lecherous face glistened with my juice, I knew then he had found what I had brought with me to his office. He worked the thin dildo in and out of my ass, watched as my sphincter milked the fake cock and licked his lips as he watched my orifice stretched and moved along the length of the pink dildo. But I wanted his mouth back on my pussy, so I reached down to grip his head and pressed his face back onto my hot clit between my labia, my creamy thighs locked his head at the apex. I let my head fall back onto the desk.

I whined my pleasure as I felt his tongue worked my little engorged clit yet again. I pressed up from his desk to almost smother him into my sopping cunt as he worked the small dildo faster and faster. I was about to orgasm again, but I suppressed it for a few minutes and begged the professor to fuck me with this cock. I no longer wanted a proxy cock I needed the real thing that was waiting for me inside his black trousers. I pushed his handsome face a way from my pussy, and pulled out the pink dildo from my ass, dropped it on the floor as I quickly stood up. I pulled my dress over my head and stood proudly in front of the professor.

My tits were pert and well-proportioned inside my white lace bra. Tipped with dark areolas thanks to my Thai heritage, my breasts were smallish, but I love them. I have sensitive nipples that stiffened with the slightest stimulation; both nipples were hard and pushed through the thin lacy bra, the dark colours visible. I saw Professor Mann licked his lips as he reached up from his seat to pull me between his legs and unclasped the hooks to free my twin globes; my bra fell to the floor. My breath quickened as I felt his hot breath on my skin. I closed my eyes and sighed when I felt his mouth enclosed on one nipple as he palmed my other breast.

His skilled tongue was magical, the way it twirled my stiff bud inside his mouth, his lips pressed down and his teeth grazed on me. He sucked my nipple, then moved to the other side and repeated the same action on it. I begged him to bite down on my nipple as my hands messily stroked his grey hair. He tenderly complied, but I demanded him to bite down harder, but still he hesitated until I looked down into his face and whispered the word 'please'.

****

As much as I enjoyed our two brief spanking sessions, I am not one for getting off by inflicting real pain on someone. So, Soleil's request for me to bite her nipples hard was a bit unnerving. I hesitated at first, but I aim to please, if nothing else, so I acquiesced. Her response was telling. It appeared that she was quite in favour of the sharp sensation she received from my teeth bearing down on her tender flesh. While she moaned in ecstasy, it gave me some ideas for the future.

When she told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted the real thing, I took her admission and used it to my advantage. I turned her around to lean against my desk, legs spread and her ass faced me. I pulled my engorged penis from my trousers, and slipped it between her legs, slowly rubbing it against her dampness. It felt so good teasing her, as I held her hips tightly. She squirmed under me in anticipation of getting penetrated any second. But, I didn't give her the satisfaction that she yearned for. I just kept gliding my cock back and forth, rubbing against her eager clit and wet lips. I could feel her impatience, as she thrust her ass back toward me, silently demanding that I satisfy her needs.

I was in complete control of the situation, and I was determined to show this hot young lady who was boss. I increased her desire by kneading her firm ass cheeks between my fingers, all the while teasing her with my erect cock. Finally, I bent over her body and whispered in her ear that perhaps we could continue our tryst after I cooked us a nice dinner.

To my surprise, she banged both of her fists down on my desk several times, as she shook her head back and forth. "No, RIGHT NOW! FUCK ME NOW!" she blurted out. Well, I am not a selfish man, and I always try to accommodate all reasonable requests. Besides, by now I was on the verge of exploding, so I immediately plunged my stinger into her love trap. Oh, the feeling was exquisite.

Despite the amount of time that had elapsed since my last coital experience, apparently I didn't forget the proper protocol. I held on to her hips and proceeded to ram my cock into her rather forcefully and with authority...hard enough so that her butt lifted up and she was on her tiptoes with every thrust. Deeper and harder I fucked that young girl, and I delighted in watching my desk inch forward across the floor every time I slammed into her tight Thai pussy. I heard no protests, only satisfied groans coming from Soleil's lips. Finally, I could hold back no longer, and I filled her sweet love tunnel with my hot jizz. I don't remember ever cumming so hard and so much.

Exhausted, I leaned over her bent body, and wrapped my arms around her until we both recovered our normal breathing. When we stood upright, she turned towards me, pulled my head down and kissed me passionately on the lips. She looked me in the eyes and told me that dinner sounded great. 'Tonight, then?' Yes, she responded immediately, grinning from ear to ear.

As she dressed, I picked up her toys and placed them on my desk, as any gentleman would do. 'These are yours, I believe.' She blushed, and put them back in her purse. I gave her my card, and told her dinner would be at eight. She turned and left without further comment.

****

With Professor Mann's semen running down my inner thighs, I hurriedly got into my car, drove home, cleaned myself up and went through my wardrobe for a perfect dress, but nothing was suitable. In the end, I decided to forego any clothes and just wore a thin Burberry trench coat with deep red see-through lingerie underneath, and matching panties. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as my hands played with my tits and pinched my nipples. I looked at my queen bed behind me in the mirror, then at my watch. It was tempting to play with my pussy and thought of Professor Mann but I thought the better of it since I will have the real thing when I get to his place anyway.

With my black stiletto heels, I jumped in my car and made my way to the professor's address. I rang the doorbell and was admitted promptly by Professor Mann. I stepped into the hallway, and the aroma of food enveloped my senses, whatever he cooked it was making me hungry. But the professor said that he was not quite done yet, and indicated for me to make myself comfortable in his living room. He asked if he could take my coat, I licked my lips seductively and slowly shrugged off my coat.

I almost cracked up laughing at the look on the professor's face when he saw what I was wearing under the thin coat, but I maintained my poker-face with a seductive smile. His jaw hung open in disbelief, he swallowed his saliva with an audible gulp, and I'm willing to bet that his cock instantly hardened inside his trousers. I handed my coat to the professor's limp hand, and sashayed to sit down on his creamy three-seater couch, where soft jazz could be heard playing on the stereo system.

I'll show him who's in charge, I thought to myself. I heard his faltering footsteps as he headed to the kitchen after he hung my coat inside the hall closet and quietly followed him to the bright and cheerful kitchen. As I walked through the connecting curved-doorway, I saw the professor stirring some pots on the stove. I tip-toed to where he stood and felt him jumped slightly as I pressed my virtually naked body against him as I reached under his arm to turn off the stove (I'm a safety conscious girl). Dinner, it turns out, can wait. I was hungry for something else other than food.

I pulled the professor away from his labour, and led him by the hand to the living room, back to where I sat a few minutes ago. I said softly to Professor Mann to sit down. I knelt between his knees, undid his trousers and sure enough, out sprang his throbbing member. I pulled his trousers off, undid his crisp white shirt and threw it over the back of the couch, and in minutes he was naked before me. My nectar was slowly soaking through my panties, but I ignored my needs.

The professor's breathing increased rapidly during my undressing of him. My lingerie was no barrier to his hot gaze and I felt the heat of his eyes roaming down my body. I began to kiss and caressed his skin with my lips: from his slightly parted lips, to his neck, down his hairy chest, sucked at his nipples one by one, down his flat stomach to his groin. But I did not suck his penis. I kissed his muscular thighs, trailed my tongue along the inside, and flicked at his balls gently with my tongue. But I did not lick his cock. It reared before my half-closed eyes, but I ignored the engorged shaft.

He ran his hands through my hair and tried to force my mouth to his cock, but I pulled away from his grasp and climbed on to his lap. His breath caught his throat as he felt how hot my pussy was as it came into contact with his cock through the gusset of my panties. I rubbed my panties along his throbbing manhood and watch his face as he closed his eyes in bliss. He whispered softly that it had been so long between women for him that I felt like heaven on his lap. I finally took pity on Professor Mann and kissed him passionately, my tongue stole inside his mouth as I coaxed his into mine. I moaned as I tasted him. I hugged his neck tight and our kiss deepened as the professor hugged my waist. God, he tasted so good.

I reached down with one hand and moved my panties aside so that I could feel his cock rubbing my naked clit as I ground myself on his penis. He groaned as he felt my juice coating his rod, the mushroom head of his cock stimulated my clit as I moved my hips in a backward and forward motion. The professor mumbled something incoherent then all of a sudden I heard a ripping sound and my expensive lingerie came away from my body in shreds, clutched in Professor Mann's hands in two diaphanous strips.

I leaned away from him and told him in mock-serious tone that he had better replace them as I looked at his hands. I then continued my movement, teasing his hardened cock as I grazed my pussy along his shaft, liberally coating his cock as my honeyed nectar leaked from my vagina. Professor Mann groaned at the sensation of my pussy along his cock, he threw the gossamer material over his shoulders then gripped my hips so tightly that the next morning bruises appear on my delicate skin.

I leaned forward, licked his earlobe and whispered who was teasing whom...

****

So, we were going to continue to play the teasing game, were we? It happened to be one of my favourite games. I calmly suggested that perhaps we should spice things up a bit. Soleil was eager to agree, and she squirmed a little in anticipation. I stood up and took her hand in mine, helping to her feet. I admired her slim, athletic body as she steadied herself on her impossibly tall fuck-me heels. There is something so very erotic in observing a perfectly formed body, naked save for her black stilettoes. She giggled as I led her to the hall closet. I made her wait outside the closet as I ducked inside. She grinned when I returned with a black blindfold, and tied it snugly behind her head. I went back into the closet and produced a set of soft restraints, attaching them to her wrists and ankles. This seemed to amuse Soleil to no end.

I backed her into the door until she was leaning against it. I kissed her vulnerable mouth deeply, which came as a shock to her. I clipped her wrist restraints together, and passed a rope through the loop. I threw the rope over top of the door, raised her arms up high, and tied the rope off to the doorknob. I ran another rope around the bottom of the door, and secured her ankles in such a way that her legs were spread as far apart as possible. Then, I abruptly walked away to check on dinner in the kitchen. I was rather relieved to find the burners had been turned off, and decided dinner could surely wait. As I sauntered back in to the living room, I got a rush up the back of my spine. Soleil stood patiently, bound and blindfolded, and seemed to relish this phase of our teasing game. Without a word, I stood before her, admiring her spread-legged vulnerability. I lightly grazed her proud breasts with the back of my fingertips until her nipples stood up and stiffened. She swooned at my teasing touch, and her knees buckled slightly when I tweaked each of her hard nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

I knelt down before her naked body and inspected her sex. Her mound was so shiny smooth, it almost didn't look real. I could see that it was already glistening with wetness. I gently licked her clit, causing her to squirm around. I was in no hurry, and my tongue lingered, exploring her sweet tasting sex. I licked all around her opening, lightly sucking her soft labia into my mouth, causing her to murmur under her breath. She gasped out loud when my stiff tongue pierced her slit and darted in and out rapidly. Her body stiffened as I took her engorged clit into my mouth and slowly sucked on it. All too quickly, I stood back up and faced her without touching her. She groaned with disappointment, but said nothing.

I grinned to myself as I could sense her frustration. I began to plant light, tender kisses on her soft lips, her cheeks and her forehead. I buried my face in her silky hair, and I inhaled deeply. Her scent was so seductively sweet like cotton candy. I continued kissing her tenderly, down each side of her neck, and I nibbled at her ears, making sure she could hear my laboured breathing. She responded in kind, sighing deeply and tensing against her restraints. I ran my hands down her naked curves, stopping at her hips. I pressed my body against hers, and our lips locked in such a heated passion, I could hardly breathe. I allowed my hard shaft to rub against her eager pussy, as our tongues wrestled, each trying to dominate the other. She seemed to be close to orgasm, and I took her right to the brink, and then stopped again, and stepped back, releasing her. This seemed to annoy her to no end, and she emitted what I could only describe as a low growl of disapproval. She could not see my gloating smile, as I bent down and took each of her throbbing nipples into my mouth and sucked them, twirling my tongue around, and playfully nibbling, causing Soleil to swoon even more.