The Old Republic: Galactic Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, the poor girl just didn't have it in her to keep up, and now was just being used as a mastubatory tool more than a lover. She couldn't complain, really, because even in this state the woman enticed her more than any other creature had or probably ever will. She did her best to accommodate her body's wishes, and hungrily feasted upon the blue lips and clit, matching the amount of cum with her own saliva on her tongue.

The blue ass turned a little red when the watcher got into the groove and started delivering a few spanks to the agent. This delighted her to no end, but she needed those hands elsewhere. Gripping her by the wrists, Nine took Two's hands up to her breasts and planted them there, massaging them into her flesh for a few seconds to show her the proper rhythm before running her own hands through her hair, now dry enough to start to tumble playfully over her cooing face. Pearly white teeth bit into a dark, plump, tier, pulling it back slightly as a mixture of giggles and moans emanated from a throat being delicately petted.

Nearing her end, the alien slammed her palms against the wall and braced herself when her hips began to buck and tremble against the officer's face. A healthy amount of cum ran down Two's chin and throat, though most made it into her wanting mouth. When her hand hit the wall, she made sure to aim it at the intercom button, alerting the sound of her moaning climax to her trusted companion a few rooms away.

Long blue legs rose up over the exhausted human, carrying the alien over to stand by the side of the bed and start rummaging through her dresser for some underwear, finally. Before even her panties could be pulled up, the bedroom door opened and in entered the stark white with black make up humanoid alien. Bald as the day she was born and the day she will die, and flawless skin adorned with tribal black tattoos and piercings. An amused smirk played across her thin dark lips as she leaned against the door frame and looked in on an unashamed naked woman and an ashamed one. Once again the violet sheets were pulled up to cover her nudity, but the chiss actually stopped dressing to address their guest.

"You called for me, boss?" the gothic alien asked.

"We're heading to Dantooine, I want you to get things prepared," she ordered. "We're hunting Jedi."

12