The Old Schoolhouse

Story Info
Young couple find a new game.
3.7k words
4.57
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
386 Followers

The Schoolhouse was Rob and Penny's first home together and it was perfect. The grey stone building had lots of character and was set in a very private garden just outside the village which was only an hour's commute to Rob's office.

Rob's recent promotion meant that Penny had been able to give up her IT job with a major corporation and the aim was for her to work from home setting up the software business which she had always wanted to run. But before that she would spend her days while Rob was at work clearing out their new home. One room in particular was loaded almost from floor to ceiling with junk which possibly went back to its original purpose before it went derelict.

She had been at the job for two days and made good progress when she found the block. At first she did not know what it was and thought that it was simply an old chest but then she realised that it had leather straps attached at strategic points. Penny went over her find with a wet cloth and saw the padded top on what was basically a hollow wooden block. She stood back in silence as she realised that she had found a whipping block. As she moved around it her foot knocked over what looked like an umbrella stand and spilt crook handled canes of various sizes and weights onto the dusty floorboards.

Penny picked up the punishment implements one by one. The first was very light weight and she hardly felt it when she gave it a test whack on the leg of her jeans. Perhaps this was the junior cane; it would deliver a nasty sting to an outstretched hand. The cane which was surely the senior cane was of dark rattan and was quite heavy. As Penny swished it through the air it wobbled.

Rob and Penny had never done anything in any way kinky in their sex life together but there was an indefinable tingle as Penny stood there holding the cane and staring at the block. What must it have felt like to be strapped down with one's bare bottom exposed and waiting helplessly for the first stroke to find its mark? Her hand went of its own accord to stroke her bumcheek and she tried to imagine painful red ridges which would prevent her from sitting down.

It would be unbearably embarrassing to have to eat her tea standing up as Rob sat down at table perhaps with the cane on the white tablecloth beside him. It would be horrible and yet...there was something..why was she even thinking these thoughts? It was as if the whipping block had some power of its own. Was this the very room in which Victorian bottoms had been punished? Penny looked up at the rafters and heard the echo of high pitched screams coming back at her.

She was a nice respectable middle class young married woman who had always thought of herself as well balanced but, if she was so well balanced, what was all that business with her sister? Penny's older sister had qualified as a barrister and had recently delivered to her parents their first grandchild. For all her life Penny had felt herself in the shadow of her gifted sibling. Their parents had never done or said anything to encourage this irrational belief but theirs was a family which valued achievement and hard work. Penny had never quite reached the peak. Deep within her subconscious mind she felt herself lazy, someone who had always fallen short of the success of her sister.

She gave the senior cane a hard swish at her own bottom and, even through her jeans, she gave a little cry as the stroke landed. She deserved a good bit of punishment. Perhaps if she took her punishment she could excise the guilt which she felt at being second best.

Penny continued with the task of clearing the room and found it very hot work. She stopped for a breather and mopped the perspiration from her brow with her sleeve. She looked around with her eye again being drawn to the whipping block as her mind filled with an image of unfortunate girls having their skirts raised and their drawers lowered; would the punisher have denuded the girls or would they have been ordered to do it themselves?

A couple of times in her teens Penny had played strip poker with her girl friends and it had felt deliciously humiliating to be told to undress with others watching. Of course the girls had all seen each other undressing in the school changing room but then one tended to face the wall out of modesty. It was very different to have to stand in the middle of the room while one's fellows chorused, "Penny loses, get the knickers off girl."

Wooden chairs had been thrown into a heap at one end of the room and Penny had no idea of what lay under the heap. She was hot already and moving the chairs would be a very sweaty and uncomfortable job. Well she was alone so what harm could it do to make herself more comfortable? She peeled down her jeans and then dragged the dusty t shirt up over her hair then she thought that she did not want her underwear covered in dust and cobwebs when she did her furniture moving so she shed her underwear rendering herself nude. As she did so she fantasised a stern male voice giving her orders.

"Penny you will complete your task naked as a punishment."

She turned in her lip and whined out loud.

"Oh Sir please let me keep my knickers on." Of course her phantom overseer had no mercy and her pathetic request was denied.

Once the naked young woman had moved the chairs she discovered several old fashioned school desks with lifting tops and at the centre of the pile was the teacher's desk which was a very substantial piece of furniture.

Penny arranged the desks into two rows with a chair behind each and then, by pressing her whole body against it, she managed to slide the big desk into position at the front of the room with a chair behind it.

By this time Penny needed to prepare the evening meal as Rob would be home quite soon so she had a very quick shower and dressed before going to the kitchen. That evening she showed Rob what she had found and in particular the whipping block and canes. She giggled in a coquettish fashion as he stood in the schoolroom surveying her work.

"You could make sure I was a really good and obedient girl for you."

The two of them actually discussed every decision to be made and agreed on a way forward but, to Penny's delight, Rob did not dismiss her light hearted suggestion and he went along with the game.

"You would have to smarten your ideas up young lady."

No more was said on the subject that evening but the next day Penny returned to her work in the school room. There were many small items like broken picture frames and even an ironing board to be loaded into the car and taken to the tip but she found herself standing in front of the whipping block just staring at it. She loved Rob with every fibre of her being and she did want to be a good wife. She had only been a wife for a very short time and that culture of achievement she had brought from her growing up clicked into play. Rob was too good hearted and considerate to criticise her so he would probably overlook her flaws but she did not want to have flaws. What was needed was some system so that her faults could be dealt with in an organised way. Penny had heard of couples who divorced and it was only at the end that they discussed things which had annoyed each other for years.

"You never put the top back on the toothpaste."

"For years I have hated the way you dropped your smelly socks on the floor."

That would not happen to Rob and Penny. They would deal with these things so that they were not allowed to fester.

By around lunchtime Penny considered that she had done all she could in the schoolroom so she showered and had a snack during which a plan formed in her mind. She was a very organised person and liked to make lists and have a clear idea of what was to be done. Such people tend to be naturally drawn into structured play and ritual. She went about phase one of her plan in her typical meticulous fashion.

In the bedroom Penny went through her wardrobe and selected a plain black skirt, equally plain white blouse which buttoned to the neck and a pair of white socks on which she carefully rolled down the tops making sure both were precisely the same length. Her attire was somehow incomplete and she began to go through Rob's ties. One of them was perfect for what she wanted and she adorned herself with one had diagonal stripes in blue and white. Her underwear consisted of a brief white bra and a pair of white cotton knickers which came right up to her waist. The effect was rounded off by a pair of flat, black sensible shoes.

This was the picture which greeted Rob when he arrived home from work and penny steered him into the school room where she sat behind one of the desks looking up at him. Rob was clearly impressed with what she had achieved and Penny made her pitch.

"I thought we could keep it as a feature, a sort of tribute to the roots of the building. We won't need this room until we have to think about a nursery and that won't be for a while yet."

Rob sat down on the desk and Penny took a deep breath as she got to the meat of her plan. This was the point where Rob might dismiss the idea as absurd.

"It could be our little secret together. Wouldn't you like to have me bent over that block and totally at your mercy?"

She knew her husband well enough to detect the slight dimple at the corner of his mouth which, when she saw it in the bedroom, indicated that she had raised his interest. Now was her chance to press home her advantage.

"To be honest I am dying to know what it would feel like. You could have a secret affair with a naughty schoolgirl and know that your wife would never find out."

Rob could tell that Penny wanted to play this game and he wanted to indulge her if it gave her pleasure. He did not at that point admit to himself that Penny had tugged on a string which leads right to the very darkest place in the male psyche. Puberty kicks in during one's school years so virtually every man's first interest in the opposite sex involves crisp school blouses and the occasional glimpse of school pants on the hockey field. But Rob had to make sure that he understood what Penny was saying.

"You want me to strap you down over that thing?"

Her eyes went to the floor.

"Yes please Rob."

"I've never hit a woman in my life."

She handed him the senior cane.

"I want you to. I'm sure I'll scream but once a number of strokes has been set we have to agree that we will go through with it. Please."

Rob was silent for a moment and then he made his decision.

"Well let's get on with it then."

Penny began to lower herself onto the block but Rob had other ideas.

"I have had a hard day, I have not had my dinner and you are the laziest, most insolent girl in the entire school so we are going to do this properly. You will take your punishment naked."

Penny could hardly believe that this was her husband. She slowly stood up and found that his harsh manner had shocked her into meek submission.

"But Sir it's only the two of us here. Don't you think...."

He raised his voice.

"Sykes, you have thirty seconds to remove every last stitch of clothing and get yourself over that block."

Penny noticed the use of her single name and she began to tear off her clothing leaving it to fall to the floorboards. She found that she was breathless as her naked belly came down onto the padded top of the box. She felt Rob pull the broad leather strap over her back and buckle it tightly to the side of the box so that she was being pressed down.

Next he took her delicate wrists and strapped each one to the fixing at the base of the box on each side. Penny felt extremely vulnerable as her head hung over the front of the box and her hair cascaded down untidily. She felt Rob grip her left ankle and drag it to the side of the box where he strapped it in place and then he did the same to her right ankle so that she was riding the box like a jockey. The helpless young woman was very aware of the cold air on her exposed pussy; she was also uncomfortably aware that she was displaying herself with her legs wide apart like a cheap whore. She found that she could hardly breathe because she was so tense and she was beginning to regret the time she had spent that afternoon in shaving her pussy hair so that Rob was presented with a white, smooth pussy. In his present mood that little bit of extra provocation just might be a step too far. If he were careless with that heavy cane and even just the tip of it found her sensitive private parts it would be agony.

Rob's voice was very commanding and Penny could tell that he was completely in character as the merciless martinet.

"So Miss Sykes, how many strokes did we say?"

This was his way of checking how many she thought that she could take and the number six was out of her mouth before her brain really caught up.

It was maddening that she could not twist her head far enough round to see Rob standing behind the block and there seemed to be a very long pause when he made no sound and no stroke of the cane landed. Penny became convinced that he had changed his mind about going through with her caning and that made the shock even worse when the cane struck across the centre of her left buttock.

It was not actually a hard stroke but the shock factor tripled its effect and Penny's body tensed as every muscle fought the restraining straps and she howled in pain.

Again there was a pause and then the next stroke connected with her right buttock. Rob had swung this one with much more effort and his helpless victim heard the swish an instant before her flesh caught fire. Again her body tried to react against the pain but the block was very well designed and built and it allowed her virtually no movement at all. She simply had to lie there presenting a perfect target.

Strokes three and four came almost at once -- left then right so their pain was added to that which she was still trying to absorb from the previous ones. Her mouth was wide open and tears were flowing down her cheeks as her response to her whipping came out as a continuous scream.

Rob left a short pause then stroke five came up under her right cheek and it caught her exactly in that tender little crease where thigh swells out into buttock. He silently counted to two then he laid on the final stroke with all his strength as a diagonal across the left cheek. Penny's head went back and she thought her lungs would explode with the ferocity of her wild yell of agony. She had lost count and was uncertain whether or not she had another stroke to come. She was sure that she simply could not bear to be struck again.

Penny felt the strap over her back being released then Rob was kneeling in front of the horse freeing her wrists. She did not have the strength to raise her arms even when they were free so she simply lay there aware of the slick of perspiration which covered her entire body. He unstrapped her ankles and gently pulled her from the box but she could not stand so he supported her slim form as he walked her the few feet to the teacher's desk and allowed her to lay belly down with her flesh in contact with the smooth, cool timber.

As she lay there gripping the desk on either side of her head she felt Rob's gentle fingers stroking over the ridges which he had raised although he had not actually drawn blood. Then his fingers slid down the curve and into her intimate crease. He was stroking her pussylips and oh so very gently building up the pressure.

Penny found that she was responding immediately and she began to gasp and wriggle. It had never happened before that he had brought her so close to orgasm by such a faint touch. It sounds a cliché but she actually roared at him to "FUCK ME PLEEES."

He dragged on her legs so that she slid along the desk towards him and she rolled over with her legs in the air. Her damaged buttocks were not touching the desk because, with her legs up, her bum was facing Rob.

She had not really been aware of him pulling out his erect member but she was definitely very aware of the hard rod ramming into her. She had unleashed a side of Rob which she had never seen before. He rammed into her again and again taking her quite brutally but she could not get enough of what he was doing and he only stopped when she was a wet, limp little heap gasping on her side on the desktop with her pubic area drenched in their shared juices.

At some point they had a meal with Penny clad only in her thin cotton robe and then they made their way to bed where he again took her and she drifted into sleep on a tide of endorphins.

She was again in just her robe when she stood on the doorstep kissing Rob before he set out for work the next morning. It was a deep passionate kiss which lasted a very long time but when they finally pulled apart his voice became stern before he got into the car.

"Tonight I want to see a hundred lines. Naughty girls get their knickers taken down."

She sat at her desk in the schoolroom doing her lines in a careful girlish hand but she also found time for some internet shopping. Over the next few days the schoolroom became adorned with a world map and a chart of the Royal Houses of England which hung either side of the wall mounted blackboard. On the ledge in front of the blackboard there were fresh coloured chalks.

On a side wall was a huge round wall clock with a loud tick like the voice of doom and on the teacher's desk were several lined exercise books with the name P Sykes neatly written on the covers. Beside them was a folder marked "Punishment Book" and on the wall was a notice board bearing a large sheet headed "School Rules." The rules listed were very detailed.

Virtually anything can be bought on the internet and one drawer of the teacher's desk contained three pairs or regulation knickers in maroon, navy and white as well as several pairs of brilliant white kneesocks and two plain white cotton vests. Young Miss Sykes became quite accustomed to doing without her bra. With her small breasts squeezed beneath her vest the white school blouse hardly bulged at all and she looked so innocent with her hair tied up in a pink scrunchie. Of course makeup and jewellery were expressly forbidden by the school rules.

It was typical of an organised person like Penny that the two sides of her character almost became separate people. Penny remained the good middle class wife and she began work on her software project although it took on a new direction. She began to create and market a game called "Patricia's Perils" which was set in a schoolroom.

Meanwhile Sykes really enjoyed having the freedom to return to the more carefree days of her youth. She did not have to think of such things as the mortgage but only to carrying out Sir's latest instructions. Sometimes Rob would be deliberately mean to her and when she was settling down to watch a programme on television to which she had been looking forward all week he would become stern with her.

"Don't just lie around here Sykes. You are wanted in the schoolroom."

She would pout and whine a little but, of course, she had to obey.

Sometimes her detentions would begin with a few stingers on her hands before she was strapped down over the block. Afterwards she would be sent upstairs to shower and then she would slip downstairs in just white vest and knickers under her gown.

Rob would take her onto his lap and enjoy the sweet, clean scent of the "First Flowers" shampoo which she had taken to using. His hand would find the place where she was softest and his ministrations would make her wriggle and squirm then he would whisper into her ear that perhaps they might go upstairs. Of course Penny would play her part up to the hilt.

"Oo Sir, do you think we should? What about my mum?"

Rob would nuzzle her face and assure her that no-one would ever know after all she was eighteen now.

Julie20
Julie20
386 Followers