The Old Sofa Bed

Story Info
Old furniture sees lots of action.
6.2k words
4.05
32.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

There is a mother in law's suite above my parent's garage. This is where I took Sue's cherry. There is an old sofa sleeper in the living room. Sue and I spent a lot of time there before I enlisted. We cleaned it up so Sue could stay there while I was away.

Having no college education, and being madly in love, I joined the military to be able to support a wife and eventual children. I also happen to firmly believe in preserving our freedom through sacrifice.

Sue is the perfect woman for me. She is petite and funny and beautiful. If you know what a dress size 2 is, then you understand just how petite she is. Add half cantaloupe size breast, with light pink nipples. Then throw on the tiniest, tight pussy, and the face of an angel, you would be close to knowing Sue.

As I said, I was in love. I wanted to marry Sue. Although I am a responsible person, I had not done much as far as building a future career or job or college. Meeting Sue changed me. I wanted the best for her. I wanted her to be the mother of my children.

I thought the quickest way to be able to support a family without a degree would be the military. I signed up and asked Sue to wait for me, until I finished my basic training.

My parents had been patient with me, and my worthless life style, but were worried about me joining. I convinced them by saying that at least I was doing something productive with my life, finally. After all, I was still living at home two years after high school.

First day at boot camp, I met Glenn. Nicest guy I have ever known. I had friends back home that I had known my entire life, and I wasn't near as close to them as I became with Glenn. We were together all through basics, and I learned he had no family and wanted stability in his life. He signed up to feel like he belonged somewhere. The military is a brotherhood of sorts, I guess.

Glenn was from Minnesota, looks to be of Nordic descent. Tall (6'3"), blond, blue eyes and chiseled features. Sort of like a younger, better looking, Dolph Lundgren.

We hit it off immediately. By the end of basic training, I had asked him to be my best man in my wedding to Sue. Since we only had a ten day furlough, Sue and her parents, my parents, Glenn and I, all met in Vegas for the wedding. Even with the airfare and hotel and wedding costs, it was still cheaper than getting married at home.

Sue met and liked Glenn as much as I did. I was happy about that. The wedding night was pure lust and love. My six inch cock got abused so much, I was afraid it would crawl off and leave me in protest. Of course, I had already made sure Sue wasn't a virgin on her wedding night, but it had been so long for us, it almost felt like we both were. It was a glorious time for us.

We spent four days there and then back home for the remainder of our time off. Glenn came home with us, and my family adopted him.

Eventually we were sent to that hell hole called the middle east. Glenn and I stuck together like glue. We lived together, drank together, we fought together. On our rotation out, Glenn, again, came home with me. Then back we went.

Two weeks into our second tour, we were on patrol, when the proverbial fecal matter impacted the oscillating rotary device. Big Time. Without going into the gory details, suffice to say I was injured, and so was Glenn. I woke in a base hospital bed. Glenn was in the next bed over. His head was bandaged. I felt pain like I have never experienced.

I later learned that Glenn was severely burned on his left side, while pulling my unconscious ass away from further harm. His model good looks were gone. Standing to his right looking at him, and you would think 'Wow, what a handsome dude'. But from his left, not so much. I mean, he wasn't phantom of the opera ugly, but his neck under his chin, and a little on his face, and all down the side of his body to his hip, would be permanently scarred.

My injuries were a little further south. Again, without the gory details, let's just say that I won't be fathering any children. Although my physical injuries would heal much faster that Glenn's, I was in for long term therapy.

I went home to my loving wife, who had been staying with my parents since the wedding. She had a good job at the local hospital, and had been saving money for our dream home.

When I enlisted, I knew full well about the possibilities of death or injury. I knew the sacrifice I was making for my country. And now, even with knowing all I have been through, I would make that same decision again. Yes, I'm the kind of nut case that is willing to go the distance for god and country. What us nut cases don't consider is the sacrifices our families make. By that I mean, we don't take into consideration that they may lose a loved one, or worse, half of a loved one.

My wife didn't sign up, I did. My wife didn't agree to losing a husband. I did. Worse, my wife didn't agree to lose her sex life.

Here's the thing about Sue. She loves me. She wouldn't leave her husband because he came back less than the man he once was. It was very tough the first few months I was back. I didn't want her to touch me, yet I desperately wanted to touch her. I wanted to make love to my wife, but I didn't want to expose myself to her scrutiny. Not that she was judgmental, I was. I didn't need the embarrassment.

There is a seafood restaurant in our town that is very busy, and people come from all over to eat there. The old man who owned it was wanting to retire, and had no children to leave the business to. He was a veteran of the Vietnam war, so was easily convinced to let us buy the place for less than it was worth. Our parents put up the down payment from their retirement savings. Our local bank wanted to help the war hero (me?), so it was a done deal.

We got the property and the business and even the recipes. I took over management duties, with the old man showing me the ropes.

In the meantime, Glenn was suffering through tremendous pain. Several skin grafting operations would replace damaged tissue, but he would still be left scarred.

I have to admit here, that while we were in that hell hole, we would occasionally help each other out with stress relief. It's not uncommon for brother's in arms to become slightly more than friends. No, we didn't go the whole distance.

The first time we were, of course, under quite a bit of liquid encouragement. He was bemoaning not having a girl waiting for him back home. I took the opportunity to brag about my Sue. How her breast are perfect and tasty, how tight her little pussy is, how responsive she is when being pounded. The more I talked, the hornier we both got.

I had seen Glenn in the showers of course, but not in his full glory. So as we sat in our boxers, dreaming of tight pussy, and me rambling on about Sue's abundant qualities, things began to arise. I don't recall who whipped it out first, but suddenly we were both naked and stroking.

I couldn't help noticing how well endowed Glenn was. I knew from the shower he was larger than me, but he was huge. The next instant, I was stroking it for him.

I was totally awestruck by the heft of it. It was a true slab of meat. Even though it was hard as steel, the weight prevented it from standing higher than straight out from his body.

I remember saying to him how I thought the girls probably love his big cock. He said he wouldn't know, because none has had it. Glenn was a virgin. Being an orphan in the foster care system didn't provide much opportunity to get laid apparently.

I was so caught up in stroking that meatslab, I didn't notice how excited Glenn was getting. All of a sudden the dam burst, and Glenn gushed all over himself. I was shocked and surprised by the outburst, and the amount of semen those large balls could unleash. Somehow, seeing the geyser set me off as well, and we were both drenched in cum.

We didn't become full on rump rangers, or even rush out to buy knee pads, but once in awhile when the mood struck, we helped each other out.

I will say that, had he wanted more, I would not have been opposed to it. I also admit I was quite envious of his tremendous body. I caught myself thinking how lucky he was to be that attractive and well hung too. To top it off, he was a great guy and (I was soon to discover) a true friend.

When Glenn was released from medical care, there was no question as to where he should go. We were the only family he had. And I owed him my life.

Glenn had my old bedroom in the main house. The tiny garage apartment consisted of a living room, bedroom with bath and a small kitchenette. The furnishings, I believe, had been around since Moses was a stepchild.

The old fold out sofa bed was great for snuggling and watching tv. And even though I was unable to perform properly, I still enjoyed a close and intimate relationship with Sue. We would spend a couple of hours a night on that sofa watching tv and petting. Well, I was petting her, I didn't want to be touched.

Part of the performance issue was mental. In my less than brilliant mind, I relate the lack of ability to produce children to being a man. But I was aware enough to know that Sue needed her own stress relief. I would try to achieve that through oral and manual stimulation. I would eat that sweet little pussy for hours.

Glenn came to work for me in the restaurant. Sue worked weekends there too. We thought it best for her to keep her job at the hospital until the business loans were paid off. With no real personal bills and all of us working in the restaurant, we were able to pay it off in half the time, including the down payment our parents put up.

Glenn was so much a part of our lives, it was if he had always been. The three of us went everywhere together when we weren't working. We ate our evening meals together at the restaurant, closed it, went home and relaxed together. We enjoyed each other's company so much, it didn't seem like work.

Sue never said anything, but when we would go to a friend's wedding, or party where there were children, I could see the longing in her eyes. We had discussed many times the three children we both wanted. Of course that was before the raghead terrorist attacked my nuts. She would come home from the hospital and talk about some cute kid that she had seen that day. She even transferred to the children's ward.

It tore me up inside to know that I had denied her the family she so desperately wanted. She never complained, accepting her lot in life. She also didn't hold it against me. But deep down, I knew.

We would spend evenings on that tired old sofa bed, watching tv, and my love and lust for her would arise. I would fondle her beautiful breast before latching onto it. I would work my hand inside her pj bottoms and finger her as I suckled. Eventually I would bury my face in that magnificent little pussy and lap away at her to a couple of nice orgasms for her. Sometimes when I would relax my mind enough I would feel stirrings south of the border. A few times I was at full attention before realizing it. Sue would take it in her hand and the moment would be gone.

Once, I noticed I was erect while I was eating her. I Immediately jumped up on and in her. Full penetration. Then this damn demon in my head told me it was useless, and I went totally limp in a split second. That was the only time Sue showed any disappointment in me. She pulled on her panties and went into the bedroom, slamming the door in her wake.

I had never hated myself more than I did at that moment. I spent a restless night trying to decide if I wanted to cut her loose, or cut my wrist. Neither option was very appealing.

Sundays, we would grill outdoors on my parents patio, weather permitting. The three of us would end up on that old sofa watching some sports event or movie, and drinking of course. More than one Monday morning found us all still spooned together on that sofa. Other times when my parents went out, or to bed early, Glenn would spend time with us on that old sofa.

One such Sunday, we were drinking and watching tv. A steamy sex scene came on, and I was reminded that it had been a few days since I had given Sue any stress relief. I couldn't wait for Glenn to leave so I could go muff diving. As the scene go hotter, I could tell it was having an effect on Sue. I glanced at Glenn, and noticed the lightweight shorts he was wearing failed miserably at concealing his large erection.

My mind drifted back to the times I had held it in my hand gazing at it admiringly. Then the copious amount of sperm ejected all over everything. It was only just then that I realized, the answer to Sue's and my problems, was laying right beside me. I said earlier, sometimes I'm not too bright.

I asked them if they would like another drink, and climbed over Glenn to retrieve them. When I returned with three drinks in my hands, Glenn started to get up. I told him to just scoot over, and he did. I sat down and passed out the drinks, then just lay down where I was. This put Glenn between me and Sue.

I repeated this a couple more times that night. Soon we all passed out. I woke in the morning first, and found myself spooned into Glenn's back. More importantly, Glenn was spooning Sue.

I moved cautiously to survey the scene. His arm was around her, his hand on her breast. Her butt was pushed solidly against his obvious morning wood. I lay back down and waited for them to awaken.

It seemed to be forever, as I was working a plan through my head, but it was probably about twenty minutes, when I felt them stirring. At first, It was just a slight rocking motion from Glenn who was obviously still in that half sleep mode.

Peering over his shoulder, I saw Sue respond in a like manner. She probably thought it was her husband's cock in her asscrack. It took a minute for her to realize the cock was quite a bit larger than mine.

Not wanting to disturb them, I feigned sleep, to await the outcome. I heard Sue say "Shit." and roll away from Glenn, and off the old sofa.

Glenn was awakened by this, saying "What? Oh Shit. Sorry Sue." realizing what must have occurred. Through my slitted eyes I glanced at Sue's face. Her gaze was fixed on Glenn's mid section. Then she ran to the bedroom.

Glenn reached behind him and patted my butt. "Hey buddy, wake up."

"What's up?" I said sleepily.

"Your dick is in my butt, and I'm not your wife." He laughed.

"Sorry, dude." I answered.

"Can you guess where mine was?" He said.

"Shit. Was it in Sue?"

"Not quite in her, but close enough to scare her." He reported honestly.

Climbing off the sofa, I said "Shit. I'll go talk to her."

Sue was in the shower when I got there, so I shucked my clothes and joined her. I kissed the back of her neck and slid my hands around her. One went to her beautiful tits, the other headed south to heaven. Her pussy was moist, and not from the shower. It's an oilier wetness that can't be mistaken. I slipped a finger in her and continued to maul her breast and kiss her shoulder and neck. She leaned back into me and let me have my way with her.

After a minute I whispered "Glenn said he was sorry he scared you."

She moaned as I pumped a second finger in her.

"Did you feel his cock, baby?" I goaded her.

"Mmhm. He's pretty big." She sort of cooed, as if dreaming.

"Yes, he has a big cock." I picked up the pace on her pussy, and made sure my palm was rubbing her clit. "He shoots a lot of cum too." I said softly in her ear. I wanted this dreamlike state to continue.

"Mmm"

"Did you like feeling that big cock against you?" That was all it took as I felt her shudder in my arms and her little pussy gripped my fingers in a vice.

I turned her around and we both noticed my erection. Trying not to break the spell, she tentatively took it in her hand. As she stroked it, we both expected it to wilt. When after about thirty seconds it hadn't, she looked up at me and broke out in a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile too.

She stood on her tiptoes and I bent my knees. Sue placed the head against her pussy lips and slid back and forth on it. It was awkward, but we were both scared it wouldn't last. I bent lower and she aimed it at her opening, and slid down on it.

I thought I was going to faint, it felt so good be finally be inside her again. She was laughing as I picked her up and bounced her on it. We stayed in the shower with her bouncing on my cock for a couple of minutes. I didn't orgasm nor did she, but it was an amazing experience for us both. It wasn't really sex. I mean it was, but for us it was more about the breakthrough.

Later, we found Glenn having coffee in the kitchen. He took one look at us and said "What's so funny?"

"We were just talking about your big cock." I said, and Sue and I broke up laughing.

"My cock isn't funny. You two are fucking nuts."

"Yeah we talked about your nuts too." And we laughed even harder. Glenn grabbed his cup and sulked off to the main house.

"What got you so excited?" Sue asked.

"I was thinking how close his big cock was to your pussy, and all the sperm he produces. You were pretty excited too. Why?"

"Promise you won't get mad? I woke up feeling him behind me. I thought at first it was you. I was happy to feel you hard like that so I kind of pushed back on it. When I discovered how big it was I knew it wasn't you. I'm sorry babe, but he is huge. Well I jumped up and looked down at it. Then I got mad at myself for wondering what it would feel like. I'm so sorry babe, but it has been so long for me and it was so close to being inside me. Please don't get mad, I promise it won't happen again. I Love you."

I smiled at her and bent to kiss her. She was almost in tears feeling guilty about what happened. "I'm not angry. It wasn't your fault." I kissed her again drawing her into me.

She laid her head on my chest and we stood holding each other. Then as an afterthought, she looked up at me and asked "How do you know how much sperm he produces?"

OOPS... busted.

"It was a long time ago, honey, and we were drunk and in a war zone." I hoped that would end it.

"And..?"

"And I sort of jacked him off." I said half whispering.

"Sort of? Either you did or you didn't." Damn, women just won't let something drop, will they.

"Okay.. yes. I gave him a hand job."

She just looked at me for a moment. "Did he return the favor?"

"Yes."

"You've never told me that."

"I've never told you anything that happened over there. Besides, it's just not something guys talk about. Didn't you ever kiss another girl? Maybe back in Jr. High and pretend it was your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, actually I did. Me and Maryellen got pretty hot and heavy one night she stayed over."

"See! And you never told me about that. So I gave Glenn a couple of hand jobs. No big deal right?" I tried shrugging it off.

"A couple?"

"Okay a few. Quite a few actually."

"Anything else? Did you suck him?"

"No. It was just two guys, stuck in a shitty situation, helping each other out."

"And he always cums a lot?" I could see her mind working on this. I wanted her to think about it, and consider the ramifications of it. I wanted the thought of all that wasted cum to be in the back of her mind.

I pulled her to me and whispered "Yeah. You should have seen it. It was everywhere." I kissed and sucked on her neck just below her ears where I know she likes it.

She put her hand on my dick discovering it hard again. "What was it like playing with one that big?"

"I really didn't mind doing it. He has a cock like all guys wish they had, so for those few minutes, it was as if it were my own. I was glad to make him feel good, like when I make you feel good." I slid my hand down into her shorts to cup her tiny pussy in my palm. Finding her moist opening, I slipped a finger inside. She was still turned on from the shower.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12