The Old Sofa Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it when you two feel good. It's good for me too." I could sense her weakening, becoming pliant. "I know I can't always give you what you need, but I try. I couldn't give him what he needed either, but I did what I could for him. He did what he could for me. He saved my life. He's a part of me, just like you are." I said that last part just as she came on my hand.

We always record Monday night football to watch after we close the restaurant. That night after work, we put on our comfy clothes, piled on the old sofa, and turned on the game. As our team began to take it up the ass, Sut said "I can't watch. I'll get popcorn." and she climbed over us to get out. When she passed over me, I looked up and could see up her loose shorts to her bare pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. Glenn's natural reaction to someone stepping over him was the same. He looked up. I saw the surprise on his face as he made the same discovery as I had.

She stopped directly over Glenn and pointing at me said "Beer?" I was still watching Glenn looking at her pussy. "Dear, do you want a beer?"

"Uh.. yeah sure. Grab one for Glenn too."

Looking down at Glenn, she said "Would you like something?"

"Sure would." He muttered. "Uh.. beer, yes, beer would be good."

Sue came back with beer and popcorn telling Glenn to move over so he was in the middle. As he was moving a very visible tent in his shorts waved back and forth under the lightweight material. Sue lay down, setting a large bowl of popcorn on Glenn's lap to be in reach by all three of us. In his half sitting half lying position, the bowl wobbled back and forth on his erection.

I watched as Sue would go for a handful of fluffy kernels, causing more wobbling. She seemed to take extra time, moving her hand around in the bowl, gathering the corn. Each time I could hear Glenn groan as the bowl rocked back and forth over his excited cock. Sue acted oblivious to his condition.

Glenn downed his beer in record time, trying to take his mind off his cock and the situation in general. "Let me get you another." Said Sue jumping up.

When she was gone, I reached under the bowl and grasped Glenn's cock. "Looks like you have a problem there." I said laughingly.

"Sorry buddy, but I saw her pussy a few minutes ago, and I can't get the image out of my head."

"No worries. She does have a pretty pussy."

Sue returned with the beer. "Come lay by me." I told her. She handed Glenn his beer then stepped over him, giving him another nice view. Glenn moved over to give her room, never taking his eyes off her crotch.

At halftime I asked Sue to get me another. She stood and asked Glenn if he was ready also. He handed her his empty can and the popcorn bowl, as an answer, and off she went.

"You did that on purpose. You're killing me here." Glenn accused.

"Hell, I thought I was doing you a favor. Want me to tell her to go put on some panties?"

"Don't you dare. Asshole. I'm gathering stroke material for the next month."

"What happens next month?" Sue asked on her return.

"Glenn was thinking about buying a new car, maybe next month." I lied.

"Great! Oh, get a convertible. I love riding in a convertible." Sue said stepping over him again. This time she sat indian style facing us. Her knees apart, pussy on display to us both.

"I.. I..uh was thinking about a convertible." Glenn stuttered as he took in her charms.

Turning to me she said "If he gets one, I'm riding to work with him."

I grabbed her and wrestled her down to me for a kiss. Glenn's eyes were still on her crotch as she kicked her legs out in his direction. "I wouldn't mind if you and Glenn ride together. Just remember you're mine." She looked at me questioningly, then smiled.

Midway through the second half of the game, Sue climbed over Glenn again, returning with another beer for he and I. Then she went to the bedroom, and I heard the shower start.

When the game ended, Glenn started to leave. "Maybe you should stick around awhile." I told him.

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"I think Sue is in a sexy mood tonight."

"Then I definitely should go."

"Glenn, buddy, do you know the extent of my injuries?"

"Not really, my mind was pretty occupied with my burning flesh back in the hospital."

"Well I'm gonna tell you something that only Sue, and my parents, and a few shrinks, know. I can't have kids. For the most part, I haven't been able to make love to my wife either. Oh, I do what I can, but it isn't what she needs. Sue wants children too."

Glenn gazed at me with a tearful look. "I'm so sorry buddy. I had no idea."

"Well, you helped me out back in that hell hole, would you help me out again?"

"You want me to give you a handjob?"

I had to laugh. "No stupid. I want you to make love to Sue for me."

"Are...are you sure? I mean, she's your wife."

"Yes, and she always will be. And you are my best friend, and the only one I would ask this of."

Sue entered turning off lights as she passed, leaving only the light above the stove on. She wore a pale blue, half length, silk robe. As she stepped over Glenn again, it was obvious that was all she was wearing.

She sat between us and reached to the end of the sofa bed and pulled up the comforter that was folded there. She arranged the cover over the three of us, and we all slid down inside it.

She turned to me and we kissed. "Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I whispered to her.

"This old sofa bed is where you took my cherry. It should happen here."

I had to agree, it just seemed right. I untied the sash on her robe and reached in to cup her breast as I kissed her neck. "I want you naked." she said to me. I couldn't get naked quick enough. Looking over at Glenn, I nodded to him. He stripped too, our shorts and boxers thrown to the corner at the same time.

I wrapped my arms around Sue and started making out with her. She lay on her back as I suckled her breast. I moved my hand down her flat tummy to her pussy, only to discover Glenn's hand already there. He started to withdraw, but I stopped him, and pressed his palm against her. I felt her turn slightly and I glanced up to see her kissing Glenn.

I watched for a moment til Glenn looked at me. I nodded toward her pussy. He got the message, and went down face first into her snatch. I began kissing her and fondling her beautiful tits.

"You're hard." She whispered to me.

She was right, I was hard. "Put it in me. Please."

I didn't have high hopes of being able to perform, but I started to get into position. Glenn moved out of the way as I settled in. She was very wet, and I slid in easily. I stroked a little before I started to go limp. Sue reached over into Glenn's lap and grasp his large cock.

The thought of it putting a baby in my baby's pussy, was all the stimulation I needed. I was instantly hard again. I kissed her and whispered "He's going to give us a baby."

She smiled and kissed me. "It's so big. Will you help?"

"Of course my love." I withdrew from her even though I was still hard. Turning to Glenn I said "She needs you."

He positioned himself and I reached for his cock. I rubbed it up and down her little slit to moisten the head. "Take it slow, she's never had anything like that." I told him.

"Neither have I." He said. I remembered just then, Glenn was a virgin.

"Honey, Glenn is losing his virginity on this old sofa too. You're taking his cherry here, like I did you."

I lined up his cock and allowed a little pressure from Glenn. Thankfully she was very wet and ready. The head popped in and elicited a grunt from Sue.

I held him back for a moment, until I saw her face relax. Then I tugged down on his cock a little. He slid in a little before I held him back again. It was too dark for me to see between them, but I could imagine what his huge cock looked like stretching her tiny pussy. My hand could completely cover her entire genital area. His cock would certainly be stretching the little hole in the middle.

I repeated the process several times until my fingers around his cock, were tight between them. He was probably as deep in her as I had ever reached and still had about four very thick inches to go.

Sue was already moaning through her second orgasm as I let go of him.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked her

"Mmm. Yes. He's very big. It fills me up."

"Can you handle more?"

"There's more?..Uh okay."

Glenn leaned down and kissed her lips. She placed her arms around his shoulders, her left hand caressing the back of his neck. He stroked in and out a couple of times before giving her an additional inch. She moaned out her appreciation, spread and lifted her knees, giving him complete access to her most precious asset, which before tonight, belonged only to me.

He slowly gained ground over the span of a few minutes, taking space where no one had been before. Sue continued to moan into his lips, and orgasmed over and over. By the time he hit bottom, she was covered in a fine mist, and was in sexual overload.

Once he had taken her completely, Glenn really poured on the coals. Churning her pussy with his large cock. It was a beautiful thing to watch.

I should have been jealous. I could have even been angry. I wasn't. The two people I loved the most were making each other, and me, happy. Did he fuck her better than I did? Without a doubt, since I haven't been able to really perform for her. Did she enjoy it more with him? Probably, how could she not. Did I feel 'outsourced'? Maybe a little. I can't give her children.

Most importantly though, I felt the love we all share for each other.

As Glenn neared his finish, Sue was moaning and thrusting up to him. "Cum in me. Put a baby in me Glenn."

He finally unloaded inside my wife, bringing her to yet another crashing orgasm. After a moment's rest, Glenn withdrew his mighty cock. I could actually hear a sound of squishy released suction as it cleared her vagina.

Sue lay there with her legs and arms askew. Glenn leaned back on his haunches, his softening cock still impressive. I couldn't believe it had been inside my tiny wife. Catching his breath, Glenn said "That was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me."

I thought Sue was unconscious, but she surprised me by saying "It was pretty fucking good for me too." She never uses the F word.

I pulled her to me and kissed her then asked "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah. It hurt a bit, but then...wow."

"Did he fuck you good?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry baby, but I have never had sex like that."

"How many times did you cum?"

"I lost count after four, but then it was just waves of orgasm. It was incredible."

"So, you would want him to do it again?"

"Well, I guess we should be sure I'm pregnant. That is, if you don't mind." Sue answered shyly.

"And if I said no?" I asked testing her.

"Then I hope I got pregnant tonight. I want a baby, but I love only you."

"I think you're right. We should do this till we know for sure you're pregnant." I said with a smile. "Is that okay with you Glenn?"

"Well it's a bit of an inconvenience, but you're my friends, so I guess I will just have to muddle through." That earned him a slap from Sue.

"You're still hard? How?" Sue asked me.

"I think having Glenn take care of the baby making took some of the pressure off me. Not to mention having a live porn show starring my two favorite people."

"I know of a nice warm place to put it." Sue encouraged. I didn't need to be told twice.

I mounted her quickly and slid into the hottest, wettest pussy I had ever felt. She was still stretched out from Glenn and he left a quart of cum in her, but it was still my beautiful wife. I felt like I was swimming in her. Of course the mind is the main sex organ, and my mind told me she was going to be a mother and my best friend helped.

I had my first orgasm in what seemed forever, right there on that old sofa where all three of us had lost our virginity.

I think Sue came too, but it didn't matter. Glenn was ready to finish what I had started. I watched him make love to my wife again, and I know she got off several times then.

We eventually moved out of my parent's garage apartment. Our restaurant was doing well and Sue was able to quit working at the hospital, before the baby came.

Yes, Sue got pregnant. Maybe not that night, but on one of many subsequent nights that Glenn slept with us.

We are all still together. Glenn and Sue are working on our third child. We took the old sofa with us when we moved, it's our good luck charm. She got pregnant on it both times and tonight might be lucky number three.

12