The Old Worn Blanket

Story Info
A story of two lovers on a day trip to the country.
774 words
3.85
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the passenger seat beside Dusty as he drove along the country road with wildflowers blooming everywhere. Just knowing Dusty was beside me gave me a feeling that everything was right. On days like this, I often like to ride topless. It just makes the long drive more interesting and it certainly is liberating! Overwhelmed by the feeling, I reached over and kissed his cheek and when he glanced away from the road, I knew we were thinking the same thing. The next thing I knew, Dusty had pulled off a seclude exit in order to find a "Play Spot" as we called it. He turned right off the exit and began a short search for "Just the right spot". About a half mile down the old country road there was a dirt road turn off to the left and Dusty hit the braked and turned down it. We rode down the little dirt road until we came up on an old barn! "Perfect" was all Dusty said. I thought so too! It was a secluded old barn and I remember thinking that if this old place could talk, it must surely have tales to tell! We were about to add to those tales in a big way!

I reached down and massaged Dusty's cock as he pulled in beside the old barn. I unzipped his pants and when I pulled the head out, a drop of cum dripped down and I leaned down just in time to taste it before it fell onto his pants. The familiar taste was sweet and I knew one drop wasn't going to be enough for my enormous appetite. Anytime I ride with my breasts out like that, Dusty always leaks a lot of precum. It is amazing to me how hot I can make him without even trying! He once told me that my ass would look good in Boy Shorts, in fact he said my ass would look good in a mud pit! (I think he likes my ass!)

Dusty lowered his head and suckled my breasts. Suddenly cramped in the vehicle, I pulled away from Dusty, feeling the loss of his mouth on my skin. I reached in the backseat and grabbed an old worn blanket that we kept available for these situations.

We spread the blanket out on a nearby grassy area. I then moved toward Dusty and helped him remove his shoes and pants. I lowered myself to my knees and slowly licked his already hardening cock, while watching his face and I moaned loudly when I saw his excitement. I really enjoy sucking his cock and deep throating him. I think he enjoys it even more than I do! I used my best slow and deep technique on him, all the while savoring the salty precum he was leaking into my mouth. I can always tell when I'm getting him super hot because his demeanor changes from sweet and gentle to more forceful and far less gentle. He wraps his hands in my hair and pulls me down on his cock until I can feel his balls against my chin. I love this because it just feels right for us! He wants his cock in my throat and so do I! I just sometimes need that "Dirty Boy" extra push to do it. But today I was not going to let him finish this way! I felt myself getting wet and Dusty reached down and inserted two fingers in my hot pussy.

I said to my love, "Dusty, I need to feel you inside me."

We lay down on the blanket and I raised myself over Dusty and I slowly lowered my pussy over his engorged cock. I moved up and down, forcing myself to take it slow, savoring every sweet moment. I bent down and kissed his inviting mouth. It was slow and sensuous as I felt his tongue taste mine. Dusty moved his hands over my breasts and gently pinched my nipples which increased my need of him, so I began to move my hips faster over him. Dusty suddenly moved me aside and rose over me, his cock remaining safe inside me the whole time. Dusty began to ram himself into my body and within moments I felt my climax begin. I arched my back and screamed with ecstasy as I wet his dick with sweet, creamy cum. I felt my pussy pulsating wildly as his seed entered my body.

As we lay, our bodies entwined, a soft gentle rain began to fall on us. We both remained on the old worn blanket snuggled together in bliss.