The Older Man

Story Info
Erin meets an older man.
1.1k words
4.02
83.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

As Erin walked into the classy bar, she realized she was out of place. The older gentlemen were in their designer suits, drinking martinis and smoking cigars. She realized that most of them were her father's age.

Her long blonde hair, if left undone, would cascade down her shoulders. Unfortunately she always kept it in a tight ponytail or bun. Her body was toned and curvy, with muscular legs and an outstanding waist. Years of swimming had given her body just enough muscle to look sexy, although her breasts made her look like a porn star. At 5'4" she had very large, firm breasts. Erin had always thought of her breasts as a hindrance but had come to love them.

As Erin walked to the bar, she could feel eyes staring at her. She knew she was underdressed and was worried that someone would say something. Dressed in a white tank top and jean skirt she had just come from work. Her job as a secretary was boring and redundant and she needed a drink and a nice relaxing evening to forget her troubles.

Suddenly David walked up to Erin. She could feel his presence and turned around. In front of her was an older man. At 45 David was sharp, professional, and sexy. Three things that Erin never thought could go together. He introduced himself and asked her to dance. Erin immediately smiled and obeyed. She couldn't take her eyes off him. As they danced, they talked of unimportant things. David's hands explored Erin shoulders, then neck, and then her back.

His strong arms made Erin almost melt into him. As she moved closer she felt the heat between his legs and as he caressed her earlobe she whimpered. David quickly reacted to her whimper by kissing her softly. His lips touched hers and she kissed him back hard and eagerly. David's lips moved to her ear and whispered something soft and sweet.

From the viewpoint of the older men in the booths they would have seen a couple, caught up in their own love, stumble out of the bar quickly. The pedestrians on the street would have noticed a gorgeous couple walking quickly down the street, hands entwined and smiling.

As David and Erin reached the hotel they walked quickly to the row of elevators. David continued nibbling on Erin's ear, smiling at the reflection of the two lovers in the mirror. The elevator arrived with a "ding" and Erin was forcefully pulled into the elevator. As the elevator doors closed David kissed Erin on the mouth, his tongue touching hers. His strong body pushed Erin against the wall where she was pinned. His hands ran along her body, pulling her skirt up high. As his hands found her ass cheeks, he pulled her up to him. Instinctively she wrapped her tanned legs around his waist, pulling him closer. They started to rock their hips, arousing each other until their breathing was heavy and hard. Erin would have cum right there had the elevator doors not opened to his floor. Startled, he dropped her down reluctantly and wrapped his arm around her waist. He walked quickly down the corridor to the last room in the hallway.

As he opened the door he pulled her in forcefully and closed and locked the door. Standing there in the bright light of the hotel room he smiled and stepped back. He watched Erin breathing heavily, her nipples showing through her tight top. David was unable to control himself and lunged at Erin. Getting on his knees, he pulled up her skirt. He sighed at the sight of her white lace panties, dripping wet and waiting to be pulled off. As he did so he placed her left leg on his shoulder, smelling her wet pussy. His tongue got to work immediately, licking and tasting her. Sucking on her clit made her shake, although she was not yet ready to orgasm. Erin leaned against the door, holding David's head for balance. She was close to cumming and he knew it. David quickly pushed three fingers inside her pussy and started rubbing her pleasure spot. She gasped and held her breath, feeling his hot mouth on her clit as his fingers rubbed her from inside. She suddenly lost control and came hard. Her pussy contracted around his fingers and she moaned and screamed.

Just as her body relaxed David stood up and scooped Erin up in his arms. He walked to the bed and placed her gently on it. He quickly undressed. First his suit jacket and belt. She waited in anticipation as he stripped for her. As his shirt came off, she gasped at his chest and then as he pulled his pants down she smiled seductively.

He stood completely naked in front of her. His large, thick cock was standing at attention and she was surprised to see it growing even more. David looked straight into her eyes and said, "undress for me Erin." Erin obeyed and pulled off her skirt and top. He was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

As she lay on the bed naked David climbed beside her. He stared at her breasts, her nipples erect. She knew he was mesmerized and slowly started teasing her nipples. She pinched them and pulled them, hinting that she liked it rough. David couldn't take it anymore and rolled over onto his back, pulling Erin on top. Erin straddled his legs and allowed him to thrust his cock deep inside her. She moaned and screamed, feeling his cock stretch her pussy. She got up on her feet and started riding him hard and fast. David played with her nipples, trying to control himself as this sexy woman was fucking his cock.

His hips lifted to meet hers and she felt his cock hit her cervix. She leaned back and opened her legs wide. This visual of her throbbing clit almost took him over the edge and she knew it. She suddenly leaned forward and grabbed his hands, pinning them against his side. Erin was strong and David realized she knew he was close.

She smiled and started rotating her hips, driving him crazy. He couldn't take it anymore and used his force to free his hands. He pumped hard and fast into her pussy as his hands guided her hips. Suddenly he was cumming and he pulled her down into his arms. His cock pulsed and shot his warm liquid deep inside her. He moaned and called out to her. She tilted her hips and came again as his cock rubbed her clit. As his body and member relaxed, he titled her to her side, their legs still intertwined.

Erin's skin was flushed and sweaty, her blonde hair was tousled. She looked like a goddess, a sex goddess that is. David wrapped his arms and legs tightly around her. His breathing was back to normal and sweat was dripping down his body. They lay like that until they both fell asleep, dreaming of each other.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers